1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:13 am

Blaze heard him get up and her eyes fluttered open. She grinned and gave him a hug before asking “wanna do something? Maybe going to a theme park or going to that new laser tagging place down the street?” She waited for an answer before walking to her closet and looking for clothes to wear.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:29 am

Ryo looked back at Blaze and chuckled,"Uh sure. Amusement park sounds fun... you hungry?' he asked standing up. Ryo headed towards his dresser and grabbed a pair of jeans a light blue short sleeve polo shirt. When Blaze walked out of the room he changed.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:33 am

Blaze pulled on leggings and a plaid crop top before walking out into the street and waiting for Ryo to be ready. She pulled out the skeleton necklace which made her able to walk around in the sun without gettin burnt. She didn’t really want to wear it since she had to kill a human to get it and she definitely didn’t want Ryo to know that.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:51 pm

Ryo grabbed his wallet and phone along with a thinner jacket since it wasn’t to cold out today. He headed outside, arriving right after Blaze. He smiled at her. Ryo noticed the Skelton necklace she wore, which he hadn’t seen before. ”Cool necklace.” he said, totally oblivious to how she got it. ”Ready to go?” he asked looking ahead at the street.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:04 pm

Blaze nodded and smiled relieved he didn’t care where it was from. “I can’t wait!” She squealed hugging him excitedly. She basically dragged him to the amusement park since she was so excited to get there. She brought out her wallet and quickly paid for the tickets before interring the park.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:13 am

Ryo smiled and quickly followed Blaze as they walked to the Amusement Park. ”You should have let me pay, it’s in gentlemanly- like if you I make you pay.” he said. Though Ryo did smile softly, glad that they got to go out together, it was tefreshing to be with Blaze.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:18 am

“Meh you can pay for food if you want” Said Blaze shrugging. She was happy that he wanted to be gentlemanly. “Is that even a word?” She asked giggling. She hugged him before giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:32 am

Ryo nodded,”Alright, deal. And... I think it is..” he said, now unsure if it was. Ryo smiled at the kiss. He leaned over and kissed her forehead, ”So what do you want to do first?” he asked. Ryo’s breath formed a cloud of white steam in front of his face as it went the cold winter air. Luckily it wasn’t to crowded and the lines didn’t look to long since it was cold out and most people don’t go to amusement parks when it gets cold. He held onto Blazes hand with his own, intertwining their fingers.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:38 pm

Blaze blushed softly by was feeling happy and joyous. “Come on let’s do the Boss first to get our rollercoaster legs on so maybe we can do the Tunnel of Death but only if your not to scared” she said teasingly. She happily held onto Ryos hand. Every once in a while she looked up at him an gave him a huge dorky smile. Once at the boarding place she made Ryo step in first before getting in. “I have a fear of getting in first...” she exclaimed getting in after him. Before the ride started she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a tight hug. When the ride started she kept her hands up the whole time. In the middle of it she grabbed Ryos hand and held it while holding hers up to.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:21 am

Ryo happily followed Blaze into line. "it's fine I'll get in first." he said climbing into the ride. Ryo laughed as Blaze raised her hands in the air, he was glad she looked so happy. He happily held his hands in the air as the roller-coaster dived towards the ground again and again with the tracks.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me