daisy x kira nightblade

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

daisy x kira nightblade

Postby Daisy May » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:52 pm

Shortly before the 68th hunger games, a small revolution was born and then quickly put out but it struck fear within Snow. Once most of the revolutionaries were taken care of he had to scare the general public by creating the games directly following. It was almost like a quarter quell, as double the amount of tributes are selected from each district. Given as such, the remaining two tributes, from any two districts can choose to kill each other and have only one victor. Or choose to let the other live and have two crowned victors.
To remind his citizens of what happens when you test his patience, he made the arena an almost life like replica to what the Capital depicts the 13th district as, a lost city destroyed by nuclear war. The arena is split in between the city and a radiation forest where.. radiation definitely has effected the wild life. Poison flowers, mutated overly aggressive deer and acid rain. The tributes are split up 24 in the forest and 24 in the city and then they can travel to whichever side they deem safer.
Daisy May

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: daisy x kira nightblade

Postby Kira Nightblade » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:53 pm

Jenny Revore

Nickname-
Jen
-district-
-age-
-gender-
Female
-personality-
-Jenny can be a little bit shy, but she's mostly kind.and can move around very quickly and quietly, can be a little bit saracastic sometimes.
-weapon of choice-
Throwing knives, or any type of knife or dagger.
-skills-
Has a very precise aim with throwing knives, even just normal knives or daggers, she never misses, knows alot about plants due to her district.
-downfalls-
She' is very tentative to kill, even injure, and if she came across somebody sleeping in the Games, she probably would leave them be. Unless they are trying to harm her or her friends. Especially her friends.
-strategy-
Stick to the trees. Stay out of fights. Hope she can stab the last one standing with a knife to the back.

-known family life-

Jenny lived in District 11 with her parents, and 3 brothers and 2 sisters. She volunteered for her 14 year old sister.

Margret Louis

Name-
Margret
district-
-age-
-gender-
Female
-personality-
-Very shy, very kind, very humble.
-weapon of choice-
None really.
-skills-
Very good with traps/knots, OK with camouflage.
-downfalls-
Isn't good at any type of combat.
-strategy-
Sticking with her teamates.
[size=50]

Ruby Alren
Last edited by Kira Nightblade on Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:45 am, edited 31 times in total.
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi! I'm Kira, you can call me Sarah if you
want! I'm your average straight, home-
schooling christian, bookworm; who loves
Hunger Games, Warrior Cats, Maze Runner,
Wings of Fire, Fantasy, and just anything
related to.. Fantasy. I love border collies,
horses, and cheetahs. (or any dogs or cats)
also I really really really really love Owl City!
Please feel free to PM me to set up a roleplay!

────────────────────( Image !! in your favor. )────────
Kira Nightblade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisy May » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:03 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────

-nickname-
-El-
-district-
-three-
-age-
-eighteen-
”Almost got out too”
-gender-
-male-
-personality-
-Eleazar is almost as quick with his brain as he is his mouth. He’s usually three steps ahead and every move is calculated. He’s very observant and will definitely make mental note of any weakness you reveal to him.-
-weapon of choice-
His brain. He isn’t good with weapons but he does like to fight. He sees everything as a game and will do anything to be on top.
-skills-
He stays low and hopes you underestimate him. He’s calculated and cold which leaves very little room for emotional attachments, though he will fake them. Due to his district he’s quite good with wires and electrical work.
”Did I mention I like to fight?”
-downfalls-
Eleazar tends to be an instigator, he’s also not good at being quiet. He’s very weak against weapons but just hope he doesn’t find a weak spot before that. If he trusts, he trusts deeply and it may take a while to get there.
-strategy-
In the scenario that he could get ahold of wires he would plant traps. He’s not opposed to manipulation, he works very much like a venus fly trap; His goal is to lure you in, and then take you out.
[color=#0000FF]-side-

The city, after that to be determined.
-known family life-
Eleazar’s parents were known contributors to the revolution. Both parents electricians and a mother who had warm connections with the capitol. His mothers part in the plan was to get in, let their guards down and then disable the security measures needed. She was quickly caught and publicly executed. It’s rumored that his drawing in the reaping was rigged to get the last of the family line done with.

Last edited by Daisy May on Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
Daisy May

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kira Nightblade » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:08 am

District one boy (Robert)
District one Girl (Ruby)
district one boy (Theo)
Distrcit one girl

District two girl
District two boy
District Two girl
District Two boy

District Three Boy (Eleazar)
District Three Girl (Honey)
District Three Boy
District Three Girl

District four Girl
District four boy (didn't join the Careers)
District four girl
District four boy

District 5: All dead

District six girl
District six boy
District six girl
District six boy

District seven girl
District seven boy
District seven girl
District seven boy

District eight girl
District eight boy
District eight girl
District eight boy

District 9-10
All dead

District eleven girl (Jenny
District eleven boy
District girl (Margret)
District eleven boy

District Twelve:
All dead.
Last edited by Kira Nightblade on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 23 times in total.
ImageImage

Kira Nightblade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisy May » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:21 am

Sure thing!

Eleazar rose out of the tiny space allotted to his family, or what was remaining. District three was like a tiny ecosystem of lights when you walked out, alleys that lead to large buildings were now filled with life. Reaping day he thought to himself as he shoved his hands in his sweater pockets, put his head down and moved forward. Eyes followed him, tension had been so high with the resting revolution everyone knew Snow would get what he wanted in the end.
He broke off from his father to stand in the line to be counted and attended too. Capitol music blared from a speaker with a ticking wire inside, Eleazar stared at it, knowing the exact way to fix it. But instead let the tick in the music catch his focus, an attempt to take him away from his reality.
Daisy May

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kira Nightblade » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:19 am

Reaping Day.

The thought raced through Jenny's mind.
What if she got picked? She waited as the anthem played. She glanced at her siblings as they stood in the crowd in their places.
The anthem ended, and the Representative of District 11 came out.
Last edited by Kira Nightblade on Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Kira Nightblade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisy May » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:01 am

Eleazar watched the capitol representative stand next to their district governor. He tuned out the speech he heard every year. He let anything catch his attention enough to take him away from here. A change in the speech caught his attention.
Welcome to the 68th annual Hunger Games. Our capitol has been so generous to the districts. As a reminder of President Snows generosity each district will give four tributes. Two tributes may be crowned if they don’t choose to take out their other victor.” Her voice fluttered on certain words, an eerie exitment rattling through her. The representative dipped a perfectly painted finger into the girls bowl. A tribute was drawn. He didn’t recognize her besides that she was about 16. The first boy was chosen and he was 13, tiny chested and red cheeked boy who stood at no more than 5’4 shakeily went on stage. Eleazar shook his head knowing it was unlikely for him to make it past the first day.
The last girl was called on stage and it took him a minute before recognizing her rounded features. The 12 year old stood braver than the others but shaken nonetheless. Her parents had been revolutionaries, he often seen her parents talking with his. Until just like everything else, the Capitol took that away too. The manicured hand lingered in the bowl for the boys once more, pulling out district threes last tribute.
(this is already far too long haha so I cut the original rest of this post in half for my next post as well)
Last edited by Daisy May on Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daisy May

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kira Nightblade » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:31 am

(That's fine lol,)

“Welcome to the 68th annual Hunger Games. Our capitol has been so generous to the districts. As a reminder of President Snows generosity each district will give four tributes. Two tributes may be crowned if they don’t choose to take out their other victor.”

The same speech with a large twist. Jenny's throat tightened as she waited for the Tributes to be drawn. She recognized one of the boys picked, Robert, who had been a friend she always gathered with. The first female tribute was drawn, Jenny's heart dropped as she recognized the name. Her close friend Margret.
Her heart dropped as she recognized the next name.
It was her sister. Sonya.

(after both names are drawn, and we have done their reactions, time skip to training?)
ImageImage

Kira Nightblade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisy May » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:22 am

(sure thing!!)
”Eleazar Beverly” the tick in the speaker rattled on his head as he blinked trying to make sure he had actually heard his name. He hesitated, taking a step towards the stage. A cry ”My son. Please not my son”His dad stood from the sidelines, a dumb move a strong revolutionary would not have taken in the scenario that they weren’t taking away the last of his family. Eleazar refused to look, he knew what was happening. By now his dad was pushing through the crowd, he just wanted his son. Peace keepers grabbed ahold of the older mans arms, pushing him to his knees before the short bang of a pistol rang. The sound made Eleazar flinch, something in him broke. He carried to the stage with his head high and gritted his teeth to not cry, refusing to look at the scene he stared straight into the Capitol camera.
Daisy May

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kira Nightblade » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:36 am

Jenny had no idea what was happening. Sonya started crying, along with her parents and other siblings. Sonya started climbing up the stage. "I VOLUNTEER"! Jenny screamed. "It looks like we have a volunteer!" The representative said, Jenny climbed up the stairs and Sonya just started sobbing as she joined my parents. Jenny bit her lip, trying not to cry.
ImageImage

Kira Nightblade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me