[ ⊰✧. ━━ 1x1 w snowrunners ,, ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[ ⊰✧. ━━ 1x1 w snowrunners ,, ]

Postby gabrielle. » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:08 am

──────────────────────────────────────
        muse a is a crafty bugger- especially for a prince! when his-
        father sets him up in an arranged marriage to tie two divide
        d countries together, he cant help but want to just run awa
        y! and... so he does. he feels free for a while- until he reme
        mbers that now, without any maids, he is homeless and hung
        ry. until his life collides with muse b's. muse b is a girl strugg
        ling financially. she is in desperate need of money- but has n
        o way to get any. when a handsome stranger that seems pret
        ty desperate asks her for a discrete place to stay- offering a
        truckload of cash, she just cant say no! but, will she realize
        his identity sooner or later? afterall- he is the prince... its b
        ound to happen!

Last edited by gabrielle. on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gabrielle. » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:09 am

adalia quinn.
      the fiance.
      26 yrs old.
      lady of france.

sharp tongued,
      snobby, witty,
      blunt, pessim
      istic. harsh...
      the king.
      king dane iii.
      around 40 yrs

wise though ha
      rsh. calm yet f
      irm. stern but-
      approachable.
Last edited by gabrielle. on Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gabrielle. » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:09 am

crown prince sol arcadia,,, 24 years,,, 5'11,,, muse a,,, the oldest of f-
our brothers, meaning he is the crown prince,,, name means- sun,,,....

> at first glance- sol is undeniably charming and charismatic.
> the prized jewel of the king & queen
> often tries to do good things- executing them badly
> paparazzi always follow him
> so hes gotten pretty sneaky
> fairly cocky, though rightfuly so.
> appearance wise- is rather intimidating.
> honestly tries so hard to be likable
> but fails miserably!
> might try to do a good deed & give a homeless person some money
> until it turns out that person... wasnt homeless.
> dresses sort of like darth vader tbh
> really appreciates meaningful art
> a teenie bit angsty- but growing out of it
> honestly super rebellious
> voice is usually calm- can turn firm quickly tho
> doesnt like listening to his father
> but gets away w things because of him being the eldest
> surprisingly dramatic- but in a chill way??
> like- he gets worked up over pointless things
> but is fine with dealbreakers... smh
> honestly contradicts himself on the daily
> super scary when angry-- but doesnt get proper mad easily
> has always wanted to become a coffee barista???
> probably will never marry someone he loves :(
> resting cold face
> pretty expressive
> can go from looking blank to innocent in like 0.3 seconds
> when he doesnt want to answer a question he just sneezes...
> in that aspect he can be sorta immature??
> rlly good at managing things though.
> also pretty compassionate
> tries not to flaunt his royal-blood but just cant avoid it
> wants a pet dog so bad- but mother is allergic
> youngest bro is gethin, chand, oran,

> style

> additional pics
gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ⊰✧. ━━ 1x1 w snowrunners ,, ]

Postby Berenice. » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:51 am

Big WIP. Will make it more exciting later when I can be motivated enough to do so.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Name: Mackenzie Alaya
Nickname(s): Kenzie

Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Hazel
Height: 5'4ft

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

xxxx
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

+ Traits: Somewhat clever,
has a little bit of patience, quite creative.
- Traits: Sarcastic, easily irritated,
zero common sense.

humour, dogs and quite enjoys arguements.
Dislikes: Birds, being called Mack,
angry people, being rushed.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gabrielle. » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:02 am

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝙎𝙊𝙇 𝘼𝙍𝘾𝘼𝘿𝙄𝘼
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

labored breaths left sol's mouth as he struggled to hurl himself behind the nearest car, his dark cloak thick with mud and water. rain lightly drizzled ontop of his thick brunet hair, not only dampening his appearance - but also dampening his mood. you see, sol had everything. being the crown prince and all- his parents handed him anything he wanted on a golden platter. but recently the gifts had gotten.. annoying. it seemed sol's father had taken a liking to a french noble, eventually pairing the two with an arranged marriage. now of course sol had objected. he was young and didnt want to be tied down into marriage, let alone with someone he didnt even know! his father- the king, hadnt listened, as expected. so sol did the only thing he could think of doing. he.. well, ran away. perhaps that was a stupid decision to make- especially as he was not only royal, but also well known around the nearby cities. but it seemed luck was on his side, as the sleet falling from the sky was doing a pretty good job of fogging his face out of view. catching his breath, the lanky brunet hastily peeked out from behind the parked car- before hastily jogging towards the nearest home. sol couldnt tell if the royal guards were still hot on his track, but didnt want to risk anything! conspiring a plan, he shook of his muddied, black cloak and eagerly knocked on the nearest door, brown eyes wide with alarm. "c'mon, c'mon... open up- please!" whispered the man, his pride growing more and more battered with each moment. how embarrassing would it be if the paparazzi caught him in that state?!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:02 am

Already her day was starting off rough. Mackenzie had received even more hospital bills for her little brother, Xander. It was to a point where she was struggling to pay for basic things; fuel for her car, bills and necessities. She had no choice either. He was ‘temporarily’ in her care since her parents had disappeared. As mysterious as it sounds, she wasn’t worried. Kenzie has never on the right terms with her parents. They had completely different views and expectations for her that she didn’t agree with. The knocking on her door jolted her back into reality again. With a grumble. Mackenzie opened the door, staring at a man who’s coat was just disgusting. “Who are you and what do you want?” She didn’t care that he looked alarmed, she had better things to worry about than a stranger.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gabrielle. » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:13 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

as his hood was still up- sol simply decided that the woman in front of him simply just couldnt identify his beauty as the crown prince. "i need your help." stated the prince in a blunt town, rummaging through his jeans pockets until he pulled out a wad of cash. it seemed he had atleast seven hundred dollars on him. that wasnt too much money, but desperate times called for desperate measures. once he had pulled the cash from his pocket, he anxiously looked over his shoulder, recognizing a few police cars. anyone would think he was running from the cops, when truly he was running from his father! "i- uh, here." quickly shoving the cash towards her, he pulled his hood down with a free hand. "can you let me stay here for a few nights? please?" desperation and panic was still evident in his voice as he spoke. sol hadnt been that worried for a long while, especially as he often lived a stress-free life. but it seemed one altering thing, could change everything else. a bit of mud and rain was still evident on his face, despite the cloak being down- but he had hoped she wouldve recognized him. maybe then she'd help! but... then again, he was sure his father would alert all news sites and have a few million-dollars for a rewards to those who could find him. and if she did know who he was, maybe she'd take the millions over a measly 700 dollars. "i can give you more if that is what you need!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:41 pm

A suspicious expression settled on her face. It wasn’t everyday a hooded man came to her door, asking for a place to stay. Especially with 700 dollars. “Before I let you into my house, tell me who you’re running from. You could be a criminal for all I know.” Kenzie questioned, looking at the cash he had given her. “You look slightly familiar. I think that’s the stress talking, though. You can come in, but wipe your shoes and don’t get mud everywhere. Then I will decide whether you can stay or not.” She moved away from the door to let him in, keeping a close eye on him as he was a stranger after all. Mackenzie could’ve taken the money and shut the door on his face. It would solve most of her problems anyway. But was she that mean?

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gabrielle. » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:11 pm

sighing in relief, sol hurriedly shuffled into the womans home- quickly drying his muddied dress shoes on the welcome mat. he was sure that if his fathers guards ever did find him, he'd be burned alive. taking one last peek over his shoulder- he slipped fully inside, nearly awkwardly holding the cash in his hands. sol's dark brown hair was still rather wet with mud, but he didnt really care. usually he wouldve been rather annoyed to be covered in damp mud, but now that he had just escaped from his father, he felt like he was on top of the world! turning to the woman in front of him, he exhaled- smiling slightly to show his thanks. "thank you... ill be sure to return the favor." he then answered her earlier questions. "im running from my father, but im no criminal." cockily posing his head, he looked down at the woman. "dont you recognize me?" sending one last flashy smirk, he decided to introduce himself. surely then she'd recognize him, right? "my name is sol."

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:22 pm

Mackenzie cringed at how filthy he actually was. She didn’t necessarily mind mess, but it was dirt and actual filth that she found disgusting. “Can you stop smirking for one second and clean yourself up?” She replied in disgust. “Am I supposed to know who you are? Sol? Oh, like that prince, Sol? I’m finding that hard to belive. I don’t even like the royal family. Stuck up snobs. Always complaining about something even though they’re filthy rich.” Kenzie turned away, having better things to worry about than whatever wannabe was standing in her living room. “Any funny business and I will report you to the police, whether or not you’re running from them. You’re sort of my last concern.”

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me