1x1 with Apha ~ Avengers Academy

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Apha ~ Avengers Academy

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:46 pm

The Avengers Academy ~ The gifted

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8xNTgvMjgxL2kwMi9BdmVuZ2Vyc0FjYWRlbXlMb2dvLmpwZw==.jpeg
The Academy Emblem
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8xNTgvMjgxL2kwMi9BdmVuZ2Vyc0FjYWRlbXlMb2dvLmpwZw==.jpeg (32.81 KiB) Viewed 167 times

Hi there! If you're reading this, you've probably heard of the avengers. I mean, have you ever heard of the Avengers? Yes? Well, the one and only Tony Stark has created a school called "The Avengers Academy" for all teenagers with abilities other than the nature human. To get into this school, you have to have abilities. It provides each and every student with normal human classes, classes to do with the Avengers and classes in which you would to use your Abilities. Tony has decided to open us his internship to two smart and powerful students of his Academy in which to, hopefully, train and use your powers controllably to become an Avenger. The two lucky interns will train together to learn how to protect the city properly. Now, what no one knows is that doom is to overcome the city in which the Academy exists and it is up to these two interns to help defeat the danger that is starting to arise up into the city. Can they find out what is going on in time and try to stop it? I hope so too. What's that Happy? Yes, yes, wait what? I have to go. Vision turned off his tracker again.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Apha ~ Avengers Academy

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:49 pm

Rules

~No posting unless you are myself or Alpha
~You are allowed to watch and come along for the adventure
~Please do not post with your signature
~Add a label e.g. Name/Age/Gender/Whereabouts/Tags
~You can make as many characters as you want but I'm only doing 1 XD
~Feel free to use the form I did
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:50 pm

Characters

Alpha ~ Elijah Jones (male)
poppyxoxo ~ Maya Jane Parker (female)
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Unknown-2.jpeg
Unknown-2.jpeg (30.63 KiB) Viewed 161 times
Full Name: Maya Jane Parker
Nickname(s): May (Named after Parker's Aunt)
Hero Name/Alias: The Blur

Sexuality: Straight
Nationality: American
Parent(s): Peter Parker, Liz Allan
Side: Hero

Powers/Abilities: Genius-level intellect.
Proficient scientist and inventor, superhuman strength, speed, durability, and agility, ability to cling to most surfaces, precognitive spider-sense, utilises wrist web-shooters to shoot spiderweb material, but wears a different suit and, as a surprise to all her school bullies, she's actually quiet smart, especially since she was homeschooled by both her parents and then sent to Bronx High School of Science, despite her adventure girl personality. Inherited the same powers and weaknesses of father, due to the venom in his veins, which will always be there, from the spider which bit him and now will be forever in the blood-line.

Appearance: Picture above

Clothes: Her superhero suit is metal on the outside (like her fathers in infinity war) and is a breathing fabric on the inside. Has all the web shooter abilities as her fathers (infinity war). So basically the same as what her father wore in infinity war. Usually wears black ripped jeans, a strapless white shirt with a faded photo of Marilyn Monroe and a black leather jacket with gold buttons and trimming and white converse. She has a small anchor tattoo on her left wrist and a small Pluto tattoo on her right ankle.

Personality: Maya has a slight temper if someone threatens anyone she cares about. She doesn't judge the actions of others because she doesn't know why they do it (Whether good or bad). Loves to have fun and go on adventures and gets bored easily. She takes full responsibility for her actions but not without a bit of good old joking. Always tries to impress she cares about but tries not to show it.
Short Bio: Maya was born in America, Queens, New York to Peter Parker and Liz Allan, who got married three years before. When she was about to be born as her mother was in hospital, her father swung in through the windows and nocked over a lot of things. She recently started the same Stark Internship but her father made sure that ALL the 'training wheels' protocols were installed and tries to help with the internship as much as possible which makes Maya slightly mad. She often thinks that he follows her when she goes off to help someone and since she is knew to the whole thing, she's quiet quirky and makes jokes in times of crisis to lighten the mood (Which happy always groans at and say they aren't good). She often gets slightly depressed when she does something wrong but tries to hide it.

-Optional-
Adventures, moving around, helping people, ready, drawing, the occasional party (as in any available), going to the gym, salad (not always), animals
Dislikes: Snobs, judgement, people she cares about getting hurt, party poopers,
Fears: pain and fear in general (about anything) but tries to be brave.
Family: Peter Parker (father), Liz Allan (Mother), James Parker (elder brother)
Friends: Open!
Enemies: Open!
Crush/Relationship: Open! (probably Elijah)
Other: loves subway. She often hears her father joking about her being his clone with one difference, that she is not socially awkward which cracks up her mother constantly. Loves the song 'Don't Dwell' by barnacle boi.
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☆] elijah jones

Postby Λlpha » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:48 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
elijah jones
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

name: elijah jones
nickname: eli or jones
alias: scorch
sexuality: heterosexual
nationality: caucasian australian

height: 1.84m (6")
build: lean, muscular
skin: light tan
hair: brown
eyes: dark brown
clothing: fairly casual
often a nice t-shirt paired with
black or dark blue jeans
always wears a leather jacket

powers: pyro-electrokinesis
fire and lightning/electricity
manipulation. can be either
manipulated at the same
time or separately
his irises (colour of eyes)
look like flickering flames
when he uses his powers

strength: ★★☆☆☆
speed: ★★★★☆
stamina: ★★★☆☆
agility: ★★★★★☆
charisma: ★★★☆☆

friends: open
enemies: open
crush: open

face claim: brenton thwaites
theme: hero
by tommee profitt
eli is very extroverted and outgoing. he was his past school's "class clown" and is experienced when it comes to firing out witty comments and sarcastic remarks. he's not at all serious and very rarely is there a time where he can't find anything to make a joke about. many adults find him annoying because he never stops talking, and when he does, he's always fidgeting or causing disruptions. eli is a teacher's worst nightmare, constantly distracting the class and making sarcastic comments on what the teacher is saying. he can be quite charming when he wants to be and is great at talking himself out of a situation. that is, unless the person knows what he's like. he is known for coming up with outrageously complexed and outlandish plans that always seem to work perfectly. eli is that kid who always has everything go his way, despite the odds. he loves anything that will give him an adrenaline rush, in particular horror movies and roller-coaster rides. his favourite season is summer, yet he much prefers the australian summers over the american ones. in his opinion, nothing beats a hot christmas spent in singlets and shorts. he strongly dislikes clowns and has a fear of snakes. eli struggles when it comes to commitment, especially regarding people. though he makes friends easily, he always finds himself surrounded by people who he can call a friend but can never really feel as though they truly know or understand him. despite his laid back attitude and seemingly calm appearance, eli worries deeply about his control over his powers and whether he will someday lose control. his greatest fear is harming others, especially in regards to his pyro-electrokinesis.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

eli was born and raised in the city of sydney, australia. all throughout his schooling, he was the class clown and he has always found it easy, almost natural, to live up to his title. he was almost constantly in detention due to his disruptive tendencies. however, his parents have never found out, due to some sort of miracle. his pyro-electrokinesis began at the age of thirteen when he was in year seven. his science class was in the lab, using bunsen burners for an experiment, when suddenly a small lightning bolt shot from his fingertips and struck the bunsen burner, causing it to explode. in panic, eli stumbled backwards into another bench and the same thing happened. the entire school was evacuated and the fire caused by the exploded bunsen burners destroyed half of the science building. the fire department said that the cause was just some faulty bunsen burners, but eli knew the truth. he had caused it. throughout his schooling, he avoided all sorts of fire, however that wasn't always enough. despite his care, accidents continued to happen. one day, he noticed the school bully, simon, beating up one of the new students. in an effort to protect the young kid, eli stepped in, punching simon in the face. the bully fought him, eventually riling him up to a point where he didn't have enough control over his powers. simon's eyes widened in horror as he noticed the flames flickering in his eyes and the bolts of lightning crackling along his fingertips. in a final wave of fury, simon lunged at him and received a fist-full of electricity in his face, scorching his skin. simon was rushed to hospital yet no one ever made the connection that it was eli's fault. for years he wished someone would so that he could pay for his crimes. in fact, he even considered turning himself in on more than one occasion. but what would he say? "oh yeah hey mr. police officer remember that dude with the melted face? yeah I have superpowers and that was me". as if they'd believe him. eli tried his hardest to keep his powers in check, never really daring to test their limits. that was, until tony stark approached him with an offer for an internship.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's a fire in the city, panic in the air
far from your mother's arms, with a heart full of fear
you see the black clouds twistin'
the sun's going down
and every last savior has left the town
and I know you're searching for a little bit of light
let me be your hero
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Λlpha on Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no.1

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:05 pm

Bailey Parker

Female ~ Straight ~ Bedroom, kitchen ~ Tags: Liz, Peter, Elijah

Bailey woke to the sound of someone rapping their knuckles on the wood of her door. Raising her head, she kept her eyes closed and muttered "What?". The reply came from her father. "Wake up May! You're going to be late for school! And that wouldn't look to good for your internship". The door swung shut and Bailey squinted. "Ugh, my bags all packed. Just... let me wake up" she huffed. Her father picked up the bag and seemed to glow with pride for a moment. "I'm going to miss you. But you'll see that the guest quarters at stark tower are awesome!" her father said. Bailey smiled "I'm just glad I get to experience what the amazing Spiderman did". Her father chuckled "That's dad to you. Now hurry up". Bailey got up and made her bed. She grabbed a white cloth body tight spaghetti strap shirt, black ripped jeans and white converse. She grabbed a pink crop jumped and headed into the bathroom for a quick shower.

Bailey hurried down the stairs, a black choker around her neck, make-up applied and black to clear ombre sun glasses propped on her head. She sat down and ate the fruit salad before her. "Thanks mum" she added to the beautiful women turned away from her. Liz turned around and smiled at her daughter. "It never seems to stop amazing me how well you dutch braid your hair" she said. Bailey nodded her thanks and added "I learnt from the best". Her bad glanced at his watch and kissed his wife goodbye. "We've got to go" she informed Bailey. She bided her mother goodbye and started to follow her father. "I'll drop you bag off at the tower and-". Bailey interrupted him, having stopped in the doorway. "Has James called?". Bailey noticed her mother tense and shake her head. "You know how busy your brother is with that school". Bailey nodded and followed her dad out to the car.

Bailey swung open the door and looked up at the academy, stark tower just visible from behind the school. "Bye dad" she waved and headed inside to her locker as her father drove away.

Bailey walked through the hall, her head in the clouds when she suddenly bumped into a young guy about her age, maybe slightly older. "I am so sorry" she apologised.
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[post: 1]

Postby Λlpha » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:54 am

eli jones
    "scorch" | pyro-electrokinesis | male | eighteen | heterosexual | crush: - | tags: bailey
    xxeli sauntered off of the private jet tony stark had sent to pick him up, tugging his probably way too over-packed suitcase behind him. he grimaced at the loud rumbling of a nearby plane taking off, picking up his pace to a brisk walk to get inside before his ears exploded. as he emerged into the bag-collection area - something he didn't need to do because there was room on board the private jet for his luggage - he noticed a man wearing a suit and dark sunglasses holding a sign with his name printed on it. "hey, I'm eli" he greeted as he approached. the man only raised his eyebrows. "alright, follow me" eli was slightly disappointed that he refused to make an effort at conversation yet followed the man in the suit all the same. "so, what's your name?" he asked cheerfully only to be shut down with an irritated glare. "okay then" he followed on in silence until they emerged from the airport and into new york. he paused to look around a frown creasing his face as he took in the fairly barren landscape and the towers of the distant city. "huh, why's it so empty out here?" he asked the suit-man, only to be given what he could assume was a confused look. alright, I guess americans just have random empty areas surrounding their cities then. the man in the suit gestured towards a sleek black limousine. "get in" he ordered. eli chucked his luggage onto one of the seats and then followed, clicking on his seat belt eagerly.
    xxit had been almost four hours since he had arrived at stark towers and eli was immensely bored. he had unpacked his suitcase within the first hour and spent the next half an hour exploring his room, then he had slept for about an hour and a half and once he woke up, he realised he had nothing to do except watch tv. the only problem with this was that he didn't even know what half the tv shows were. with a sigh, eli stood and ambled over to the bathroom to get a drink of water. he filled up the cup and took a sip. a small scowl crossed his face as he noticed his reflection. ew I look like a zombie, he thought to himself. then he remembered that he literally hadn't changed his clothes for almost two days. even more gross. eli decided to have a quick shower, glancing at the time on the clock as he searched for something to wear. he ended up with a simple blue t-shirt and black jeans. unfortunately, it was too hot outside for his usual leather jacket, so he had to go without. eli sauntered out of his room, wondering what he should do next, when someone bumped into him, causing him to lose balance but not quite hard enough to cause him to fall. "oi, watch it, mate" he said, a frown crossing his face as he turned to face the girl who ran into him.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no.2

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:54 pm

Bailey Parker

Female ~ Straight ~ Avengers Academy ~ Tags: Elijah

Bailey was slightly frightened as the male she bumped into swung around to face her, his brow creased. She seemed to stammer for a moment, finding the words but she stood up straighter, cleared her throat and sighed "I really am sorry! I was just in a rush and I didn't seemed to see you. Please excuse my rudeness". She stopped talking for a minute and smiled "I'm Bailey Parker, daughter of Spiderman. It's nice to meet/bump into you" she finished with a slight joke. "Now, I can't seem to find my locker. Would you be abled to help me find it and I'll return the favour?" she asked, grabbing the straps of her black and white stripped bag. "It feels like I've got a baby elephant in here with ALL these books. It's a good workout though" she joked.
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[post: 2]

Postby Λlpha » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:31 am

eli jones
    "scorch" | pyro-electrokinesis | male | eighteen | heterosexual | crush: - | tags: bailey
    xxeli shrugged in a nonchalant manner. "it's all cool, don't worry 'bout it" he responded to her apology. he nodded his head as she told him who she was. spiderman. he remembered the hero, of course, yet probably not as well as most people here did. he winced internally. it would be a good idea for eli to do some research on the previous avengers so that he understood more about what he needed to do for this internship. however, the prospect of study immediately had him turning his nose up. "elijah jones. but please, call me eli" he introduced himself, a small grin lighting up his face. "sure thing, though I don't think returning the favour is necessary. I'm going to be living here" eli told her, jabbing a finger over his shoulder, indicating the room he had just stepped out of.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no.3

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:57 am

Bailey Parker

Female ~ Straight ~ Avengers Academy ~ Tags: Elijah

Bailey smiled and nodded. "That's very kind of you" she said, frowning at her own words, worrying she sounded like an uptight snob. Shaking her, she turned her attention back to the guy in front of her who introduced himself as Elijah. "Alright Eli. I think I can call you that. Many people call be Bay or Lee, but... just realising that Bay sounds weird" she said, frowning slightly. She was suddenly taken aback when the boy announced that her was going to be living in Stark Tower. "Huh, that's funny, because I am to. I assume it's for the internship or have you got avenger parents?". She said, looking down at the bag in her hand and realised her room was just down the room. "I'll be back in a minute" she said, jogging down the hallway. She opened her door and chucked her bag on the floor before closing the door again. She retired back to Eli and said "Ok, where to from here?". She looked down at the piece of paper in her hand. "Oh! We've got training in the training room".
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me