( bounty meets hunter !! )

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby lol » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:00 pm

( “ 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀
twenty seven year old female ○ bounty hunter

---isla was caught in deep, deep thought as soon as arthur had pondered and answered her brash question. of course she was expecting a off-colored answered for her resonating inquiry, but at least the outlaw was truthful with her. picking at her long fingernails, she gruffly inhaled before mumbling something discreetly vulgar under her breath. "i know you ain't gonna be changin anytime soon, but... i just want to remind you that i don't care if you come out of this as an outlaw. my problem with you is that you're associating yourself with a gang. hell, i wouldn't want to change my profession if i got kidnapped! without bounty huntin, i wouldn't be here... i'd- i'd be..." she trailed off, knowing that arthur didn't need an explanation to where her point was going. shaking her head, the redhead started to pick herself up from the ground. all the soil and dirt she was resting on was starting to get underneath her skin, and she needed to pace around for a bit to un-tense her stiff legs. with a wobbly push upwards, the woman gently shook her body to rid of all the kinks and sores she gained while laying on a log. pursing her lips, she turned her head suddenly to study the outlaw— there was no real reason to it other than being curious. her dopey eyes flooded him like a tsunami barreling on land with no intentions of stopping. isla was staring at him long enough to make him uncomfortable, but she didn't care— hell, did she really care about anything?

"just think of it this way... being an outlaw on your own would be pretty, uh, rootin tootin i'd like to think." with a sudden stretch of the sun hitting her face, the intense one-sided stare-off she had with arthur dissipated. all she wanted to do now was make herself laugh and arthur irritated— if not irritated, at least entertained. "like being the best gunslinger around with your own problems, and your own dangers of living sounds pretty enthralling does it not? you could travel anywhere, anytime, anyplace on your own! and hey, you could even settle down and start a family... if you wanted to start a family as a rootin tootin outlaw." shaking her own lion's mane of hair, she turned her head to the side as if now looking at her trusty mare. isla was finally reconsidering going out to get water for them all. there was no way she could sit in camp any longer without acquiring some fresh air; and so what if arthur got loose or kidnapped? she would just retain another one of dutch's boys and set them straight if anything. "okay, i'm most certainly not going to admit that you were right about letting me bake in this heat, but you was right... i'm going to bake in this heat if i don't get us something to drink..."

with a flourishing movement of her hand upwards, she lifted her hat upwards, and tangled her limb back into her messy braid before setting the hat back down. "so that means... i'm untying you from those trees for a little bit." she admitted clearly as her eyes rested carelessly on the outlaw. "i'm sure you're just itchin to get down from that tree." shaking her head, she nonchalantly walked over to the hitched steed adjacent from sisco, and reached her hand into the satchel for a knife. once finding the obtrusive object, she sauntered her way back over towards the male in a hesitant fashion. was she really about to do this all for some cold liquid?... yes, yes she was. shaking her head, she bent down almost instinctively pushing herself back out in warning of arthur somehow kicking her face once his feet were loose. with simple scurrying of the knife beating against the fragile ropes, she let his legs now dangle, and standing herself up completely, she whistled for one of the horses to accompany her over in her direction. surprisingly sisco wandered over towards her, and gratefully, she sat herself down on the horse before cutting the outlaw's arms loose from the trees. for most part, arthur was free. isla for once, didn't really mind knowing that he was completely set loose. getting herself off of sisco, she dropped herself down where arthur's body dropped, and uneasily grabbed for his wrists. knowing how long arthur had been stable in her tying job, she assumed all the blood had flowed to his feet making his wrists probably feel like jelly. simply grabbing for the remaining rope, she tied his two wrists together, and stepped away. "you're welcome." she jestingly prodded as she spun around, and lead sisco back to where he was previously hitched. there was a 90% chance of arthur getting himself up and hobbling away with what little strength he managed from his legs, but... she didn't mind it. for some reason, she wasn't afraid of accepting failure on the outlaw. maybe things just wouldn't work out for her.

licking her dry lips, she eyed the male one final time before grabbing for her steed adherently, and rotating her shoulders back. "you wanna come with me, or do you wish to stay here?" with the simple offer, she almost knew his answer was going to consist of wanting to stay at the tiny camp to try and escape— there was no denying that.

ooc: uwuwuwu!!!!! gaBBIE, 3,000+ words isn't short u fool!!!!! the post was great, don't worry omg
lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( fourteen // "freedom?" !! )

Postby pixieknees » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:20 pm

xxxxx perched high above the duo sat a fiery sun, its heat penetrating earth at a painful temperature. it seemed whenever the sound was out, arthur struggled to concentrate- his gaze blurry, and his head fuzzy- all due to dehydration. it wasnt that he hadnt been cut out for such heat, but instead that he just couldnt stand it. admittedly, he had always felt most at home further to the west- where there was nothing but long stretches of dirt and cacti. where the gang's only company were a few small families and each other. but, either way, he had always hated the heat. it was just so unnecessary.
        xxxxx as isla's words sunk in, the outlaw found himself thinking. she sure was confusing. in the short amount of time they had known each other, she had proven herself to be witty- all whilst holding a dopey charm. oh, and she seemed to hate the van der linde's with a passion. but without them, he wasnt sure how he'd survive. even without thinking that far ahead, he just wasnt sure what he'd do. what would his life be like without dutch? it'd be an empty shell of what it was now, that was nearly definite.
        xxxxx his redhead captor's next words force a slight snicker out of him, her odd choice of words refreshing when compared to the usual slang. she seemed to be doing it on purpose, too, which only added to his curiosities. but her words alone were enough to make him pause. if he were to separate himself from the van der lindes, he could just live like he always has- except this time, as a lone outlaw. or, he could start anew- make a name for himself, be part of a family, and not a family of criminals, either. with his thick eyebrows lightly furrowed, arthur shifted in his place- sunlight stroking his cheek. that got him thinking even deeper then before, it was like a never-ending rabbithole of thoughts. mary gillis and he had often talked about starting a family. hell, half of him wanted to have a family- but only when his name was cleared would he ever do just that. after all, with what happened to eliza and isaac in the past- he knew he'd never be able to start a family unless he became a free man.
        xxxxx clearing his thoughts to have a fresh slate, arthur's lips upturned lightly at isla's next words, though surprisingly- not so much in a cockiness as it was in amusement. "i told ya' so." was the brunets slightly mischievous statement, one that hung in the air for a moment until his captor came up with an idea much to his favor. she had suggested to untie him. arthur could practically taste the freedom (also known as pearson's rustic stew), though half of him wanted to stay back a bit longer- just to see what else isla would have to say. additionally, she had began to make him second guess he and the gang. either she was some sort of witch, or her points had some serious reason to them.
        xxxxx not a word was spoken between the two as isla concentrated in hacking down the rope that had kept arthur's legs fastened to the tree's trunk. the male felt a sudden burst of relief soothe his ankles, and a pocket of pressure aching his wrists. it was as though the ropes tied by his hands were clawing at his skin as he sunk downwards slightly- back arching in the slightest to try and relieve some of the pressure building up. luckily for him, isla soon mounted sisco- gaining the height to cut him free.
        xxxxx with a slight groan, the outlaw clumsily landed flopped down onto the ground, isla nearly immediately tying his wrists, wrists that felt numb and dead- as though he had lost all control of them. all of his weight had gone down to his feet, and he had never felt heavier. shooting the redhead quite the unreadable look, he tilted his head- studying her for a moment. not a glimmer of hesitance, worry or even caution was evident in her murky gaze- which was indeed very surprising. "... thanks." unsure of what else to say, the male focused on keeping his footing- feeling disorientated since he had last stepped foot anywhere. genuinely, isla confused him. she seemed to despise gangs and want to break them apart, but at the same time she made it painfully clear that she didnt seem to enjoy doing just that...
        xxxxx wiggling his toes to try and gain some movement, the outlaw cleared his dry throat. dehydration really wasnt too convenient, huh? pausing- arthur looked up at his captor. admittedly, her question has caught him off guard. she was giving him the option to potentially stay at the camp- alone?
        xxxxx that was quite the tempting option. but right now, the only thing on arthur's mind was his incurable thirst. his need for water, or anything really. maybe it was the heat draining his motivation to escape, but he had realized his answer. "i'll come." even if he had to go to town looking like a right fool, all tied up, it'd be better then roasting away. especially as if he had tried to escape, he probably wouldve been cooked alive.

[uwuwuwuwuwuwuWUWUWUWWUU! hhh i just dont want to disappoint you w my posts <3]
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lol » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:33 pm

( “ 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀
twenty seven year old female ○ bounty hunter

---the woman watched the cogs turn within arthur's head as soon as she asked her daring question. she was awaiting the 'i want to stay at camp' response, but she got none— the outlaw wanted to join her... the outlaw wanted to join her? without realizing it, the redhead's features surrendered to absolute shock. she wanted to say something, but instead she chomped down on her tongue, and nodded her head slowly. "sure thing, let me help you up lazy bones." with a mischievous roll of her eyes, isla shuffled away from her mare, and alternatively helped the outlaw over to the horse. her hands gently grabbed for his bicep while her body was slightly leaned against his in worry that he would somehow topple over due to losing balance. the woman's steed stood impatiently, virtually appearing as if it was getting ready to ride off in the opposite direction for its own water. licking at her dry lips, she let go of arthur, and aggressively hopped onto the horse before holding one of her hands out for the outlaw to grab for support. it was quite the production just to get the handsome brunet onto the horse— she should've just knocked him out again...

once everything and everyone was situated, isla checked behind her to make sure arthur was ready to go before kicking the side of the mare to signal takeoff. it wasn't long until the bounty hunter's horse was in a mild sprint through the chiseled dryland forest. the hefty breezes that would stir upon the woman's skin left her in euphoric awe— it was only mere moments ago she was baking in the midland sun. pursing her lips in concentration, she started to ponder on the fact that the outlaw decided to come with her. surely, she would've assumed with arthur's personality, he would've tried to escape; although, he was rather hard to read... maybe he was considering his alliance with dutch's gang? shaking her head, she kept her eyes on the trail in front of her before gently kicking the horse to slow its speed down. the redhead wasn't going to take her chances with going into town to get water; it was too risky considering dutch or his gang could be spotted, or the outlaw could try and bargain himself for help. nevertheless, there was a river nearby considering the amount of animals that kept trailing to the east. turning her reins slightly, she kept her horse at a nice galloping pace until noticing something glistening from her peripheral view. revolving her attention in the direction of the luminescing tributary, a gentle sigh of exemption left her diaphragm happily. the woman's horse trotted on over to the river, and carefully, she hitched the feisty mare to a tree before hopping down.

glancing at arthur, she figured he could get himself down— she didn't need to baby him. gradually inching her way over to the holy grail (that was known as water), she squatted herself down, and cupped her hands to get a taste. pressing her poison ivy induced hands against her lips, she gulped down a rather good amount of the cold liquid. with a couple of disbelieved blinks, isla slowly stood herself up, and started to turn around. if arthur wasn't a few feet away from her, she would've wailed in pleasure to drinking god's holy water in the basking satanic heat. "damn is that water good! go drink up before i drink the whole plot of water." fiddling with something on her horse, she carefully brought the mare over to the river to allow the animal to drink at its own pace. while the white tennessee walker was distracted, she opened up the saddle bag for a canteen to bring water back for sisco. she would've felt terrible if god forbid, her, the mare, and arthur all got to drink water except for the stallion. squatting back down towards the river, she screwed off the top of the canteen, and started to fill the object up with water; once it was full, she latched the top back on, and returned the bottle back into the hefty saddle bag. spinning herself around, she found herself once more studying the outlaw without knowing it. leaning against her horse, she rose an eyebrow, and cleared her throat. "we can stay out here for as long as you like. it feels pretty nice out towards the east... not to mention, sittin in that camp is kinda dull."

ooc: UWUUUUUUWUUW!!!!UWUWU!!!!!UUWUU !!! whaT, you could never disappoint me angel. honestly, each one of ur posts are top notch & v pleasant to read
lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( fifteen // "thorstee" !! )

Postby pixieknees » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:14 pm

xxxxx using a keen eye, the outlaw noticed isla's sudden changed in expression- her lips parting, features loosening in what he presumed was shock. it was clear as the sun hovering above the duo's head that she hadnt been expecting his answer. and in a way, he hadnt either. usually he'd jump at the chance of freedom, but seeing as how unsuccessful his last attempt was, and how damn thirsty he was- his answer seemed the most fitting. with a slight, nearly unnoticeable grin- the male was willingly lumped upwards towards the steed, waiting for isla to mount the mare before she aided in hauling him up. oddly enough, he didnt feel so much like a prisoner. maybe it was because his captor had yet to fully resort to violence, like most bounty-hunters wouldve by then. but she didnt seem the type that needed to beat one senseless for her words to have a lasting effect.
        xxxxx once the mare had jolted forwards- kicking up dust behind her due to the mere speed of her movements, arthur found himself closing his eyes for a moment. basking in the cool wind that lapped at his rough skin, he nearly forgot the ropes that were tied around his wrists- binding them together. instead of the discomfort from his still half-dead limbs, the only feeling really bothering the rough, boorish male was his dire need for water. but soon enough, that need would be quenched. eyes still closed- arthur let the wind toss his short muddy hair, feeling it lightly claw through his stubble. horseback was always the most relaxing feeling in the world for the outlaw. though, he often preferred it when he himself was the one steering the horse.
        xxxxx the only thing that really pulled him from his thoughts was when isla slowed the mare to a trot, taking quite a sharp turn left. opening his eyes, the outlaw took in a gorgeous view of sparkling water, looking far more beautiful then any jewel dutch had ever stolen. once the redhead had hitched her horse, arthur shifted at the back of the saddle for a moment, before swinging his legs over the steed's side and slipping down onto the ground, no sense of grace in his movements. the only thing that was greater then the males need for water, was his pride. and boy was he shattering that!
        xxxxx isla's words were enough of an invitation! hobbling after the woman, the brunet carelessly dragged his feet over the practically sizzling, rocky ground- eagerly making his way down to the river bed. without any hesitation, he slipped down onto one knee- cupping his bound hands and scooping a much needed mouthful of warm water. for a good two minutes, not a word was shared as both parties gratefully drunk up the water. water was scooped to the back of his mouth, soothing what couldve been a parched throat. they drunk so much, arthur wouldnt have been surprised if the lake's height had lowered an inch, and that wasnt exactly an exaggeration!
        xxxxx taking a moment to catch his breath from his rapid drinking, the male leaned back from the water- finally feeling as though his desperate need had been quenched. he could tell that both isla and her steed were content now, too. soon- sisco would be too. but, as isla spoke in her usual casual tone- one sentence stood out. we can stay out here as long as you like. perking up like an old dog getting a bone for the first time- arthur studied the redheads expression for a moment, an excited glint hidden behind his viridescent eyes.
        xxxxx admittedly, the first thought that passed through arthur's mind was far from an innocent one. he had initially noticed just what a good place it'd be to drown someone. but, was he really going to even attempt to drown isla? despite her friendly composition, she scared even him. after all- who in their right mind would go after a member in the notorious van der linde gang, and keep them alive for the first 24 hours?
        xxxxx so instead of suggesting he drown her, the male merely looked down at his wrists- before shrugging. "im gonna go swimmin'." despite the potential that he'd drown before even cooling down, that seemed like a great idea to the outlaw!

[uWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWWUWUWUWUWUWU!!! UWU !! <33 thank you!! i really love how refreshing your posts are to read ((-8]
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lol » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:58 pm

arthur was way thirstier than she imagined. she was glad he happened to tag along instead of running off, or else he probably would've died out in the hot deserted sun. licking her now glossed over lips, she tilted her head to the side as she watched the outlaw sit himself back, and catch his breath from all the water he gulped down. isla would've made some sort of smartass comment, but she kept her mouth shut, and allowed her orbs to float around the nature surrounding the two. for as hot as it was, the plants and roots sitting near her were flourishing in their own way, and the animals that scampered by— big and small seemed welcoming to the heat. the woman couldn't understand how some people could live out in the type of warmth that boiled your being whole. gangs like dutch's were constantly out and about, weren't they getting sunburnt or something? there was no way in hell isla (with how pale she was) could make it out and about daily; day after day, hour after hour, and minute after minute. shaking her head, she refocused her attention back on the man in front of her, and suddenly dropped her deadpanned expression to arthur's words. "did you say... s-swimmin?" isla about wheezed as the statement tickled her more than she would've liked it to. how the hell was the outlaw going to go swimming? she didn't have any extra clothes, nor did she think he would make it very far with his tied up hands. pushing her tongue against her two front teeth, she carefully smirked. "you just gonna hop in then?... i'll watch you from afar so you don't drown or anythin. i'll be like your— guardian angel or somethin." shaking her braid about like an irritated horse bucking its head about, she casually inched herself away from her own steed, and grounded her heels into the dry soil. it suddenly hit her with how casual she was being with the outlaw; maybe not casual... but flirty? scrunching her nose, she pondered on whether or not arthur was with someone. her best bet was that he wasn't with anyone, not that he needed to be... considering the amount of time and effort he put into being in dutch's gang. allowing her thumb to play with her bottom lip, her question slipped into the air without much avail. "hey arthur, do you have a sweetheart by chance? i'm only askin cause i'm willin to apologize on behalf of kidnapping you and stealing you away from her." as soon as the sentence parted into the thick, summer atmosphere, she immediately realized how it sounded. "not t-that i'm saying that i'm going to steal you in t-that way! i meant it literally... like taking you against your own will. i'm not here to play cupid's game." isla had no clue as to why she got so flustered, but she did. it might've been for the fact that it was rather unprofessional of her to phrase a sentence in that way, or.. that she didn't have much experience when it came to fooling around with love. raising one of her hands to scratch at the back of her neck, she felt her stomach tugging in awkward knots like a ship bound to sink. "never mind that, you'll have to tell me if the water is cold..."

ooc: !!!!! i'm so glad to hear that because i always feel like my posts are repetitive,, o-oops //w// — also... short post, i'm sorry. i've been having a crappy day and ive had 3 breakdowns while writing this post hhh
lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( sixteen // "paddlepaddle" !! )

Postby pixieknees » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:27 pm

xxxxx with possibly the most serious expression, arthur nodded at isla's rather teasing words. she seemed to be having quite the laugh, but he hadnt been joking. "yea. swimmin'." repeated the outlaw, planning to just slide on in to the water- fully clothed, and tied up. it seemed like a better idea then baking out in the heat, at least by his logic. what isla said next pulled a small snort from the male, his lips upturning to a slight grin. it seemed he had gotten used to her teasing, mischievous form of humor- as, if anyone else had said what she just had- he wouldve been glaring them down like an angry bull. but she got a free pass, whether it be because she had previously tied him to a tree- or because she had a certain charm to her, would remain undecided.
        xxxxx dipping his feet into the warm water until up to his ankles was wet, arthur smirked slightly. even with his wrists tied together- he'd probably remain a better swimmer then john marston. that kid had nearly drowned more times then arthur had bathed. that thought alone brought the outlaw a good dose of amusement. without hesitating any longer, arthur shuffled a little further into the lake- before purposely slipping forwards to be embraced by the warm waves. he hadnt gone deep enough that he'd drown. if he did end up nearly drowning and forcing isla to come fish him out, he'd never live it down, so that was a thing he planned to avoid. admittedly, though, isla's next question definitely caught him off guard.
        xxxxx so much so that he nearly drowned right then and there, losing his footing for a mere moment only to stumble forwards and catch himself. she had just asked him if he a- a sweetheart? it wasnt exactly her question that had caught him off guard, more so why she'd want to know. was she perhaps interested in him? no, that didnt seem too right. only hours ago he had been tied to a tree. additionally, she in general seemed the type to have endless curiosities. much alike to himself. but, her addition to the statement she had oh-so boldly let hang in the air seemed to answer a few of his silent questions.
        xxxxx so, she only wanted to know so that she could.. apologize for stealing him? well, that made more sense then isla suddenly having interest in him! shifting in his place in the water, arthur had just been about to mention mary gillis- when all of a sudden, isla started rambling about how wrong her words had come out- which alone was quite amusing. but her flustered expression, paired with the panic in her tone was even more hilarious. comedic, even. when isla completely dismissed her own question, trying to brush her embarrassment under the rug- arthur couldnt help but let out a wheeze-like laugh, finding a lot of hilarity out of the situation. after a few short moments of light chuckles, which was quite surprising as the outlaw didnt often laugh- he finally collected himself with a casual clear of his throat.
        xxxxx "you should come test it for yourself." arthur stated, giving a slightly teasing smile which was quite out of character for the male. at least, in such a situation with a bounty-hunter and all. moving his wrists, that were still- unsurprisingly tied together, he gave a nearly playful half-smile, one that didnt show his teeth.
        xxxxx "and, im sorry to say- but im taken." his words had a playful hint, referencing how flustered isla had been before hand.

[i always??? love??? reading your?? posts?? ... im really sorry to hear that!! <3 your post isnt even short, its just smaller then your usual p large posts ((:]
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lol » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:32 pm

after her mis-slip of words, isla tried looking past her flustered state, and swatted around fruit-flies in a mindless attempt to forget about her troubles. with a push of the breeze, the woman's dancing orbs circled back on the outlaw— at this point in time, the man was about shoulder deep in the river. she couldn't believe what was happening to her this afternoon... never in her shared time with arthur did she think he would slightly pry himself open to her. she presumed that she would be spending this day sitting out in the sun at camp while the brunet gave her the silent treatment in hopes of his gang coming to rescue him. this whole new side of arthur only made her hopes grow a little more; perhaps there was something in the cowboy after all. the bounty hunter's attention was grafted to the sound of arthur's wheeze reciprocating laugh. her eyebrows flew upwards while her lips pursed into a small smile. this was new territory for her and dammit, she didn't want to ruin the moment. "i should... come in huh? i suppose that's an invitation ain't it? i'll come on in, just give me a moment." her sulky irish accent mended melodically through the tug-of-war breezes floating in the summer air. her sickly hands pried off her shoes, jacket, handkerchief, and hat before her head shot upwards to arthur's next set of words. he was taken? she really would've never been able to guess that about the outlaw. sometimes, the things she thought should never meet the day of light considering their importance in any conversation; although, her questioning about the outlaw's personal relationship with a woman was a total score on her part. she was glad it happened to slip past her lips... with her eyes being half-lidded, and her features lifeless— she inched her way over towards the river, took the heel of her foot, and splashed the outlaw dead-on. "you just think you're so funny, dontcha morgan?" her long eyelashes batted against her cheeks while she carefully padded her way into the warm water; her ankles were practically screaming at her to get herself into the water. with another step forward, she ungracefully landed herself into the river, and flopped herself back. when it came to swimming, the female occasionally knew what she was doing. the good thing about the tributary was that there wasn't much of a current forcing her to move in a certain direction. "you at all a good swimmer?" rhetorically asking, she knew not many people took the time out of their day to swim, or attempt to get into a river fully clothed. good for her, she had a lot of time on her hands, and considering some of her attributes lucky— she could do most things others couldn't due to their lack of experience. (yet, she didn't use most of those hobbies in her line of work. it was pointless anyways.) pushing her head up above the water, her eyes followed the small stream that pushed past her lean frame. not once did isla consider her position in the water, or how dangerous this placement could be. not once did it cross her mind that she could be dunked under the water, or she could be seriously harmed by arthur... all of that dissipated after she heard his laugh. the bounty hunter knew she couldn't make many laugh, hell, she didn't even think the brunet laughed at all, but there was some sort of loyal barrier starting to form within her one-sided relationship with the man; and she couldn't tell if she should give into it, or let it be.

ooc: hhhHHhhhh <33333 thank you gabbie, it rly means a lot that my posts are decent !!! just wanna make them enjoyable ya know
lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( seventeen // "." !! )

Postby pixieknees » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:24 pm

xxxxx when a large splash of water smacked arthur morgan in the face- he had to stop himself from cursing, his warm skin now drenched in water. well- that was one way to cool down. embracing him was a still body of water- the lake calm and un-moving, which made it just perfect to relax in. despite being fully-clothed, which meant getting out of the lake would involve a lot of damp smelly clothes, arthur was actually quite relaxed. which was odd, having been kidnapped and all.
        xxxxx truth be told, he didnt feel like he had been taken by a bounty-hunter. instead he felt more like he was having a small break from the gang, some time to himself (with isla involved, of course). it was quite nice, not having to follow dutch and his plans around every five minutes. hell- in a way it was sort of relieving. but that didnt mean the outlaw wanted to leave the gang-life forever. no, the likely-hood of that happening was currently quite low. admittedly though, the chances of it happening was higher then it had ever been before.
        xxxxx when isla's voice snapped him out of his thoughts, a slight half-smile crawled its way onto the outlaw's chapped, though now dripping-wet lips. "i can when i have both my hands free." for a relatively dumb bloke, he sure was skilled with a lot of smart-arse replies. the only real reason he had even learned to swim was because hosea had once been very annoyed that john had fallen into the water whilst fishing as a child- and had nearly drowned. so twenty-something year old arthur was forced to learn like a literal child... to say it had been quite embarrassing wouldve been an understatement.
        xxxxx eyeing isla for a moment- the outlaw contemplated just how he'd word his next... curiosity.
        xxxxx "arent you ever... scared, going after members of big gangs like mine?" it was one of his many genuine questions that he wanted answered.

[<333333 !!! im sorry that this is delayed & v short,, im having a bit of writers block with writing larger posts )):]
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lol » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:00 pm

the woman was completely content as to where she was laying in the river. as her back floated on top of the warm water, her eyes seemingly snapped shut, and her arms plowed outwards to bask in the rays of the sun. a small upturn of a smile masked her features as she heard arthur's wobbly voice under the current of the river's water. peeping open one of her eyes, she looked at his tied up hands, and merely snickered. "don't play dumb with me arthur. i know you can get out of those. go on ahead, break free. fight for your freedom or whatever the hell you said you did..." it was easy to poke and prod at the outlaw's words, and considering how long she knew him for— she felt as if it was some sort of success that she was able to joke around with the man like she did. moving her arms upwards to swim in the direction she wished to move to, she finally sat herself up, and started to undo the wet rat-tail looking braid she had. wrenching out her hair like she was some sort of mermaid, she flicked her eyes upwards to arthur's general question. to this, she smirked in absolute interest. now this question was something she could get behind... "that's the whole point of my job, is it not? to capture those who are absolutely dangerous? i mean sure, your gang is rowdy and what not but... what the hell? why not have some fun? let loose, let the adrenaline pump, be on edge..." moving her now curly, red-hair out of her face, she pushed herself back to sit on a rock. her obsessive hues scavenged northward in the direction of the outlaw whilst a hand moved onto her forehead to not be blinded by the sun. "i only live once. i don't want to live as a goody-two-shoes-coward that can't have some fun, ya know? kidnapping a van der linde member or a o'driscoll member is much more fun than capturing those who maybe robbed the bank or... murdered their own wife in troubled doubts. ya get me rift?" scrunching her nose, she tilted her head to the side like some sort of bemused puppy dog before turning her attention elsewhere. what she said was true... at any given moment, she could get killed, and to be completely frank... isla wouldn't mind it one bit, nor did she fear it. she probably deserved it. "why? why the sudden curiosity about my job? you went from being worried about yourself to now putting some worry behind my position." there was heavy sarcasm dripping from the bounty hunter's venomous irish accent while her eyes basked in a crescent position. arthur seriously was something else... that was for sure.

ooc: <3333333333 no worries!!! omg, our posts don't always have to b so long,, don't worry lol
lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( eighteen // "." !! )

Postby pixieknees » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:13 pm

xxxxx narrowing his eyes- the outlaw looked down at the now water-soaked rope tying his wrists. if he hadve maneuvered his hands in a near effortless way, he'd be free to find his way back to the gang. that brought up an internal question, why hadnt he made his great escape yet? truth be told- half of him knew the reason for that, though the other half was much too hesitant. part of him wanted to hear what isla had to say. hell, part of him wanted to hear more from her- he wanted his countless curiosities to be quenched. but that just didnt feel right. he had pledged his loyalties and life to dutch and the van der linde gang. were his curiosities alone enough to pull him from such a lifestyle? am i having my mid-life crisis, or somethin'. thought arthur with a slight huff of discontentment.
        xxxxx shifting in the water, the brunet listened to what isla had to say next. her way of looking at things was intriguing- reminding him somewhat of a few of his fellow gang-members, though, only to an extent of course. she seemed to have the same live life to the fullest bull that john and dutch preached. though- isla seemed to have more morals then anyone else he knew. maybe even more morals then mary did- though, arthur was still testing the waters when it came to that woman.
        xxxxx the senior gun was soon snapped from his rambley thoughts when- as expected, his redhead 'captor' said a few things that caught him quite off guard. it wasnt that he was worrying about her position- well, to an extent he sort of was, not that he cared to admit that.. but instead that he had many curiosities revolving isla and her standing. trying to be as truthful as possible- the outlaw shifted in his place, cool water lapping at his wrists in a soothing manner. "i... youre interesting, is all." maybe his version of truthful as possible didnt quite meet many other's standards, but as he spoke he felt himself cringe in slight embarrassment. he hadnt even spoken in a vulnerable way and it was still painfully hard for him to say such words. in a way, it was quite pathetic.
        xxxxx "you seem to have different views then what im used to..." trailed arthur, clearing his throat awkwardly afterwards. as per usual- he stuck to being a man of very few words. it was better that way. scoffing slightly, the brunet looked up at the dull sky to avoid any forms of eye-contact. "i dont even know why im still here, really. i shoulda just ran when i had the chance." maybe he genuinely was having a mid-life crisis, or at least an early one...

[omg thank u! <3333 i really had no idea where i was gonna go w this post so i apologize if its a bit poorly written!! cx]
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me