1 x 1 with Canary

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with Canary

Postby coppercanary » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:45 am

Max raised his eyebrows, mildly surprised. "You've never tried hot chocolate?" He asked. "Well, it's time to change that. Hot chocolate is the most delicious drink you'll ever try, like liquid gold, except that it doesn't taste like metal." He walked into the kitchen and poured milk into two mugs. He heated them in the microwave, added cocoa powder and sugar, stirred them and set them on the kitchen table. "One for me," he picked up one mug, "and one for you." He pushed the other mug towards Alessa.
coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:32 am

"N-no... never." she said, shaking her head. Alessa followed him into the kitchen, then sat at the table. She watched him make the drinks and come to the table with the mugs. She wearily took the mug, making sure she wasn't going to have her paws smacked. Alessa watched the steam float from the mug; she waited until it cooled down some before taking a sip. "Mmm... this is good." she murmured, "It just warms your body."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:23 am

Max watched Alessa take her first sip of hot chocolate. “You like it, then?” He asked in response to her comment. “As I said, hot chocolate is delicious. And like you said, it warms your body up. It’s especially good when you’re cold and have a mug of it- you can feel the warmth run through your body. Just imagine it; going camping, looking up at the stars and sipping a cup of hot chocolate...” His voice trailed off as he remembered going camping under the stars, holding a hot drink and talking to his previous partner. She was long gone by now, but sometimes he missed having a companion like her. But he had Alessa now. He didn’t have time for her and a love interest. He’d always choose having an adopted daughter over having a wife.
coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:36 am

"I love it, thank you for making it..." she murmured, giving a nod as she took another sip. She felt warm and cozy inside, a feeling she didn't get to experience many times in her life. Alessa looked over to Max, a hint of confusion in her eyes. "What's camping?" she asked. It was clear that she hadn't experienced a lot of things most kids got to do at her age. Alessa took another sip as she waited for Max's answer. "It sounds fun." she said, "Maybe we can go sometime?"
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:48 am

Max nodded. “I’m glad you like it,” he said. “Shall we go and sit I babe living room?” He walked through te kitchen and into living room, sitting on the sofa. “Camping is when you take a tent and anything else that you’d need, like sleeping bags, food and water, and you drive to somewhere like a field. For a day or more, you live in the tent. Most camping sites have bathrooms and showers. While you’re camping, there’s plenty of things to do, like going on hikes, mountain biking and exploring the local area.” He grinned widely when she asked whether they could go sometime. “Of course we can go! When would you like to go, and what sort of place do you want to go to?” He asked.
coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:48 am

Alessa collected Scarlett and her mug as she followed him into the living room. She sat down and took another sip. "Maybe when the weather isn't so rainy?" she suggested. Alessa didn't really want to get rained on while they were outside. "A field sounds nice too..." she murmured, "A big open field with lots of wildflowers and trees. Something I can sketch." Alessa enjoyed drawing scenery the most. "I've never been hiking or been on a bike." she admitted.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:11 am

Max listened carefully as Alessa described where she’d like to go, than mentioned about the rain. “Yes, I think we should go when it’s not raining,” he said. “I’m sure we can find somewhere to go that we’d both enjoy.” He was genuinely surprised at her comment about not having been on a bike or gone hiking before. “You’ve never gone on a bike ride? Do you know how to ride a bike? I think it’s time to change that. I will definitely get this camping holiday sorted out, and we can go on a weekend at some point, hopefully soon.” Max stood up and looked out if the window. Even though he knew that the clouds would be making it seem darker than it actually was, the world outside the house looked very dark. It didn’t seem like a long time sonce Alessa had arrived- she’d come at around midday- but his watch told a different story. According to his watch, and the clock on the wall, it was almost nine o’clock. “Maybe we should think about getting some sleep soon,” he suggested. He took his mug into the kitchen and put it into the dishwasher, before returning to the living room.
coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:07 am

Alessa shook her head as she finished the last of her cocoa. "No, never..." she whispered. The pup looked outside as it was getting dark. The girl's stomach growled loudly and she found herself a bit nervous to ask for food. Alessa followed him to the sink to soak the mug before taking a deep breath. "I-is... I'm... may we...?" she asked, a bit unsure of how to ask for food. She wouldn't ever dare to ask her mother for food. Alessa's stomach growled once more and she was feeling the hunger pangs gnaw at her. "C-can we have dinner f-first?" she finally asked, her voice a little forced.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:26 am

Max sighed as his stomach complained, rumbling quietly. “How did I manage to forget dinner?” He mumbled, more to himself than to Alessa. Turning back to her, he replied to her question. “You don’t need to worry about asking for food. If you get hungry in between meals, you can have a biscuit or something else. Anyway, I hope you’re okay with eating beans on toast. I would have made something a little more interesting, but we don’t really have the time at the moment.” He quickly microwaved a can of beans and put some toast in the toaster. He dished out the hasty meal into two white porcelain plates, giving Alessa two pieces of toast with beans and himself three. Before starting, he pulled out two pairs of knives and forks. Handing one pair to Alessa, he sat down and began eating. “I’m sorry it’s not much,” he said. “I just forget a lot of things somehow... Just remind me again if I forget to feed us.”
coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:47 am

"A biscuit?" she echoed, watching Max rush around to make their meal. Alessa was quiet as Max brought the plates to the table. She sat down, setting Scarlett at her feet. The pup looked at the fork and knife in her paws for several moments. "I um..." she whispered, "Do I use the knife like a scalpel?" The girl never used a knife before, however she knew of surgical knives and how they cut into things. Alessa kept her paws on the table as she looked at Max. It finally hit her that she had food in front of her. Poking a bean with her fork, she got a few before going still; she didn't eat until everyone else began to eat. "This reminds me of hospital food..." she murmured, mostly to herself. While Alessa was healing, she was only allowed to have soft food; she could have lightly toasted bread with other things like eggs or soup.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me