1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:53 am

A 1 x 1, f x m, vampire x human role play.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

It all started on a cold winter night...
"Oh, doesn't every good story start in a cold nigth"

This story starts out on a cold winter night, the snow is falling lightly, the ground is powdered in white.
December is nearing. The streets are mostly empty since it's almost mid-night. A few street lights,
illuminate a path down the empty city streets. Large buildings tower over the sidewalk. Ryo is outside,
working late as usual. He always works late, some nights he doesn't even go home to sleep. But tonight
is...different. And he doesn't know why. It seems normal, but ti isn't. Is there something? someone
nearby? Is that why he has the chills?
Last edited by the_kiiwii on Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:00 pm

https://post.pinterest.com/f/a/TymVeOja ... m%253D2004
Description - Blue hair, red eyes, pale skin, longish black nails, fangs, black snake tattoo, black bull nose ring, three black rings in both ears, and black snake bites. Wears a black choker that allows her to love around during the day.
Name - Blaze Zamaba
Age - appears 18 but is 120
Gender - Female
History - Born into a family of rich vampires, is extremely spoiled but that doesn’t make her a brat, lives with her sister and brother.
Personality - loud, annoying, kind, gentle, if you annoy her or hurt her she’s cold, edgy, dark, angry, and rude, she’s usually nice but if something happens she can easily switch
Vampire or werewolf - vampire
Crush - open
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:26 pm

Name: Ryo Uki
Zodiac: Capricorn : Even though he rarely acts like it
Birthdate: December 23rd
Appearance: Medium length black hair which he usually keeps in a ponytail to keep it away from his face while he works. Tall skinny. 6'1. Dark green eyes. Generally in jeans and a neatly pressed button down shirt. He tends to bundle up in a nice black jacket and a matching scarf in the winter. He has a soft concerned face which generally makes people willing to open up ti him. When Ryo is angry he is scary which is surprising for someone so mild tempered and kind.
Ref. image for hair.

Human
Personality:
+ Caring, Kind, Smart, Mild tempered, Accepting, Easy to talk to, Intuitive, Organized, Mature
- Workaholic, can't read people well, Introverted, Socially Awkward, OCD
Background: Since he was young people could Ryo was going to be a successful businessman. He is organized, smart, and good with people. He is really mature but finds it hard to talk to people. He is always working even when he doesn't need to. Ryo wasn't rich, nor poor. But he was pushed to go far in life, and he did. At age 19 he already had plans to build up his business empire, and has a high paying job, and apartment with an amazing view of the skyline. He has anything he has wanted, except the things someone needs most. Family, friends, a romantic partner, and an actual social life.
Last edited by the_kiiwii on Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:39 pm

Ryo stood in front of a tall black building, it was pretty much entirely windows. He breathed out slowly, his warm breathe creating a small cloud of fog in-front of him. It was almost mid-night and he clearly wasn't heading home tonight. He shivered as a cold breeze blew past. He buried his face which was pink do to the cold, in his warm scarf. His eyes watched the snow as it slowly fell onto the white ground. It seemed normal enough, but for some reason he had goosebumps, and it wasn't the cold. His normally sharp senses couldn't even tell what the strange aura int he air was from.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:48 pm

Kayla looked around shivering in the cold. She hugged her black jacket closer to her and watched the snow. She could tell a human was around here somewhere but she couldn’t tell from where. She held out her hand and touched one of the snowflakes and whispered in an eery voice “lead me to the human” she had no intention of hurting him whatsoever but she wanted to see him. Soon a path of blood red snowflakes appeared leading her to the man. She shivered and followed them. When she saw the man she walked up and said “cold weather isn’t if..?”
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:59 pm

Ryo jumped a bit when he heard the voice. He turned around to see a girl standing next to him. "Uh, yeah. quite cold out." He said. Ryo took in a shaky breath, looking back towards the street. 'Oh great, awkward conversation with a stranger..' he thought to himself. Ryo didn't know what else to say so he kept his mouth shut. He was going to head in soon but, there was another person now. He was always working more then he should, he already had half his work done for next week.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:14 am

Blaze smirked and said “let me guess your a workaholic and socially awkward I got chu... I fell ya and I have no idea why I’m talking to you right now...” she mumbled before pulling her soft coat hood over her head and walking home. She gave a quick fanged smile before walking home. Damn I forgot to put my fangs up! Oh no... she thought to herself starting to freak out.
(Oof ive been using the wrong name sorry)
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:35 am

(( It's okay ))

Ryo looked at the girl, amazed by how well she could read him. Usually people got him wrong, completely wrong. He sighed and watched as the girl left, she talked a bit weird but that didn't really matter. He waited a few more moments before heading inside. He stood inside the lobby for a few minutes. Had he been seeing things or did she have fangs? He shuttered and headed towards his office, entering the elevator. He pressed the button for the 65th floor.
Last edited by the_kiiwii on Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:00 am

Blaze felt a huge wave of relief as she saw the guy walk back into the building. She sighed and went to the cafe and ordered a cup of coffee and sat down at a table next to the window and read her favorite book. She warmed her hand on the hot coffee as she read. Every now and then she took a sip of her coffee enjoying the heat it was a nice break from the cold outdoor.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:15 am

The elevator dinged as Ryo arrived on the floor his office was located on. There were 72 floors in total, and he worked on the 66th. The first 2 floors had cafe's and restaurants. The 3 was an enormous library. The 60th floor was were conferences and meetings are held. And the 68th-72nd floors are for CEO's, and the business men and women who earn the most. the rest of the floors were for interns and office workers. The only reason why Ryo's office was so roomy and high up was because he worked so much, and got so much done. He wandered over to the room where his office was located. There were 6 office room on floor, three on the right side and 3 on the left. Each room was rather large and could fit a nice couch, large desk and shelving units. Ryo hadn't bothered to decorate much so there was only his nice organized desk, a chair. and plenty of shelves and cabinets where he kept filled and sorted work. It was going to be another long night.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me