1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:04 am

"Okay." He softly kissed the side of her head. "See you then." He got their skates and left with Bel.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:08 am

-that night-

Alex had texted Jace that he would be working late but when Jace got home to their apartment he found the door unlocked.

June looked nervously at her family's home as they pulled into the driveway. They had agreed to let them borriw the pool when they wanted it but it was clear that they werent happy about her coming around.

Circe waited outside of the resturant kailor had told her to meet at, looking around nervously as she watched the people going in amd out.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:41 am

Frowning, Jace cautiously entered the apartment, making as little noise as possible, convinced they were be robbed or something.

Kal gave June a reassuringly look before leading Bel to the pool. She was in awe at the big house, grinning from ear to ear as she saw the pool.

Kailor parked her car and got out, smiling as she saw Circe. "Circe! Hey!" she called, going over to her. She was wearing a dressy shirt, but plain jeans. Her hair was pulled up into a bun.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:47 am

Sitting on their couch and drinking some of Alex's favorite tea sat Alex's father. He looked over as Jace entered and sat the mug he was holding down. "You took longer than usual to get home. Please come sit diwn." He said boredly

June followed closely as they went into the backyard. She knew she should try to thank her family but was nervous about how they would react. "Do you got this ir do you need me to help?"

Circe bit her lip nervously as she saw how kailor looked. Circe was wearing a simple dress but hadnt thought to dress up so she self consciously tried to pull her jacket down to hide the bit of blood splatter on her clothes. "Hey. Just get out of a date or something?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:50 am

Jace stiffened, fear racing through her, though he forced himself not to look afraid. He folded his arms across his chest, narrowing his eyes at Alex's father. He didn't sit. "What do you want?" he demanded. "Why have you trespassed into our home?"

"I definitely need you to help." He glanced worried at Bel, who was dipping a hand into the water. "I don't know how to help her swim."

Kailor's face flushed a bit. "Uh, no." This technically wasn't a date, but it felt even more awkward to Kailor now. "Let's go inside," she suggested, making her way in.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:56 am

Alex's father pulled a folder out of his brief case and sat it on the table. "I am here to talk to you about Alex. I think you two have had your fun but its been a year now. Its time for you to part ways but i am aware he wont leave unless you are the one telling him its over. You need to break up with him tonight."

June sighed but pulled her attention from the house and to the pool. She walked over and slipped into the water, her tail immediately forming, and looked at bel. "Ok. Time to jump in."

Circe followed her closely before sitting at their table. "So how was your day?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:01 am

Jace let out a humourless laugh. "And why would I do that?" He loved Alex, and was planning on proposing to him. Why would he break up with him, just because his father disagreed?

"Jump?" she squeak, taking a wobbly step back from the pool. Kal helped her take her prosthetic leg off, and sat her down on the edge of the pool. She held her arms out to June for her to help her in.

"It was good," she said, pushing a stray strand of hair out of her face. She worked at an artist's studio, helping with the new shipments of art supplies and such. She always seemed to have paint or clay somewhere on her, even when she was cleaned up. "You?"
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:13 am

He nodded to the folder on the table. "Mostly because you dont want me giving that tobthe police. But also because deep down i think you know alex deserves better than this. Look around you. This life you and he are making isnt worth his time. He comes from a wealthy family and yet you have him living in a sad, small, and frankly dingy apartment working at a job that is a waste of his time. He was engaged to a duchess before you came along. He was making goid money at the horse races and was going to be training to work with me. You have derailed his life."

June didnt move to help her. "No Isabep. You need to do this yourself. You are strong. Just jump in and sink to the bottom. You will be able to breathe."

Circe shrugged. "The goddess gave me an errand to run im not too thrilled about."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:16 am

Jace stiffened, looking down at the folder. He gritted his teeth, trying not to listen to him. He didn't want to believe what he was saying, but.... He knew that what Alex's father was saying was true. "Why does this matter to you?" he demanded. "You don't care for Alex."

"Sink?!?" She glanced up at Kal fearfully, who tried not to give in to her wide eyes. Her lower lip trembled as she looked down at the pool, afraid of drowning.

"What was it?" she asked curiously. She didn't understand why Circe called her mother 'the goddess'.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:25 am

"I care about my legacy which, thanks to you, has ran off with a silly idea of love." He sighed and stood up, buttoning his coat as he did so. "Here is the deal. If you leave him by tomorrow night you will wake up the next morning 2 million dollars richer and i will dispose of everything you find in there." He said gesturing to the folder. He turned and walked towards the door before pausing with his hand on the handle. "Oh, and you are out of tea."

June shook her head. "You will breathe. You have gills just like me and i used to sleep down there when i was little. Trust me."

Circe sighed and played with her drink. "She told me once i was done with today's errand that tomorrow i need to go finish making a deal for her with someone in the underworld."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me