( one on one with ringostarr )

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( one on one with ringostarr )

Postby bébé » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:20 pm

this is a one on one between ringostarr and i. refrain
          from posting unless you are one of us. you may read
          along, though.
Last edited by bébé on Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bébé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( river lynott ) ( 'prince ezrin holloway' )

Postby bébé » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:22 pm

i. river lynott, the son of a thief, ronan lynott ii. riv, rivvy iii. lat
        er 'known' as prince ezrin holloway, son of kestrel holloway and be
        xter holloway iv. cismale v. heterosexual vi. nineteen vii. t. song
      ━━ river lynott is a middle child of a lot of siblings, all of which are masters of thievery and tricks. his mother is unknown, having died unexpectedly. however his father is very famous among the smuggler community. in a way, river works as a spy and an assassin. he's worked his job before and earned his rewards and title beside his siblings. with his baby face, its very easy to open up to him and see him as a normal citizen, which is why most people have no idea he's such a ruthless figure.
      ━━ positive traits contain; intelligent, alert, agile, patient, adventurous, fearless, independent
      ━━ negative traits contain; manipulative, toughened, moody, two-faced, cruel, secretive, sarcastic
      ━━ when he's 'working', river is concealed completely, and like his brothers wears a mask and a hood. in a fight or assassination, he depends on his chain and sickle, though occasionally he uses his darts. but, river must be careful because if he makes contact with water, he can easily drown with the heavy mask, cloak and suit.
      ━━ river is built slenderly, he is 5'9, and has little muscle compared to his brothers who are body builders. this was never an issue to him, though, he is agile and specializes in stealth and swiftness.
      ━━ he will work underneath queen krestel holloway, and will be later named prince ezrin holloway. river never really had a say to this plan, but he will do it anyway. from his past, river can easily manipulate and pick out personalities to lure his prey. will he be able to kill her, though?
Last edited by bébé on Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bébé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ // jacqueline regan

Postby RingoStarr » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:18 pm

♛━━ full name: jacqueline rose regan
    ♛━━ nicknames: jackie, but her father calls her "his rose", on account of her middle name.
    ♛━━ sexuality: heterosexual
    ♛━━ height: 5'5"
    ♛━━ age: 18
    ♛━━ over all apperance: average build, slender arms and legs with long delicate fingers from each hand. flowly golden hair that falls to the bottom of her back which always seems to be in her face. sunkissed skin with freckles dotted across her face.

♛━━personality: when you first meet her, she seems very plain, like a girl who's been brainwashed by her parents strict upbringing, taught the basics in conversation to keep a neat appearance. she knows when to say hello and when to smile and when to courtesy. but she couldn't be anything but the opposite once you get to know her. she loud and charismatic, an amazing listener when it comes to her friends endless rant about boys and over all just a happy person. the jackie the kingdom knows is certainly a different Jackie behind closed doors. she loves pushing people's button and joking around, her laugh sweeter than honey. she loves to let loose and have a good time, but also is smart enough to know she has to keep up a good appearance as the heir to her father's throne.

♛━━ history: born may 14th, first born daughter of george and charolette regan, acting rulers of the kingdom. her parents had never planned for her to be the heir until jacquline's older brother, grayson, first born of george and charolette, suddenly died of a fever when he was only fifth teen. grayson's death left the kingdom in shock and then followed a week of mourning. it was an awful time for her family, but 4 years had passed and jackie was coming of age where she would have to find a suitor soon. her father was getting older and the responsibility of the kingdom would soon be hers. her parents had recently agreed to an alliance with a royal family the regan's had been feuding with for years; a treaty jackie was uneasy about.
RingoStarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ // jacqueline regan [one]

Postby RingoStarr » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:45 pm

♛ - jacqueline regan
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    "today's the big day!", jackie muttered to herself, in a tone dripping with sarcasm, as she lifted herself out of bed. today was the day she met the woman who her father decided to make an alliance with. he broke the century long fued between the regan's and the holloway's for this alliance. jackie had heard stories of kestrel holloway and she wasn't sure what to think of her. apparently she was bringing her son. what was his name? rogan? river. that was it. river holloway.
    she finally managed to scrounge up the motivation to get out of bed and walk over to her closet to pick out a dress to wear. this was a formal occasion, her mother had stressed to her the night before, so she had to look good. jackie saw right through her mom, she knew her mom just wanted her to look good cause a boy her age was coming. jackie loved her parents to death but they were taking the whole marriage thing a little too seriously. jackie wasn't in a hurry to tie the knot. as jackie got dressed, she practiced her smile in the mirror, knowing it would just be one of those days where she would sit and smile and be shown off by her parents like a prized doll, even though the meeting was about the alliance. after she had gotten dressed and pulled her hair back so it wasn't in her face, she walked over to her window and looked out to the transit station, a transportation system decked out with all the latest technology. the kingdom prided themselves on it. she saw a pod stop at the kingdoms entrance and out stepped who she could only assume was queen kestrel herself. following closely behind was who jackie assumed to be was river. as on que, she heard her mother yell her name and jackie walked out of her room, taking a deep breath to prepare herself for what she could only assume was going to be a grueling day ahead.
RingoStarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( one )

Postby bébé » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:08 pm

RIVER LYNOTT
        ━━ the assassin

......the inner walls of the castle were open with wide, stained glass windows. the sun outside was high and bright, spilling into the cathedral. pastel colors saturated and stretched across the marble floors. river has never once in his life seen such a moneyed room. then again, this was the queen's quarters, what would you expect? definitely not an old hut. river examined the room once more before feeling a hand on his shoulder. his eyes landed onto his father's, who's face was wrote with a conceited, twisted smile. river didn't return any expression, instead he turned his head over his shoulder to see pair of guards ushering behind them with monstrous spears.
      ....the thief nudged off his father's hand that annoyingly lingered on his shoulder. the two approached a flight of stairs, at the top sat two, large and rather beautiful thrones. they were made of gold, river knew. he caught the details of the melted metal."imagine stealing that.."river thought to himself, his lips parting with awe and temptation."do you like what you see?"a voice spoke up, breaking the boy from his daydream. sitting on the golden throne was a woman. she looked to be somewhere in her early forty's, but the jewelry that decorated her from head to toe could easily make her ageless."hello, my precious queen kre-" "why was a twig brought to me?"the woman boomed with an arched brow. was that directed towards river? the boy fought off the urge to give her a stink eye, folding his arms behind his back. the comment threw his father aback as well, he caught a glimpse of him swallowing his breath before chuckling.

"you wished for an assassin, and so i brought you one."
      "this? this is suppose to be an assassin? my, i wouldn't be surprised if he was a gardener."
      "im glad you are fooled by his young looks, but i can reassure you, he's one of my finest."
      "define.. finest."queen krestel hissed with a look of disgust.
      "he is agile, he's killed people without a sweat, he's young, he's the perfect pick."

....the queen looked river up and down, her face unchanging from the cold, careless expression she wore. her eyes burned through the boy, but he stood. he wouldnt give her the satisfaction. after moments of deafening silence, krestel spoke."whats your name, boy?"river's father instinctively gaped open his mouth, only to be hushed by a hand."shut up, ronan, i want to hear his voice."the queen added. another few moments of quietness. he slowly straightened his posture,"my name is river lynott."river sternly announced. the bored face morphed into a pleased beam."river."krestel purred.
      ....she crossed her legs elegantly, her eyes fully glued down on the blonde boy."the mission is fully figured out, all you need to do is fill in the role."her words were harsh, but her tone remained leveled."in the span of one and a half months, you must get as much information on george and charolette regan and their little heir, jacqueline regan. on may eleventh there will be a grand ball celebrating the alliance between our kingdoms. on that night you must kill jacqueline regan, dispose of her body and bring her crown to me."the queen explained, in the progress of her words, her eyes flashed maliciously. krestel stood onto her feet, grinning."you will be my son for the role."river blinked up at her, intrigued by the offer."if you succeed in your mission you will be rewarded with twenty eight million dollars."at the mention of the currency, both river and ronan coughed and gasped in shock. that was a lot of cash. krestel seemed amused by their reactions, delicately coming down the flight of stairs."however, if you fail..."she mocked a frown, stopping to stand in front of the two smugglers."you will be killed and disposed of.. and instead of a crown brought to me... well, im sure you can let your imagination finish that for you."he knew what she meant. river narrowed his eyes with sincerity.
      ...."do you accept, river lynott?"she whispered."i accept."he replied. krestel holloway cackled almost insanely as she returned up onto her high throne."good... this is gonna be fun."
      ....the deal was set.
      ━━
      ....they were on a private transit line. it zoomed effortlessly on the magnet rails, passing by glassy towers and the central town. the regan's divine home sat at the end of their harmonious city. it was a calming area, definitely. though, it wasn't much different from his home. river gazed through the window, distracted by the new world outside. he nearly didn't hear queen krestel come through the automatic screen-door into the luxurious passenger car."you enjoying the view?"she sardonically questioned, strutting down to stand by his side."its differ-" "mhm. anyways, you have your suit on, good."krestel hummed, brushing off his shoulder."remember, she likes a friendly person, so as soon as she speaks to you, be playful and open."she reminded. river nodded, rolling his eyes invisibly. he already knew that.
      ....after another hour, they arrived to their destination. queen krestel and 'prince' river stood at the entrance door, both managing their best royal appearances. the train slowed to a stop. before the doors opened, krestel leaned into river's ear."and.. their food is horrid, but dont let that show."she rumbled a giggle, but the boy only shouldered her off.
      ....the doors slid open, and instantly two servants dropped by the sides of the entrances, bowing before the new royal family. river didn't let it show, but he was impressed. he could get use to life like this."welcome, queen and prince holloway!"someone announced, and it took every fiber in river to not flinch. if a person even dared to yell that loudly out of nowhere near river, they'd be knocked out cold.
      ....the servants skittered behind him and krestel, leading them to the wide castle doors. in the open entrance stood george and charolette regan. charolette's arm was hooked around her husband's, waving at the two cheerfully. they definitely weren't wearing any fake smiles. krestel beamed with a childish chuckle, and river followed with a shy smile."charolette, geroge! look at you two, aging like fine wine."the queen climbed up to the two and embraced them into a hug. river awkwardly pretended to shuffle his feet. the king's eyes fixed onto the boy, pulling away from the hug and extending a hand towards river."hello, son!"river took his hand and firmly shook it."this is river, well.. ezrin. bexley and i decided we'd rename him, since.. his name gives him many.. many bad nightmares and memories."krestel sniffed, wiping a small tear. the thief was a tad curious on what she meant, she hasn't told him his 'fake' history yet. nonetheless, river- or ezrin, bit his lip, looking downwards."im so sorry for everything, ezrin."charolette gently said, bringing him into a short hug."we shouldn't mourn anymore, this year is going to be plentiful, we shouldn't focus on the bad things. come, you two need to meet our daughter."with charolette's hand still on river's back, the group of royals sauntered into the castle walls.
bébé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ // jacqueline regan [two]

Postby RingoStarr » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:10 pm

♛ - jacqueline regan
    …..as jacquline walked out from her bedroom into the long foyer, she noticed the anticipation amoung the servants who were running up and down the halls tending to last minute details and touch ups. this alliance would be historic, after all, and her parents wanted to make a good impression. jackie walked down the hall, her fingertips trailing against the aged chestnut details along the wall. she peeked into what would be river's sleeping quarters, if he chose to sleep here. the queen and her son were welcome to go home anytime they wished during the duration of the month and a half long alliance period, but the trip was long, and jackie had heard through the grapevine that the queen might be staying the first few nights as a sign of good relations. jackie let her parents meet the queen and her son at the transit station (partly because she didn't feel like standing there smiling and shaking hands for twenty minutes) and headed downstairs to the large dinning hall where they would sit down to lunch. the scents from the kitchen began to waft though the masion and lifted the corners of jackie's lips into a pleaseant, satasfied smiled. she walked to the mansions grand enterance, the sunlight dancing across her emerald dress. the transit station wasn't far from the regans residence at all, so jackie stood, bathing in the sunlight, as she watched her mother and father return home in a slick black car, queen kestrel and river following in a similar car directly behind them. her father waved to her with a warm smile lighting up his face when he noticed her standing by the doors and Jackie kept the same polite smile sitting on her lips as she watched the four climb the marble stairs. jackie's eyes landed on queen kestrel and she felt a cold tension when there eyes met. she noticed the fine wrinkles the queen had formed since the last time Jackie has seen her and her desperate attempts to distract the eye from her aging with the chunky gold jewelry scattered around her body. "hello queen kestrel," jackie said sweetly with a fake welcoming smile lining her lips. "I haven't seen you since my brother's funeral," jackie said with a slight tinge of sadness filling her heart at the mention of her brother. "you have aged at all," she said with a light chuckle, the lie easily passing through her teeth. as jackie turned to river, she was pleasantly surprised when she finally got a good look at him. he wasn't bad looking. maybe this alliance wouldn't be so grueling after all. "hi, i'm jacquline," jackie said, shaking river's hand softly.
RingoStarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( two )

Postby bébé » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:51 pm

RIVER LYNOTT
        ━━ the assassin

......the kingdom's walls were similar to queen krestel's, the only difference was the atmosphere. reality, maybe. they were happy, praised and humble, and it was actual. when it came to the holloway's, he sensed the stench of venom dripping off the ceiling. dripping off the queen and king. speaking of the two, river only now realized, king bexter wasn't here. strange. he was there when the whole mission was planned out, but he didn't say anything at all. he just stared. bexter must have been severely brainwashed by his little succubus to even step in.
      ......charolette's palm eventually left river's back, leaving a soft warmth on the spot."finally, geez, what was her problem?"he grinned on the outside, looking towards a few servants that popped their heads in for their little introductions. river wasn't listening to anything, obviously. he needed to keep his eyes and focus on his target. target...
      ......a pretty, young girl stepped down the spiral set of stairs, walking up to join her parents. she had voluminous, bouncing blonde hair and small freckles that complimented her face."this is our daughter, jacqueline."george said. river prepared himself as her hand reached out for his, shaking it delicately before pulling away. the blonde gingerly smiled at her, fixing his already cleared voice,"hi.. im ezrin.. a lot of people know me as river, but.. i'd prefer ezrin."he told her, itching the back of his neck."its great to meet you."river bobbed his head, plastering the cheesiest smile he could manage. his eyes quickly glanced down at her dress, which was a beautiful emerald."hopefully she doesn't wear that on may eleventh. geez, getting blood out of that will be a nightmare."
      ......"shall we go for dinner? im sure you two are starving! that journey must of been long!"charolette suggested, placing a hand on her chest."yes! why, yes, it was long."krestel began, river didn't really catch onto what else she said, instead looking towards jacqueline."you've got a really nice place- well, your parents do!"he fumbled, rolling his lips."sorry, im not that good of a talker.."river told her, playing with his hands as he strolled by her side to the dining room.
bébé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ // jacqueline regan [three]

Postby RingoStarr » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:21 pm

♛ - jacqueline regan
    …..jacquline's cheeks flushed a soft pink when she called ezrin by the wrong name, knowing that's something a "princess" shouldn't do. she really hated calling herself that, it made her seem so old fahsioned. "my bad, ezrin," she said with a slight laugh as they turned around to head inside for dinner. as ezrin thought the same, jackie noticed it was a little odd that king bexter wasn't accompanying them. normally it was the kings who did the talking when it came to political alliances, but queen kestrel was, to put it in a nice way, vocal, so jackie assumed she could do the talking herself. jackie laughed when ezrin made the comment about the mansion. "yeah it's definetly all my parents doing, this place was be choas if it was left to me," she joked lightly as the group began to walk down the long foyer, the sun peeking through the glass windows. "im not a very good talker either but im sure our parents will be doing most of the talking tonight," jackie sarcastically rolled her eyes, hinting at the fact that they'd have to endure long and boring political disscuions. they reached the dinning hall, a room lined with large windows to let in the view of the kingdom. at the center of the room was a long narrow table adorned with the food she had smelled earlier. she assumed the workers in the kitchen had been slaving for days to prepare the food as it all looked delightful. jacquline sat down at the farther end of the table near the balcony doors so she could see the view better. it was a warm and pleasant day, the type she liked to enjoy. queen kestrel and her parents all sat near the head of the table to begin talking about whatever they needed to talk about, a discussion that jacquline didn't care about being apart of.
RingoStarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( three )

Postby bébé » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:29 pm

RIVER LYNOTT
        ━━ the assassin

......talking, talking and talking. as patient as river was, he wasn't much of a communicator. he just liked to get to the messier part and get things done. river realized that this whole mission was going to be a lot of talking and developing."one and a half months, not that bad."he mused as he entered into the dining hall. the room was large and open. it was comforting, especially with all the sunlight that flowed into the room. river watched as the adults sat at one end. jacqueline took a seat beside her mother, and there was coincidentally a free chair beside the princess. the boy sat down and pushed himself in.
      ......the food looked delicious, he had to admit. river remembered what krestel said, though."it doesn't look that bad.."she must of been exaggerating."this food looks great, im getting so hungry."river commented, glancing towards jacqueline."i wish i could cook."he sighed with a timid smile. of course he didn't know how to cook, he didn't have time for that. assassinating people can be pretty time-consuming."do you know how to cook or bake?"river asked. as she answered, the boy looked down onto his meal. he wasn't sure what it was, but it was definitely expensive. he grabbed his fork and dug in, taking a bite of the meat. it was good, but it was unfamiliar to his taste buds. this was probably what krestel meant by 'bad food'. river didn't fuss though, it was better than anything else he's eaten back at home. honestly, he didn't eat much at home, because god forbid his father even trying to make soup. river always ended up just buying take-out. though, even at times take-out can be disgusting.
bébé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ // jacqueline regan [four]

Postby RingoStarr » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:48 pm

♛ - jacqueline regan
    …..jacquline watched as ezrin, unsurprisingly, took a seat next to her. she smiled and nodded as he commented on the food, even though she wasn't the one who made it. "we pride ourselves on the cooks we have in the kitchen," she laughed lightly, smoothing out the wrinkles of her dress with her hands on her lap. she was a little nervous but had done this same, sit down, talk routine countless times before. she crossed her legs neatly and pulled her napkin out, tucking it in the neckline of her dress. the dress was quite expensive and she didn't feel like getting garlic sauté sauce on it. she looked at him and frowned when he said he wished he could cook, surprised a boy of such high class not having any experience in the kitchen. good food was a staple of high society. "I mean, if you're going to be here for a month, it wouldn't hurt to take a cooking class," she laughed, turning and listening to him while tuning out her parents conversation when he asked her kitchen experience."are you asking because I am a woman?" she teased, giggling. "i only know the basic stuff like pasta or cookies, but i do make a mean loaf of bread," she laughed. she looked down at her food which sat on a gold plate that was detailed with a lining of roses. there was steak and potatoes and some kind of salad vegtable thing, the terminology jackie was no good at. after a couple of minutes of silence between the two, she looked at him with soft eyes and tried to start conversation. after all, she was gonna be stuck with him with a month and hoped to god he could make good conversation. "so, tell me a little about youreself, prince ezrin."
RingoStarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me