1x1 w/ Larson and Zoe

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Larson and Zoe

Postby Aesthxtically_Insxn » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:04 pm

She laughed softly with a small shake of her head, hearing him say 'lunch',"Maybe that's so, but I also think it's kind of our responsibility to know when nobody tells us. She grinned as she walked out of the room. "No, it's alright... it's not much of a problem..." she said with a small shrug.

~Trading
~Forums
~1x1
~Just chit chatting
hello. i’m salem. i'm 16 years old, and i have been part of this community going on 5 years i think. i can’t remember to be honest. i’m very open to conversation and have a pretty carefree attitude, just don’t get on my bad side, it’s not fun to be on. take it from people around me. as long as you treat me nicely, i’ll treat you with the same respect. it’s a win/win situation. please be sensitive to triggers, as anyone would for everybody else, i do have my own things that make me uncomfortable, so please be cautious. otherwise, don’t be afraid to dm me <3

i took a small break from roleplaying back in early December, but i’d like to get back into it slowly, so i’m always down to having 1x1’s with people, but i don’t really like group roleplays due to my own social anxiety. nothing against grp, it’s just me.
Aesthxtically_Insxn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:20 pm

He smiled and then started to blush. "Hey, Lidia..." He gulped and then took her hand. "W-Whatbis your favorite breakfast food?" He asked her and then face palmed. He had chickened out and started to walk down the main hall way.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aesthxtically_Insxn » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:26 pm

Her gaze hesitantly wandered to him with a small tilt of her head. She heard his question and replied,"French toast... why?" It was a classic, but it was her favorite. She followed him, her gaze had wandered so she could see in front of her. They arrived not long after in the dining hall, the smells had become stronger the closer they had got. Now it was at it's strongest.

~Trading
~Forums
~1x1
~Just chit chatting
hello. i’m salem. i'm 16 years old, and i have been part of this community going on 5 years i think. i can’t remember to be honest. i’m very open to conversation and have a pretty carefree attitude, just don’t get on my bad side, it’s not fun to be on. take it from people around me. as long as you treat me nicely, i’ll treat you with the same respect. it’s a win/win situation. please be sensitive to triggers, as anyone would for everybody else, i do have my own things that make me uncomfortable, so please be cautious. otherwise, don’t be afraid to dm me <3

i took a small break from roleplaying back in early December, but i’d like to get back into it slowly, so i’m always down to having 1x1’s with people, but i don’t really like group roleplays due to my own social anxiety. nothing against grp, it’s just me.
Aesthxtically_Insxn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:35 pm

He looked at her and shrugged his shoulders. "I was just wondering because I love hash brown casserole..." He told her and smelled the air. "Oh I can't wait to see what all they have prepared of us, my love!" He beamed before he blushed.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aesthxtically_Insxn » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:43 pm

She nodded with a smile,"Hash brown casserole is pretty good too, but I think I'm going to stick with French Toast." She chuckled softly as she replied to his next words with a soft blush that crossed her cheeks,"I can't either." She smiled softly. 'My love' that warmed her heart just a bit.

~Trading
~Forums
~1x1
~Just chit chatting

Aesthxtically_Insxn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:13 am

He sat down and started to play with his fork before he gulmped. "Do you think that they know what we can and can't eat?" He asked her softly as he also tapped his foot on the ground. "Do you think that anyone here would try to poison us?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aesthxtically_Insxn » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:40 am

"Yeah, probably, we haven't done anything that would give them reason to poison us, I don't think you should worry... Unless there are nuts, I'm allergic to nuts, and when I eat them the results aren't good..." She rubbed her palms against her thighs, looking down at her utensils.

~Trading
~Forums
~1x1
~Just chit chatting

Aesthxtically_Insxn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:40 pm

He nodded and smiled before he sat in the dining hall. "Im alergic to apples so as long as no one puts apples on anything I will Be fine." He then watched as chefs started to bring out tons of breakfast food. "It all smells good."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aesthxtically_Insxn » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:57 am

She nodded softly at his words as she watched the chefs bring the food in, eying one of the dishes for a moment before her gaze returned to him,"Yes, it does, doesn't it?"

~Trading
~Forums
~1x1
~Just chit chatting

Aesthxtically_Insxn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:54 am

He nodded and then saw his favorite food so he licked his lips and then placed his arm around her shoulders. "What food are you eyeing?" He asked as his eyes wondered with one of the trays. This all did smell good, but he didn't quite trust his new chefs yet.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me