More than Royals đź‘‘

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: More than Royals đź‘‘

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:41 am

Avalon nodded in agreement, tucking a stray curl behind her ears.” Exactly. After seeing so much carnage this place is a sight for sore eyes.. I’m curious, do you participate in your kingdoms battles or is swordplay not your area of concern?” she asked. Avalon couldn’t imagine Damen in battle , but not because she saw him as weak or anything. If she was the leader of his kingdom, she’d keep him away from war -his power was much to special to lose in the line of destruction. And most of the royals their age hadn’t joined their ranks yet either,so it wouldn’t be a surprise .

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:05 am

"When we do have to battle I do join my parents. Though I don't swordplay I control a smallish army into the battle and cast some magic when needed to. It is quite effective but there are people who do not like the acts of me doing so." He shrugged. He was helping the kingdom in those fights but it had felt like he had done more damage than helping because people didn't like people getting up to fight again. Not that Damen cared at the time of the battle he probably had no emotion.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:39 am

Avalon cocked her head in question."If it's effective why are people bothered by it ? It seems to me like a good strategy." She'd never considered that perhaps some people may be against Spell magic but maybe raising people from the dead on a battlefield was part of the discomfort she wondered.

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:13 pm

He looked at her and thought about. "Alright.. well imagine if Julia died right in front of us in a battle. Then I go and I raise her from the dead but at that point she is not longer herself, she is just a minion to me that follows my order and doesnt talk back and doesnt act like herself and gets hurt in battle even more. Then at the end the battle Julia falls down dead as if she was never alive in the first place... That's what people have had to go through before.." He didnt want to set Julia as an example but that was someone close enough to Avalon in a friend why where she could understand. There had been plenty of people he had to deal will, yelling at him for what he had done. "Its like giving someone a false hope that they are alive enough though that person was still dead." Damen looked over at Julia and then put his hands in his pockets to walk away a bit from Avalon so she could think of it, he wasnt sure how it would come across.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:27 pm

Avalon sat with the thought for a second,she knew life and death were tricky things for people to deal with. However, shed been born in war ,and she’d probably die in war. Time and time again she chose to be a solider over a princess. War is a place of death , a place where rules didn’t exist and things aren’t meant to be pretty and polished. If seeing the walking dead was enough to shake people she could only imagine how they would feel see their loved ones burned to a crisp so brutally that there was no body left to revive. Avalon was raised to believe that dying on the battlefield was a prestigious way to die if you are aiding your kingdom. She came to conclusion- something she already knew : people feared what they do not understand. War ,necromancy and death are definitely all things people tend to keep at a distance if they can , but at what cost.
Is that morbid to think? People die but as a soldier if they could still serve the kingdom-even for a little while longer- they should be proud?
Avalon picked at the back of her gloves again,deciding to keep her thoughts to herself or how to phrase them differently and let Damen assume how she felt for the moment.

”Death is an occupational hazard. Nothing that follows-whether it be necromancy or otherwise- is going to be pretty. I think those who are bothered by the walking dead are looking for a scape goat to point their anger of losing their loved one. Death happens on the battlefield, you are serving your kingdom just as they were.” she said solemnly as he walked away . She glanced at Julia and then up at the sky again.

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:45 pm

He had listened to her as he walked around and had smiled. It had seemed she was still alright with him even through that she was quite a good person to be able to put through with that. He wondered why she did. He knew she was in many battles but was at least happy she was on his side. He continues to walk around a bit then regroups with Avalon again. "Hey it means a lot to see you have a different say on what I do. It's very reassuring. So thank you."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:59 pm

Avalon was caught off guard by his response. A thank you was definitely not what she expected from the prince, she was stating her opinion as she always did. She returned his smile with a surprised grin and soft chuckle, examine the stoic prince with new eyes as he regrouped. He was well mannered and monotonous, but he kept managing to surprise her.
" No need to thank me for understanding. Your gift is different, but it's still a gift nonetheless. And you shouldn't let people define you by it. You're just special, as cheesy as it sounds," she encouraged.

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:31 pm

"That is very thoughtful of you and thank you for that. I will keep that in mind." He continues to smile at her and had felt better about himself on the situation. For someone that didnt seem to like friends or company she was very kind and sweet towards him at least.. he wonder why not to Julia but probably because all the topics she brings up. "So.. small dragon shall we continue on our tour?" He laughed a little bit after he had said that, he knew she would react in some kind of way. He thought it was a somewhat adorable nickname and wonder why it had fit her so well.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:52 pm

Avalon felt a blush come to her cheeks at Damen's tease and she fought back a smile as she turned her back to him stomped toward the door. "You're in my home, Skeleton Prince. I'll have you beheaded if you get too comfortable," She said through a smile, flipping her hair over her shoulder. Did she just have a genuine conversation with a male her age without wanting to smoke him? This was all new to her but it wasn't a necessarily bad feeling. He wasn't pretentious or pompous or snooty like the other royals she'd met. Similar to how she felt about Julia. She was a ditsy, talkative airhead, but she was sweet and good-natured and as annoying as she was, Avalon didn't mind when she got attached. Damen was well mannered and polite most of the time, so she appreciated the tease. It made her feel like he also knew she was not like the others- the banter was welcome.
Julia giggled as she pranced across the room to meet them at the door. " She tells me that all the time. I think she'd warming up to you!," she whispered to Damen with a wink.

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:16 pm

Damen had smiled and enjoyed the little teasing and her comment. It was a nice change of pace on how they were talking before. It was all quite enjoyable and he was glad she seemed to not mind much at all. He looked over at Julia when she went to him. "You think so? I am glad, that is the case. It was quite a good reaction I must say." He then followed Avalon towards the door with Julia, ready to get to the next part of the door. He was glad to come here to see such a wonderful place and to be able to talk to two people who seemed to be quite friendly and have different opinions of his power than the usual. He had started to wonder why Avalon had seemed to like his power so much.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me