The Last Ones Standing 1x1 with the machine

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Last Ones Standing 1x1 with the machine

Postby the machine » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:28 pm

[location: Aiden's Bunker.]
[current signals:
- Aiden
- Bumble bee
- Crosshairs
- Drift
- Hot Rod
-Izabella
- Jolt drive
- loco motion
-Mckenna
- Mirage
- Quin ]

Warning:
none. all clear

Goal:
set up base

Aiden smiled and gently hugged Quin. "it's okay. everyone thinks i'm weird too. i'm a shy guy who likes planes and wants to be a pilot. everyone thinks that's weird" he softly told her. "you're not gonna be alone" he told her. "you've got me, you got Izabella, you got Mckenna. Most importantly, you got the giant robots. you've got people to support you, to be your friend, and to help you." we're gonna try and fix this world and bring it back to normal, and get you some respect from others. you're not a weird robot, you're human and that should be respected." he told her. Jolt Drive heard bumblebee beep. "nah. i'm good thanks." she told him. then the elevator took them to the garage. "it's huge" Jolt drive commented, driving in. Loco Motion followed behind with Crosshairs. Jolt drive found a nice spot to call her own once everyone was out of the way of the door

[Jolt Drive: Transform to robot mode]

[Loco motion: Transform to robot mode]

[Crosshairs: Transform to robot mode]

Jolt drive stretched. "thank goodness, it doesn't smell like petrol" Jolt Drive commented. Mckenna chuckled. "but you're a car robot. aren't you Okay with- oh." she was about to joke when she remebered something about JD. she had smell and noise sensitivities. "sorry" she quickly apologized. "it's cool" Jolt drive told her.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post. 24

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:38 pm

Quin Moon ~ 18 ~ female ~ Bi ~ Location: Aiden's bunker ~ Tags: Izabella, BumbleBee, Crosshairs, Drift, Hot Rod, Jolt drive, loco motion, Mckenna, Mirage

Quin smiled and blushed slightly, her chin resting on Aiden's should because she was short. "I don't think that's weird. I want to know more about that stuff but I never can" she informed him, her voice soft. "I didn't know that people who just met me would actually like me" she added. She felt safe around Aiden, he was nice and kind to her, but he also helped her feel better. She cleared ehr throat and nodded. "I just want to make sure that everything is ok" she told him, slightly squeezing him for her own reassurance that everything would be fine.

BumbleBee

Bumblebee nodded and transformed into robot form. "Is it a sensory issue or just... a fault or something that we could help fix for you?" Bumblebee asked Jolt Drive.
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:08 pm

[current signals:
- Aiden
- Bumble bee
- Crosshairs
- Drift
- Hot Rod
-Izabella
- Jolt drive
- loco motion
-Mckenna
- Mirage
- Quin ]

Warning:
none. all clear

Goal:
set up base

Aiden nodded. "i Understand. my father always told me no matter your status, you must always be kind. that doesn't stick with many people but it sticks with me. and you're a really interesting person." he told her. "sometimes, you just need kindness in this world." Meanwhile, Jolt drive looked at Bumblebee. "it's sensory stuff. it's fine. i don't need to be fixed." she told him. Loco motion looked at her. "okay. but if something's up you tell either me or Mirage. okay?" Jolt drive nodded. "got it"
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post. 25

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:53 pm

Quin Moon ~ 18 ~ female ~ Bi ~ Location: Aiden's bunker ~ Tags: Izabella, BumbleBee, Crosshairs, Drift, Hot Rod, Jolt drive, loco motion, Mckenna, Mirage

Quin hadn't let go of Aiden and she just held on. "Sorry to be so awkward but... I'm just going to be like this for a little while" she said, sighing and closing her eyes. "It's just that... I haven't had a hug in, I'm serious, one to two whole years" she informed him, suddenly feeling embarrassed and ashamed.

BumbleBee

Bumblebee listened quietly, and looked around. "Or Mr. Bumblebee. I'm good to help as well. Seriously, I'm a training to be a good mechanic, and I'm learning how to be a good friend" he said, completely serious.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:22 pm

[current signals:
- Aiden
- Bumble bee
- Crosshairs
- Drift
- Hot Rod
-Izabella
- Jolt drive
- loco motion
-Mckenna
- Mirage
- Quin ]

Warning:
none. all clear

Goal:
set up base

Aiden smiled. "it's okay. i haven't had one in like 5 months." he told her. "there's nothing to be embarrassed about. you're human. you have emotions. you're allowed to be upset. you're allowed to seek comfort. if you don't want to go down to the mechanics, i can stay right here with you and ask Izabella and Mckenna if they're okay with it, to help fix up bumblebee." he looked around. "i'll go get you a box of tissues. you need them." he told her. "i can send the other transformers to the garage and we go get you some tissues, that okay?" he asked her. Jolt Drive looked over at Bumble bee. "i'm all good. if there's nothing around me that will cause issues, then i'm cool." jolt drive shrugged, sitting down in her spot

[Jolt drive: Equip pen]
[jolt drive: Equip note book]

Jolt drive began to sketch in her note book just all the random thoughts in her mind
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post. 26

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:26 am

Quin couldn't help but laugh, still holding on to Aiden with something close to a death grip, but gentle. "Maybe that's why you are so good at giving out hugs. I know that's cheesy of me to say, but it works" she said, her accent having lifted up a bit. "If you wouldn't mind staying up here with me, I'd love to just... talk" she told him. "Unless you want to show me around the garage" she added. "And tissues sound good" she said, resisting the temptation to wipe under her eye with her thumb.

BumbleBee

Bumblebee nodded slowly. "Ok, it's jus a thought... but let me know, anyways. Now, let's go get rid of this stupid voice box. And who knows, someone might need it more than I do once we have removed it. He looked over at Jolt Drive and sat down. "What are you drawing?" he asked.

((I think that it's time to stir up drama, if you're ok with it? I can add in a none OC that's from the bunker and just make him mess with everyone? Not a proper character, just for drama purposes))
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:03 pm

[current signals:
- Aiden
- Bumble bee
- Crosshairs
- Drift
- Hot Rod
-Izabella
- Jolt drive
- loco motion
-Mckenna
- Mirage
- Quin ]

Warning:
none. all clear

Goal:
set up base

Hearing what Quin needed, Aiden nodded. "Got it all sorted." He walked with her to the elevator to call it to their floor to get the other three transformers to the garage. "I'll make sure you're okay first before we explore the garage, just in case there's a petrol smell and it makes you sick." He told her, moving her out of the way when the elevator came to get the rest of the transformers.

[Mirage: Transform to Car mode]

[Drift: Transform to Car mode]

[Hot Rod: Transform to car mode]

Mirage, Drift, and Hot Rod all drove onto the elevator and Aiden hit the down button on it, before looking at Quin. "c'mon. Let's get you some tissues" he told her, guiding her to a room, which was mainly for medical assistance if anyone was injured during entrance into the bunker. Jolt Drive looked at Bumble bee and shrugged. 'whatever my mind's telling me." Izabella and Mckenna unlocked the mechanic garage. "hey, bee!" Mckenna called. "c'mon over here. let's get that voice box fixed"

9(i guess we could, although i did have plans of a bit of drama between Jolt drive and Crosshairs that the characters need to kinda help sort out))
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post. 27

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:18 pm

Quin smiled kindly at Aiden. "Oh, don't worry about the smell. I'm one of those strange people who LOVES the smell of petrol" she informed him and walked into the elevator. She looked around it and stuck herself to a corner, gulping nervously and she clutched at her stomach, because it was already flipping and diving with uncomforting movements.

BumbleBee

Bumblebee nodded at Jolt Drive and he jogged over to Izabella before crouching down beside her. "Come on my human friend, let's do it. What do I do here?" he asked and sat down on the floor.

((be should do both!))
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:11 am

[current signals:
- Aiden
- Bumble bee
- Crosshairs
- Drift
- Hot Rod
-Izabella
- Jolt drive
- loco motion
-Mckenna
- Mirage
- Quin ]

Warning:
none. all clear

Goal:
set up base

Aiden Looked at her. "If you're motion sick, you can tell me okay?" he smiled. "my mum use to be motion sick, i have stuff for it." he told her, walking her to the medical area after the elevator went down. he watched as Mirage, Drift and Hot Rod exited and went into the garage, driving towards where Jolt drive was. not too close but a fair distance so she could have space.

[Mirage: transforms to Robot mode]

[Drift: transforms to robot mode]

[Hot Rod: transforms to robot mode]

the three transformers were talking about something quiet. Izabella looked at Bumblebee. "it would be better if you lay down for this"
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Post. 28

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:57 am

Quin returned Aiden's look with a quick glance and she beamed at him. "Yeah, sure, if my tell you, do you mean throw up on you?" she asked him, noting to see if he could detect the joke. "If I may ask, I don't mean to pry by any means, but what has befallen upon your parents?" she asked, her accent light and airy. She soon noticed a tall and lanky, but muscular guy, shirtless for some reason unknown to her, was bent over a car, hard at work, and she looked away, shrugging.

BumbleBee

Bumblebee nodded at Izabella's request and he lay down for her, taking his knives form behind his back to make it more comfortable for him and as to not hurt anyone. "Ok, do you need me in car form?" he asked her.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me