More than meets the eye 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

More than meets the eye 1x1

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:34 pm

For eons the Autobots have been in stasis since The Ark crashlanded on a planet. That will all change when two sisters accidentally awaken the metallic titans of both Autobot and Decepticon.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: More than meets the eye 1x1

Postby the machine » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:56 pm

"honestly, we all have our odds and ends. some just appear more obvious than others"
name: Jolt Drive
faction: Neutral
nicknames: Jolt, JD, Wylde Kat (her 'code name' she uses if she doesn't trust someone)
alt. mode: 2018 Chevrolet corvette
name came from: first of all, she's a grounder. (drive) secondly, she always seems to make others 'jolt' in a good way or bad way. she seems to surprise others.
family: Mirage (cousin)

appearance:
Her g1 version
(this is from my deviant art. yes, i drew her. may be redesigned later though)

abilities:
- voice alteration. she can alter the volume of her voice if she shouts or screams. she can't alter pitch so she can't cause much hearing damage. she only uses this in emergencies so others can listen to her.

inventory:
- small blaster despite it's size, it's heavy for her, she needs to hold it with two servos
- battle mask which resembles a gas mask. useful when in hiding
- visor. can calculate things for her, read facial expressions or tone of voice, provide information about something or tell her how to best greet someone
- specialized data pad, which helps her with tasks. it's got video games on it
- emergency sound grenades. when detonated lets out a loud whining noise, which can let her escape
- audio sensor plugs, for when she needs to alter her voice or needs to go past a noisy area
- smoke flares. to either let other know where she is or create a distraction to escape

personality:
everyone who interacts with jolt drive automatically notices how quirky she is. they describe her as strange. she's got a bad habit of just blurting out tons of information on how something works. her social skills aren't great either. sometimes she is loud when she greets someone or is a mumbling mess. she's also sound sensitive. car engines and revs are tolerable to her but very loud chatter, sirens, jet engines and alarms can make her cower and cry. it will take a while for her to calm down if she's overwhelmed by sound. she's also incredibly terrible on picking up sarcasm in some's voice or actions. she has problems recognizing if something is a joke. these are the reasons she's got the visor, although sometimes it doesn't work. she's incredibly naive being young and a neutral but is working on figuring out who to trust. she is also very emotional. her emotions can get out of control. she has a habit of fidgeting too, she can't sit still. she needs to move. this can include tapping on things. she also 'flaps' her arms when exctited and jumps up and down, which others find very strange. she also will sometimes repeat words so she can undetsnad what was aid better. despite all that, once she's out of her shell, she's bubbly and a chatter box. she wants to talk and savors every conversation. she's always with Mirage, her cousin. she's intelligent and clever. she loves solving puzzles and is interested in earth technology and pop culture. she can recognize physical patterns extremely well and can identify colour. she's someone who always has some sort of stimulation to help her feel calm, whether it's jumping a bit or tapping something. she's creative and is starting to learn how to draw. if you get to know her and gain her trust, she's an incredible ally and a strong friend.

backstory:
she once was a musician on cybertron. making cybertronian music for all to hear. however, over time, the war started and her concerts became messy. either everyone fought in the stands or didn't show up. eventually when energon ran low on the planet she had to do something. she formed an alliance with others in the entertainment industry for safety. the councils of cybertron were furious, believing she had conspired against them. despite her consonant pleading of innocence, saying that she only made the alliance to protect neutrals like her, with 'no use' in the war as everyone told them, the councils destroyed the entertainment industry of cybertron and threatened her with empureta if she ever did something like this again or go against their orders. enraged and upset, Jolt Drive upgraded her voice to alter it's volume at her will, so she could be listened to at last. the only bot not busy with the war who wanted to help her was her cousin, Mirage. he was the only on who could calm her down after her family and friends fled the planet from the war. she was left behind because she was getting the upgrade. they left before her and the 2 factions. Mirage allowed Jolt Drive to sneak onto the Arc and go with him to earth. Mirage however did not know where she was when it crashed. he was about to go find her when it happened. even after the autobots had reawaken from stasis, as soon as she woke up, she was still hidden and kept hidden. when she was repaired, she snuck around, looking for mirage. when mirage finally found her, he introduced her to Optimus Prime, who allowed her to continue staying on the arc as her shelter. but she still feels uneasy if she needs to get away from the arc and be in decepticon territory.

miscellaneous:
- her design was inspired by 80's pop star trends and cartoons, like 'Jem and the Holograms.'
- her optics don't match mirage's because she got a recessive gene.
- she's developing a secret armor. no one knows what it's for, but she says it's based off bullet trains
- she has autism spectrum disorder.

"i'm not an illusion"
name: Mirage
faction: Autobot
nicknames: Cheater (given by Jolt Drive), Cousin (also give by Jolt Drive)
alt. mode: 80's formula 1 car
family: Jolt Drive (cousin)

inventory:
- blaster. a basic blaster but with a scope.

abilities
-cloaking. Mirage can cloak himself or turn invisible. he sometimes abuses his abilities to cheat at games of hide and seek with his cousin

appearance:
http://robotsupremacy.wikia.com/wiki/Mirage_(G1)
picture on web page

personality:
mirage is easily described by his fellow autobots as clever but a prankster. he often abuses his cloaking abilities to play jokes on others. however, he knows when to draw a line. he thinks highly of himself, being from a higher class before the war. this has lead to conflict between him and his comrades. he enjoys finer things like expensive high grade and large estates. he finds 'commoner things' confusing and can be groused out by them at times. he has bee known to be judgmental about the violent ways of both sides. he has been called out a few times for being a decetiption-sympathizer. however, he does use his abilities for good and wants everyone to just get along. his 'sidekick' as everyone calls her, is his cousin, Jolt Drive. he will loose his temper if she is harmed

backstory:
mirage was once what humans call 'upper class snob' before the war. he was highest of the high, coming from a rich background. unless it was expensive, it wasn't perfect to him. he often would hang out with his musician cousin Jolt Drive and would spoil her a lot. when the war came around, he found himself joining the autobots. throughout the war, his cloaking ability served useful in defeating decepticons. however, he began to wonder if a war was even necessary, finding himself wanting both sides to just get along and shunning the violent ways of either side. despite this, he continued fighting for the autobots. upon hearing of his cousin's upgrade and her career destroyed, he offered her shelter in the arc when the autobots began fleeing for earth. he made sure she kept hidden up until the autobots crashed on earth. he awoke from stasis with the alt. mode of a formula 1 race car. battle after battle, he finally found his cousin. he introduced her to optimus prime, who agreed to let her stay. he often sticks close to her now, making a good tag team

"if you ever feel stupid, two executives of a resigned during a project they thought was mad, it later profited and change travel today. the project? the Shinkansen bullet trains."

Name: Mackenna Lennox
species: human
family: William Lennox (father) , Sarah Lennox (mother), Mary-Jane Lennox (older sister)

clothes:
- black longsleve
- white t-shirt with blue star on it
- teal skirt with purple plaid pattern
- black tights
- black boots
- blue hoodie tied around her waist

hair : Brown, short length
eye colour: brown

Inventory:
- Jacket
- locket
- hair ties on wrist
- flashlight

personality: Hannah is quirky and energetic. she has a lot of fun playing with her sister and is still a little childish. she is very intelligent and loves her physics, chemistry and engineering classes. she has a peculiar interest in automotive modes of transport and wants to one day grow up to invent a mode of transport that meets the needs of everyone and can have customization to meet the person's preferences and personality. her favorite mode of transport? the Japanese Shinkansen bullet train. she tries to be kind to everyone, however, she's easily a push over. she struggles a bit with reading and needs glasses, however she always ends up breaking them because she's clumsy. she isn't to social either, always having her nose stuck in a book, so her closest friends are her family. she knows she's physically weak, but her intelligence is her greatest weapon.
Last edited by the machine on Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:21 pm

Name: Fang
Fraction: Autobot
Nickname: Pup/Young Pup (by older mechs like Ratchet), Mutt (by any Con), White Fang
Alt mode: Timber Wolf
Family: Offline
Inventory: Sharp denta and claws
Abilities: heightened senses, night vision, scent recognition
Appearance: roughly the size of a pre-teen to teen human, silvery-white "fur", bright blue optics
Personality: Fang is a puppy in every sense of the word. Excitable, playful, energetic, and adventurous; Fang has most of the older bots keeping a close optic on him. Being a youngling, Fang doesn't fully understand the dangers of war but shows the strength of a true warrior.
Backstory: Fang was orphaned as a sparkling during the war, being found by Ratchet and his assistant, Tink. Taking the little one in, both medics knew the risks and kept close to their fellow Autobots to keep him safe. Fang accompanied the others when they left in The Ark, falling into stasis when the ship crashed.

Names: Tink and Spitfire
Fraction: Autobot
Nickname: Mom-Bot (Spitfire to Tink), Sis (both to each other), Hot Helm (Tink to Spitfire), The Girls/Twins (older Autobots)
Alt Mode: 2019 Kawasaki Z900
Family: Ironhide (father), Chromia (mother)
Inventory: Spitfire has two blasters and a sub space full of grenades. Tink has a blaster for defense.
Abilities: Spitfire is pyrokinetic, able to withstand her own heat. Tink is able to phase shift.
Appearance: Both are identical in appearance, a little shorter than Bumblebee, Spitfire's coloring is the warm color spectrum while Tink has the cold color spectrum.
Personality: The girls might be identical, but they are polar opposites in personality. Spitfire is just as hot headed as her father and with an even shorter fuse for her temper. She does have a spark of gold and would never abandon her comrades. Tink is level headed and kind, but can be stern and harsh when the occasion calls for it. Although the younger of the two, she acts more mature than her twin.
Backstory: The girls were sparked to Ironhide and Chromia who were proud parents. Unfortunately when the war struck, they were separated from their mother and feared the worst. Both found their calling as they became Autobots, fighting alongside their father. They joined their father in leaving Cybertron, soon falling into stasis when the ship crashed.

Name: Mary-Jane Lennox
Nickname: MJ (by friends and family)
Family: William Lennox (father), Sarah Lennox (mother), McKenna (sister)
Inventory: pocket knife, backpack with a medical and survival kit
Abilities: a rare and unique gift of sensing energon given to her after contact with The Matrix of Leadership
Personality: MJ is the definition of a pretty tomboy. Just because she doesn't mind getting a little dirty while adventuring doesn't mean she hates girly things. Being the daughter of an Army Ranger means that MJ knows a few survival skills and defensive moves to protect herself and her little sister. Sure, she might quarrel with her, but she loves her little sister.
Face claim Emma Watson
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:13 am

Mackenna | alive | tired | injury detected: Sore feet | equip: Flashlight

"are you serious? Sis, we have been walking for hours. what is your magic hand trying to show you? can you tell it to hurry up.' Mackenna wined. MJ's 'magic hand' has been acting up lately around this trail so they had decided to investigate. Mackenna only agreed because MJ offered to give her the entire bag of chips if she did. "tell me again why we never went to the doctor about this. speaking of doctors, i'm going to miss that documentary on the Dr. Yellow train. please tell me you recorded it"
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:19 am

"Of course I recorded it." MJ replied, looking back at her little sister. "Besides, what I found yesterday is...hard to explain. We're not too far from it, anyway. It should just be up ahead." She said, pointing her own flashlight to a small path before them. "Just trust me when I say you're going to love this."
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:43 pm

]

"whatever. just as long as we go to the doctor after this." Mackenna sighed. "because the hand thing is out of control"
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:57 pm

You mean hair?))

"Look, it only happens every now and then. And I don't think a doctor can help with this." MJ said before looking around. "Come on, it's over here." She said as she walked on. After a little bit, she waved her flashlight around. "Wait, where is it? It was right here!"
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:52 pm

(yeah sorry)
"what was right there?" Mackenna looked at her sister as she followed her to nothing. "are you sure you don't a doctor, or psychologist? you're starting to worry me."
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:57 pm

It's okay.)

"I'm not making this up! It was right here! It was glowing and-and-and it was in something but it's not here now." MJ said, frantically searching for whatever it was. As her flashlight shined on a part of the cave, a soft hum could be heard.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:13 pm

"is that you?" Mackenna asked, hearing the hum. "Because i swear if this is a prank, i'm not lending you anything after this."
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me