1 x 1 with Taxidermiss

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with Taxidermiss

Postby Boomer » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:50 am

Mary took her candy and tore off the wrapper. She popped it into her mouth, then leaned back in bed. She was rather happy with the candy. Maria rushed over to Evan, snatching the candy from him. She climbed onto the bed and sat, still gripping onto the pen and paper towel. She unopened the candy and happily ate it. "Good candy..." she hummed. Mary nodded in agreement.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:56 am

He chuckled softly as he watched, "I need my pen back." he said as he smiled at the pup, "But I will bring you something better back, okay?"
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:58 am

Maria looked at Evan, then at the pen. She then showed him the scribbles on the paper towel. She wrote her and Mary's full names, then their birthday. Maria was reluctant to give Evan the pen back. Mary finished the candy, then pawed at Evan's sleeve. "Candy?" she asked, hoping that he might have more.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:08 pm

Evan chuckled and handed the pups back each a piece of candy beforehe took his pen and headed out, he had Megan bring them colouring supplies. She smiled at the pups "Do you want to watch TV?"she asked them.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:10 pm

The girls took their treats and ate them. They looked to Evan as he left, wondering where he was going. The sisters seemed confused, but were okay when Megan came in. Mary and Maria grabbed some paper and crayons, then started to color. They paused and looked at Megan when she asked about the TV. "TV?" they echoed in unison. They didn't have a TV growing up, so they didn't know what it was.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:12 pm

Megan chuckled and took the remote out of the drawer on the side table and turned the TV on, she found some cartoons and put it on for the pups with a soft smile, "There you go." she said warmly. She set the remote down on the nightstand, "Buzz if you need anything sweeties.' she told them.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:15 pm

The girls stared at the TV screen as it was switched on. They could hardly believe what they were seeing. The sisters sat in place, their crayons still in their paws. It was as if they were frozen in place. The bright colors and fun songs of Sesame Street drew them in. After watching the program, they started trying to write the letters and numbers they saw.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:19 pm

Evan came in at lunch to check on them, he smiled at the pair, "How are you guys feeling?" he asked as he began to examine them, seeing how they were progressing. He had been in contact with the police, and so far no relatives had been found,
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:22 pm

The sisters hadn't moved for hours until Evan came in. They turned to him, tilting their heads some. "Okay..." said Mary softly. Maria nodded, then looked back at the TV. Mary kept her focus on Evan, wondering if he was going to give her another shot or more medicine. "You... want?" asked Mary, trying to mimic what she had relearned. She was trying to ask Evan want he wanted from them.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:26 pm

He chuckled and turned off the Tv, "I want to check on you." he said with a smile as he showed her the stethescope as he examined them, she wouldn't need more drugs until dinner. "How was lunch?" he asked them with a smile as he set some candies on their table.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me