( - ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐ƒ)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby yeosang1 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:37 am

๐€๐ค๐ข ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ

aki smiled slightly, as he wrapped his hands around the warm beverage slightly. "thank you." he nodded with a happier smile, before bringing the cup to his lips to take a small drink. it was actually really good. like, ebtter than his sisters. which...okay maybe wasnt a lot cause hes only had this stuff once made by her. but still."deer? you get to see deer? thats so cool!" aki said softly, a stupid smile growing on his lips. he usually never got to see any wild animals around where he lived. in the city , and all. pretty darn boring.
          "i live in the city with my older sister. the rest of my family is in another country. which i dont mind too much. they werent nice people anyways, so i guess im getting a break from then." he said softly, running his hand through his hair, temporarily messing it up with the hairtie wrapped around in it. he straightened it out, of course. but it had a little wonky side still left in.
          "wanna watch a movie?"
          || UWUWUUWU

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ix
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
[/left]
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( - 23)

Postby pixieknees » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:04 am

xxxxx yote

xxxxx a half-smile made its way to kuro's lips as he nodded slightly. "yeah, i see them quite often. hey, you might get lucky and see them too." his tone was still slightly blank - emotionless. try as he might, he couldnt manage to break the habit. speaking like a normal person would seemed a lot harder then he had thought it would be...
      xxxxx "oh, really?" trailed kuro, in a nearly thoughtful manner. when his parents had still been alive- which was a good two-hundred years ago, he had been extremely close with them. truthfully he couldnt imagine having a dis-likable family, and the brunet felt a tinge of compassion - or pity for aki. he was so energetic and sweet, yet seemed to be dealing with past family issues. in a way, it was admirable.
      xxxxx "a... movie?" repeated kuro, licking his lips for a moment. he wasnt entirely sure if he had many of those- nearly all of them being from the 50's, which was a good twenty years ago now. "sure." finished off kuro, pushing himself away from the kitchen's counter-top and casually making his way towards the loungeroom.
      xxxxx what exactly was he going to put on... hmm, he did have a dracula movie- but that seemed nearly too fitting... well, it was a good movie. "how about dracula?"
      |uwuwuwuwuwwuuWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWU
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:52 pm

a small, childish grin tugged at aki's lips." do you really think I can maybe see a deer?" he asked softly, intertwining his hands together softly. the thought of seeing a deer was honestly exciting him alot more than it should have. honestly? the majestic creatures gave him alot more joy than they should have. he has seen them besides just photos, yes. but never up close, not even to look at them against glass. if he even saw them on kuro's porch at this point, he'd be so happy.
          aki shrugged slightly, letting out a soft sigh. "doesnt bother me." aki really enjoyed his family gone, in all honestly. they were literal demons. satan's children or satan himself reincarnated, if you will. it was always so painful to talk to them. like mentally abusive at points. but hey, he's used to it at this point. it was never physical, so hes fine about that. at least.
          "yayy!" he took another sip of the tea slowly, before bouncing over after kuro, the sleeves on his hoodie dancing around with every movement. but aki nearly choked at the movie choice. dracula? a bit..odd for him. since, 1. dracula was an old movie. maybe. 2. heyy, aki's 1 vampire! either way, it was a bit odd. aki shook his head slightly, before nodding a bit towards kuro. "okay. dracula is good." he said softly, clasping his hands together(well trying cause the hoodie lm aooo) softly.
          || UWUWUUWUIWUWUWUWUW
          this was bad

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
[/left]
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( - 24)

Postby pixieknees » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:04 pm

xxxxx yote

xxxxx try as he might - kuro just couldnt hide the small smile on his lips as aki chattered and cheered away. as hyperactive and high-energy the other male seemed, he was quite good company. so much so that even kuro- perhaps the loneliest vampire, or- hell, person out there was starting to warm up. slowly... sliding the betamax tape into the small box-television (which was quite high-tech for the 1970's, admittedly) kuro backed away before taking a seat on his leather black sofa.
      xxxxx a slight whirring noise echoed from the machine as it struggled to start up the old movie- but, after about twenty seconds, the screen was enveloped in black as the intro played. without really thinking all that much, the brunet petted the spot next to him- eyes still glued to the small television screen. he couldnt even remember how long it had been since someone had last joined him to watch a movie, and now that someone was- he felt quite content. for someone that preferred to live in lonesomeness, kuro could already tell he'd miss aki's spark and overall presence in the coming hours when he'd drop the latter back to his home.
      xxxxx then again, he often found comfort in his own company- as depressing as it sounded... snapping out from his thoughts and back in to reality, kuro slightly leaned back into the couch's cushion- watching the small box tv as it played the introduction scene, when a loud lightning storm was occurring and dracula himself was hunting for prey. in a way it slightly amused the male to see how the western world viewed vampires.

|UWUWUWUW
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:15 am

perhaps it was a bit weird to be watching a vampire movie, while being one. plus? the vampire on screen was so aggressive..attacking people and stuff. it was a tad frightening, not going to lie. and aki wasnt the best with these kinds of videos. but that was fine, he'd survive. but still, it was so odd.
          aki curled his knes to his chest, chewing on his lip lightly. he was so confused what was going on in general at this point. but not that he minded. a movie was what he asked for, and he got it. and plus, it was still interested and entertaining. but still, weird.
          || UWUWUUWUIWUWUWUWUW
          this was bad too and sh ru n k

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
[/left]
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( - 25)

Postby pixieknees » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:17 pm

xxxxx yote

xxxxx the movie brought a wave of nostalgia over kuro, his eyes studying the television's thick screen for a moment in a lazy manner. it had been a long while since he had last watched a movie, particularly a movie that had brought him back to his early days of a vampire. when he'd kill anyone that crossed his path. in a way - he was still quite the same. taking a peak over his own shoulder, the male blinked at aki for a moment before returning his gaze to the front. well- almost the same.
      xxxxx humming to himself ever so slightly, the brunet moved his right arm onto the back of the sofa- resting against the head-rest area. not because he was trying to pull one of those cliche moves on aki, but instead because he was basking in the company aki brought. it was quite relaxing, truth be told, to have someone other then himself as company.

|UWUWUWUWUWUWU
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:35 pm

aki ran his hand through his hair lightly, furrowing his eyebrows with everything in the movie. what was actually happening? everything was so confusing to him..it was so weird. the plot was confusing him somehow. like at first, he was totally with it. he understood what was happening, it made sense. but as the movie went along, it was getting farther and farther away from what he thought the plot was. what in the world? everything was so confusing, it was so weird. what the heck was actually happening?
          aki nearly had a heart attack the minute another vampire decided to jumpscare freaking aki. he jumped pretty obviously as the vampire jumped onto the screen, and closed his eyes as the stinking vampire began ripping into some new victim. aki turned to kuro slowly, curling his lip in slightly. "kuro, tell me when its done. this is scary." he said softly, his lips forming into almost a pout.
          || UWUWUWU

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
[/left]
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( - 26)

Postby pixieknees » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:47 pm

xxxxx yote

xxxxx admittedly- the brunet was quite taken aback when a small squeak rung from aki as the other male turned and nuzzled into kuro's side. he hadnt been expecting such a thing to happen- and, in fact got more of a surprise from aki himself then he did from the movie. stiffening slightly, the male's eyes grew wide and awkward- he wasnt sure what to do and how to react with someone's head resting into his arm. in fact, his initial reaction had been to jump off of the couch and back away a few steps. obviously that didnt seem all too appropriate for the situation...
      xxxxx nonetheless, it was a genuine thought of his. clearing his throat nervously, the vampire looked at the television screen a moment longer- watching as a human was supposedly ripped apart. it was realistic for the 60's when it came out- and even throughout the 70's, which was present time, but kuro could vouch that was not how someones organs were ripped out. maybe that was why he hadnt been too scared, as he had physically done such a thing to a human before. multiple times, actually. clearing his throat one last time- kuro looked down at where aki had his face hidden. "its uh... over, now." awkwardly trailed the male- still feeling quite nervous from his touch.

|WUWUUWUUWUWUWUWWUUWUWUWUWUWUwUWUWUWUWUWUWU
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:56 pm

perhaps aki was a literal baby sometimes. seeing as this was an older movie, and everything wasn't too accurate to reality. and that it was just a movie, nothing too much or real. but it still scared aki pretty badly. considering it was not even real. even though the elements were definitely real in the world around him. considering that there violent and bloodthirsty vampires swirling around the world like it was nothing.
          "it is? is the blood gone, too?" aki said softly , tilting his head up slightly to face the larger male. his mouth, being so pathetically hung open slightly. not because any reason, but because he was still geniunely scared. he was a pathetic vampire. he literally had to find a replacement for blood, because he didnt want to hurt anyone or anything. hes..
          almost pathetic.
          || UWUWUUWUIWUWUWUWUWQUUQUWUWUWUW
          shtronl

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
[/left]
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( - 27)

Postby pixieknees » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:04 pm

xxxxx yote

xxxxx when aki stared up at him- kuro's blood (or whatever remained of it) froze over. cascading down from the shorter males pearly white teeth were two sharp, pointed canines. canines that kuro himself shared. to make things worse- canines that were a definite trait of being.. a vampire. flinching back slightly- the male stared, eyes wide in shock. "f-fangs?!" exclaimed the brunet, voice raising in volume.
      xxxxx "you have fangs!" he continued, not sounding scared- per say, but solely shocked. most vampires were cruel, cold-blooded killers. hell, kuro himself was one of those vampires. he just couldnt see aki being the same breed of monster he himself was.

|WUWUUWWUWUUWUUWUWUWUWWUUWUWUWUWUWUwUWUWUWUWUWUWU
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me