1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:15 am

"Isn't it?" he murmured. He walked over to the door. "Goodnight, June," he said, his voice surprisingly soft. He left the bathroom, closing the door behind him to give her privacy.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:28 am

-next morning-

Kal woke up to the once familar scent of breakfast being cooked as the soft sound of June humming to herself drifted on the morning air. His car keys were gone from his side table but otherwise everything seemed as he had left it when he went to bed.

Alex groaned as his alarm went off, waking him up for work at the bank. He quickly shut it off before rolling over and holding Jace for a moment longer, softly kissing the back if his neck.

Circe slowly woke up as the rising sun streamed in through her window and glittered on the many sparkly things and plants in her bedroom. She rolled onto her back and looked up at where Felix fluttered around in the ivy stretching across the ceiling making her smile faintly.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:35 am

Kal stretched happily, listening to June's humming. He got up, getting ready, and then left his room. He cracked Bel's door open slightly and then made his way to the kitchen. "Morning," he called, a smile on his face as he saw her.

Jace smiled happily, pressing back into his embrace. He slowly opened his eyes with a sigh, gently brushing Alex's hair out of his face.

A text from Kailor saying "Good morning" was left on her phone. She did it every day, at the same time.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:43 am

June quickly stopped humming and looked over her shoulder at him. "Sorry. I didnt mean to wake you." She tossed his keys to him before setting his breakfast on a plate for him to get. "I got the stuff to help your daughter. I hope you dont mind i used your car but i promise i was careful with her." She said towards the frying pan, still feeling ashamed of the bruises covering her and the uneven stitches she gave herself for the deep cut on her brow.

Alex smiled tiredly but forced himself to sit up. "A man should not be forced to be up at the crack of dawn every day. It cant be healthy." He muttered through a yawn before going into the bathroom to get ready. "What is your plan today?"

Circe smiled faintly at the message before responding with her customary, "Good morning. <3 "
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:47 am

"It's fine. I wake up around this time anyways." He started to make himself coffee. "I don't mind. Thank you." He smiled gently at her, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Did you get any sleep?"

Jace smirked tiredly, sitting up. "After work?" He yawned, stretching. He worked at as a steel welder in a industry near the edge of town. "Nothing in particular."

Kailor smiled, remembering that they would be going out for dinner tonight.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:56 am

June kept her focus away from him, shuddering at his touch since she was unsure of what was even happening between them and was terrified he would snap if she said something wrong. She focused on making up bel's plate as she shrugged. "Doesn't matter. So what is the girl's name? I figure if im going to be around from time to time to help her i could babysit for you so you can go back to having a bit of a social life and go on dates and stuff."

Alex grunted in response as ge brushed his teeth. He rinsed and dried off his face before saying. "I was thinking maybe calling the others and seeing if they want to come over and catch up some time soon. Its been a while since we've seen them and i imagine you miss them."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:59 am

Kal pulled his hand away when she shuddered. "Izabel," he told her, glancing over at her bedroom. "If you wish. She's goes to school when I'm at work, so we wouldn't need a babysitter, but I'm sure she'd like having you around."

"Sure. That'd be good." He got dressed into his overalls. He missed Saige the most. They talked on the phone, but he hadn't seen her in months.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:20 am

June sat the plates on the table. "Well i meant on weekends so you can have date nights or whatever."

"Ok. Ill call them tonight." He walked over and kissed him lovingly for a moment. "Want coffee or anything before i go?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:25 am

"I take Bel out on weekends," he said, ignoring the date mention. He wasn't going out on dates. "But I'll need your help with her. It would be good to have you around." He sat down at the table and started to eat quickly. Bel hated the sight of meat. He kept his food in a separate freezer.
Bel came out of her room, in her PJs. She hobbled over to Kal, who pulled her up into his lap. "Morning, sweetie," he murmured, hugging her close.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:34 am

June sat on the couch away from them, not wanting to interrupt their breakfast as she picked at the fruit she had in a bowl with her fork. She glanced jealously at their hapiness but forced herself to look back down at her food. "Ill be getting an apartment today. Ill make sure its in the area so if you need help ill be aroubd." She said quietly, not caring if he heard
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me