1x1 between SecretShadows and Chasezer4life

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 between SecretShadows and Chasezer4life

Postby chasezer4life » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:42 pm

“I sing baritone, a step above bass, which my friend James sings. Bass singers have the deepest voices. I’ll be like, ‘Yo, want some chips?’ He’ll be like,” Making his voice as deep as he could, he said. “‘Yeah, man. I’m craving some Takis.’ It’s the craziest.” He said, his voice returning to normal after the impression.
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:45 pm

Liliana softly chuckled as she listened to him and then said: "That does sound crazy, but must be fun!" She grins and said: "You all also dance dont you? You both sing and dance which must be hard to keep track on most of the time."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:47 pm

“Yeah, we do. How’d you know?” He asked, looking at her. “You made it sound like you barely knew about us.”
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:51 pm

Liliana now turning completely red in her face as she realized she got caught just softly said: "S-Sorry... I kinda new you since middle school I just didnt want to make it weird." The band wasn't around when she first started fangirling over Charlie since that started when she heard him sing in a park ones. Not to mention he was pretty friendly and cheerful which was nice since 8t brightened her mood just watching.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:54 pm

“It’s fine, and you wouldn’t have made it weird. Why don’t I introduce you to the guys? I’m sure they’d love to meet a fan. We always love our fans.” He said. “You wanna come meet them?”
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:57 pm

Liliana looked at him and then said: "B-But dont the fans just keep you all busy? Isnt it annoying to always just have them around asking for things?... Also it's okay, I want to finish shopping here and I met you so that kinda the only thing I wanted to do." Making it quite clear she was mainly just one of his fans not all that much of the others.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:59 pm

“No, it’s not annoying. We love all of our fans. Okay.” He said, not realizing she was mostly a fan of him. “So you must be pretty happy right now.” He said, laughing a bit.
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:02 pm

Liliana smiles saying: "Well still having people stop you everywhere for a picture still must get even if only a little annoying, but you have all been really kind to everyone so yeah." She then gave a small nod and said: "Hmm yes you could say that... Oh want some ice cream?" She asked passing a small store selling ice cream.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:05 pm

“Yeah, we’re all just grateful for all the love you guys bring us. Sure. I’ll pay.” He said, ordering himself a scoop of mint chip.
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:07 pm

"Oh no you can't I'll pay I asked you after all." Liliana quickly said. She soon get herself a hazelnut scoop and a cone then got out some money saying: "I'll pay you dont have too."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me