are you like me? 1x1 ghost and feather

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Operation: End Procrastination was delayed

Postby Ghostarriver » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:40 am

Dissent seemed to run rampant among the upper years, no-one satisfied by the outcome of the battle, some even planning to demand a rematch some time later. Why Emory's win was so abhorrent to many was beyond Andy, really, he'd never paid much attention to the reputations others had recieved, too busy having fun with his own.

"Of course she won, the arena was practically made for her and none of the teachers will ever say anything against her fighting dirty." Rolling his eyes as he picked up this piece of conversation diagonal to him, Andy teleported himself a few seats down, so he could lean forward, between the two having the conversation.
    "The arenas are made so each competitor can display their maximum capability," Andres interjected, and he didn't wait for a counterargument, transferring himself to right in front of Emory and Carmen, barely dodging some of the hurled objects by a second.

"Looks like you need a hand," There was no playful smile or light tone, Andy was a much more serious in this moment, and he slung Carmen's other arm over his shoulder, so that they could move out of the battle area a lot faster.
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Operation: dont leave my bed, initiated.

Postby feather_light_flight » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:24 am

Emory shot an appriciative smile towards Andres. "I appreciate the assist, though you know I'm more than used to this by now." Finally in the safety of the hallway, Emory slid Carmen off her shoulders and helped him sit down against the wall. He let out a breath and focused his gaze on the small vampess in front of him.

"Ignore them Emory. We know you won fair and square. I'll talk to some of the upper years and try to get them to cool down." Carmen glanced down the dark tunnel, running a hand through his hair. "I know I've never been close with you, but I respect you Em...the others are just...fearful." The last word was uttered reluctantly, and Carmen's eyes flickered over the girls face as he said it.

"I know they are. It's ok Carmen. Thank you. The medic will be here soon, I should go." Kneeling on one knee, Emory extended a hand to shake, "Your fighting has improved a lot. I'm honored to have battled you." And, with a small shake of Carmen's hand, Emory stood to head down the hall, fully intending to leave the arena and go back to her room. She doubted she would be welcome back in stadium seating by her peers. Despite her bravado, it stung a bit, being feared so much that her own victories would always be seen as cheats.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I now am and forever will be motivated by Crab Rave

Postby Ghostarriver » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:51 am

"Still, being used to it doesn't mean you deserve it." Andy replied, glad to hear Carmen so calm and civil about the whole thing. It really helped to know there were some more mature characters willing to ignore the stereotypes.

Watching Emory turn to leave, Andres backpedalled to stand in front of her. "I... I'm not gonna ask you to stay, but if you want to talk later-" Andres was interrupted by a voice on the loudspeakers.
    "Andres Hallsworth on deck, paired to fight Mikael Johansson," probably for the best he was called away, there was really no way he would have been able to make her feel any better really. He'd have probably just made it worse, to tell the truth.

"I better get going... hope you feel better soon Carmen." Just as he began to set off, he paused and teleported away for a second, before returning with a few tissues and handing them to Emory. "For your cheek. You might want to get that looked at," he suggested, before disappearing again, this time appearing on the battleground, seconds after it morphed. Covered in a range of different sized projectiles, it was any telekinetic's dream and that was evident enough in Mikael's face, the unmistakeable smug smile, mirrored by Andy's uncertain expression. Of course he had to get paired to fight the telekinetic.
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#feels

Postby feather_light_flight » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:20 am

Shocked into silence as he handed her the tissues, Emory reached up to touch her face. She hadn't even realized. Before she could speak Andres had zipped off, probably to his battle. With a reluctant glance towards Carmen, Emory trotted off down the hall, swerving into a side stand reserved for staff. It was low enough in the stadium, and shaded enough, that none of the other students would notice her there. Still. After everything Andres had done, Emory owed him her presence at his battle.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oof oof

Postby Ghostarriver » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:00 am

Andy would be lucky to to get out of this fight alive it seemed, let alone victorious. He had no real physical strength capable of doing any major harm and his conflict avoidant nature was not welcome here.

"Fine day isn't it?" Andres commented, looking up for a brief second, attempting to engage in some pre-battle banter, but Mikael was not interested.
    "Fine day to let you leave black and blue," The telekinetic replied, and Andy frowned. At least this was an open space, so he'd be able to see the attacks as they came, and Mikael did not hesitate to display the extent of his power, lifting every single item of the ground at the same time, aiming it all at Andy and preparing to bring all the items to converge on him. As soon as he started doing so, Andres sent himself to his realm, waiting a minute, before reappearing behind Mikael.

"That's taking things quite quickly," Andres commented, just managed to back away as Mikael swung an arm around at him, in shock.
    "Oh dear, give you the spooks did I?" Andy's best strategy was probably to exhaust the telekinetic, but he had to avoid making himself sick. Laughing a bit, Andres watched as Mikael prepared to strike again.
    "Care to share what's so funny Hallsworth?"
    "I would, but I'd hate to give out any spoilers."
    And so began a fiveminute game of cat and mouse, Mikael trying to get a decent hit on Andy, and Andy disappearing just in time to avoid getting any injuries.

Mikael was worn out in the end, and was barely standing, let alone using his mind to throw objects at Andres, and though Andres had pushed himself to the point of nausea several times, he had managed to keep from throwing up, and the next time he appeared, it was behind Mikael, who seemed so tired he was almost ready to pass out.
    "Boo," The telekinetic finally gave in to the exhaustion, falling forward and allowing Andy to stand over him, the clear winner this time around. Bowing, and even tipping his hat to the audience for added flair, Andy accepted his applause, with a smile, before hastening to find the bathroom, out of touch himself and unable to teleport himself any longer.

He really needed to throw up.

Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ooooooffff

Postby feather_light_flight » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:24 pm

Emory watched Andre's win, shouting out encouragements that were lost to the sound of the audience the whole time. When he finally ran and slinked away, Emory slid out into the shadows, slipping into back hallways. She was careful to avoid being seen by a lot of other students as she hunted around, not really sure what she was looking for. Perhaps it was Andres himself that she sought out.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

asdsljflrijor

Postby Ghostarriver » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:25 am

After he had finished spewing his guts out, Andres managed to walk himself out of the bathroom, quite certain he was done emptying the contents of his stomach. He hadn't pulled a stunt like that in a long time, and if he knew what was good for him, he wouldn't do so again.
    But the future was always unpredictable...

As he meandered through the halls, he eventually caught sight of Emory from behind, and smiled softly, approaching as quietly as possible, thoughhe made no effort.
    "Guess I took your advice after all," he chuckled, hands in pockets.

"Worked pretty well it seems,"
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

this week is so stressful

Postby feather_light_flight » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:26 am

Emory turned, smiling slightly when she saw him. "Well, I do tend to give great advice so, no surprise there." Eyes glittering with soft concern, the girl leaned forward. "Are you feeling ok?" Frowning softly, she reached up to hold her hand to his forehead, testing his temperature. "You pushed yourself super hard."
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i take too long to reply im sorry

Postby Ghostarriver » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:04 pm

"No surprise indeed," Andres agreed, laughing gently.

When Emory displayed such concern for him and touched his forehaed, Andy gasped quietly as soon as she made contact. She felt much colder than he'd anticipated; perhaps his fever was worse than he expected, but he was still standing, so it couldn't be that bad. Just a stomach ache that would eventually go away.

"I'm fine," he assured her, taking the young woman's hand in his own, looking at it for a moment, before kissing the back of her hand, no doubt on an impulse. He broke the contact seconds later, preferring not to dwell on the moment for too long.
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

its okai. im patient lol

Postby feather_light_flight » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:27 pm

Emory felt her breath hitch in her chest as Andres chastely touched his lips to her hand. It was such a charming and genuine gesture that it caught Emory completely blindsided. Her cheeks had flushed a most charming shade of pink as he released her hand and it fell to her side, tingling with the heat of his touch. "W-we should still get you somewhere to rest."

"Indeed we should." The cool silken voice from the shadows startled Emory, and she whipped around, relaxing only a bit when she recognized the figure. Julias. He approached the two with an easy gait, nodding a greeting. "I've already alerted the nurses station that they'll have another patient. They have a cot set up for you Andres." Motioning with a jerk of his head, Julias turned and headed back down the hallway. After a timid glance towards Andres, Emory clutched her parasol with both hands and followed, the pink tinge on her cheeks never fading.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me