More than Royals πŸ‘‘

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: More than Royals πŸ‘‘

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:18 pm

After all the servants cleared the room, Sir Lynca pressed a button on the wall in spoke into a mike that projected into the training room down below. "Ready when you are m'lady."
Avalon gave him a thumbs up and Sir Lynca pulled a lever that dropped multiple targets from the ceiling, varying in the heights, sizes and even materials. Avalon took her place at the back of the room and checked to make sure that all the servants had cleared. Then, carefully she finally removed her gloved and hooked them on to a link on her belt. Her nails were dainty and painted black and on the back of her hands were small symbols that were hard to make up from the distance. She released her hair from its ponytail and let her curly hair fall at her shoulders.

With a deep breath, she began. Her eyes glowed a bright orange along with the tips of her hair as her hands produced large billowing flames that she held like basketballs. She stomped forward and a ring of fire surrounded her as she flung the fireballs at the 4 large targets that stood in her way, and the dropped to the ground in a pile of brittle firewood. The flaming princess continued walking forward propelling flames from her hands like a flame thrower, annihilating the higher targets closer to the roof. As she continued to turn her faux opponents into ash, she seemed to start to glow from within and even from its distance, the Burn Box began to get a little warm as well. As she reached the center of the room, the targets we made of harder materials like concrete and metals, but Avalon did not falter. She took a deep breath and waved her hands upward , making her flames tower upward turning the metal completely in ash, not as quickly as she did the first ones. Finally, the last targets were so high to the roof that Avalon had to lean back to see them. Avalon waved her flames around her like a blanket and suddenly she was glowing so brightly that her skin appeared to be molten and her silhouette was nothing buy flames. She got a running start and leaped into the air. She threw a fireball at her feet, the hot air propelled her into the air and the molten girl blew searing flames from her lips completely incinerating the solid steel target as it melted to the ground like ice in a frying pan. As quick as a bolt of lighting she was eye to eye with the last target. She looked more like a bonfire than she did the princess from before. She simply put her hand to the target and it exploded into her colorful rain of ash, which brought Julia, mesmerized, to the edge of her seat. Riding a swirl of flames to the ground, the flare that was now Avalon stood among the burning embers and puddles of steaming metals.

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:19 pm

Damen watched her and was very impressed what all she was doing. He didn't mind at all that was getting warmer in the box, he couldn't take his eyes off of her as she used her power. "Wow this is amazing to see. To think someone has this much power is quite incredible to see." He had wondered why someone like her would be so interested in necromancy when she was doing all these amazing things without a blink of an eye. "This is quite a display of her power for sure." He had wanted to go down there and tell her how amazing that was but felt like he should wait until she calmed down a little bit temperature wise so he didn't just melt.

(>.< ahh I don't like mine being so short while your over here rocking it with your descriptions and replies. I am sorry mine is so short!)
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:29 am

Julia seemed to be speechless for the first time since she'd met Avalon or Damen as she fanned herself with her frilly folding fan. Although Avalon was nothing but flames, you could still see the embers that were her eyes twitch into a smile before Sir Lynca dropped a curtain over the glass."M'lady needs a moment to simmer and she will be right with you in a moment. If you would follow me downstairs." He opened the door and lead Julia and Damen back to the doors of the training room where they waited for Avalon.

After a few minutes of silence, and Julia still looking dazed, Avalon opened the doors to the training room. She was now wearing a cream-colored, fitted day gown and the same leather gloves she'd worn before, nothing fancy but still stunning. She'd left her hair down and it framed her golden eyes that seemed a little more vibrant than earlier. Although she was no longer in her Molten Form, heat still emitted from her like heat waves on a sidewalk in summer. She looked a little coy as she wrung her gloves, behind them servants filed into the room ready to clean the room.

"So what did you guys think?", she asked cautiously. She really hoped she hadn't scared them, Julia was pretty flushed.

(Its perfectly fine! Reply how you can learn as you go. I think something that I learned in RPing that helped me write better responses is not being afraid to move the story forward and not just having observing characters. Like not just replying but also story building? But once again everyone does things differently, I think you're doing fine, just do your best!)

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:17 am

Damen had looked back at Sir Lynca when he had dropped the glass, he had gotten up to follow him downstairs to meet up with Avalon again. He had waited and smiled when Avalon had walked out of the training room. "Honestly, that was quite a show. I was not aware of how powerful your flames really were, they are quite strong and very hot it would seem. The box itself was warming up rather quickly. Julia over here was on the edge of her seat and was pretty stunned afterwards." Damen looked over and waved a hand infront of Julia's eyes to make sure she was alive in there, not one of his minions or something. "Does using all that power make you hungry? I would imagine doing all of that does take a lot of energy, I wonder how you sustain it." He had started to wonder how she would replenish herself to be able to do things like that, he imagined the battles she was in were long so he wasn't sure if she just used her power sparingly or was she trying to show off a bit this time to impress him and Julia. Many things to think about on this trip so far.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:29 pm

Avalon exhaled a sigh of relief at his compliments and smiled shyly. She was elated that he was curious and not terrified. "Well, when I was younger, my powers were only fueled by my emotions, but with that, I could only sustain them for short time and afterward, I'd be exhausted. As I got older ,I learned that although I can create my own flames I could also control others and things like sunlight make me grow stronger. Once I start, it takes less energy to keep going than it does to start up or cool down. Think of my soul as a hearth, if it helps. However, even with that, fire is demanding and it took me alot of practice and many years to show you what I have today. Believe it or not,as a child my tantrums would steal my oxygen away and many times I would almost suffocate myself if I made too many flames. By perfecting my molten form ,I have even overcome that-"

Julia finally snapped out of her trance, springing forward with stars in her eyes,"Because you become a freaking flame, right?!" exclaimed the princess as she grabbed Avalon's hands so quickly that she flinched and Sir Lynca questionably raised his club.
"Uh yes-kind of-
Julia continued on smiling from ear to ear "Loni, how could you not tell me that you literally BECOME FIRE! You incinerated targets made of concrete and bigger than me! You blew fire! You truly are the little dragon of Lumidad! Oh my gods, that was a gorgeous performance, what you do is faaaar beyond pyrokinetics! Loni, I have never seen you so gorgeous, and I could hardly even look directly at you! And look at you now! You hardly look like moments ago you were so hot you burned your clothes to ash! I love this dress! Wasn't she lovely Damen?!" she gushed , bouncing as she held Avalon's hands.

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:01 pm

Damen was really interested when Avalon had started to talk about her powers from when she was younger to now. He did note that earlier Avalon's eyes did change color when Julia couldn't stop talking about her getting married. He had continued to listen to her really interested until Julia had snapped out of it and was a little disappointed that she didn't get to finish wondering if even Julia had completed her sentence. "Yes she was quite lovely Julia, it was an great display of your power I would say, quite a powerful one." He had started to think that maybe Julia had a little too much energy for really either of them to handle. What was she eating to have obtained such high amount of energy to bounce everywhere she went so effortlessly.
"Your story on taming your fire is quite interesting. It would seem that it was rather difficult for you do control it but I am glad that you had. Glad I am not the only one that had obstacles when it came to taming their powers. He had referred to what he had told her before on the problems he had faced, as well as learning that he even could control the undead in the first place. "My first experience with my ability was not a great one to say the least, though it had shown me what I could do."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:49 am

For the first time since they'd met, Avalon didn't mind Julia insistent rambling and it made her feel food for once that it wasn't about her finding a suitor. She blushed at the two of them calling her lovely and smiled sweetly at the both of them, something most people never saw. "Thank you, both of you. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

At the mention of his first experience with his ability, a dark expression crossed Avalon's face as she recalled her own. She recovered herself so quickly that it was almost as if it ever happened. She looked down at Julia's hands in hers and the marks on the back of her hands burned with guilt beneath her gloves. She gently let go and laid her own hands against insignia on her chest. " I can imagine how exciting and unpleasant it can be to find out you can do something so frightful- more so for you. Perhaps we can talk more about it over lunch in the garden? I'm stilling in my cool down phase so it's best, I sit for a while. I'd like to avoid overheating."

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:22 am

"Yes I would love to talk about it over lunch." Damen was starting to get quite hungry so a break to eat at the beautiful gardens sounds delightful, it would also be outside so maybe Avalon would get charged up being out there. Damen had started to walk with Julia and Avalon towards the gardens, wondering what kinds of food they were going to eat, did her kingdom have a specialty what they make. He kept wondering what they would like, he guessed that Avalon would be into more spicier foods because of her fire, but maybe he was quite wrong. "The first experience with me actually took a while to find out. When I was little it was actually a struggle for my parents to find out what I could do, they kept trying all sorts of little things to try to get me to use my powers. Nothing had worked so they almost started to think that maybe I didn't have any. Then when I was about.. five or six I had gone to a funeral with my parents, one of their friends had passed. We all had went up to see him and say goodbyes or whatever you wanted to him, when it came to our turn all three of us went up and I got to see a body for once. I didn't understand the difference between death and sleeping back then, so I didn't think much of it at the moment but I did want him to wake up so he wasn't just sleeping on us while we talked to him, quite rude is probably what I was thinking. My eyes had started to glow a teal color and then the eyes of the guy had also opened and they were also teal and he sat up and looked around confused. Meanwhile everyone around was terrified that he had gotten up and I acted pretty normal until he realized I raised him and he went after me. Guards spent decent amount of effort killing the dead so I would be safe." Damen took a moment so he could breath after talking for so long, he was not used to talking for so long, but it was a story they would of probably wanted to know and during his break it would at least give them a chance to think and comment if they would like.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:49 pm

Avalon kept leisurely pace, slowly leading them to the garden as she listened to Damen recount his memory. "Oh my what an exciting day that must have been for your parents. It's kind of funny to think that everyone was probably going absolute batty, losing their minds as you raised the dead, and little Damen was thinking ' Man how rude for this guy to sleep at his own party' " she said with a soft chuckle.
" It must have been scary, what a peculiar power! I kind of envy your journey to figure out what you could do, it adds a little flair to it - like a mystery game! Meanwhile, everyone knew what I could do the moment I left my mother's womb. I shattered every glass in a 6 feet radius the moment I cried," Julia said, fanning herself as she walked beside the two of them.
"And you still do that when you cry-"
"Hey!"
" How did your parents help you train and control your powers as a child? Did they start shoving cadavers at you or did they ease you into it? At the ball, you said you used spells right? But you didn't your first time , so did your mother teach you spells to help you control your power better?"' Avalon asked as she lead them down another windowed corridor.

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:59 pm

"It was also quite a puzzle for my parents to try to figure it out for sure Julia, that was quite a special day when they had found out, they were more happy than terrified that day when they had noticed, though they had to play it off so they were not sticking out like a sore thumb." Talking over towards Julia and agreeing with what he had to say. Afterwards he continued to look back at both of them while he was telling his story while answering Avalon.

"It might of been a easier to have learned my powers if I did have spells at the time, though I did not. My parents didn't actually train me at first and more.. kept me from training. It does sound cruel not letting me explore what I could do, but my power can be rather harsh for a little kid. I was not the brightest kid, so understanding the.. real effects of death and the afterlife was not an easy one. So after they fully thought through my first experience and how dangerous it could be for me at such a young age. They had waited a few years at least to teach me and help me learn my power, during that though they had taught me normal things to prep me towards my power. Once I was 11 they had let me start using my magic again, at first they watched until I was able to fully control a couple of skeletal dogs, then they let me build up however I wanted. There was some oth-"

Damen stopped and thought about his sentence and shook his head. It was probably best if he didn't just let loose on what toles it takes on him, he couldn't believe he had almost let this big secret of his slip in an instant. "Anyways, yea they had let me focus on my work afterwards, having to deal with a few of my incidents in the process but that is part of the learning for me." He had thought back of all the mistakes he had made in the past and sighed slightly. He had hoped his little slip up didn't go too noticed by them, but they had seemed pretty interested so he imagined they would be curious.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me