1x1 with tethras and Fairly•løcal // outlaw rp

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with tethras and Fairly•løcal // outlaw rp

Postby talkshow boy » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:50 pm

[ i have returned! responses may still be a bit slow until i'm on break, but here i am.]

looking around wearily as he wakes up, coming to his senses as he wakes up. things have been... off for a few days, but he couldn't put his finger on it. pushing it away to the back of his mind, he hauls himself up, ambling over to his horse. "i'm going out huntin'!" he calls out, making sure the gang doesn't think something happened to him. as wilbur rides out of camp, on the lookout for deer tracks, he comes to a sudden realization of what's wrong. cat's missing. "hm, doesn't feel the same without her around.." he mumbles to himself, eyes still scanning over the area. wilbur found himself missing cat and her company. she may be a brash, fairly violent person, but she made things a bit more interesting. especially when the gang isn't planning any huge heists.
dont message me.
talkshow boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:00 pm

Cat woke up to the sun burning her eyes. She groaned and pulled herself out of the rickety old bed and stumbled down to the small breakfast room. Sighing, she sat at a small lonely table and ate the biscuits slowly. With a small yawn she walked outside into the sun and looked around for a place to find new clothes.

((Welcome back... sorry for the short reply I had to go and wanted to get something up))
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby talkshow boy » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:54 pm

as wilbur discovered why everything felt just a bit off, he's been much more anxious. what if something happened to her? he knows that she can take care of herself and all, but he just has a feeling that something bad is going to happen. and soon. trying to push his overactive mind away, he shakes his head. as much as he's worrying about cat, he still needs to get food for the gang first. maybe after hunting, he can go into town and see if she's just been taking a break from him. after all, they have been spending more time together than usual lately.
dont message me.
talkshow boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:19 am

Cat managed to find a small retail shop stocked with plenty of clothes. She wandered around in it before finding a pair of new jeans and a plaid shirt. She found a couple more clothing items before walking out to find her horse. Upon finding sugar she made sure she ate and got brushed off well. After taking care of her horse she went to the local bar and had a beer.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby talkshow boy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:32 am

finally finishing up the hunt, wilbur hauls the deer carcass onto roach to bring it back to camp. dropping it by ross's station, he brushes his hands off and lets out a sigh. strolling back to roach, he jumps up onto his back and rides into town. stopping by the bar, he hitches roach up and strolls inside. approaching the crowd of people, he motions for the bartender, who nods in return. waiting for his drink, wilbur taps his gloved hand on the wood. out of the corner of his eye, he thinks he saw someone familiar, but decides to ignore it for now.
dont message me.
talkshow boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:29 am

Cat got her drink slid down to her after a few minutes. It annoyed her how long it took but she wasn’t in the mood to start another fight just yet. Suddenly two guys came up to her and started harassing her about wearing the bandana over her face. One even tried to take it off. “Alright you want it off? There!” She yelled slipping it down and holding her two guns against their chests. “But now you’ll have to pay for it!” She snarled backing them into a wall
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby talkshow boy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:52 am

shortly after wilbur got his drink, quite the scene breaks out a bit away from him. a very familiar voice shouts and he immediately knew who was in a fight. "so,, this is where ya' ran off to." he mumbles, downing his whiskey in one swallow before pushing himself away, worming through the sea of people. "what's the problem over here? you guys messin' with this lady?" he drawls, hand resting comfortably on his pistol. wilbur knows cat could handle this by herself, but if he's being with himself, it was just an excuse to see her.
dont message me.
talkshow boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:22 pm

Cat looked over at him surprised “what are you doing here? Do you know what they’ll do to you if your leader sees you with me?” She asked her attention moving to look at him. When the guy saw her attention was off of him he swung his fist into her head. Cat stumbled and passed out cold on the floor.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby talkshow boy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:44 pm

wilbur's mouth opens to answer, but he stops short as cat passes out. snapping his mouth shut, he clenches his teeth as his eyes narrow. whipping out his pistol, he smacks the man in the forehead with the stock. he crumples to the floor, clutching his head. leaning down, he lands a solid punch on him to know the guy out. looking up, wilbur sees that the other person has already ran off. sighing, he hauls himself up and bends down to pick up cat. "we can't just leave you knocked out in a bar, now can we?" he mumbles, sliding her over his shoulder. ambling back to roach, he promptly ignores all the stares from the other patrons. approaching roach, he positions cat onto the horse before hopping up himself. 'i know where we can lie low for a quick minute..'. trotting along the dusty road, his thoughts begin to roam.
dont message me.
talkshow boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me