♚|| 1x1 with Phire Fenix ||♚

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♚|| 1x1 with Phire Fenix ||♚

Postby Darkanra » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:58 am

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀
Kanra Ayazi | Male | Leader | Black Coats | Form: xXx
    "That's where you're wrong. Shows you how naïve your subordinate is, Aephon. Why do you even keep her around? As far as I can see, she's nothing special." Kanra leaned back in his chair, flicking still sopping hair out of his eyes with a bored expression. "Why don't you explain to her why you haven't just killed me yet? No need for her to be confused any longer than needs be, although I suspect she's used to the feeling by now." His gaze slid over to meet hers, face just as blank and detached as before. There was a coldness in it, like something long dead. Lowering his voice, a provocative smile twisted his lips as he murmured, "go on, Stella. Any dog who's kicked enough will bite eventually. If you don't, Aephon will. Don't you want to impress your boss? After all, he'll get tired of you eventually, just look at me."

ᴵᴷᴬᶻᴵ
Ikazi Arahiro | Male | Leader | Echo | Form: xXx

𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖
Aslak Halseth | Male | Second | Jishin | Form: xXx

zєиιи
Kirai Hellsin | Male | Info broker| Form: xXx
    Zenin felt bile rising in the back of his throat, a wave of nausea washing over him. In the back of his mind, the hysterics from the night before waved red flags over his vision. Shaking his head, he leaned into Alex, stumbling slightly. "Toilets," he mumbled, "where are the toilets?" The sound of Freya talking was a haze in the background, and as hard as he focused, he had no idea what she was saying. But, he had to say something, to Alex. It was important. The thing about Freya. Yes. First thing was the toilets though. Alex would be really upset if Kirai threw up on him.

ᏗᏋᎮᏂᎧᏁ
Aephon Telantes | Male | Leader | Jishin | Form: xXx
    Aephon threw his hands up in frustration. Perhaps or would just be better to gag the Black Coat leader. However, he had to respond to Dark's prompt for Stella's sake. "They're still counting on him to lead the rebellion. If we kill him and they find out, a new leader will rise up to challenge Jishin. As long as we have him they'll try and get him back. It's better to have the current leader in our possession than to start trying to dispose of the replacement. That, and while he's alive, he acts as bait. Tegyll be sure to come for him, and bring a good deal of their force which we can then wipe out in one go."
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:54 am

♠ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ ♠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Male | Black Coat | Location: Hospital | Tags: Anika, Zenin, Freya

Alex grew more confused and worried, supporting Zenin as he dragged him to the bathroom. He must be terribly sick. "W-Wait, Kirai, what's wrong?" He asked. He had never seen Zenin this sick and uncollected before. His eyes met with Freya's for a moment, and the amusement and calmness in her eyes was unsettling. He would have to watch out for her. But if she was old friends with Zenin, why wasn't she concerned? Alex turned himself back to Kirai, unsure of how he could soothe the man.

✿ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Female | Scarlet Rose | Location: Hospital | Tags: Alex, Zenin, Freya

Freya was definitely weird. She seemed to know something none of them knew, since she was very calm and seemed amused by the situation. Anika went to a cabinet to get a few of the painkillers and other medications that the nurses had left with them and told them to take. She wasn't sure what was wrong with Zenin, and she didn't even know if it was physical sickness, because he had seemed fine before. Sure, he had a bullet wound, but he was throwing up everywhere. She was clever, and she knew that Zenin's condition might have something to do with Freya.

✦sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✦
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Female | Jishin | Location: Penthouse | Tags: Aephon, Dark

God, she was bad at this. How embarrassing. "If Aephon no longer has a need for me, he can get rid of me. After all, an incompetent, useless servant has no need for life," she said. She supposed that was one of her good traits. Her unwavering loyalty. She owed her life to Aephon. He was her everything, if he didn't want her, then he could kill her and she wouldn't mind. She wasn't scared of death.

❄ғʀᴇʏᴀ ᴀxᴇʟ❄
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Female | Koritan | Location: Hospital | Tags: Zenin, Alex, Anika

Freya had to admit, even though she loved Zenin, his reaction was pretty funny... Of course, she did feel a bit of guilt too, but no one would have to know that. She was supposed to be the Ice Queen. She would let Alexander tend to Kirai; she doubted he wanted to see her face at a time like this, and it would be suspicious if she seemed to be very caring for Zenin. She did care about him, but she wanted to let Alexander enjoy the time that he had with Kirai.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:18 am

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀
    Dark tutted in disappointment, slouching back against his chair with a grumpy expression. "Boring, boring, boring. Gods you're all so dull here! Where's the want to live and thrive? The get up and go? Survival instinct exists for a reason you know?" He would have thrown his arms up in exasperation if he wasn't tied to the seat. "Please fetch the crowbar and put me out of my misery. I can't stand the depressing atmosphere here." In truth, the Black Coat leader was getting a little worried. They were at a stalemate, and when an unstoppable force met and immovable object, one of them had to give. Kanra was afraid it might be him. Then, he had an idea. If he couldn't get to Stella through Stella, he would get to her through Aephon. If he was honest, he found her more intetsting than Aephon anyway.

ᴵᴷᴬᶻᴵ

𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖

zєиιи
    "Sick." Zenin gasped. As soon as they reached the toilets, the broker leaned over the nearest bowl and threw up the contents of his stomach. Afterwards, feeling slightly better, he stood up shakily, grabbing a wad of towels and wiping his face distractedly before flushing the vomit away. Glancing apologetically at Alex, he mumbled, "sorry about that. That wasn't very pleasant." He leaned against the tiled wall, drinking in the coolness of the ceramic against his back as he tried to compose what was in his head. He still felt the black hole in his abdomen, but at least he didn't think he would puke again. Tipping his head back to thump against the wall, he took in a shaky breath. When...how could he break Alex's heart so soon? Zenin wasn't an idiot. He knew this was karma from leaving Freya before, but why Alex? The other man was sweet and sensitive, not like the hard, cold people that Zenin surrounded himself with usually. Maybe that was why the broker had fallen so hard. How could he possibly tell the Black Coat he was leaving him for his ex though? It was for the good of Jigoku, he told himself, but he didn't feel like a martyr. More like a traitor. Frustration overwhelmed him, and he bit his lip. Why was love so stupid?

ᏗᏋᎮᏂᎧᏁ
    Aephon was about to retort to Dark's mocking tones when his phone rang. Frowning, he picked it up, reading a simple blocked number. He'd never encountered it before. Cautiously, he answered. "Hello? Telantes here." He listened for a moment, before frowning again and standing up. Covering the mouthpiece, Aephon leaned down to whisper to Stella, "Sorry, I've got to take this. I'll be back in about five minutes. I'll leave you here, but if he irritates you, I wasn't kidding about the crowbar." Smiling slightly, he ruffled her hair in an unusual brotherly fashion before moving out of the room, voice fading down the corridor.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:07 pm

♠ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ ♠

Alex's brows furrowed in worry, and he winced as he witnessed Zenin throw up. Normally, Alex would've wrinkled his face in disgust and left the room, but his concern for Zenin overpowered that thought. Zenin not only seemed sick, but also frustrated? He rushed out to get a few medications, but paused when he saw that Anika had already done that. "Do you need any medicine? Is something else wrong? You can tell me anything, Kirai," he told him, still worried. He held onto Zenin's hand, not understanding where this random bout of sickness had come from. He had sort of expected a happy reunion, where everybody would be relatively healthy, but instead, Zenin was sickly, and had brought his new, strange friend.

✿ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✿

Anika held up the medicine when she bumped into Alex, telling him that she already had it ready. She had to admit, he really did worry a lot. And he certainly cared a lot for Zenin. She entered the bathroom as well, setting down the medication. "I know you guys are happy to be together again, but Zenin, if you're okay, we have to get on with creating a plan," she told them, hoping she wasn't butting in too much. She knew that they were a couple and all, but they were facing bigger problems.

✦sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✦

Stella grew more agitated at Dark's words. Her eyes lingered on Aephon as he left, wishing that he could've stayed to help her deal with Dark. She was glad to have received his small sign of affection and the reassurance that he would be back soon, but still. She supposed she could just sit silently until he got back. Even if she did want to hurt Dark badly at that moment, she still wanted Aephon's approval. However, eventually, her curiosity got the better of her. "... What relationship did you have with Aephon before?" She asked. She just couldn't let those few statements go. Dark had mentioned more about their past, and Stella was itching to learn about it.

❄ғʀᴇʏᴀ ᴀxᴇʟ❄

Freya followed them to the bathroom, nodding at Anika's words, "She's right," she agreed, dipping her head in the direction of the purple-haired girl. She seemed to be quite clever and cool-headed. She was acceptable as a leader, and had great potential and talent. Maybe she could recruit Anika for Koritan... No, the girl would be far too loyal and stubborn. But she would most likely be wasted in a small gang like the Scarlet Rose. Freya stepped out of the small room, waiting for the rest to follow her so they could start discussing a plan.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:51 pm

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀
    Dark seemed to come back to life a bit at her question, a sly grin creeping over his mouth. "Haha, after your boss's secrets behind his back? I like it! When the cat's away, the mice come out to play. And you are a bit of a mouse, aren't you, Stella?" He leaned forwards as far as the restraints around his body would allow, studying her face critically. "he really hasn't told you anything, huh? Well, that's trust for you, isn't it? I bet he dodged you whenever you asked, never admitting to anything. I guess he was worried about what you would think of him afterwards. Why, I bet you as soon as I start spilling his deep, dark secrets, you'll untie me and join the Black Coats. Ever wonder why he was in the Coats before leaving and making his own gang? Why he picked up a poor child on the side of the street and decided to teach her how to take care of herself? You might think it's complicated, but it's sadly simple." He paused, enjoying the suspense. "You're a replacement. a substitute. A dummy to comfort him and fill the hole of his loss. You never would have met him if it wasn't for his own sentimental longing for something he'd had before it was ripped out of his grasp. Illaria was his sister's name. She's long dead, but he found her again in you." Dark's gaze flickered away and back, gaze softening slightly, before returning to a mocking amber. "how does it feel to be filling in for the dead?" Without waiting for her answer, he shrugged as best he could. "That may seem irrelevant, but it all ties together when I tell you I used to be his best friend. Zenin and Akuma too, but neither shared the bond we had. We were inseparable from as young as five, and the other two joined us later, maybe at eight? Either way, we had a great friendship. Started the Black Coats together, built it up.. until one day when I refused to use the power we had accumulated to threaten someone, and his sister was caught in a terrible accident he blames on me. It may have been my fault, but I was young and not ready to delve into the shadowy world of blackmail and intimidation."

ᴵᴷᴬᶻᴵ

𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖

zєиιи
    Zenin nodded, ignoring the medicine and putting Alex's frantic questions out of his mind. He hated to do it, but the faster he could drive some distance between them the better. Maybe then it wouldn't be so devastating. Feeling Alexander's hand wrapped tightly around his own, he inhaled deeply before gently freeing himself, focusing on the frigid tile against his back before pushing off the wall and facing the assembled crowd. Although it may have been more pleasant to get out of the hospital toilets, he wasn't one hundred percent sure he wouldn't throw up again. "Now, Dark is being held captive by Jishin, and they have a small army at their disposal. We have three gangs here, plus me. Even with us all together, it's going to be a hard fight. We can't stand to beat them head on, so we're going to have to be sneaky about this." Zenin's eyes hardened as he spoke, mind subconsciously hiding his previous weakness as he straightened up. He was like a different person, cold mask once more back in place. "And, if we're lucky, perhaps we can coerce Ikazi into helping too. Until confirmation though, assume he will refrain from lending us any manpower. Now, I have done some research, and I managed to gain a few sketchy blueprints from my sources. I don't know how reliable they'll be, or whether or not Aephon will have moved things around. But it's the best we've got. From what I can discern, it's better for our forces to split into three teams: a main diversion, a small distraction and a hit team. If we make it look like we plan to attack head on, the majority of Jishin members will take that as the singular attack, and Aephon's deputies will send their main force into a fight with them. Aephon and a few smarter members will know that is a diversion, so will prepare for a secondary attack. This is where the small distraction team come in. They will act as the secondary party and pretend they are going to rescue Dark. Go through every motion as if that was their only focus, and if they manage to get to him, then that works too. But we will leave that mission for the third group, significantly smaller than the previous two, but composed of our strongest members. While two attacks are predictable, three are not." He stopped to catch his breath, looking from face to face to check they were following. "this team will get in there, and retrieve Dark. If you manage to kill Aephon and Stella too, all the better. Understood?"

ᏗᏋᎮᏂᎧᏁ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:42 am

♠ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ ♠

Alex sighed when Zenin slipped out of his grip and began to talk to the group. He would have to find a time to worry about Zenin later. Somewhere private. He took in Zenin's words, and found the plan to be pretty reasonable. Not too complicated, but still out-thinking the opponent. Hopefully. However, the more he thought about it, trying to find something Zenin might've missed, he felt like something was off. Before he could figure out what it was, Freya spoke up, voicing the conclusion he had yet to come to. What she said was right, and Alex looked to Kirai for an answer. He felt like he had been doing that too often. He was always relying on Kirai. But Alex should be able to think for himself and come up with solutions without having to look to Kirai. It bothered him, and also worried him. What if Zenin felt pressured because of him?

✿ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✿

Anika took a second to process everything, and soon noticed that there was a chance that Aephon would figure out their plan. Before she was able to point that problem out, however, Freya spoke, stating exactly what Anika had wanted to say. So she was smart and dangerous. Good combo to have on their side.

✦sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✦

Stella was listening raptly to Dark's words, but tried to not let her body language reveal that. She didn't want him thinking that he had control over her. She was left speechless when Dark revealed Aephon's past, and turned away from him to collect herself. Aephon had never told her about his younger sister. Why? Did he not trust her? Maybe it was just... a sensitive topic. But they had been together for so long, why would he withhold something that important from her. Was she really just a replacement? Something to make Aephon feel better? No, it couldn't be possible. The joy that the both of them had felt during the times they could just be silly and ridiculous and have fun together, was he just thinking about somebody else the whole time? She clenched her jaw, caught in between the two sides. She had to trust Aephon. He had saved her life. But did he just do it because she reminded him of his sister? Was that why? She let out a deep breath, and turned back to Dark, making sure her voice didn't shake. "I think what you did was good reason for him to leave. If you ever have an advantage over somebody, you should always use it. Aephon saw that and you didn't," she stated, firmly believing in at least this statement that would defend Aephon.

❄ғʀᴇʏᴀ ᴀxᴇʟ❄

Freya sighed and returned to the bathroom once it was clear that they would have to stay in the small bathroom. She wrinkled her nose, stepping back into the room. She listened intently to Zenin, trying to picture the plan playing out, and she soon found a problem. "It's sounds good, but Aephon will definitely notice that there are several strong people missing from the second team. With that information, he could figure out our plan," she said to Zenin, and after having stated it, she thought of solutions they could offer. She wasn't sure if Aephon knew that she was helping out... If he didn't, and they moved quickly enough, she and some of her best fighters could be in the third team.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:40 am

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀
    Dark watched the play of facial expression cross her features as she struggled to digest this new information, keeping a coolly amused smirk on his own face. "Incorrect. Only the weak feel the need to suppress those they deem below them. The strong will be considerate, the intelligent calculating rather than throwing their weight around like petulant children." Raising his chin, he narrowed his eyes at Stella. "There was no chance his sister would have survived no matter what I had done, and if I had taken action, I would have been condemning an old man and his blind granddaughter to death as well. I am no fool." Kanra exhaled gently and regarded Stella carefully, his slender fingers tapping the arms of the chairs as he mulled over his next question. Then, slowly, he asked, "are you?"

ᴵᴷᴬᶻᴵ

𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖

zєиιи
    "Very astute of you all." Zenin nodded, having noticed they had all arrived at the same conclusion. "Yet Aephon will be quite occupied with something else while all of this is going on. I have no doubt he'll drop everything and leave the base unguarded in about ten minutes. He won't be back until our little coup is well underway, if he returns at all. I may not have been able to persuade Ikazi to lend us manpower, but he does owe me a favour from a while ago, and he's made a few phone calls of his own. It was a bit below the belt for me to use the past against Aephon, but it's all for the good of Jigoku, right?" A savage smile twisted up Zenin's face as maniacal intelligence flared in his visible eye, "It was all quite satisfying to set up. A simple ring and 'oh, Aephon, your sister might still be alive!'" He laughed then, a single, harsh bark that echoed in the bathroom like a gunshot. "Classic."

ᏗᏋᎮᏂᎧᏁ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:48 pm

♠ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ ♠

Call him soft-hearted or weak, but Alex didn't really like that cruel laugh of Zenin's. Playing around with a sensitive topic like the death of a younger sibling... It was harsh. But needed. "Alright then. I guess this is our best shot anyway. I think I'll be able to move and attack well enough if we decide to attack soon," he said, stretching his limbs a bit and gingerly moving his injured arm. "What teams would we be in?" He asked Zenin, wondering if he had already laid out who would be where. It would be messy, considering how three different gangs would be trying to work together.

✿ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✿

Anika nodded along to Zenin's words. It was a good enough plan. Hopefully Aephon would just be distracted enough for them to pull it off in time. Her fire was rekindled with the reminder that by the end of this, they would have Dark back.

✦sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✦

"Your words don't affect my loyalties. I'm not going to betray Aephon just because of you," she told Dark, trying to regain her composure. When was Aephon getting back? Would he be mad at her for asking that to Dark? Well, she would just have to get Aephon's side of the story later. She was sure that he would be able to explain. And even if he couldn't, she would still be by his side. They were basically siblings. A bond like theirs couldn't be broken just by somebody else's words. She hated how Dark looked so confident and smug, and she turned her eyes to her glass of water.

❄ғʀᴇʏᴀ ᴀxᴇʟ❄

Freya supposed that the answer Zenin had given was good enough. Using Aephon's past to distract him was a good idea. "Alright then. I'll split up my people within the groups. When will we put this plan into motion?" She asked him. She would have her people ready within two hours if needed, and she herself was ready for action. Just needed to get her weapons from her house. They should probably start the attack soon so that Aephon wouldn't have enough time to prepare completely. Plus the male was still hurt from their previous squabble. It might not be fair, but taking advantage of Aephon's injury was the best way to go launch the attack.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:12 am

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀
    Dark snorted a laugh. "Still clinging to notion you matter to him? Pathetic. Don't you know he won't think twice of betraying anyone anymore? I mean anyone. Zenin, me, Akuma... you. Whatever he will gain the most from. He's no living for the fun of it. the only thing that keeps him going is revenge. you think you can thrive in a relationship built on toxicity and hatred? if that's the case, you're even more delusional than I thought!" Kanra exhaled angrily. "Don't you understand? He's not good for you. Not good for anyone. He's the poison that tastes sweet as it kills you." Shaking his head, hair flopping wetly against his head as he struggled to make her understand, Dark bit his lip in frustration and resignation. "But whatever. What do I know anyway? It's not like he ever betrayed me."

ᴵᴷᴬᶻᴵ

𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖

zєиιи
    "Tonight," Zenin replied to Freya, fingers tapping his thigh as he worked through the plan in his mind. "I won't be in a team since I'm pretty useless. I'll probably direct from my study, I can probably get into the base cameras and oversee. If anyone has any mics that we can use to communicate that would be helpful, but I think you all should lead a separate group to make it harder to pin which one is the one they should be focusing on. We are all some of the strongest among us, so it might confuse them a little. Frey," he turned to the ice queen, absentmindedly using the shortened version of her name as he had when they were together, "you're the most physically able at the moment, so could you lead the hit squad?"

ᏗᏋᎮᏂᎧᏁ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:20 pm

♠ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ ♠

Alex was glad that Zenin would be in his study and out of harm's way. Especially with how hurt he was. "Well, we had better start spreading the orders to the Coats and assigning them to groups," he said, curious about his own placement. He was injured, so he wouldn't be very helpful, but he was still good enough to fight well, and he could give out orders well enough. He was usually a follower, but... He would have to step up to the role for this. He just hoped that the Coats with him would trust him and respect him enough to follow his orders.

✿ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✿

Zenin commanding and overseeing everything meant they would have a reliable source of information and a smart thinker behind the scenes. "I'll round up the Roses. I'd like to have most of them on my team, though, as I'm not sure how well they will take somebody else's orders," she told Zenin, sending a text to Irene about the plan. The Scarlet Roses were fiercely loyal, and it was another trait of their's that made her proud. They had a sound plan, and Anika was already feeling better and more confident in their abilities.

✦sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✦

Stella gnawed at her lip nervously. Dark had a point. But... Dark was manipulative and the enemy. And Aephon was all she had. Aephon was her world, her life, her everything. He was her only friend, the only thing she could depend on, the only thing that had ever been constant in her life. He raised her; without him, she would be like a lost puppy. But puppies did have to grow up eventually and become independent, right? If she was kicked enough, would she bite the master that fed her? But Aephon had done nothing to betray her or hurt her, so why was she doubting him? What if he was just really good at acting? If Aephon could betray his best friend, he could certainly betray a stray that he picked up off of the street. Stella didn't know what to think anymore. But she didn't want to let down Aephon, she couldn't disappoint him. But she couldn't defend him anymore either.

❄ғʀᴇʏᴀ ᴀxᴇʟ❄

Freya smiled a bit at the nickname that Zenin used to address her. It warmed her a bit, reminded her of the happier days, but also of what was to come. She would be able to have Kirai all to herself. "Yeah, I can lead the first group. Just tell me what to do and I'll carry it out," she said with a confident smile. She was more familiar with hit jobs, so rescue would be a bit different, but the stealth needed was still the same, and she was great in that aspect. She had a few hours to round up her people and prepare them as well as herself. She hadn't done anything this large scale in a while, so it would be exciting. She slipped her phone out of her pocket and texted a quick message to her second-in-command.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me