daisy x kira nightblade

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: daisy x kira nightblade

Postby Daisy May » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:38 am

Eleazar nodded, looking at the angry crowd. “They’re just hurt is all, they get just as little as we do” he said. He took the stage and went to the microphone “Hello district eight. We’d like to thank you and your fallen tributes this year. Lizzie fought strong” he said, even though the only memory of the girl was with the wolves.
Daisy May

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:46 am

Jenny nodded. "She fought very well, and was a credit to her District." The words seemed a lot less empty then they had been for previous Tributes and Districts. A woman stepped out of the crowd, Lizzie's mom, Jenny guessed. "If it wasn't for you she'd still be here." her voice shook. "If it wasn't for me she would have suffered a long and painful death to the teeth of a mutt." Jenny responded. "Which would have been unnecessary." she added, trying not to get carried away with a rant about the Capitol.
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisy May » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:59 am

Eleazar nodded “The mutts we’re trying to make her suffer. Jenny ended the games quickly and saved her a lot of pain” he agreed
Daisy May

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:34 pm

The crowd responded with muttering, some angry, some thoughtful. "Are you saying its the Captiols' fault?" someone in the crowd asked, Jenny didn't see who asked it. "All the deaths were the Captiols' fault." Jenny responded
vibin
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisy May » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:23 am

Eleazar looked at Jenny and slowly nodded “Her death was the mutts fault..” he tried, glancing at the peacekeepers. He wasn’t afraid for himself for the capitols retaliation but afraid for Jenny.
Daisy May

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:23 am

Realizing what she said she cleared her throat. "Mutt's fault." she repeated, then paused.
vibin
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisy May » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:42 am

Eleazar blinked and then stepped forward “Listen, your tribute was smart. She put poison on her darts and she moved quick. She survived third place out of 48. She did good and I know it hurts to lose people but you need to accept that she made you all proud.” His words were true, he felt bad for the hurt in their eyes but he didn’t stop there. “I don’t think it’s fair for you to be mad at us when we were put into a situation where if it was you, you would have done the same thing. We all want the same thing, to live.”
Daisy May

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:41 am

Jenny nodded, impressed at Eleazar's words, the crowd start to calm down, an approving mutter running through.

(Skip to Eleven?)
vibin
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisy May » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:54 am

(Sure!)

Eleazar sat on the train, his foot tapping with excitement now, a much different reaction than the one when they were near Three. He looked out the window repeatedly on the way there “What’s it like?” he asked for the millionth time.
Daisy May

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:29 am

Jenny grinned, "For the last time. lots of trees and fields." She gave a happy sigh as Eleven came into view, greenery flashing by as the train sped.
vibin
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me