1x1 with lovestruck

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with lovestruck

Postby ♡Mewlin♡ » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:44 pm

𝒜𝓈𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒽𝒶

𝒜𝑔𝑒: 23

𝒢𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇: Female

𝒮𝑒𝓍𝓊𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎: Bisexual

𝒵𝑜𝒹𝒾𝒶𝒸: Capricorn

𝐻𝑜𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈: Anything pretty, usually iridescent with lots of purples, blues, and pinks, in the shape of a star. Rainbow quartz is her favorite type of gem, and a pendant with a star shaped rainbow quartz is currently her most prized possession.

𝐵𝒾𝑜/𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎: Asmerantha is a kind soul. Sweet, patient, and naïve with little to no knowledge about most common, modern day things, such as technology, she believes in the connection to the stars and space, gods that may or may not exist, and deeply enjoys nature and the outdoors. A soft spirit, her kindness and trust towards every possible thing will undoubtedly be her downfall, but don't tell her that. She feels like she's a goddess in the making, but is by no means egotistical about it. She loves little ones the most, and would risk her life to protect them if she needed to. She connects with them so well due to her own childlike curiosity of the world, having been asleep for thousands of eons after a horrible war took over and sent her into a cryogenic slumber, only to wake up in a world she was unfamiliar with.
♡Mewlin♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with lovestruck

Postby lovestruck » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:55 am

melanie
    -female
    -lesbian
    - extremely extroverted and friendly
    - owns a popular cafe called Catostrophic Coffee, where the menu changes everyday, as she uses fresh herbs, fruits and plants from her small garden for the foods. when not in season, she relies on the organic grocery stores a bit too c;
    - practically lives for fashion and clothes
    - always giving advice to her customers- from relationships to clothing (mostly unsolicited clothing advice though)
    -generous and considerate, wants to help everyone
    -curious and energetic
    -secretly really sensitive
    -driven, finishes things she starts
    -very organized, uses a lot of planning for her garden
    -rlly loves dogs omg

(Are we roleplaying them as humans or??also sorry this took me so long to get up, I totally forgot!)
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Mewlin♡ » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:14 pm

//we can totally do human if you'd like??
♡Mewlin♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:50 am

ah ok!

Melanie hustled through the kitchen of her notorious cafe. It was the busy hour, and she had to keep up with the incoming stream of customers, whilst making sure not to Ben anything in her many ovens. As sweat began to collect on her brow, she decided perhaps she should hire some help at some point, to keep up with the business. She gave a smile to each customer, and tried to remember each of their names, as she wrote down their orders. She always loved developing a relationship with any of her customers who returned, and the first step was to, of course, remember their names.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Mewlin♡ » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:40 am

Asmerantha was taking a leisurely stroll through town, not really paying attention to anything in particular. Sometimes she liked to just walk around and observe things, not ever really having money since she didn't know what the current day currency was, and couldn't be bothered to just waltz up to anyone and ask. While incredibly curious about things, she was just ever so slightly anxious about going into a shop she knew absolutely nothing about, but an interesting scent caught her off guard. One she had long forgotten and was wracking her brain for memories that were now lost. Following her nose up to the cafe in which these aromas were wafting, she found herself frozen for a few moments as she contemplated what she should do before just deciding to force her brain to enter the little shop.
♡Mewlin♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:32 pm

The cheerful jingle of the bell on the door let Melanie know a new customer had entered. Seeing that she also appeared to have extra limbs, Melanie have her a warm smile. It was always reassuring to see others with extra limbs- it made her feel like less of an oddity. She hadn’t seen the girl before, and wondered if perhaps she was a tourist, or one of the few locals who wasn’t a regular. Melanie found her quite cute- and perhaps she would speak with her, should she decide to sit down, rather than bustle out after ordering, like so many of the people here did.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Mewlin♡ » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:52 pm

Her brow furrowed with slight frustration at not being able to pinpoint the smell that was invading her nostrils, Asmerantha took a look around the quaint little cafe she found herself in. There was a soft buzz of people talking, not able to pick up on one any specific conversation, not that she wanted to anyway. Looking over at the other tetrabrachius (four armed) woman, it almost took her by surprise to see someone else with four arms like her, fidgeting a small bit as she stood there, unsure of what to do.
♡Mewlin♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:13 pm

Melanie glanced over at the new customer with a mix of confusion and amusement in her eyes. She simply stood in the doorway, looking a bit nervous. As Melanie currently has no other customers to tend to, as their coffee was brewing, she waved to the newcomer. “Come on in, don’t be shy! I’m Melanie- I don’t believe I’ve seen you around here darling. What’s your name?”
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Mewlin♡ » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:18 pm

Jolting a little in surprise to being spoken to, she shared a nervous smile, slowly making her way over. "A-ah, I apologize.... my name's Asmerantha. The aroma wafting from this little building caught my attention... I've no idea what it is, but at the same time it's right on the tip of my tongue.... what is it you make here?" She could see most of the people with cups and mugs along with assorted pastries, and some with electronic machines she had seen before. Deciding now to just worry about the scent assaulting her instead of the bizzare looking things she saw people messing with, she glanced at the lady, taking in her features.
♡Mewlin♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:26 pm

Melanie grinned, “No new to apologize! I understand it can be overwhelming to be in a new place- well, actually, I don’t, because I’ve lived here pretty much all my life.. but! It’s fine! It’s nice to meet you Asmerantha.” Realizing she may be overwhelming her seemingly shy, tentative customer, with all the talking, she slowed down a bit, and nodded at her next words. “Well, right now I have some cinnamon sticks in the oven, but it could be anything here, really! We have, well- coffee, cause it’s a cafe and all,” she let out a chuckle. “And lots of herbal and fruit teas, which I dry myself. Everything here’s organic and from my gardens.”
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me