( ──── jaded hearts | w0ah & spicy |

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( ──── jaded hearts | w0ah & spicy |

Postby w0ah » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:16 pm

-──

you've never seen a witch before, have you? here in new orleans,
              the tales of these unforeseen beings are spread to wee children
              as mere stories to frighten them on halloween──the tellings of
              ghastly hags with a protruding snout and pointy hat are enough
              to keep them awake all night. but what if i told you that the pe
              rson who passed you on the street the other day, or the one be
              hind you in the check-out line,or the one at the table next to y
              ou in the restaurant you went for lunch were all witches? would
              you believe me, then, if i told you they were real...?

└ ─────────────────────────────────────────── ┘
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:43 pm

███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    THE WORLD IS FULL OF MONSTERS WITH FRIENDLY FACES AND ANGELS WITH SCARS
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────

─────────────────────────────────────────────────── ┐

luka viktor brigdon ─── just your normal demon; servant of satan, you know
    the deal. specifically, though, he is a familiar. he has taken the form of a tw
    enty-eight y/o male, but in a neutral state he may look something like this...

─────────────────────────────────────────────────── ┘
    luka is a demon───he never once was nor has ever lived as a human. instead, his
    life has been spent in the boiling underworld we know as hell.. yes, this may be a
    place of nightmares to most, but it is but a home to luka and other demons alike.
    nonetheless, it is still...unpleasant, to say the least. forced against his will as bei
    ng summoned by a witch may seem like a nuisance, though this demon rather see
    s it as his opportunity to explore the overworld as hes longed to since creation. b
    ut what luka hadn't realized was that taking the form of a human would turn out
    to be much more difficult than it seems──he feels emotions, which hes never ha
    d before, and pain as well. but he also has to deal with a certain mortal that may
    taint his experience in the overworld that he has been waiting so very long for...
    it's hard to say what this headstrong, sarcastic, sensitive, stubborn demon will do
Last edited by w0ah on Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ──── port the witch

Postby spicyskeleton » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:24 pm

xxxImage

; porter akin, twenty six, male, closeted homosexual
        ; pure blood witch, although he likes to stay separated
        lfrom the coven due to some disagreements. hes very
        lskilled none the less. hes not proud like the rest of them
        ; a shy boy, awkward, odd, v observant, annoyed easily
        ; gets spooked easily lol, hes muy sensitive.
        ; not very good at social interaction, but he tries
        ; a friendly guy with a big heart, has a soft spot for animals
        ; quick and witty, great at solving problems and
        lworking under pressure or on a time crunch
        ; enjoys reading and hot chocolate and kittens
        ; a people watcher, likes to try to figure people out
        lbefore he meets them ( hes a weirdo)
spicyskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicyskeleton » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:43 am

xxxxxall porter had thought about that day was nightfall. for months, he had debated on summoning himself a familiar and had finally decided that he should. the small ping of embarrassment when he did see other coven members (which was on a very rare occasion) haunted him, and he finally felt the need to have one. what harm could it do? no, he wouldn't want to enslave his familiar but rather just have something around him at all times. a protection percussion is what he called it to reason with himself. in reality, he was just a little lonely, although thats how he preferred to live, it did bother him. being born a witch came with its downsides, one being that he wasnt really allowed to converse with mortals relationship wise, and god forbid he was ever expelled from the coven. porter rarely ever saw any of them because he chose to live far away from them and only attended occasions that he had to, but being a part of a coven was expected of him and its what witches did. so, he complied.
        xxxxxdarkness was slowly covering new orleans like a blanket. every few minutes porter would look at his wrist watch, anxiously awaiting the witching hour. the more and more he checked his watch the closer it got until it was time for him to set out. porter grabbed his bag that was filled with things he needed to perform the spell, and other items in case the spell went wrong and he needed to undo it. he quickly put on his shoes and slung the back over his shoulder before setting out. as he exited his apartment he was met with the colorful lights of the city and people buzzing around the streets. the city never slept unfortunately. he kept his head down as he made his way through the streets and towards the more rural area on the outskirts of the town. a forest stood in front of him, nothing to large but it was certainly eerie at night. he began having second thoughts the second his foot entered the dark area. porter shivered and kept walking towards what he assumed was the center.
        xxxxxhe looked at the sky, the moon shining directly down on him. he knew that there was nothing to fear, he certainly had the means to protect himself if any harm came his way. he hoped. all he had to do was make sure that he performed the spell right and that he didnt accidentally summon like a ghoul or something. he picked up a stick off the ground and began drawing a circle before him. he reached into his pack and pulled out some candles and a lighter, placing them around the rim of the circle he had just drawn. their flame illuminated the small area around him and he checked his watch again. 11:58. "now or never port." he said to himself and grabbed a bell from his pack that he got the candles from. he knelt down and stared into the circle before ringing the bell once. "spirits of the forest i pronounce my intentions to thee." he announced with a loud voice, and rang the bell once more. "come forth and seek me, and equals we will be." another ring of the bell. "we shall share our knowledge, our spirits, and our traits." he ended the spell with a final ring of the bell and stroked the ground within the middle of the circle twice. he then pulled back and waited a moment to see if his summoning had worked.
spicyskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:09 am

( ⚔ ──── 𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐊𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐍; 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑬 )

iiindentwhere am I? were the first three words to enter the demon's thoughts as he laid there motionlessly; questioning the excruciating headache, constant ringing through his ears, and the soreness of his entire body. what is this? were the next three words to enter his mind as he let out a muffled groan. pain was a word luka knew much of──having an extensive knowledge of its causes and effects on mortals──for, you see, it is the basis for much of the suffering and torture in the underworld. but although he was so familiar with the topic, never in his thousands of years since creation had he actually experienced pain before. if was a gift bestowed upon all demons known as immortality, of which allowed age, pain, and emotions to be but words with little action or meaning. rather, he studied pain to understand mortals and how he'd be better capable of inflicting torture he'd become so skilled at.
      iiindentbut now it was as if he'd become one of those unfortunate souls whom spent their days pondering death and the time it'd take till the dreaded day. maybe if they knew that the life beyond mortality could actually benefit in the the long-term, they'd dread the end of time much less than they already do. but, at least for now, the demon enjoyed their fright and used their twisted nightmares to bestow suffering and pain upon them. there is that word again; pain. luka wracked his mind for answers, considering the possible and impossible for what seemed to be an eternity; had he angered the lord? no, that would be far from possible, for he was one of the most trusted servers of the unholy one! perhaps he had been reborn? resurrected? it began to turn into too tedious of a task to truly question any more what could have happened to him. but then, as if he'd never thought of it before, a simpler notion prodded his thoughts──just open your eyes, dumbass.
      iiindentand so he did. slowly, his eyes flitted open, blinking rapidly to adjust to the light──or rather darkness? it was difficult to tell in the dimly-lit area, like the dusk of a full moon, with what looked to be the flickering of a few lit candles swaying in the background, casting shadows over his body. smells, all so unfamiliar to him, flooded his nostrils. incense. luka recognized the smell from witches, mortal beings who hailed to satan and gathered in quant groups they called covens. witches and demons can and are often closely infatuated, though usually they like to keep their distance as long as they don't bother each other or help when the other is in need. however, in some instances, a demon could be summoned to the aid of a witch simply for their own pleasure──was that what this was? but this body was unfamiliar to him, for as he cast his eyes downward, he found hands made of flesh──blood, skin, fingernail and all──and the movement of a chest, his chest, rising and falling in rhythm with the deep, shallow beating of his heart. this was not his neutral form, nor was it a form he'd ever taken before; rather, it was the peculiar form of a mortal. what has happened to me?
      iiindentsuddenly, he heard a voice; a deep, rumbling tone that reverberated through the forest luka found himself among──"spirits of the forest i pronounce my intentions to thee," it echoed. "come forth and seek me, and equals we will be. we shall share our knowledge, our spirits, and our traits." following their words came the chime of a bell, each ringing awakening a foreign, powerful urge within the demon as if a rope was tied around his wrists, dragging him toward the voice with force. he couldn't dare resist it, no, as it was too strong, commanding every muscle of his body to lift itself up and trudge toward it. another ring, another flare of adrenaline that coursed through his veins and sparked a fire within. he felt as though he was burning from the inside out, sweat dripping from his mortal body similar to if having over-exerted oneself. but as if his body had taken a mind of its own, he rolled onto his side and braced his arms beneath, silently pushing himself up from the dirt and walking, albeit wobbling like a newborn fawn, as his own legs were fighting against themselves for command. but as he continued on, the blur from his vision cleared, taking with it the pain that dulled his senses and cleared to reveal new things to him.
      iiindentalthough the images around the demon shifted and blurred with each glance, the sight of a circle grooved into the earth lined with a ring of candles and a shadowed figure standing behind caught his attention. it was as though the urge, the one that forced him onto his feet and walking, had tightened as he neared this figure with slow, dragging steps. without a sound, he quickened his lumbering gait toward them. uncertainty lined his thoughts, but a powerful, overriding notion made him so certain that he needed to be closer to the figure, which then made luka begin questioning if this thought, the one that appeared to him now, even belonged to his own mind──what entity was controlling him, causing him to go against his will to something he'd surely avoid in a normal circumstance?
      iiindentfinally, luka made it close enough to the shadowed figure to be able to reach out and touch him. and it was here, where he stopped, that the urge finally left him and his own conscious began to take over. what the hell? he paused, scanning his eyes over his clothed, mortal body. he instantly began to question whether he could just turn and leave, run as far away from this damned forest that was nothing like the underworld he was so familiar with, his home; but what even was the point, especially now, when he had made it so far? what would be worth it turning away from the ring, the candles, and the figure when he'd already made it so far? curiosity now overcame him and what little doubts he had were diminished to nothing but a spec of dust. luka took a step back, a safe distance from the figure, and parted his mortal lips to speak.
      iiindent"hello?"
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicyskeleton » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:16 am

xxxxxeyes filled with excitement stared forward at the circle. after resisting for so long, finally he would have a familiar. well, he hoped. he had a sense of reassurance wash over him that he would be one step closer to appearing normal to his coven. of course, familiars were normally chosen from a book and not summoned like he had, but he didnt want to sink that low.
        xxxxxowning a familiar is just one thing that porter disagreed upon with the coven, but he preferred to keep his mouth shut in those situations. having a familiar was going to help him have a sense of security, which he never had. some witches in the coven found him sketchy and the only reason he hadnt been attacked and or taken out was because of his well known family name. he purposefully never used his last name when introducing himself, just so witches would have lower standards for him, yet they always knew who he was before he could say anything. annoying, right?
        xxxxx12:11 porters watch read. he sighed and stared up at the sky. it was still clear of clouds, meaning that he had a clear pathway for everything within the area could hear him. maybe there were no familiars around? he shook his head, that wasnt possible his spell had to reach at least one somewhere. he stopped trying to come up with answers as to why it didnt work and instead focused on the part that he was most afraid of, that the spell didnt go wrong. that couldve been worse than this. he was spared the embarrassment of accidentally summoning something he couldnt handle and would have to get help, although he was still a little shocked nothing had shown its self.
        xxxxxporter started to kneel back down and grab the bell that was sitting beside the circle so he could pack up when he felt the hairs on his arm stand up and the stillness of the forest disrupted with a small breeze. he paused and arched an eyebrow, but resumed what he was focusing on until he heard a voice. porter jumped at the sound, the bell in his hand flying to the ground and making racket as it did so. he whipped around, ready to explain himself to any passerby person that this wasnt what it looked like. "hey!- uh, this isnt what it looks like." he said, quickly trying to come up with some sort of story but everything slipped his mind. "but what its not is witchcraft." he said with a small nod of the head, his cheeks burning red. well, looks like he would be erasing someones mind tonight. great.
        xxxxxthe man looked confused, and like he was uncomfortable in his body. porters suspicion rose, and he became more concerned. was this guy just drunk and wandering the forest or something? panic was prickling at his skin, wanting him to fear him but port kept it together, wanting to find out more from this guy before he completely erased his mind of what he saw. because new orleans was such a large witch tourism spot, there were plenty of fake witches practicing fake rituals and such, so he didnt think this would be a problem at all. he may not even need to use magic on this guy.
Last edited by spicyskeleton on Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spicyskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:28 pm

iiindentluka felt his eyes narrow toward the other as stuttered along, words coming out in a wavering, uneasy tone. he was worried, yes, but for something the demon was unsure of. so, as he rambled along, he took his time to scan them with a stiff expression──they had a smooth jawline, prominent as he nervously jittered, brown hair, a pair of deep brown eyes, and a tall, lanky stature that nearly met his own though missed the mark by a few mere inches. cute. were the only thoughts luka could find within himself as a smug grin replaced his blank-slated expression, coolly shifting his gaze from the witch onto the candles flickering behind them, some beginning to whip and dance in the wind. "a summoning ritual, i see?" he mentioned, motioning with a nod of his head toward the set-up behind them. surely this witch didn't think he was that stupid, did they? maybe he'd get the point as luka clearly recognized a ceremony specifically reserved to the covens and no one else──not a human, even those whom obsessed and reasoned over the existence of witches, knew the specific manners of the rituals.
      iiindentbut as the demon began to ponder more in-depth the situation he found himself, the pieces, floating freely out of reach, suddenly came locking together into a completed picture. all the questions he had, the confusion, it all began to make sense to him now──he had been summoned as a familiar to this kid whom considered himself a witch. pathetic! luka raged within. out of all the witches i could have been summoned to, i've got this loser? a grimace slowly inched its way across his lips and wiped that smug grin right on off, not leaving any trace of amusement. "so it was you who brought me here, aye?" the demon let out a groan, spinning on his heel and turning with his hands, this new body's hands, clenched by his sides. "great!" he let out through strained laughter, threatening to keep the anger boiling within from leaking out of ever ounce of himself. "so now i'm stuck here──with you──in this mortal form just for a little boy with a spell-book? pathetic!"
      iiindenthis raging laughter echoed through the dimly-lit forest, his shadow stretching among those of pines that gathered around. every creature seemed quiet beside himself, the breeze, and the thumping heartbeat belonging both to himself and the other. guess i have retained some of my abilities... luka considered, lifting those fleshy hands into view, then flipping them back and forth as though seeing them for the first time. another groan. "stupid, stupid, stupid!" by now the demon had gone on long enough to drown-out anything the witch boy might have uttered in his shock, though it allowed for him to gain some distance on him. but it was as he stepped further, strolling about to ease the fuming rage, that he noticed that pain again──crawling back from the inner depths of his being to haunt his mortal body. the demon winced. it was then that he fully came to terms with the fact that he was attached to this witch that summoned him, and even with all of his strength and power, he'd never be able to leave their vicinity──he was trapped.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicyskeleton » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:37 pm

xxxxxthe witches heart thumped against his chest as if it were going to break free at any moment, almost like it was trying to get away from his body. his shoulders and chest were tensed from his anxiousness, his body reacting to the situation in any way it could. the man infront of him made him uncomfortable, weirdly studying him. porter did the same, trying to recognize him from off the street or something. maybe he was like his neighbor or something. his hair was long and blonde, he was certainly taller than porter himself, and quite handsome. no, he would have recognized someone like him if he had seen him before. his eyes narrowed slightly, his mind shuffling as he tried to remember everybody that has ever crossed his path in new orleans.
        xxxxxthe mans gaze slowly shifted behind him to his ritual sight, and porters heart dropped as he recognized it as a summoning ritual. how did he know that? his face fell and panic struck. "how-" he said, cutting himself off from giving himself totally away. he stepped to the side to block it from view and looked over at his backpack. it was filled with different dark objects that could he used to save him if needed, but his curiosity grew as he realized that this guy obviously knew what he was talking about. should he say anything? he didnt even know what to say.
        xxxxxthe mans face turned serious and porter slightly cocked his head for a moment before he spoke. "wh- you? why would i summon-" he said, and was cut off by the man before him suddenly erupting into words. his laughter pierced through the stillness of the forest, causing a few birds and other small woodland creatures to scatter. his words made porter arch an eyebrow. his mortal form? sudden realization hit him that this guy might not be just some random drunk dude. "wait wait wait. first of all, you arent stuck. i didnt summon some guy, i summoned a familiar and you dont look like a cute little frog." he crossed his arms and ignored the part of him being a little boy with a spell book because quite frankly thats what he was. "and also, what do you mean mortal form? and if i summoned you, wouldnt you, i dont know, be IN MY SUMMONING CIRCLE?" he said, gesturing behind him to his summoning sight. questions seemed to be pouring out of his mouth, more to himself than anyone. by now the man was turned away from him and examining his hands. porter quickly reached down and grabbed his pack in one hand, ready to pull out one of his many dark objects in the case this wacko decided to attack.
        xxxxxports mind was spinning, trying to find a logical explanation for this crazy man infront of him. he dodged the possibility that he did summon him, because he had said the exact spell and did the exact motions, so there was no way he somehow brought a person here! he was supposed to get a bunny or something to keep him company, not some guy! much less, a mysterious crazy guy who keeps going on tangents about his 'mortal form' and such. what did that even mean!? he internally groaned and thought, great
spicyskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:50 pm

iiindentthe boy's stuttering and stammering caused little distraction as the demon paid no mind. he was too busy trying to comprehend his current situation, studying the darkening landscape around him as though search for an exit or loophole to dart through. but it was the brunette's words that caused him to scoff, directing his eyes back to his with a smirk forming on his lips. "you're even more innocent then i thought, witch boy." the demon began, the name rolling off his tongue with a certain mocking tone clinging on to it. it was his continued dumbfounded stare that caused luka to sigh, crossing his arms over his chest as though it was a motion that came naturally to him. "most familiars are animals, yes," he began, shrugging lightly. "though mainly the shape or form the familiar takes is determined by the wants of the witch whom summoned them." and with his next outburst, the demon merely chuckled in amusement──but his eyes narrowed, viciously, as though opposite of the smirk he wore proudly on his face. "i can go anywhere i want, witch boy." and there it was again, that slithering tone of which hissed into the atmosphere, turning the air cold.
      iiindentluka broke their gaze to circle around their near vicinity, deep-brown eyes shifting to-and-fro through the wood even as darkness began to consume it, hindering his ability to even see the treetops above. what a peculiar world these mortals lived, one he's never stepped foot on before, and it amazed him how they lived in this way──for the demon had learned every single bit of knowledge and history of the overworld, but he had never expected it to look this way, to feel this exhilarating. everything around him glowed with life, opposite to the reeking of death and destruction that lingered below. but this curiosity did not just remain confined to the exact spot they stood; it stretched to all the far reaches of the earth, all of the continents and countries he'd read of, all of the great beasts unlike the demons or hell-like creatures that roamed in the underworld, all of the innocent people untouched by satan's reach──what are those people like? it was then that luka realized how he could take advantage of this summoning──a mistake on the warlocks' hands for sure──to gain knowledge of the world and all it has to offer. perhaps he could share his findings with the unholy one, bring news to him that he is unaware of. oh he'd be mighty grateful for that, wouldn't he?
      iiindentit was then that the demon whipped back around to face the boy, an expression void of emotion laid smugly across his face. "what is your name?" he inquired firmly, taking a few brisk paces toward him with his head cocked only slightly to the side as he awaited a reply.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicyskeleton » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:03 pm

xxxxxporter rubbed his hands together and played with the end oh his sleeve to the hoodie he was wearing. he felt uncomfortable, he didnt like how this guy strutted around acting like he owned the place. it was unnerving in a different way. if this had been any sort of familiar, he would have attatched himself to ports side and upheld him, rather than have outbursts of anger and insult him. the witches stomach clenched as well as his fist around his backpack. what was this guy? was he actually a familiar, much less his now? question after question rolled themselves out in his mind, eager for the answers, although he didnt want to ask them just yet.
        xxxxxhe narrowed his eyes slightly at the mans statement about familiars. so he was.. a familiar? this just confused him even more. he had never heard of a familiar taking the form of a person. most of them were goblins or ghouls that preferred animals, not, whatever this man was. and what made the spirits think that he wanted a odd man with anger issues as his companion? his heart squeezed when he realized he had only been summoning a familiar in the first place in order to be a little less lonely. great, so the spirits were smart asses.
        xxxxx"then why are you still here, familiar?" he hissed back, a feeling in hit gut telling him that the man wouldnt like to be called a familiar instead of his name which he did not know. he was being slowly circled and porter tried not to notice, busying himself with his summoning sight. he got down on his knees and picked up a candle one by one, going clockwise around the circle, and blowing them out. he made sure to do this carefully so that nothing could slip through from another world into theirs through this. he placed them in his bag and then made six marks through the circle with the stick he had earlier drawn it. he placed his hand in the middle of the now destroyed circle and whispered to himself, "spirits of the forest hear me now. i abolish this circle and its portals, from any witch or mortals." he stood up and wiped his pants off before facing the man again, who now seemed more interested in him rather than going off on little tangents.
        xxxxx"uh, its porter." he said a little awkwardly, swinging his pack over one shoulder. "and your name?" he asked, genuinely curious. "or should i give you one. im assuming you've never had a name before, by the looks of your reaction to being summoned here."he had to look up slightly to talk to him, but no matter. he felt that he was in control now.. atleast he hoped. he also secretly hoped that this man wasnt his familiar and he could just go home without him, leaving him here in the forest to wander aimlessly. he didnt know why, but he just felt that something was wrong about him and that he meant no good.
spicyskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me