1 x 1 with Canary

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with Canary

Postby coppercanary » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:05 am

Max looked at Alessa, concerned. He knew that she'd had a rocky past, but he hadn't expected anything this bad. She didn't even know how to use a knife! He picked up his knife and showed her how to hold it and gently instructed her on how and when to use it. He placed it back on the table. He glanced back at her, noticing that she hadn't started eating yet. "You don't have to wait for me to start," he said before beginning to eat his toast. Beans on toast had never been his favourite meal, but it was enough. He finished his plate and put in the dishwasher. He returned to the table, politely waiting for Alessa to finish before they would go to sleep.
coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 with Canary

Postby Boomer » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:18 am

Alessa watched him, mimicking what she saw and applied it to her meal. Personally, she would've rather used her paws to eat, but she had learned that it wasn't always an acceptable behavior. Once she figured out how to use the knife, she scarfed down the food without pausing. Alessa had severe food aggression, mainly stemming from the fact she was starved regularly when she lived with her mother. She always ate fast and would hover over her food or even growl if she thought someone would take her food away. It only took a few minutes for her to finish, and Alessa was still hungry. She wiped her muzzle with a napkin before washing her dishes.

Last bumped by Boomer on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:18 am.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me