1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:37 am

"Okay," Kal said, setting Bel onto the other chair so she could eat her food. "I can pay for it," he offered. "In return for your help." He made his way over to her, sitting down on the couch beside her.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:40 am

June shook her head and continued picking at her food. "That's not your job, kal. Ive been working so i can pay for it. Im not your problem anyways." She glanced at him as he sat beside her but forced herself to look away. "Ill be out of your hair once ive taken care of her tail."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:43 am

He shrugged a bit. "You don't need to leave so quickly," he murmured, though he knew just because they were helping each other didn't mean she had forgiven him. "Shall we get her into the tub, then?" he changed the subject, glancing over at where Bel was finishing eating.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:46 am

June looked over as well. "I can take care of it. You could probably use a break after having been up so late." She looked over at him, her eyes passing longingly over each curve of his face and taking in the soft expression he had as he looked at bel. "Thank you for last. Im really sorry about waking you up but i didnt know who else to go to."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:48 am

"I'm okay. I want to see what you do, in case I ever need to help her." He gave her a hesitant smile. "No worries, flower. I don't mind." Reaching out, he gently laid a kiss on her forehead.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:51 am

June closed her eyes and leaned into his touch, aching to be enveloped in his arms again. "Ok..." She breathed before forcing herself to pull away and stand up. "Ill go run the water." She said before walking off to the bathroom.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:55 am

Kal gently wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. He watched her get up, wishing he could hold her. He nodded, sighing softly, longing to be near her. He got up and led Bel to the bathroom once the tub was full. He sat her down on the chair, rolling up her pant leg and taking her prosthetic leg off. He picked her up and carefully set her down in the tub. Giggling, Bel played with the water. Her tail was green with the tips of the fins faded into blue. It flapped weakly as she played with the water. It was frail looking, and it didn't quite move when she wanted it to.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:01 am

June looked at bel's tail sadly before looking at her own that was curled close to her on the floor, having grown since she got her arm wet in the tub. She forced a faint smile before looking at bel. "Is it ok if i touch your tail? I promise it wont hurt."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:02 am

Bel nodded, playing with a stuffed hippocampi in the water. Kal ruffled her hair affectionately, sitting by the edge of the tub.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:05 am

June pulled out the mixture of plants she had made and used on her own tail that morning before gently holding Bel's tail in her hands, examining the scales and feeling the muscles. She gently cleaned her tail, applying the planr mixture to any damaged scales she found. "She needs room to swim and fully submerge." She said quietly to kal.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me