// πŸ‚ 1x1 w/ starry skies & flaming-sun.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

// πŸ‚ 1x1 w/ starry skies & flaming-sun.

Postby flaming-sun. » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:48 am

β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β–ˆβ•‘
    β”Œβ”€β”€ ✾ ───────────────────────────┐
    Welcome to the Faerie Kingdom. There are four kingdoms in total, each controlling
    a season. They've separated the year out, so each kingdom gets it's fair share of
    controlling Earth. But they only have a limited view of Earth, so they need some
    lower-class faeries to go under-cover amongst the humans. Its quite fun. On earth, they
    appear human. This is their usual form. But when a certain word is said, or a particular
    item of clothing is put on, they transform into a faerie. One Kingdom refuses to backdown
    after their season is finished, wanting their season to stay on Earth forever. This, obviously,
    creates a rivalry between them and the other three seasons. Two faeries, of opposite,
    rival seasons, are an unlikely pair. After meeting in unusual circumstances, its surprising
    that they even like each other. After all, they share no common interests.
    But, isn't the old saying, 'opposites attract'?

└─────────────────────────── ✾ β”€β”€β”˜
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
    β•‘β–ˆ
Last edited by flaming-sun. on Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// 🌟 𝐚π₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐀𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐒𝐧 ━━━━

Postby flaming-sun. » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:13 pm

xxImagexxx
    x

━━ ✷ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
    ┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
    female, 17, pansexual, autumn faerie, leo, enfp-t
    enfp. extroverted, intuitive, feeling and prospecting. she loves
    people, and shes always enthusiastic. she's open-minded and
    always asking questions. shes very observant, and can generally
    see past a lie. she's emotionally expressive, good at telling her
    feelings, and just good at talking in general. she's friendly, and
    generally approachable. she gets pretty stressy, finding it hard
    to focus and get things done. she does things by herself, or
    atleast, no-ones telling her what to do. she's impulsive and
    impatient. she's very chatty, and finds it very hard to keep still.
    doesn't have any self-restraint, plus she also has a very short
    attention-span. and then the other half: hyper-focus. won't
    move or do anything until the task at hand is done. :'D

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

xxxxbrains/knowledge: ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    xxxxcooperativeness: ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    xxxxcuriosity: ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    empathy: ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    enthusiasm: ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    expressiveness: ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    imagination: ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    logic: ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    loyalty: ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    selflessness: ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    sensitivity: ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
    social skills: ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by flaming-sun. on Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:37 pm, edited 14 times in total.
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jasmine Sunada {~} Spring Fairy

Postby β˜†Ρ•Ρ‚Ξ±ΡΡΡƒ Ρ•ΠΊΞΉΡ”Ρ•β˜† » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:23 pm

Sexuality: Demi
Kingdom: Spring
Race: Fairy
Class: Daughter of a duchess
Birthday: May 8th
Nickname: Jazz, but mostly by family and (very few) good friends.
Description: Jasmine has light purple hair that's usually in a braid and gold-hazel eyes. She has a heart-shaped face, and is about the average human height (5'4"). She usually wears a white silk dress with a halter-strap top, flaring a little from her waist to just above her knees with wedge sandals in a matching color. She has a little gold necklace on at all times, and a small gold ring with a flower on it is her transforming item.
Traits: Determined, curious, sometimes brash.
Personality: Jasmine is rather introverted. Growing up among the higher class, she found more often than not that she should be quiet. It often earned her more praise than disappointment. She's polite and seems distant at first, but she's warm and friendly when she allows you in. She likes to read - human fantasy is her favorite, especially their depictions of their race - and loves music. She enjoys singing, but will only ever do it when alone. She often understands people's motives from living among many people who are fake to others. She's quick to learn and has a good memory, though sometimes maybe a little too good. Although she knows and enjoys the high lifestyle, she longs to know what's beyond the walls she's so often kept in.
Last edited by β˜†Ρ•Ρ‚Ξ±ΡΡΡƒ Ρ•ΠΊΞΉΡ”Ρ•β˜† on Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
β˜†Ρ•Ρ‚Ξ±ΡΡΡƒ Ρ•ΠΊΞΉΡ”Ρ•β˜†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 w/ β˜†π¬Ρ‚Ξ±ΡΡΡƒ Ρ•ΠΊΞΉΡ”Ρ•β˜† & 𝐟laming-sun.

Postby β˜†Ρ•Ρ‚Ξ±ΡΡΡƒ Ρ•ΠΊΞΉΡ”Ρ•β˜† » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:39 pm

Jasmine isn't usually one to be out and about, even during her kingdom's time of reign. She usually isn't allowed to, her mother insisting she stay inside the house. It's not that she minds - the house is big, and she usually has enough books to entertain her - but some days she just wants to experience the world outside the house and its gardens.

Like today, for example.

Very rarely is she allowed to leave her home, and never without someone accompanying her. But with years to explore the house, she's found some old secret passages, a few which lead under the house to different parts of the garden. She has to be careful exploring these, as she never knows when she'll be searched for.

She doesn't expect to be caught today, though, as she walks through the passageway that will let her go to freedom. Jasmine has to resist the urge to run, the longing for the outside world stronger than usual today. It probably has to do with the fact that, any day now, their kingdom is supposed to give way to the summer kingdom, and thus she only has a few more chances before she must stay home almost constantly.

She reaches the end of the passageway and breathes a sigh of relief. It exits into a small copse of old trees, a few of which have hollows. Some of which she's stowed civilian clothes in.

The duchess's daughter trades one of her usual light dresses - today a light golden-orange, complimenting her hair - into a pair of jeans and a hoodie, good for if she needs to hide her face. She trades flats for walking shoes, a small charm bracelet for a pocketed ring. Only then does she head into the city, wanting to look around for what could be her final time in a while.
Last edited by β˜†Ρ•Ρ‚Ξ±ΡΡΡƒ Ρ•ΠΊΞΉΡ”Ρ•β˜† on Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:20 pm

x✣ ⎒1LIY1H οΌ’οΌ₯οΌ²οΌ«οΌ₯οΌ¬οΌ₯οΌΉ
    β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ ✣ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
      Aliyah stumbled up the stairs that led to the kitchen and living room. Fumbling slightly, as she was in a rush, she grabbed some cornflakes and poured them into a bowl and splashed on some milk. She liked the cornflakes they got in the Autumn Kingdom. They were shaped like leaves, and they were orange, like the leaves in autumn. Anyhow, she shoved them in her mouth, finishing them as quickly as she could. After that, she pulled on her leather boots, and her old leather jacket. Her go to outfit, pretty much. They went with all her clothes. Pulling the door open, she raced down her pathway and down to the main town of her Kingdom, where her work was. Obviously, as a lower-class faerie, she worked for the kingdom. They sent her on missions to earth to check everything was going well, and also so she could meet people from different kingdoms. Sometimes she even managed to meet the higher ranked faeries. They always looked so pretty...
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β˜†Ρ•Ρ‚Ξ±ΡΡΡƒ Ρ•ΠΊΞΉΡ”Ρ•β˜† » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:08 pm

Jasmine is quiet as she makes the trek to the city. A fairy might find walking unnecessary and dull, maybe even a little more work than they're used to, but she doesn't mind. She likes being able to go slow and take in everything around her: the warm breeze, the flowers growing and blooming, the scent of a world made new again.

She hums a little as she gets closer to her target. She hasn't been stopped yet and doesn't expect to be. Not many, if anyone, would suspect such a quiet, polite, obedient girl be out like this: alone, in comfortable clothes, casual. It has a kind of charm to it. Almost a sense of adventure.
Last edited by β˜†Ρ•Ρ‚Ξ±ΡΡΡƒ Ρ•ΠΊΞΉΡ”Ρ•β˜† on Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:18 pm

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ ✣ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
      Aliyah raced into town, sprinting across the bustling streets. She liked how all the faeries from different seasons looked different. The Winter faeries were generally deathly pale, had blue-toned skin, and thin fair hair. Summer faeries were dark-skinned, golden-toned, with darker hair. The paler ones sometimes had golden hair, but those were more the royals. Spring faeries were Ali's favourite. They had beautiful, brightly coloured hair, peachy toned skin, and always wore the most beautiful clothes. Autumn faeries were very similar to her. Orange toned skin, gingery hair, brown, any colour in that spectrum. Not particularly attractive. And then- she saw a very pretty faerie. Spring, with purple hair- and Aliyah was hurtling towards her with no way to stop.

here, i'm just going to make them meet in the city, okay? i was thinking about how the kingdoms were laid out, and i thought there would be a big main center city, where all the kingdoms stemmed off that. so then there would be some mixing between the seasons? i dunno, maybe the city is decorated to whatever season is in power :P
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β˜†Ρ•Ρ‚Ξ±ΡΡΡƒ Ρ•ΠΊΞΉΡ”Ρ•β˜† » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:28 pm

((That's fine XD
Also i was thinking the city was human, but that works too! I actually like that idea better :P))

The duchess's daughter nearly doesn't spot the fairy sprinting toward her until it's too late. Be that as it is, she nearly falls over jumping out of the girl's way with an exclamation of surprise.

With the split second she has to recognize the features of the fairy, she notes that she must be from Autumn. She always liked the warm colors they get to grow into, with the few fairies she's seen from that kingdom. A far cry from the pastels that usually surround her except for during parties. Then, and usually only then, does she actually get to see fairies from the other kingdoms: the Winter with their blues and whites, greys and light, light purples; the Summer with their crimson and turquoise, aquamarine and goldenrod; and the Autumn - her favorite - with their oranges and yellows, reds and browns. They're all so beautiful compared to the plain pastels of Spring.

She blinks at the girl, a hand the color of butterscotch reaching up and tugging her hood down a little further over her head. It's more a subconscious action than anything; she doesn't know if any Spring fairies she knows will be around here, and she doesn't want her mother to catch wind of her secret outings. She'd find a way to put a stop to them for sure.

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:17 pm

With a loud yelp, Aliyah crashed to the ground, having still tripped over the girl's foot. Ali was still very glad that she hadn't bowled the girl over. Aliyah stood up and brushed the dirt from her knees. "Sorry," she panted, "I guess I was in a bit of a rush." She looked up at the girl. She was slightly taller than Ali was, wearing a jersey and jeans. Not usually what spring faeries wore. The girl also looked nervous, tugging her hood further over her face. "Hey, are you alright?" She asked anxiously. "I didn't mean to bowl you over like that, I'm just a bit late for work thats all." She fidgeted with her fingers and spoke very quickly.
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β˜†Ρ•Ρ‚Ξ±ΡΡΡƒ Ρ•ΠΊΞΉΡ”Ρ•β˜† » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:20 pm

"Um, y-yeah, I'm fine," Jasmine says, voice quiet. She'd nearly offered a hand, but said hand has moved to her other elbow. "Are you alright? I didn't see you."

She studies the other fairy, a little curious. Orange-gold hair, a leather jacket, likely a t-shirt underneath. She's cute in her own right. Jasmine finds herself wondering what class she'd be in, though she tells herself the thought is just in case they could be friends. She so rarely gets to see others, and when she does, it has to be with her mother's consent, meaning high-ranking fairies like them. It's not that she doesn't like them, it's just that they're so dull. Kind, to be sure, but they have nothing interesting to talk about. They always talk about the latest fashion and couture, things that she has to feign an interest in. She'd much rather talk about the kingdoms and their tasks, stories of humans and stories humans have made.

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me