1x1 Grumpy Begginings

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Grumpy Begginings

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:02 pm

Maxwell hadn't expected Matt to recover from his icy blast so quickly, so he wasn't quick enough to avoid being shot in the chest. The blow wasn't lethal, especially for a guardian, but it did hurt like hell. Furiously, the dark-eyed man stumbled back with a pained hiss, his hand going to the wound on his chest. " Ooh~ You're gonna regret that, Blondie" He said with a cruel smirk. Maxwell stepped forward, his fingertips glowing blue. " I wonder.. is your girlfriend going to miss you after I kill you?" He said, his voice dripping with scorn, " Is she going to morn over the death of her weak little human boyfriend? Or will she find some other flunky to replace you before you're corpse is cold?" Maxwell taunted, throwing two lazy blasts of icy magic at Matt. " Let's find out, shall we?"

Somehow, Tak found Honey's decapitation threat rather sweet in an odd way. " Aw~ You'd really do that for your boy?" He cooed, returning her kiss sweetly, " I love you so much, Honey~" Contentedly, he snuggled a little closer to her and wrapped his arms around her in a cozy embrace as she curled up against him.

" I am good though! Hey, at least trying to do good at least!" Julian insisted, still covering his head in case Clair threw something else at him. As she threatened to kill him, the blond-haired man swallowed hard and shrank back away from her even more. He was truly scared of what Clair might do to him if his slipped up. " Haven't you punished me enough? " Julian grumbled under his breath, crossing his arms over his chest, " All I did was try to steal a little extra power. And maybe killed a few guardians.. and their humans. " He muttered (only when he was sure that Clair was out of earshot), " It was no reason to strip me of petty much all my magic. I used to be the best damn oracle in this dimension and now look at me."

Robin trembled as Clair hugged her, unable to keep from finally breaking down. Hot, silent tears rolled down her cheeks as she hugged her friend back tightly ( though she was careful of Clair's tummy). " You're...proud of me..?" She repeated quietly, unable to meet her gaze " But... I haven't been able to protect them. I nearly got myself and Matt killed - twice." With a frustrated noise, Robin pinched her nose in an effort to keep her eye from twitching. "I'm a horrible guardian!" She exclaimed miserably, burying her face in her hands" I should be out there keeping Matt safe. He's probably dying and I can't even do anything to help him because my stupid magic is broken! I can't even summon up a damn cigarette lighter." She vented out of her fear for Matt and out of pure frustration with her own weakness. Robin was terrified that she was going to lose her love, even though Clair assured her that she would make sure he came back.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:14 pm

Matthew groaned after the shot since the recoil jerked his arm which in turn made his icy chest ache more. "Ha...you don't much scare me. She will miss me. And if she moves on that fast I'll be damned. Good for her. It won't matter to a dead body if she moved on or not" he scowled a tad. The ice hit him again and he went down. Pain and blood easily exposing itself on him and he struggled to even stay on his knees. He coughed up some blood and had raspy breath. "Y-you bastard" he coughed and glared to Maxwell. "You'll be killed. And I know what's going on now. I know whose in charge and what the plan is...ill get the information to Robin one way or another. Then you all are going down" he growled.

"I'd do anything bloody and horrifying for my special sun kissed boy" she cooed sweetly. Honey leaned into him as much as she could and smiled. "Love you love" she mused and closed her eyes. Relaxing even with the chaos going on. She would be fine now right? No one was after her at the moment so meh.

Clair seemed fully involved WITH Robin but she heard some of what Julian was saying and it took little to no effort for books to go flying off a nearby shelf and begin attacking Julian. Hitting him left right and center after his little commentary. "Idiot" she mumbled quietly before rubbing Robin's back soothingly. "I am proud of you. Oh Robin...when you left the guardianship I was so upset. You did bad but I could never take away your power fully from you. I didn't have the heart. You were so broken" she murmured quietly and swayed. "I'm so proud that you're coming around. I'm proud you are making the right choices. You are using up your magic to protect these two kids and you left your love behind to make sure they were safe. That's something to be proud over and an amazing thing you did. I owe you so much Robin." she commented oh so kindly and truthfully. "i'll save Matt. You...my dear probably need to go to the guardian realm just for a little while. As horrible as it is I think you need to. You'll get your powers back how you want them...and I have a gut feeling it will just be all around better if you went there as I fixed this up...okay?"
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:33 am

Maxwell rolled his eyes at Matthew spoke, unfazed by his threats. “ I truly don’t give a damn whether you’re scared of me or not~” He hummed. A cruel, merciless smirk spread across the man’s face as he watched Matt struggled to stay on his knees. It was twisted, but Maxwell quite obviously enjoyed watching him suffer. “ Oh? And how is a pitiful little human going to take me down? Pretty soon, I’ll be more powerful than Clair herself~” He boasted, “ I’ll have my own army of guardians even stronger than her little band of misfits.” Maxwell smirked down at Matt venomously, his eyes glinting with a smug amusement. “ I could end your pathetic life right here, right now.” He scoffed, “ But, I need you alive, at least for a little while. I want you to take a message to your precious little Robin. Tell her that I’m coming for her next. And then, I’ll take out those little half-guardian brats she's protecting one by one until none of them are left.”

“ You are absolutely marvelous, love~” Tak cooed, gently kissing her temple. Contentedly, he snuggled close to Honey, resting his chin on the top of her head lightly. Even though Matt hadn’t returned, Tak felt strangely at ease as he cuddled with his precious Honey.

Julian let out a panicked noise as the books began attacking him. “ Ack! C’mon! I’m sorry, Clair!” He yelped as he tried to fight off the books with one arm while trying to cover his head with the other. “ Be a sport and call off these crazy books!”

Robin sniffled quietly, burying her face in Clair’s shoulder as she hugged her friend tightly. She couldn’t exactly explain why, but knowing that Clair was proud of her efforts made her feel so much better. Robin had been trying so hard to be a better guardian even though it was difficult. Her heart warmed a bit more as Clair spoke kindly to her and promised to save Matt. Quietly, she nodded a bit, mustering up a small smile. “ Thank you! I know you can save him” Robin said, swiping at her tear-stained cheeks, “ If you think it’s for the best... you can send me back to the guardian realm.” She murmured hesitantly, unsure if she wanted to leave Matt and everyone else she cared about, even for a little while.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:16 pm

Matthew wiped at his mouth to rid of the bloody look he was sporting but it hardly changed a thing. "You'll never be more powerful than her. You are the bad guy. And bad guys never win" he growled a tad and coughed more blood again before wincing. "They will all be alive. You'll be the one dead. I may die. Kill me. Whatever. But they will be victorious" he muttered and stayed down on his knees.

Honey smiled at him. "You too me blue mustache" she giggled and yet just kept close, snug and happy. Watching the scene carefully and still listening but it seemed like it would all be alright.

Clair sent a glare at Julian and let one more hit him before stopping the books and putting them all away again. Doing the little two finger 'I'm watching you' thing with narrowed eyes. Though she moved her attention to Robin again and rubbed her gently and soothingly. "If I send you back you'll be alright. You know that. I just need to recharged before coming back. You've been out of the realm for far too many centuries" she commented kindly and motherly. Caressing her cheek sweetly and kissed Robin's head to just allow her the ability to go to such a realm.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:09 pm

Maxwell gave a cold, sharp laugh as he watched Matt wipe the blood from his face. " Matthew, I find your child-like optimism refreshing, but this isn't a fairy tale~" He said, his eyes glinting wickedly, " Here in the real world, there are no real bad guys and good guys. We're all a little grey morally, aren't we?" Maxwell smirked, raising his hand towards Matt with his palm stretched out and his fingertips glowing, " In this world, there are only people with power and those without it. And you-" He paused as he extinguished the cold, glowing magic," are one of the many without it. You're nothing but a weak human." Maxwell hummed, " And this is all a waste of my precious time really. I'll be seeing you, Matthew. Send my regards to Clair and Robin- I'm sure one of them will be around shortly to rescue your sorry a**. " The dark haired man turned on his heel, heading back into the shadows.

With a crooked little grin, Tak hummed softly as he rocked Honey just a bit soothingly. Even after everything that had happened, things seemed to be settling down just a bit. He barely paid attention to the others- except for Haru, who seemed to be finishing up ordering Chinese food. It had been a very, very long night for all of them and having Chinese food for a late dinner seemed to be the perfect thing to bring back a tiny bit of normalcy.

" Thanks" Julian said in a deadpan tone as the last book smacked him in the head. He knew that he deserved all of Clair's rage (and probably more), so he decided to keep his mouth shut and at least try to look innocent as possible.

Robin mustered up a small smile, comforted by Clair's kind words and motherly gestures. " Yeah, I'll be alright" She nodded, almost as if she were trying to reassure herself. " When I get back, you'd better let me take you shopping for baby things, okay? You still owe me a girl's day out." Robin said, hugging Clair tightly before letting her send her back to the guardian realm.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:19 pm

Matthew scowled a tad but it was sad knowing just how true Maxwell's words really were. His eyes scanning him and he had to look away. Ready for another blast that could possibly end him then and there but when nothing came and instead Maxwell began to walk away he fell more to the ground and groaned in pain. "They will get you...im sure of it..." he mumbled in a trailed off manner. Slowly passing out as he lay there defeated and bleeding. Trying to just keep himself awake for the second time in such a short while.

Clair smiled and nodded. "Of course. I expect a fun day with a bestie" she mused and sent Robin off in an easy and peaceful manner. Willing to bring her back to earth once Matthew was in their hands. Though Robin was more than capable to return on her own whenever she saw fit. Clair whined softly and went over to Haru and hugged him from behind a moment. "I'll be right back okay? Keep that orange chicken ready for me. I'm starving and so are the babies" she murmured quietly and kissed his cheek sweetly.

Honey watched and sort of heard Clair speak up. "Babies?" she asked curiously and looked to Takumi. "They are having more than one?" she asked unsurely and with curious eyes almost. Patting her stomach as if it would hurt way too much to carry two kids! Glancing at Julian even to see if he knew anything about kids. "Did you know there was two?"

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:50 pm

Maxwell disappeared into the night without even so much as glancing back at Matt as the poor young man lay broken and bleeding on the ground. He didn't give Matt's threats a single thought; he was quite confident that he could defeat Clair and Robin, especially with his 'secret weapon'.

Haru was a little caught off guard as Clair hugged him from behind suddenly. " Hey, babydoll~" He cooed, leaning down to kiss her forehead gently, " I promised, I'll save plenty of food for you and the babies~" He mused as he cupped his hand to her cheek, " Be careful, okay? I'll keep an eye on the kids and Julian"

Tak looked over at Clair and his brother as Honey said something about babies. " Twins?" He said, grinning crookedly, " Hey, that's great! I didn't know you guys were having two babies."

" Nope. I didn't know anything about there being two of them. Isn't one baby bad enough?" Jules grumbled, as if the word 'baby' tasted bitter in his mouth.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:25 pm

"Thanks lovey. I'll be back in no time. You're amazing" she cooed sweetly and nodded. Leaning into his hand and kissed his palm ever so kindly. She disappeared with a snap and went to Matt's aid right away. Wincing when she saw him and hurried over to him and checked him over. "You dumby" she muttered and transported him back to Harus but into the main bedroom. A little woozy after the magic being used and touched her tummy. "Taking up my magic. You two best be good" she mumbled.

Honey laughed a bit at Julian. "Babies" she mused a bit. "Two of them. Guess you're gonna be like an uncle?" she teased and then seemed happy. "I wanna have kids. They are cute. And I think I can be a mom. What's do you think Umi?" she asked cutiously.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:39 pm

Haru watched Clair leave, his expression giving away his worry. He, of course, knew that she was extremely powerful, but it didn't stop him from worrying about his precious love and the babies.

" No way, I'm not gonna be an uncle to Clair's kids." Julian huffed, flopping down on the couch and spreading out in his usual dramatic style, " I'm lucky that she decided to let me stay on this side of the dirt." He grumbled.

Tak shook his head at Julian in disbelief before looking back to Honey with a warm smile. " I think you'd make a great mom!" He said honesty, giving a thoughtful little hum," Do you think we might have kids someday? Maybe they'll have my freckles and your beautiful hair~?"
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:56 pm

Clair hurriedly puttered and cared for Matthew as best as she could do and he began to heal. It took a lot out of her but she worked as hard as she could and made him well again. Matt panicked and began looking Around for Robin. He got up and nearly knocked Clair over. "Pipe down" she grumbled as Matt came tumbling down to where everyone else was. His shirt stained still. Clair huffed and hobbled down to the group and panted a bit. "Ugh"

Honey laughed at Julian. "Aight you do you. Could be good for you though. Maybe if you buttered her up by caring for the kids now and again when she wanted a date night she'd like you more" she teased and smiled at Takumi with a blush. "You can see us having kids?" she asked in soft surprise but was touched by it. "Awe. Yes freckles and blonde" she cooed.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me