Boulder Creek Equestrian RP - Invite Only

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: AW II | GM II

Postby OutFoxed » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:59 pm

Adalaide Warren
    Female
    Prag ♦ Honor
    Hunters
    // chase
    Tack Room
She tried; honestly she tried. But his presence was so abrasive she couldn't help but react, especially when he started stomping around and slamming things. She tried not to let him bother her, she tried not to let his mood get to get, she tried not to let it overwhelm her mood. But in the end, she's just a bit sensitive and couldn't help it. Was it something she was doing? Was it something she did? Did she look wrong? Was she sitting in his spot? Had she actually offended him in some obscure way? Ady's anxiety was progressively climbing the charts; she could feel her neck and face heat up with an embarrasing blush; she fidgetted with the sleeves of her shirt, readjusting the zipper on her vest, her feet jigging nervously against the bar stool she sat on. It's not you, it's him. She mentally tried to remind herself. Just breathe, it's his problem not yours. But what if it really was something she had done?

"Excuse me," She tried so hard to keep her voice from wavering "Is there something I can help you with?" That was way politer than she expected her mouth to choose from of all the phrases channeling through her mind, from - who peed in your cheerios, to turning into a puddle and melting onto the floor and slipping away to never be seen again. She could feel sweat forming along her skin and a muscle in her back began to spasm from the tension she was holding on to. Why couldn't she have just stayed out in the barn aisle with her two horses, pampering their glossy coats or scolding them for eating too many sweets from her endlessly supplying pockets. What she would give in this moment to be anywhere but in the tack room with Chase Davidson.

Greyson Miller
    Male
    Karma ⨂ Mischief
    Indoor Arena
    @Emmy
    |Jumper|
A half smirk lifted the corner of his lips as he listened to Emmy's reply, no hint of guilt or regret for seemingly popping out of thin air. "Well maybe next time you should pay more attention to your horse, she clearly knew I was here." His eyes almost looked to sparkle with his mischief. "Anyways, there's nothing to be nervous about - you've got the Classic in the bag, it's an easy show, compared with what we've already shown at and you've got me. I won't let you down." His grin widened. Reaching out he held his palm toward the brown mare's mealy muzzle, his intention to give her a soft pat if he was accepted by her. Having ridden his fair share of mares, he knew that you'd best ask their permission first before doing just about anything. He was lucky with Karma as she lacked most of the mareish characteristics.
"Are you sticking around after you put Zoe up to watch me school? Grey had chosen to ignore her probing question with a twist of his own, he was interested in impressing her so his sassy charm was very much on the forefront - which occasionally got him into trouble because apparently not everyone was easily charmed by his ass impersonations. Once that nasty scab was peeled off his exterior, there was a much nicer to be found underneath.

[ugh, please forgive. atleast it's a post. my muse needs a kick in the butt.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

emmeline 03 || chase 03

Postby buckskin. » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:08 pm

【Emmeline Willis】
22 years - female
crush- open
bf - open
henry & zoe
location - inside arena
tags - greyson
Finding a tiny bit of amusement in his teasing, Emmeline gave a roll of the eyes but with the company of a smile it was clear that she didn't take any offence "Perhaps you're right." she allowed herself to go along with him, offering a sense of humour filled undertones in her voice. In a way, as she sat aboard the large mare, she felt rather decisive about her ride being over; she wanted to do more but in the same way, didn't want to push it. Feeling a smile creep up on her face, Emmy look away for a moment at his reassuring compliment, she was never good at taking them and they made her uncomfortable. But uncomfortable in a good way. "Sometimes I don't know what I'd do without you at shows." her reply came in a light-hearted, joking way but it was completely true, at times she had felt as if Grey was her closest friend and the person she could rely on the most. Sure the others in their jumping team were all nice people and easy to get along with, but she just felt...safe around him. She didn't know what it was about him, but she trusted him and thats all that mattered. Noticing the mare stand quietly and barely react when the male offered to pat her, Emmy couldn't help but smile "She must like you." she paused for a moment before dismounting from the great height that was Zoe.

For the first few seconds she was on the ground, the brown haired girl didn't bother doing anything but stretch her legs before taking her helmet off and giving the male her attention again. His question both intrigued and bothered her, he had completely dodged her question and that worried her, but deciding that he just didn't want to talk about it, she gave a small chuckle "Only if you agree to go on a trail with me later, I think Henry could use a little destresser exercise." she replied, giving him a tiny ultimatum.

【Chase Davidson】
24 years - male
crush- open
gf - open
roman
location - tack room
tags - ady
Chase had always been a pretty temperamental person and actually fit quite well into the rich, stuck up dressage rider stereotype. For one, he was both rich and was so full of himself that he didn't need to eat for months on end, he might as well have been born a snake because in many ways thats what he was. People either loved him or hated him, there was never any in between and it seemed to be the same with him, he only liked specific people so when he thought that the hunter rider was in his space, well that was pretty much the end of the world as he knew it. Just get your crap and leave he thought to himself as he rested on foot on the tack box so he could put his spurs on with ease, at this point he was pretty much stewing in his own arrogance when Adalaide Warren asked him a question. He felt as if her politeness was her being passive aggressive and felt his eyes harden and his jaw set "You do know that this is a communal space, right?" he snapped, a little harsher than he intended as he wiped his head over his shoulder before switching which leg he was fixing his spurs on. Chase was basically a vulture in the sick sense that he had a tendency to circle people and make them fear him, he enjoyed feeling powerful and did it so he could hide his vulnerabilities. He knew he tended to overreact at time, but he always found a way to justify it.
(not much muse for him, sorry)
Last edited by buckskin. on Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Greyson Miller
    Male
    Karma ⨂ Mischief
    Indoor Arena
    @Emmy
    |Jumper|
He watched as she gracefully dismounted from the taller mare, Greyson stepped to the off side and swiftly ran up the stirrup - a maneuver that was second nature. Chuckling he took the few solitary moments to reflect on her words; should he respond to her words in the way he was itching to do so, or should he continue to play it cool and casual. Oh fudge it. Grey cracked a grin to himself, before heading up to match strides with Em but Zoe's pretty head between them. "So, she likes me, huh," Oh so smooth, ya goof.
"We're a team, we'll always be a team. You've got the other riders too, and with your rides this week, you're sure to have amazing rounds." Oh man, and ya shot off sideways, dude. He mentally scolded himself; he'd rather face a puissance class right now.
"If you're taking Henry out, I'm sure Karma wouldn't mind a relaxing hack. She's been so good this week. Mischief on the other hand just needs a twenty minute work out and then to focus purely on hay and nothing else. That fool better not realize mares are pretty again. Did you see him at the Winter Classic where the mare walked past him in the ring paddock before we were supposed to head in? That's the first and hopefully last time we have ten rails down in one class. I was so embarrassed. I think he was too. We're just lucky he didn't strain a tendon when he tripped through the last oxer of the triple. His hands had come out of his pockets as he'd talked about the mishap, but realizing that he was rambling, clammed up and shoved his hands back into his pants pockets. It was just so easy to talk with Emmy, especially when they were talking about horses.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Boomerandhades » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:07 am

Kathleen Thornton
    female
    Daddys Paycheck & Eye Candy
    Outside the Barn -> dorm
    @ OPEN
    |Jumpers|
Kathleen mostly known as Kat stood outside of the main entrance of the barn with her bags. she was wearing a navy blue polo, her tan britches, and her newly polished tall boots. While on the car ride where she was submitting the first show entry of the year, she couldn't wait. Her horses had come the 300 miles yesterday to get settled in. along with each of their tack and competition equipment. She looked around to see a large amount of land. She saw it would be paradise. Dollar and Candy would be ready to start the competing season, especially Dollar. Kat carried her three suitcases and backpack to her dorm. She threw everything down on the non covered bed and ran back to where she started, the stables. She just wanted to go see her babies and make sure they were ok. Kat whipped open the door and whistled the way she always did to get Dollar and Candy's attention. she heard a whinny from one stall and a snort from the other. Dollar was more mentally sound then candy, who was a hoot to watch. she looked over at the bulletin board she had almost no time to prepare for the show, there was a lot of work to be done before Candy would compete. Kat decided she would go see Dollar first since he was alone since he wasn't the friendliest around other male horses. She decided after she said hello, she was going to ride. "Hello my beautiful boy" she said as she came closer to Dollar, he snickered, "I've missed you." "Are you ready to work today?" Dollar danced lightly in his stall. "Okay big man, ill be back soon and we'll get ready." Kat walked to the other side of the barn to see Candy, she was surprisingly clean, only because her stable sheet was on. She gave candy a treat and some love and then walked to find the tack room. This must be where everyone is because as she peeked in she saw two people, a man, and a woman. She slowly moved through the door to see the two talking. She debated whether to say anything but then her mouth took over. "H-H-Hey, I'm Kat." She thought she sounded super dumb but she went with it.
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:45 pm

Adalaide Warren
    Female
    Prag ♦ Honor
    Hunters
    Kat // Chase
    Tack Room
She was taken aback by his brash tone and cold words. Of course she knew this was a communal space but his ego was filling the room to a stifling level. Before Ady could retort - a new face appeared. The woman looked new, or well, Ady hadn't seen her before. Willing to grasp at anything that would take her away from the headache that was Chase, she slipped a welcoming smile on her face - or she so hoped that it was warm and friendly; her back was stiff and she felt a migraine forming by her left temple. "Hey Kat. I'm Ady. Come on in. This is the tackroom - there's space over there for your tack trunk, next to the empty tack cubby. " Adalaide pointed over the table to the other side of the room. She stepped off the bar stool she had been occupying; she ignored Chase's hostile existence - if he wanted to introduce himself, he could do it all on his own, although she seriously doubted he would.
"I'm sure you already found your horses but I can show you the rest of the barn if you want."
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

emmeline 04 || chase 04

Postby buckskin. » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:42 pm

【Emmeline Willis】
22 years - female
crush- Grey; only just developing
bf - open
henry & zoe
location - inside arena --> zoe's stall
tags - greyson
Emmeline sighed softly, her shaking head accompanied by slightly amused smile "Well, she tolerates you. Careful she doesn't change her mind and take a finger off." she warned carefully as she turned away for a moment to loosen the girth and fix the inside stirrup, pulling the leather through before beginning to walk back towards the mare's stall. Even on the ground, Zoe was a relatively forward mare and warranted her handler to match her pace as brakes weren't necessarily in her vocabulary, infact the large mare, despite Emmy not liking the idea, needed a stud chain whenever she was taken off the property. Ironically, Zoe had a very soft mouth undersaddle.
Hesitating slightly at his next comment, Emmy didn't really know how to respond to him but in order to be polite offered a smile and did her best to keep it from being awkward considering that he wasn't too great at that kind of stuff. On the other hand, she chose to skip over the first statement and decided instead to discuss the trail ride they were planning. "I was planning on taking Henry, I haven't been able to spend much time with him lately and yeah, I think I actually remember avoiding being seen with you for a good couple of yours before we left." of course, she was teasing him about it, it was the only way that someone could really get over such a moment. Well, thats what she thought anyway; the worst thing you could do was pretend it never happened and never get over it. "But hey, I hope that mare felt special because he is one good looking stallion." ah yes, follow it up with a compliment. That was one way to make it a little better.
As they left the shadowy cover of the ally way and entered the light given by the stable, Emmy checked the mare back with the inside rein to bring her back to her shoulder and regain her attention. Often when they were heading back to her stall, Zoe tended to get out of hand with the excitement that he was done for the day and was likely to be turned out into her field. "Zoe, settle." she growled under her breath as the mare swung her hind end out towards the stalls and began to jig, admittedly she had gotten much better over the years but some things just couldn't be undone.

【Chase Davidson】
24 years - male
crush- open
gf - open
roman
location - tack room
tags - ady, kathleen
Chase, at this point had moved to stirring in his own annoyance and frustration decided that he didn't particularly feel like being the social sort and opted for the less interactive roll of grabbing his gear and heading out to his stallion. But, on the other hand, this girl hadn't been the cause of his bad mood and the least he could do was introduce himself and leave. Once he piled his saddle, saddle pad, bridle and polo wraps into his arms and hung his helmet on his left hand, Chase make his way towards the door. He gave a small nod "I'm Chase, I'm guessing you're new here." he was somewhat polite, even offered eye contact as he walked past the two girls and headed towards his stallions stall. Roman was stalled in stall number nine and was relatively close in relation to both the feed and tack rooms, so it made it easy for him organise is gear outside the stall before even having the think about taking the roan warmblood to the cross ties.
Last edited by buckskin. on Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomerandhades » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:55 am

Kathleen Thornton
    female
    Tackroom
    @ Ady
    |Jumpers|
kat followed the girl that was quickly walking. she thought to herself, this girl had a great smile. kat then met the two others on her jumpers team. both of them were coming in with beautiful horses. she smiled at the sight of them. "hello, im kat.", she said while looking at them. then ady had asked her to ride, kat answered quickly, "yes I would love to!", she said in a happy tone. she was super exited. both her and ady walked to the tack room to grab their tack. kat grabbed her navy blue saddle pad, navy polo wraps, and her new saddle with navy saddle cover. kat laughed "I guess you can tell I like navy." she grabble cash's bridle and girth on top of everything else. she smiled and looked, waiting for ady.

Nathan Peirce
    male
    Dash of Class
    dashs stall
    @ open
    |Jumpers|
Nathan was in dashs stall just having some bonding time. he loved dash, to the moon and back. he had brushed her and was planning to ride at some point. he always gave his efforts into making the only girl in his life happy, which was obviously dash. Nathan had heard the commotion earlier and now it was back. he could hear ady talking to the new girl, that he heard was coming they were talking about riding. that meant his riding time would have to wait. then when he thought about it, he hadn't introduced himself, which he knew it was rude. he honestly could wait though. there was plenty of day left for greetings.
Last edited by Boomerandhades on Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby OutFoxed » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:55 pm

Adalaide Warren
    Female
    Prag ♦ Honor
    Hunters
    // Kat
    Tack Room/Barn Aisle
She could feel her eyes widen in surprise at his words, she really hadn't expected him to be anything more than what he'd already been - a great grump; Ady took a moment to sort out her things on the table before turning back to face the newcomer, hoping that her face had reverted to it's usual happy state. "Sounds good. Give me a sec to put away my stuff," She casually indicated her bags on the table. "Then we can head out to the main stable area. I think someone is using the main indoor ring currently, but we can scope it out." Ady scooped up her stuff, shuffling the magazine she was previously perusing in to her large tote bag and slurping down the rest of her lukewarm coffee. Stuffing the new bottle of leather cleaner, three bags of peppermints, and a lifetime supply of granola bars into her tack trunk - the adult hunter gave up on trying to pack in the other bags of grooming supplies that she'd bought specifically to torture use on her geldings to whip them into competition shape for the coming weekend. She had whitener, redener, blackener, and scenter shampoos - each claiming to enhance or magically alter her horses' skin tone for the better. Sometimes you just get overwhelmed with all the options at the tack store, it happens to everyone!

Smiling back at Kat, Ady headed towards the door on her way to the main aisleway. She automatically started heading to the right towards her horse's stalls, but hesitated as she was supposed to be giving a tour of the facility. "So you've already seen to your horses? I don't know exactly where they would be - my two guys are over there, " She pointed towards the stalls on the right by the east entrance indicating her handsome geldings. Taking a deep breath, she focused her mind back on point. "If we go left across the aisle is the feed room, down that way, " Ady indicated the aisle connecting the barn to the indoor. "That's the indoor arena; there's cross ties and wash-racks on the sides, and the viewing lounge and bathroom are by the doors." She felt herself speed up, talking faster and faster. Ady took a moment to breathe and figure out if Kat was interested in going a certain way.
Coming out of the indoor happened to be a horse and two humans, Ady gave a small smile to acknowledge them but honestly she wasn't too sure what to do. "That's Emmeline and Greyson; two members of the Boulder Creek Jumper Team." Her voice had dropped slightly with the change in pace and mindset. "What do you ride?" She asked rather as an afterthought, mostly forgetting that this person was completely new to the farm. She really hoped they'd be on the same team.

Greyson Miller
    Male
    Karma ⨂ Mischief
    Barn
    @Emmy
    |Jumper|
Chuckling with her sly comment, he followed beside the mare as best he could - it was clear though that she was basically in charge now that Emmy was on the ground and they were just her mere peasants. He stepped away from them as Zoe started to embrace her real place in life, and Grey figured that Emmy didn't need another thing to worry about. He saw the two young woman who seemed to have just stepped out of the tack room, and gave them a polite smile. When the dark mare settled a little, he headed back over to stand near the young jumper where she had set about untacking. "Thank you for the compliment on my stallion - believe me he doesn't need anyone else stroking his ego. Although, now that we're on the subject, my soul is feeling a bit lowly and could always use the compliments." Grey attempted to hold his face into the typical sad puppy features, complete with pouting lip, but it was barely a second after when he cracked and broke out in a chuckle. "Oh man. I'm sorry, haha - well it just proves once again how truly moronic I can be." He was still having to quiet his chuckles at how atrocious that was. His humor always seemed to take him to unplanned areas but he could always bring himself back and laugh at his own foolishness. "That just might be my cue to leave. If you'll forgive me - maybe we could meet with Henry and Karma in front of the East Entrance in say around thirty minutes - I can grab your tack or groom up Henry for you while you put up Miss Zoe. I mean, that is of course if you could ever find it within your heart to forgive me for being such an idiot. His final sentence ending in him slowly sweeping down into a bow before Emmy, ever the humble servant begging for the madam's grace.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Boomerandhades » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:27 pm

Kathleen Thornton
    female
    Tackroom
    @ Ady
    |Jumpers|
kat followed the girl that was quickly walking. she thought to herself, this girl had a great smile. kat then met the two others on her jumpers team. both of them were coming in with beautiful horses. she smiled at the sight of them. "hello, im kat.", she said while looking at them. then ady had asked her to ride, kat answered quickly, "yes I would love to!", she said in a happy tone. she was super exited. both her and ady walked to the tack room to grab their tack. kat grabbed her navy blue saddle pad, navy polo wraps, and her new saddle with navy saddle cover. kat laughed "I guess you can tell I like navy." she grabble cash's bridle and girth on top of everything else. she smiled and looked, waiting for ady.

Nathan Peirce
    male
    Dash of Class
    dashs stall
    @ open
    |Jumpers|
Nathan was in dashs stall just having some bonding time. he loved dash, to the moon and back. he had brushed her and was planning to ride at some point. he always gave his efforts into making the only girl in his life happy, which was obviously dash. Nathan had heard the commotion earlier and now it was back. he could hear ady talking to the new girl, that he heard was coming they were talking about riding. that meant his riding time would have to wait. then when he thought about it, he hadn't introduced himself, which he knew it was rude. he honestly could wait though. there was plenty of day left for greetings.

Last bumped by OutFoxed on Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:27 pm.
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me