Coming of age 1x1 Webmonkey&Not here

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Coming of age 1x1 Webmonkey&Not here

Postby Not here » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:12 pm

Jessica had held her sister gently to her chest, letting a hand rest on her back. Gently rubbing soothing circles into her back, she pecked her cheek. She paused as she felt a bump into her and looked down at what caused it. “It’s ookkay. What are you doing out? It’s quite dangerous?” She said gently.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:16 pm

((It's the boy who's gonna help Mavis.. and like get close to her and Jess.

"My parents are peacekeepers and I have powers." He said softly. Mavis nodded and put her head on Jessica's shoulder. She yawned and looked down. She began calming down slightly
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:21 pm

(Oh ookkay. I thought he was gonna be older but that’s fine.)

Jessica’s eyes widen when he said he had powers and peacekeepers as parents. “And you can’t tell them.” She was nodding her head with understanding now of the situation. Looking at mavis and taking a deep breath in, she looked back down at the boy. “Well, would you like some ice cream?” She smiled. “Mavis here just found out about her powers.”
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:28 pm

((He's an adult?

"Yeah, exactly. " The nineteen year old nodded, Jason smiled at Mavis, and she gave him a shy wave. "I could try help her if you'd like?" He offered. Hugging Jessice Mavis held onto her tightly. She was shy
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:50 pm

Jessica nodded. “We’ll y’all it over some ice cream.” She adjusted Mavis as the little girl hugged her tightly and proceed walking backing to the house. “What abilities do you have?” She asked kindly. The male seemed nice but Mavis was her first priority and Jessica would do anything to neutralize any threat that would harm her sister. Last thing she needed was Mavis to lose control and kill anyone around her.
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:56 pm

"I can control water and ice. " He explained. Mavis looked at him. "Cool. I can control fire and this black stuff that kills everything. " She replied. She was going to have fun with it. "Dark magic?" He asked.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:08 pm

Jessica frowned at the thought of dark magic. How was she going to control it without her emotions getting the best of her? Seeing the small cottage styled home come into view, she put the little girl down on her feet and held her hand as she walked. Leading them inside, she went into the fridge and pulled out some ice cream. Chocolate and vanilla. Then the bowls. She started to spoon them out and drizzled some chocolate syrup on top then whip cream. She put the three bowls out on the table and pulled out a chair for Mavis.
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:22 pm

"I knew a girl with dark magic before. She helped me mearn about it. I could try help you if you'd like?" He offered.Sitting on seperate chairs, Mavis and Sam said thanks. Then; Mavis began to eat, not really paying attention to them.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:29 pm

Jessica sat beside Mavis and pulled her bowl in front of her. “I don’t think it would be a bad idea, assuming I’m to present while she learns. I don’t want any mishaps while she is learning.” She said honestly. She could only think of the worst; peacekeepers finding them and taking Mavis and using her abilities against those with powers.
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:34 pm

"Do you know what voodoo dolls are?" He asked. "She can make those, and she can curse things. If you give her a book, words would begin to bold and it'll help her learn spells for a lot of things. Like any book, and make her channel her powers into it ad words will bold and if she says them out loud something could happen. It's quite scary." Sam explained
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me