1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:59 pm

"It doesn't matter what I was doing there." He chewed his lip nervously. "She's a mermaid. They...they didn't want her."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:02 pm

June sat up quickly causing water to slosh onto the floor. "Kal what were you thinking!? You dont know how to take care of one. She needs a tank or a pool to swim in and until she can do it herself she will need help with her scales si they dont break and help learning how to use her powers and control her urges so she doesnt hurt amyone. It takes a lot more than a bathtub and a positive attitude to take care of one of us."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:14 pm

Kal jerked back in surprise by the sudden movement. "I couldn't just leave her there! They didn't want her. She can't swim. She's... I don't know how to help her. But I can't just give her away." He ran a hand through his hair, worried. "Could you...could you help? Please?" He looked over at her desperately.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:16 pm

June rolled her eyes and sunk back into the water. "You should have called me as soon as you found her. Ill check her tail tomorrow when i work on mine." She glanced up at him as her annoyance faded. "Kal. Where you there to hunt mermaids again?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:24 pm

"Thank you." He sighed in relief, resting a hand on the edge of the tub. "No. I don't eat seafood anymore." He kept her gaze. "I was there for other reasons." He got up, brushing droplets of water off of himself. "Sleep well," he murmured. "Shout if you need anything."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:26 pm

"Then what were you doing kal?" She held his gaze as her fingers fidgetted with her scales. It felt odd to be around him again but the feeling sge was finally home wouldnt fade.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:27 pm

He glanced over at her, biting his lip. "I missed you. A lot. I figured, if I was around mermaids, I would feel like I was around you." He looked away from her, feeling pathetic. "It didn't quite work."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:29 pm

June smirked faintly and looked away. "They probably just wanted to kill you." She sighed sadly and closed her eyes. "You should get some sleep. Im sorry about all of this drama."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:30 pm

"Yeah. Which is why it didn't work out." He shrugged. "No. It's better that you're here. I don't know nothing about taking care of mermaids. I don't want to mess anything up for her."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:31 pm

"Ill show you how. Dont worry. Its not much harder than a normsl kid." She muttered tiredly.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me