1x1 between SecretShadows and Chasezer4life

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 between SecretShadows and Chasezer4life

Postby chasezer4life » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:10 am

(XD)

Thomas smiled as she ate the vegetables, putting his fork down. “Alright, I promised you that you could have ice cream after five pieces of veggies so which flavor do you want?” He asked her, grabbing a bowl and spoon then looking at Yuri. “My love, aren’t you gonna eat anything?” He asked, then remembered that Gabriel was a policeman. He pulled his phone out, texting him. Hey, a girl named Holly was recently arrested, can I visit her? He asked

Ashley smiled over at Gabriel, hugging him. “Just three and a half more months until our perfect, amazing son is born. I can’t wait!” She said happily, resting her head against his shoulder then kissing his cheek.
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:27 pm

"Chocolate! And vanilla!" The little girl replied grinning happily then smiles quickly grabbing another piece of carrot while saying: "Can I have carrots in my ice cream too? They are sweet."

Yuri shook her head and said: "I am not hungry." Not that she has eaten anything for a day already but she just didnt feel like it.

Gabriel smiles looking at Ashley then placed his arms around her and said: "Yes only three and a half months left, it's so exciting." Then sighs feeling his phone buzz so checked the message and then checked the system to see who the girl was that Thomas talked about. After that he texted: "You should be able to, but they said she violated quite a few property rules, in the area your house is... which reason do you want to visit her? Anyway I'll see if I can set up a time for you to visit."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:33 pm

Thomas grabbed a scoop of each, then smiled. “Sure!” He said, then turned to Yuri. “Did you eat something at your mom’s house, at least?” He asked her, then looked at his phone. Well, Lizzy wants to visit her. She’s the daughter that Holly and I have, and no I did not cheat on Yuri, I was extremely drunk and she took advantage of that. I thought she was Yuri, since they look similar.

Ashley nodded happily, leaning into his touch happily and smiling at him.
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:39 pm

Smiling happily Lizzy started eating her ice cream then grinned over at her father. Yuri looks at him then shook her head slightly and said: "No, I wasnt hungry... not hungry at the moment either." She smiles a little then just leans back in her seat.

Gabriel looks at the text then sighs and texted: 'Alright... I'll get a time for you." He then looks at Ashley saying: "Well, Thomas has a daughter, who wanted to go visit her mother in jail... just when I thought their family might be normal." He got a time then texted Thomas again saying: 'Alright be there tomorrow at ten.'
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:44 pm

“You should eat something, Yuri.” He said, holding her hand. Isabell looked at Solomon. “Wow, a husband who makes sure his wife is eating.” She said. Solomon looked at her. “What do you mean? I make sure you eat often enough.” Thomas then looked at the message he received from Gabriel. “Okay, thanks, man.”

Ashley frowned. “Wow. That is pretty weird.” She said.
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:13 pm

Yuri shook her head a bit ones more and said: "I am really not hungry Thomas." She sighs softly and just smiles a little. She chuckled looking at Solo saying: "Solo, pretty sure she is joking around with you." She then looks at Thomas asking: "Who are you texting?"

Gabriel replied: 'No problem, see you tomorrow.' Then he looks at his wife saying: "Yes it is, got drunk then went sleeping around with some other woman looking like Yuri, might have been the time she went visiting her mother in the hospital since it's the only time I can remember of her leaving."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:31 am

Thomas looked at Yuri. “Oh, I’m texting Gabe. Hey, Lizzy, guess what? You’re gonna go see your mommy tomorrow, but if you want me to take you, then you have to be on your best behavior. Got it?” He asked.

“Oh, wow. Yeah, it probably was during the time she was in the hospital.” Ashley said.
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:55 am

Yuri gave a small nod an then frowns a bit hearing what he told Lizzy but remained silent and then just looks at Isabell asking: "Well what do you two plan on doing now that you are king and queen?"

Lizzy grinned and hugged her father saying: "Yay! Thank you daddy! I'll be a good girl!" She then finished he ice cream and grinned.

"Well at least their relationship is strong, hopefully sting enough to handle a child like this." He replied then gave her a kiss.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chasezer4life » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:02 am

“Not sure. Oh! The first thing I’m changing in this country: nobody can hold you back from a job just because they don’t like that your father was a criminal.” Isabell said.

“It’s no problem, Lizzy. Good, if you’re not then we’re not going.” He said.

“Yeah, it must be pretty hard on Yuri.” She said, then kissed him back happily.
chasezer4life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:31 am

Yuri smiles a bit and said: "Thanks Isabell, but the people disliking me is a personal matter not a rule, it cant be changed." She then looks at Lizzy who said: "Okay daddy! I'll be the best girl!" She grinned happily then hugged him. Yuri smiles watching the two then looks at Isabell saying: "Besides if I wanted to get a job Thomas would have bought me into one knowing him." She laughed a little.

"Yes it must be, finding our your husband has a child with some other woman, while being engaged to you... then again Thomas isnt the type to cheat so it wasn't on purpose." Gabriel replied.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me