1x1 between SecretShadows and Chasezer4life

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 between SecretShadows and Chasezer4life

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:25 am

"I dont wanna! I dont wanna!" Lizzy just cried out while she kicked her legs around refusing to open her mouth as her father brought the carrot close. This caused Yuri to suddenly stand up and walk over picking up Lizzy who just screamed and cried on then placed her in a corner saying: "If you arent going to listen then you will just have to sit here and not eat anything until you apologize for your behavior." She then went back and sits down sighing a bit. Lizzy just cried and kicked around continuing her tantrum.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:29 am

Thomas watched as Yuri put Lizzy on a time-out, surprised. “I could never have done that to any child. Wow.” He said. Isabell sighed. “You’re gonna need to learn to, Thomas.” She said, shaking her head. Thomas nodded. “Okay. I can set rules. Lizzy, if you dont stop crying and you don’t eat your veggies, I’m taking all your toys back to the store.” He said. Solomon smiled. “See? Good job. You’re doing it.”
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:33 am

Yuri sighs a bit and said: "Well someone has to." She sits down then looks at Thomas seems to actually try getting her to listen but Lizzy only started crying louder then started running off as she yelled: "Daddy is mean! You promised! I want mommy!" She remained running off. "I kinda expected that one." Yuri just said sighing.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:35 am

“Lizzy, get back over here!” He exclaimed, getting up and running after her. “I didn’t promise, but if you eat just five veggies, you can as much ice cream as you want. That, I promise.” He said. “I know, I know, but we can’t get her back from the police men, I’m sorry.” He said.
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:38 am

Lizzy just remained running off crying while she just said: "I want mommy! Get her back, tell the police men to give her back! Daddy please I want mommy." She found a hole in the wall she managed to fit into then crawled in making sure he couldn't get her while she just sat there crying.

Yuri sighs and then said: "Yup its going to be a long month... please excuse me I should go help Thomas." She stood up and walked over.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:58 am

“I’ll try and get them to let her go but you need to listen to us when we tell you to do something! Now get out of there and come eat your veggies!” He said.
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:03 am

Lizzy remained crying but slowly stared calming down, she sniffed a bit looking at her father and then saw Yuri coming over and sit down next to him resting her head against his shoulder. She crawled out and pushed herself in between the two and just hugged her father saying: "O-Okay daddy." Yuri stood back up and walked over to the table.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:04 am

(Gtg sleep sorry!)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:06 am

(Okay, good night!)

“That’s a good girl.” He said, sighing when she pushed herself between him and Yuri. He picked her up, taking her back to the table and grabbing his fork again. “Come on, open up.” He said, holding the carrots out towards her.
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:08 am

(Sneak sneak XD)

Lizzy held onto him until they got to the table, she then sits down and opened her mouth eating the carrot before she rested her head against her father's shoulder chewing her food looking over at Yuri who just sat there quietly watching the others eat.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me