1x1 between SecretShadows and Chasezer4life

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 between SecretShadows and Chasezer4life

Postby chasezer4life » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:29 am

Thomas looked in the rearview mirror, seeing that Lily was asleep then looking at Yuri. “Did she really throw a glare at you?” He asked.

“Well, not more perfect than you are, my handsome husband.” She said, kissing his cheek.

( ;) )
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:32 am

"Wait is that what you two talked about?" Yuri asked him and then sighs a bit saying: "She doesn't like me at the moment Thomas so its only expected that she would, don't worry about it."

"Well, I am pretty sure you have beaten me when it comes to being perfect." He said smiling
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:35 am

“She told me that Lizzy flared at you. Honey, even if she doesn’t like you at the moment, I can’t let her treat you like that. You’re my everything, I can’t live without you.” He said, kissing her hand.

“Nope, you’re much more perfect than I could ever be, my king.” She said, smiling back at him.
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:38 am

Yuri looks at him then said: "Its okay Thomas, I am sure she will come around eventually, she just has to get to know me first that is all." She saw the house and then before getting out she kissed his cheek.

"I still doubt that my queen but if you say so." He replied with a small chuckle and looked at her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:42 am

“Okay, if you say so, my love.” He said, smiling at her then carrying Lizzy to her bed. “I love you, Yuri.” He said, holding her hands to his heart and looking into her eyes. “If it’s hard for you to live with Lizzy, just tell me.” He said.

“Well, whether you doubt it or not, it’s the truth, Gabe.” She said, looking up st him happily
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:47 am

Yuri got out of the car and then looks over at him as he took the sleeping Lizzy and carried her inside. She then smiles and said: "I love you too Thomas." She looked into his eyes ones he looked at her and then glanced away a bit before she said: "It is hard right now but it should become easier so don't worry... I just want the two of you happy."

"Uh-Huh." he just said then chuckled and smiles giving her a small kiss
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:54 am

Thomas sighed. “Yuri, I want you to be happy. You can’t always think of others, you have to think of yourself sometimes.” He turned to Charlie as he walked in, waving a letter. “I went to your house to get your mail and I found a letter from the City University of New York! It’s for you!” Thomas took the letter, tearing it open. “A scholarship?! How?! I can’t do anything other than sing, act, and dance!” Charlie nodded. “I heard that their dance program’s budget is being cut in half. They need someone as popular as you to save their dance program. College, man! Are you gonna go?” Thomas blinked. “I-I don’t know. I mean, going to college all the way out in New York would mean I didn’t get to see Yuri except on fall, winter, spring and summer break. I don’t know. And Yuri would have to raise Lizzy, and Lizzy really doesn’t like her. I can’t do that to Yuri. I’m not going.”

Ashley kissed him back happily, hugging him.
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:01 am

Yuri nods a bit and said: "I know, but I also have to think of you Thomas." She then saw Charlie hand over a letter for Thomas, one that could give him a dream of learning again. She smiles a little and then said: "Thomas, this is one of your dreams, isn't it? Go, Go there and have fun, honestly, you are the one who worries too much about me." She hugged him and said: "Go and live your dreams, it is only going to be for a little while and besides I'll be able to survive with Lizzy just fine, she might not like me now but should like me later on so please don't let us stop you." She looked up at him with a small smile.

Gabriel hugged her and then said: "Alright time to get home now beautiful queen of mine."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:06 am

“But Yuri, what about you? Are you sure you can handle her? And what about the band, Charlie? I can’t just ditch you guys. I shouldn’t go. Yes, it’s what I want, but I have responsibilities and priorities here at home. I can’t just leave.” He hugged Yuri back, running his fingers through her hair. “I would really miss you if I went, princess.” He said, holding her close.

“You’re way to sweet, I don’t deserve you, my handsome king.” She said, smiling st him
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:13 am

"Thomas, I will be just fine okay? It's not like you are going away forever and as for the band they will also be fine, your competitions and stuff did slow down a bit after all and if there is one you can just fly over for the night then go back, they should understand that much... Come on now you can't miss out on a ones in a lifetime thing like this, I'll miss you so much too but I want you happy and doing something you always wanted to do." Yuri replied holding him happily.

"I am the one who got lucky when it came to meeting someone as wonderful as you my queen." He said smiling and then took her inside.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me