1x1 with Flaming Sun and Frienderman312

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Flaming Sun and Frienderman312

Postby flaming-sun. » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:00 pm

Crystal gave a shrug. "I guess if you're smart enough you can make cookies out of anything." She said, poking her hand in the bag and pulling the ingredients out. They looked pretty good, with flour, chocolate chips, sugar, baking powder... She turned and stuck her head into the fridge. There was a good block of butter, and a jug of milk. "This is good." She told Max. "You had nothing to worry about."
    x
    ┌─────────┐

hi, i'm flames!
    :D
    kazuha sippy cup
    └─────────┘
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:17 am

“Oh good!” Max walked out of the bedroom with Jack. “Look who I got out of bed.” Max said sounding happy that Jack is finally out of the bedroom. A sigh could be heard from Jack. He went over to the dining table and sat down in one of the chairs. He rested his head on the table and closed his eyes.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Crystal grinned when she saw that Max had managed to get Jack out of bed. That spell must have done some damage... She thought, getting out a bowl, and plonking the butter and sugar in, and stirring vigourously, and then adding an egg, and stirring some more. She quite liked baking, but it was mostly the eating part, whether the mixture was cooked or not. After the ingredients were all combined, she poured the flour and salt in, slowly, as not to get any lumps in the mixture. "Hi Jack!" She shouted merrily, hoping that he hadn't gone back to sleep.
    x
    ┌─────────┐

hi, i'm flames!
    kazuha sippy cup
    └─────────┘
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:35 am

Jack was half asleep. When he heard Crystal he jumore up. “I-I’m awake.” He sounded tired. He looked at Crystal. “Oh... hi.” He rubbed circles on his temples and sighed. He got up and went over to Crystal to watch her bake. “What are you baking?” He asked. Max came into the kitchen and smiled. “Coooookies!!!” He said. He also started to watch Crystal bake.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:27 pm

Crystal grinned. "Choc-chip cookies!" She said, turning the oven on, and finding a baking tray in one of Max's many draws. She took blobs of her mixture, rolled them into balls, and plonked them onto a tray. After she rolled all the mixture, she stuck the tray into the oven, put a timer on, and went to sit on a seat beside Jack. "Did you have some nice dreams?" She asked Jack, snorting slightly.
    x
    ┌─────────┐

hi, i'm flames!
    kazuha sippy cup
    └─────────┘
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:28 am

Jack shook his head no. “It was just past memories. Painful memories.” He looked away from her. “I do have good dreams time to time though.” Jack’s ear’s twitched as he heard someone walk to the front door. Looking over at it, there was a knock. Jack got up and went over to the door. He opened it and saw it was one of Max’s brothers.”oh hey.” Jack let them in. He went back over to the table. He rested his head on it again.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:59 pm

Crystal frowned when a tall boy walked in. He looked very similar to Max, but older and taller. He had to be related to Max, they looked so similar they could of been brothers. Oh wait, they probably were. She wondered what he was here for. "Hi," she said, wondering whether she should introduce herself. It was always polite, so she stood up and extended a hand to the guy, "I'm Crystal." She said.
    x
    ┌─────────┐

hi, i'm flames!
    kazuha sippy cup
    └─────────┘
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:34 am

“Hi... I’m Aaron.” He shook her hand. “It’s nice to meet you.” He let go of her hand and went over to Max. “We have cookies.” Max said. He took his brother to the kitchen. “They are still baking though.” Max sat down and started to watch them bake. Aaron chuckled and walked into the living room.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:29 pm

After awhile, Crystal's timer trilled. She jumped up, and opened the oven. Hmph. They look pretty good, she thought, finding some oven mitts, and pulling the tray out of the oven. The delicious smell of the cookies wafted everywhere, Crystal didn't think she'd be able to wait too long for them to cool before she ate one of them. She turned of the oven, and announced, "The cookies are cooked!"
    x
    ┌─────────┐

hi, i'm flames!
    kazuha sippy cup
    └─────────┘
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:46 am

Max grabbed on the cookies. “Ow!” He froze the cookie and then grabbed it before eating it. Jack went over to the cookies and grabbed one. He started to eat it. “They taste good. Thanks for the cookies.” He said to Crystal. Aaron waited for the cookies to cool down. Once he got his cookie, he thanked Crystal.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me