[ ⊰✧. ━━ 1x1 w snowrunners ,, ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: [ ⊰✧. ━━ 1x1 w snowrunners ,, ]

Postby Berenice. » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:38 am

Kenzie heard what sounded like an elephant coming down the stairs, but it was only Sol. “Jeez, could you get yourself down those stairs any more violently? I’m actually quite proud of you. I didn’t think you’d be able to drag yourself out of bed.” She grinned, a bit of a suspicious sparkle in her eyes. Mackenzie turned back around and made her way to the dining room. She couldn’t help but grin because Sol had no idea what she was forcing him into. Kenzie took a seat and helped herself to breakfast. She seemed a bit more joyful today, mainly because she was excited for her plans. But she knew very well partying wouldn’t be great for Sol’s reputation. But, snapping back to reality here, did she really care?

Oh no no no. I’m not going to spill my plans xD

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pixieknees » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:44 am

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝙎𝙊𝙇 𝘼𝙍𝘾𝘼𝘿𝙄𝘼
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Why on earth was Mackenzie so happy that morning? It was beyond frightening- actually, as Sol hadnt seen her look that mischievous in a long while. She had to have been planning something, there was no other excuse for her grin! "Why are you so happy this morning?" Questioned Sol suspiciously, following after Mackenzie towards the dining-room. But it was like all of his worries dispersed immediately at what he saw. Asides from the stray brother roaming around the table- everything was perfect! Or, perhaps Sol was just in a good mood due to having a refreshing sleep. Either way, he was beyond chipper when it came to the food items being served.

|| sksks okay!
      i look forwards to seeing them in action, then!
      ""

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:50 am

Mackenzie just looked over at him with an over exaggerated confused look. “Oh, I have no idea what you’re talking about. Am I not usually like this? I’m not up to anything don’t worry.” She smirked. “Not anything too extreme anyway.” She then mumbled quietly, unsure as to whether he actually heard that or not as being secretive wasn’t her strong suit. “Why don’t you tell me what I’m usually like if this is different? Any good relationship needs to be honest, Sol.” Kenzie grinned, having way too much fun with a situation and a role that was pretty serious.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pixieknees » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:54 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Honestly- Sol looked a little scared as he went over to his seat, quick to shove a waffle in his mouth which succeeded in buying him some more time. Perhaps he was merely dreaming, and that was why Mackenzie was acting so different. But did it count as a dream if he was frightened? Wouldnt it be likely to be classes as a nightmare, then? Swallowing the mouthful of waffle rather cautiously, the dark haired male casually dabbed his mouth with a handkerchief before speaking. "Um... Well, you seem... Too perky. Are you plotting something?" Arching a brow which further enhanced his questions effect- well, hopefully, Sol suspiciously shoved another slice of waffle in his mouth, nearly choking in the process.

||
      ""

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:01 am

She narrowed her eyes, but quickly tried to hide an amused grin at the sight of Sol stuffing his face with waffles. “Why would I be plotting something. Hmm, it sounds like you don’t trust me, Sol. Don’t you like it when I’m like this? I can easily go back to snapping at you. That’s just as fun.” Obviously she quietened down as she spoke about snapping at him. They were supposed to be getting along. “Even if I am planning something, why would you be so suspicious? As much as I sometimes want to, I’m not going to kill you.” Kenzie laughed, swiftly getting up as she had finished her food.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pixieknees » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:17 am

"You never know-" Grinned Sol, having just swallowed another mouthful of waffle. "Maybe this whole time youve been some assassin, trying to get closer to me so that you can find me at my weakest moment and.... Boom! You stirke." Of course Sol was joking- the humor and exaggeration was evident in his tone. But, he did have quite the tendency to be overly dramatic. Shoving another waffle down his throat, the prince thought for a moment. "Youre sort of scaring me, i think i prefer you when youre snappy." Smirked Sol- voice slightly muffled as he swallowed.

||
      ""

pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:22 am

“oh yeah, totally. I’m an assassin trying to get close to you even though you came to my house in the first place and begged to stay. Don’t worry, I’ll keep that part between me and you.” Mackenzie grinned. “Why am I scaring you? I’ve not done anything apart from act really happy. It might just be an act. I mean, you never know. But I do need to ask you something and that’s to come and see me once you’ve finished filling your face with waffles. I’ve got a few things to tell you so get a move on. I have things to you and I hate waiting around. Especially for you.” Mackenzie told him, returning to her usual snappy self as she finished her sentence. She spun around and rushed upstairs, closing her door behind her once she had entered her room.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pixieknees » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:57 am

Why on earth did Sol feel so relieved once Mackenzie had turned snappy again? For a moment there- he seriously thought he had traveled to an alternate dimension overnight, or something. It was quite concerning really. Humming to himself, the brunet continued shoving waffles into his mouth- not exactly caring if he choked or not, as that was definitely future he's problem. Sol then proceeded to practically clean off his plate. Perhaps the chef had put some sort of alternate ingredient, like poisoning or something.. But whatever it was- it tasted delicious! After he had finished resting for a moment, Sol hesitated. Initially he was going to check on Mackenzie to see what she had wanted to say... But, he was sort of cautious. After all last time he had walked in on her a huge argument had erupted.

||
      ""

pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:10 pm

Mackenzie had been waiting for long enough. It really wasn’t that long, but she really didn’t have any patience. “Sol! I need to tell you something! So get up here! Or I’ll just follow through with my plans without you!” She called from the top of the stairs, crossing her arms as she waited. Kenzie stayed standing at the top of the stairs as she didn’t want him to waste anymore time. “It’s really important, can I just add!” Mackenzie stated, rolling her eyes a little bit.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pixieknees » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:15 pm

Sol rolled his eyes slightly at Mackenzie's voice, trudging up the stairs with little to no energy. He sure had tired out quickly- especially as he had only just awoken. Perhaps the prince was merely lacking motivation. As he finally made his way up the flight of stairs, the dark haired male dragged his feet over to Mackenzie's bedroom door- knocking once, which was a first, before swinging the door open and popping his head in. "What did you want to tell me?" Sol questioned un-enthusiastically, though curiosity was evident in his gaze. Was Mackenzie just about to share with him what she had been plotting all morning? Hmm, interesting.

||
      ""

pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me