More than Royals πŸ‘‘

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

More than Royals πŸ‘‘

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:39 pm

~JOJO ~ wrote:

~More Than Royals~

Please do not post on this topic unless you are Jojo or Dragontw! Thanks!

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: More than Royals πŸ‘‘

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:56 pm

~Native~ wrote:
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° β–°

Name:Princess Avalon Lumia Ignis

Powers:Extremely powerful pyrokinesis

Personality:She is power,sarcastic,and intelligent. She's a rebel ,and does what she wants whenever she wants to do so. She has a very sharp tongue and its often what gets her into trouble. Avalon is a great person to have on your side ,but a very dangerous foe. She's short tempered but has a really big heart when given the opportunity.

Secrets: Avalons pyrokinesis is so power full that she can't directly touch organic organisms with her hands. Things like plants and humans disenigrate immediately upon touch,but surprisingly not inorganic matter -unless she wants too.This trait has ran in the Lumidad family for centuries and named Touch of Death. It is the family's darkest secret and Avalons family hides it well,in fear that it will prevent her from finding a suitors. Loni wears special whenever she intends to be in contact with people and never removes them unless she's alone.

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

Parents: King Adrian and Queen Celeste Ignis

Powers: Adrian can secrete a variety poisonous,flammable gasses from his palms .(Ammonia,Mustard Gas,Hydrogen ect.) He can use this for the purpose of blinding someone,knocking people unconscious,setting fires,or even death |||||Celeste has Electrokenesis

Family History: The Ignis Family has ruled their kingdom of Lumidad for many centuries. The family is known for its long line of fire, light,or heat related powers. It is said that their melaninated skin makes their power stronger,being that genetically it can withstand higher temperature. Marrying outside the family is very common,The Ingnis are very well known for constantly gaining new land and expanding their kingdom- either by marriage,treaty,or force. They have one of the most powerful ,well trained militaries in the land, lead by the King and Queen ,who are both war legends. Lumidad is know for its goods like spices and gold,its outstanding weapon forge,and its brutality in war.
Β Β Β Β Β Β Β 

Last edited by ~JOJO ~ on Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:52 pm

Power: Necromancy

Personality: Smart, Spoiled, rule driven, and follows orders given from parents. Generally quiet and cautious. Interested in the limits of his magic so he is often practicing his necromancy when he isn't studying on what types of magic are out there. Can't be too carefull on what you might run into

Secrets: On rare occasion Damen's creations have gotten out of hand, well dealt with but has gotten a few people worried, though they have remained quiet. Daren has also noted to himself depending on how powerfull the spell has effected his emotions, temporary faded emotions.

Parents: King Xander and Queen Sophia Farley

Powers: Xander's specialty is in energy manipulations from balls of energy to more complex constructions, set on certain jobs of his choosing. Sophia's specialty is witchcraft, well known for being prepared for many situations and for "enchancing" some constructions as well as cursing those that are threats to her and her family.

Family history: The Farley family has been known, powerfull, family ruling Karendra. Karendra is know for its well crafted bows and crossbows with arrows and bolts to match. With the help of constructs helping with gathering or even crafting themselves though only set on a few basic rules they can't do a whole let else. Farley family expands their kingdom not for just land, but for new materials or better ways of improving their own kingdom.
(Extra: Sorry for the delay! been thinking about this for a little while and not completly sure on how I feel with the family history, so I'll continue thinking about it for now, but would like to post what I have to see how you feel about it. Hope you like the ideas I have? ^^'' Also sorry for no pictures, I'll look into it in the future? :D

Also would like to note that constucts are sort of just dummies, created from manipulating energy, that were made specific taskes given to them but thats, at leasts for the ones that have been made so far.)
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:03 pm

Princess Avalon β™›

Avalon hated balls. They were lavish and extravagant ,everyone decked to the nines with jewels and flowing ,shiny fabrics. The ballroom was filled with smells of imported perfume and tons of expensive spices and decorated pastries that no one would eat for fear of bursting out of their corsets. As much as Avalon hated the wastefulness of it all, she hated the facades even more. This was The Janus Ball,also known as the New Year Ball. It was hosted by a different kingdom each year ,this year being the kingdom from the far west ,Yerland. All of the royalty from all the kingdoms in the land came to celebrate the new year and dance and laugh under one roof,symbolizing peace amongst the kingdoms and bringing in good fortune of relations . Or at least thats what she was taught in her private history lessons; as she grew older she realized it was really just a cattle auction,an opportunity to show up the younger royals. When it wasn't that,it was just an opportunity to show off wealth. Avalon had agreed to be compliant today ,though,she knew the kind of front she needed to present of occasions like this. She may not care for being shown off like a nice purse,but she cared about her kingdom and how people saw them. So despite her headdress being to tight ,and her lavish necklace feeling too heavy on chest ,she didn't complain or rip them off. Instead she sat between her parents at Lumidad's table, boredly picking at her plate as people danced not to far away from her. Her father smiled at her,a very rare smile that said thank you for not being a flaming brat tonight,I'm proud, and Avalon thought that it might be worth it after all. She smiled back and tried to be optimistic ,observing the room with new eyes.

((Its fine that you dont have a picture,but if you could put up a physical description thatd be great! And I know my first post is long but its just to set the mood and what not))

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:41 pm

Xander and Sophia
Arriving at the ball, She looks around and smiles at others, seeming quite happy to be here. She walks with Xander, holding arm to arm. Sophia is wearing light purple dress, plenty of jewelry Having long black hair neatly placed on her shoulders and down her back. Having purple eyes and wearing a decent amount of makeup. Also hiding some fancy on her if things turn for the worst, though doesn't show it at all and remains pleasant and happy to be here at the ball. While Xander looks a bit more serious, Wearing more of a fancy set of blackish cloths, though matching nicely with together with Sophia. Having brown eyes and a cut scar on his cheek.

Prince Damen

Walking behind the family as we all arrive I am simply told to move walk around and talk, dance, enjoy myself a bit. Curiously looking around a bit at the ball. Doing as I am told and I walk around chat, though not talking a whole lot myself, dancing around on occation if someone asks, at one point dancing with my mother, considering me to be a better dancer than Xander.

Wearing similar clothing to Xander, though less fancy for I am only a prince, Eyes are blue but a more dulled color, Blonde hair, Similar height as Xander. (Like 5 feet 10 inches). Quite skinny and pale. Also carrying a small book, easily to put away in my outfit. (Both Xander and Damen's outfit are similar to the image, just no jacket and Xander's is fancier with jewels and such)

Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:24 am

Princess Avalon β™›

Queen Celeste had grown tired of sitting ,and she decided it was time to make her rounds and speak to some old friends and new allies. Diplomatic work was never never done ,even at a ball. " Come,Avalon. You should meet some of the other royalty with me. I have some old friends I like you to meet," The Queen said,rising from her seat. Avalon groaned and her mother shot a glare at her that sent a chill up her spine. Avalon took a deep breath and rose from the seat she had been in all night,her only place of solace. Her father had left a while ago to drink and catch up with some old friends as well ,so Avalon had no one to run too. She grabbed her mother's arm and allowed herself to be guided through the hoards of fancily dressed people. She faked a smile and shook hands as her mother did the same. Finally,they ran into the rulers of the Karendra kingdom. Celeste laid her hand on Queen Sophia's shoulder to get her attention ."It's been too long,Sophia!," she said with a genuine smile. Avalon didn't really recognize the woman,she'd been to the Karendra kingdom many times so the two queens could have tea together,but she was never allowed in the tea room. She was aware, however that she had been childhood friends with her mother and that she had a child who Avalon had also never met.

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:02 am

Queen Sophia
Looking over to who put a hand on her and she smiles greatly at the site of them."Celeste! It has been to long, come sit, we must catchup. How have you been? " Sophia looks over from Celeste to Avalon and smiles a bit more. "And it's nice to get to meet and chat with Avalon as well. This will be splendid!"

Xander has already gotten up and has been chatting/catching up with some of the other rulers.

Prince Damen
He maked small talk and greeted others, with what few words he might say, while making he way back to Karendra's table. When he arrives near the table he spots both Celeste and Avalon, Smiling at them and doing a polite greeting after his mother was done talking.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:45 pm

Princess Avalon β™›
"I've been well,Sophia ," she said ,giving her old friend a hug. Avalon did a little curtsey ,just as she'd done a million times that night."Im glad to make your acquaintance Queen Sophia and Prince Damen," she said with a smile. She stood tall behind her mother,her dark curly hair framing her mocha face,her expression a tad standoffish. "Damen is about your age ,Avalon. I'm surprised Sophia and I haven't introduced the 2 of you before.",Celeste said looking between her Sophia and her son.

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:48 pm

Prince Damen
Sophia happily gives Celeste a hug as well then looking over at her and Avalon. Damen lightly bows to both of them. "Its a pleasure to meet both you Queen Celeste and Princess Avalon. We might not of met before but I'm happy to have met now." Then Damen stood up straight smiling at both of them while standing next to Sophia. Though Damen might be smiling at you two, the way he talked and he dull eyes makes it feel there is only subtle hint that something is off about him.
Sophia looks at Damen happily. "Such a gentlemen Damen is and now we all get to have a plesent talk and you two will be able to get to know each other now."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:05 pm

Celeste nodded gracefully in agreement."Come ,Sophia ,let us sit and talk. I'm sure Avalon would be delighted to keep Damen company for a few moments,"she said as she took the queens arm. Um no I most certainly would not Avalon thought to herself shooting her mother a dirty look. Avalon hated socializing with the other royals her age,there always seemed to be some ulterior motive-they either wanted to marry you or kill you most times. Damen was attractive, but he seemed to be the type of guy who might enjoy these types of events. However ,Avalon bit her tongue and nodded at her mother's request. "Of course!,"she said with a tight grin.

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me