1x1 w/ Moon and Anna

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Moon and Anna

Postby MoonAero » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:43 am

Scott followed close behind Haley, "Don't you think we should give her some time? Its obvious she was pretty upset. I think we should give her more than fifteen minutes to cool down." He thought back to the fights and arguments that they had endured during their short time together.
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:52 am

Haley paused as she thought over his point but she couldnt ignore how worried she was about Navy. "I just want to make sure he didnt hurt her. She seemed really shaken up and i dont like seeing her like this." She looked over at him worriedly. "Im just concerned. Ill leave her be for tonight though."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:00 am

Scott nodded as she spoke and released a sigh. He felt as if he had been holding his breath ever since Navy left the room upstairs. "I'm going to do some research on Dracil, Inc. tonight. Hopefully I can dig up some stuff on Monroe's dad and figure out whats going on."
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:14 am

-next day-

Monroe woke up in an alley, having fallen asleep sitting against the wall. He looked around blearily for a moment before forcing himself to his feet. He was starvibg and knew he needed to find food soon. He dug in his pockets again but came up empty handed. He watched the people who walked by on the sidewalk and knew begging for cash would be useless. He released a sigh and set off down the street, hoping to stumble across an answer as he explored the city.

Haley was already at her desk amd working by the time people began to arrive for work in the morning. She worked on a few cases at once, to restless and distracted to focus on just one thing. She continuoisly glanced at her phone as she debated calling navy but was worried about upsetting her further.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Apologies, Apologies

Postby MoonAero » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:32 am

Scott leaned over to tap his screaming alarm clock. He had stayed up late last night researching Dracil, Inc. with little luck discovering anything about Monroe's father. The company was a private corporation and had little information displayed on their public websites, which was even more suspicious. He got dressed and headed out the door to start his day at the department.

Upon entering the office, he kept a distant eye on Haley as he poured his coffee. He had warned Haley to leave Navy alone for a while, but he started to wonder if he should leave Haley alone as well. It seemed like everyone needed to settle down for a little while. He decided he would walk by her cubicle and see how things went from there. "Good Morning, Haley." He slowly walked by, not stopping in case she wanted to be left alone. He turned the corner around her cubicle, giving her only about ten seconds to decided if she was going to speak to him or not before he would head to his office.
Last edited by MoonAero on Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:28 am

Haley looked up at him amd forced a faint, tired smiled. "Hey. Did you get any sleep last night?" She looked back down at her screen amd resumed typing as she continued on speaking. "I saw Monroe on my drive in today. He was asleep in one of the alleys. I was thinking maybe we could..." But she trailed off. She didnt know what they could do to help or even if they should. Hundreds of people were homeless, why pay special attention to just this one?

Monroe stood nervously outside if Navy's apartment. He didnt know where else to go but hoped that she would at least be able to give her the address of his family or the people he lived with before so he could start trying to find help. He knew he had to do this. He would just be quick about it. He stepped forward and forced himself to knock.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:37 am

Scott took a long sip of coffee while Haley was speaking. "No, I agree. The least we can do is take him to his apartment with Stella and Conner. He has to have somewhere to sleep and they were really worried about him. Plus, Navy promised to keep him in good hands. I don't want her to have to worry about Monroe anymore. She'll find it comforting to know he's back home with them."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Navy groaned as she turned over on her side. She reached for her phone on the edge of the coffee table. A groan escaped her throat as she realized she had been on the living room floor for twelve hours. Nine of those hours were asleep, but the other three hours consisted of thinking deeply while she stared at the ceiling. She was startled by a knock at the door which became the first sound that had echoed through her apartment since she slammed the door behind her yesterday. Her body was sore from spending way too long on the floor, but she ran a hand through her hair and wiped her eyes with a damp dishtowel before opening the door.
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:00 am

Haley nodded and paused in her typing. She looked up at him concerned and spoke quietly. "Should we go get him now? I just cant stop thinking about what would happen if the corporation found him. They know they cant kill him but nothing is stopping them from abducting him. Plus he must be hungry out there."

Monroe swallowed nervously as he lost his nerve a bit. In his anger and pain he had forgotten how beautiful he found her butbas he took in her messy hair and pink cheeks he was suddenly reminded. He cleared his throat and glanced away as he tried to focus. "Im sorry for bothering you. I know you are probably sick of seeing me but i just was hoping to get the address of my family or the people you said i know so i can start trying to find some help. I dont know what else to do." He felt pathetic but he didnt have any other options. He just hoped she wouldnt slam the door in his face.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:20 am

Navy had thought through what she wanted to say to Monroe in the event that he showed up at her apartment, which she figured would never happen. She imagined herself running down the sidewalk chasing after him or coincidentally bumping into him on the street one day in the future. He stood in her doorway, appearing distraught and lost.

"Please, come inside."

..........---...........

"He won't come with us even if we tried. Maybe we should reach out to Stella and Conner. That boy is never going to trust police officers again and those two are all he has. Even if he doesn't remember them, they could try to give him his life back." Scott was a bit surprised by how much he began to care, perhaps empathize, with Monroe. Two guys stabbed by the same thorn. He liked the way that sounded, even if it was a little corny. "Two guys stabbed by the same thorn." He mumbled to himself.
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:35 pm

Monroe glanced up at her and examined her face. She had an odd expression and was still speaking formally. He self consciously licked his lips before slipping inside past her. "Thank you... I hope I didn't interrupt anything. Like I said, I am just hoping to get an address to some place I can go and then I will leave you alone. I know im not welcomed around you or the other officers so this will be the last time I bother you. I promise." He spoke to the floor, trying hard not to make her uncomfortable or angry towards him. He cringed at the sight of the couch as he remembered how lose he had been to her and how had spoken to her. Was that why she suddenly wanted nothing to do with him? He silently scolded himself, realizing she must have thought he was trying to step into Scotts place and made a mental note not to touch her so she wouldn't get angry.

Haley shrugged. "Him and I were actually getting along really well before Navy... well... before she did that. He might come with us if im there. I just dont think sending him back to his old life a good idea right now. The more I tried to talk to him about what we were findign the more uncomfortable he seemed to get and he kept walkign off. I dont think he is ready for that yet." She rolled her eyes as she heard what he muttered to himself. "Wow. You know, I seriously doubt that what his main concern is right now is that he cant seduce Navy. That, if it is even on his list of worries, is probably at the bottom. I think right now he just wants a friend."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me