Two Little Wizards - White Eagle and ~Soulscar~ 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Two Little Wizards - White Eagle and ~Soulscar~ 1x1

Postby White Eagle » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:17 am

With a new year beginning a foreign exchange student from Spain has returned to host school yet again but he did not expect to meet a first year who would grab his attention. The two grew close as the year progressed. Will the two wizards form a new bond or will they fall apart?

(I suck at introductions.)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Two Little Wizards - White Eagle and ~Soulscar~ 1x1

Postby White Eagle » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:18 am

✧ɴαмe: Isaías Alfonso
    ✧ɴιcĸɴαмe(ѕ): Isiah
    ✧αɢe: 15

✧ɢeɴder: Male
    ✧ѕeхυαlιтy: Questioning
    ✧αppeαrαɴce: Tan skin, brown short wavy, medium muscularity, five foot ten, and brown eyes.
    ✧ɴαтιoɴαlιтy: Spanish

✧вlood ѕтαтυs: Half-blood
    ✧нoυѕe: Ravenclaw
    ✧yeαr: Five

✧peт(ѕ): Egyptian Vulture
    ✧pαтroɴυs: Bull

✧perѕoɴαlιтy: Sarcastic, serious, intellectual, calm, protective, prepared, determined, funny, quiet, and nice.
    ✧вαcĸѕтory: Born in Spain to a middle-class half-wizarding family. At age twelve his wizarding school had established the new student exchange program. Isaías applied to the program and was accepted to switch with a Hogwarts student.

✧ғαмιly: Sonia and Marco Alfonso
    ✧ғrιeɴdѕ: Open
    ✧eɴeмιeѕ: Open
    ✧crυѕн: possibly Dillan or Emiliya

✧ᴡαɴd ᴡood: Cypress with Latin writing and natural drawings.
    ✧ᴡαɴd core: Veela hair
    ✧ᴡαɴd leɴɢтн: 12 in
    ✧ᴡαɴd ғleхιвιlιтy: Inflexible

✧lιĸeѕ: Movies, popcorn, spicy food, history, chocolate, kindness, dogs, books, classical music, pop music, singing, and dancing.
    ✧dιѕlιĸeѕ: Being alone, bullying, lying, herbology, losing, and rudeness.
    ✧ғeαrѕ: Failing, stage fright, rats, and being kidnapped.

✧oтнer: He has a Spanish accent when he talks. Sometimes the English slang words go over his head. His ancestors were able to create magic without a wand so if he focuses he can cast a spell without a wand.
Last edited by White Eagle on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Two Little Wizards - White Eagle and ~Soulscar~ 1x1

Postby lavender.town » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Name:Dillan Crypt
House:Not chosen (To be hufflepuff)
Nationality:British(Coastal)
Wand:Made from beech wood with unicorn hair for the core, it's surprisingly light and has a gentle feeling about it
Patronus:Sea turtle
Sexuality:Homosexual/Gay
Year:1st year
Relationships:None
Crush:Open
Pets:A barn owl named Phillip
Family:Mother-Susan Crypt, Father-Micheal Crypt
Friends:Open
Enemies:Not yet thanks
+ traits:Friendly(once he warms up to you), loyal, trustworthy, smart
- traits:Stubborn, short-tempered, harsh, not easy to get close to, defensive
Personality bits:A defensive boy who puts up walls to protect himself, he will be harsh and snap at everyone who annoys him, and he is very easy to annoy. A single word can make him loose his temper. He comes of as rude and mean, but secretly he is a sad, scared and alone boy who just a wants to go home.
Likes:Animals, music, Pokemon, the ocean, swimming, waking up early
Dislikes:Lazy people, annoying people, locked land(not being near the sea), being called "child, kid, kiddo", most meat, being looked down on
Other:Muggleborn, allergic to all nuts, plays the flute, has brought a stuffed wartotrtle teddy to hogwarts (his favourite Pokemon) secretly, has extreme claustrophobia, is very tall for his age (has the height of a 14-15 year old)
Appearence: Blonde with scruffy hair and peach skin. Has round, river blue-olive green eyes. Very tall. Usually seen wearing a necklace with a (fake) shark tooth with beads on it he made himself.

Okay this doesn't look like my normal form. but I'm lazy, tired and on an iPad instead of a computer so I cannot properly code tbh I'm terrible at coding on an iPad. I can pretty it up later.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

xx"Time is slowly tracing his face,
but strangely he feels at home in this place"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

|| He/She/They || Bisexual || Capricorn || British ||
lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 001

Postby White Eagle » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:31 pm

(Previously on our two little wizards)
~Soulscar~ wrote:
♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan nodded at Isaias while he finished the cookie. Looking at the book, he flipped a page to, ironically, the one with the houses on. "Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor and Slytherin. They sound interesting, and the crests are way fancier than any other school house crests I have seen." He said, his eye immediately drawn to the Hufflepuff crest. The badger on the front with the yellow and black looked pretty cool, and the name was kinda funny. As Dillan read a bit, he sort of froze when Isaias said he liked how he smelt. Then, without warning, he started laughing. "T-thanks," he said between chuckles, "I guess you smelt my shampoo..." He said, catching his breath. "To be honest, I probably put too much on this morning, so I'm not surprised if I have a strong scent. Well, you don't smell so bad yourself." He said jokingly, giggling a bit. He ran his hand through his hair as he stopped himself from laughing. Catching his breath yet again, he looked to Isaias, smiling. Then he looked to see more people boarding the train. "It seems we will be moving soon." He concluded, looking out the window as more and more kids got on.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan

Seeing the boy smile gave Isaías a sense of relief because he felt like he just made an entire fool of himself. With the boy commenting back at how he smells caused a smile to appear on his lips but soon to a chuckle when he saw Dillan begin a series of giggles. 'Se ve tan lindo cuando sonríe. Y su risa es adorable. ¡Esperar! Deja de pensar sobre eso. (He looks so cute when he smiles. And his laugh is adorable. Wait! Stop thinking about that.' When their laughing died down the train made a small jerk motion forward which means they were about to depart. Some of last few students got on the train as the conductor closed the doors and lifted the ramps."Do you have family here? You can see them out the window." The Spaniard had a small shiver, "I am always cold here. In Spain the temperature is better because it is warm." Isaías stood up and grabbed his blanket from his travel pack. "Are you cold?" The teen wrapped himself in the soft cozy blanket while he sat and stared at the book between. "Inglaterra tiene muchas criaturas mágicas que son hermosas y differente. (England has many magical creatures that are beautiful and different.) Uh....look." Flipping through the pages he ended on the page with a unicorn.
Last edited by White Eagle on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yellow Wizard 001

Postby lavender.town » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:51 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan shook his head. "No, my parents left a while ago. They know I like to do my own thing and not be slowed down by them, so most of the time they just leave me to sort myself out." Dillan looked out the window to see all the parents waving their kids goodbye, and he couldn't help but feel a little bit jealous. He then noticed that the upper, tiny window of the cabin was open just a crack, and Dillan breathed in the air, trying to remember his home, but the only scent he got was the smoke coming from the stream train. He tried to imagine the fresh, seaside aid that he was used to, and for a moment he caught a glimpse of the beautiful beach he grew up on and the sound of the waves lapping at the shore, but it was soon drowned out by the sound of the trains whistle and so the image disappeared from his mind. He snapped back to reality when Isaias had asked him a question, and said "I'm not cold. You can keep your blanket, they cold doesn't bother me. Despite living on the seaside, it can be really windy and cloudy, then again, I guess all of England is like that most of the time. And besides, if I get cold, I have my hoodie in my bag, so don't worry about me cause I'll be fine." He said, but he couldn't help but feel sad. Talking about his home was making him more homesick than ever. But he watched Isaias as the spaniard spoke, and looked at the book as he flipped through the pages. Surprise and disbelief swept over him as he saw the page he landed on. "Unicorns? You mean to tell me that there are unicorns, in England?" He said, looking at him with raised eyebrows.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by lavender.town on Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 002

Postby White Eagle » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:56 am

Isaías Alfonso

After mention family he could see the pass across the boys face as he thought about his seaside family. The transition after the question being asked made the boy's face soften which gave the wizard a small grin. Isaías shook his head as Dillan decided to deny the shelter of his blanket from the cold winds. A chuckle erupted suddenly from the Hispanic teen when he heard the boy's look on his face, "Yes they are real. Some are in Spain but they are rare to see. But you can look up most of the animals in the book if you want." The Spaniard stood up and walked to the door,"I am going to go use the restroom. Be right back." The boy left the private seating to head down the hallway while leaving a scent trail of cinnamon from his body wash and cologne.
Last edited by White Eagle on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yellow Wizard 002

Postby lavender.town » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:16 pm

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan nodded as Isaias left. Wait a second, did he agree to me saying unicorns were in England? The hell, why on earth would a unicorn come here? It's so dull and cloudy! he sighed, and decided that if Dillan was going to fit in here he should just shut up, accept some of this weird stuff and stop talking about it. Turning the page, it now landed on dragons. Dillan silently face palmed and whispered "Shut up Dillan, shut up shut up, just accept this stuff." Sighing once more, he flipped the page again, this time landing on pixies. "I give up. Uhhhh I'm never going to get this..." He said, raising his hands in the air and clasping them over his head. Slouching back into a comfortable decision, he removed his hands from his face. Phillip was now awake, and clearly hungry. Dillan reached for one of the parcels he had gotten from the pet shop, which was labelled Bornag's brilliant bird feed! To feed any of your famished feathered friends, with a sprinkle of magic! Dillan looked at the bald man in robes on the front of the bag of seed with what looked like a very angry bird. In the fine print at the bottom it said Not to be consumed by humans. If eaten, please see your local doctor in case of any sudden feather growth from the underarms" which made him chuckle a bit. Magical bird seed that makes you grow feathers from your armpits, what else had the wizard world got? Ripping open the packet, he poured some of the food into the tray within Phillip's cage, then he folded the packet and put it away again. Stretching, Dillan waited for Isaias to come back while he watched the world outside flicker by through the window, thinking of home.

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 003

Postby White Eagle » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:03 pm

Isaías Alfonso

Once in the restroom the boy went to the toilet and emptied his bladder before washing his hands. After cleaning his hand he grabbed a handful of water and splashed it across his face and looked in the mirror, "Todo está bien. Sólo necesito calmarme y ser.... normal. Es sólo un niño. Sí. Sólo un niño no hay nada de qué preocuparse. Sí. Puedes hacerlo. Suprimir estos sentimientos.(Everything is fine. I only need to calm down y be....normal. He is only a boy. Yes. Only a boy there is nothing to worry about. Yes. You can do this. Supress these emotions." With that the Spaniard dried his face and walked out of the restroom and back to his seating. Once his brown eye layed on the boy's beautiful blue-green orbs he felt his heart jump,'Esto va a ser más difícil de lo que pensé' (This is going to be harder than I thought.) Isaías sat down next to the boy and put the blanket back over him. "What do you want to look at? Or talk about now?"
Last edited by White Eagle on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yellow Wizard 003

Postby lavender.town » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:20 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan looked up to see that Isaias was back. "Um, I don't know. Kinda tired right now actually, I have been up since 5am after all. You can talk to me, but I don't really know what to talk about myself, so you can just say whatever you want. I'm a good listener, and I like listening to people, it can be relaxing and right now I just want to rest." he said, lying back and looking out the window. Dillan thought he might be being difficult, not making conversation and leaving Isaias to do all the talking, but Dillan really was pretty bad at conversations and just wasn't a social person, so talking with people wasn't his best strength and he was even bad at it sometimes. Yawning, Dillan watched the newly emerging hills and fields out the window.

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 004

Postby White Eagle » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:24 am

Isaías Alfonso

The wizard looked at his watch as he heard the boy mention he was tired, "You can sleep now if you want. We have three hours or more until we get to Hogwarts." Isaías held his wand up before muttering, "Accio almohada." Soon a pillow shot out of his bag and into his hand, "Here. Use this. I can talk while you relax. Okay?" With a quick swish the book and food went back to their respectable places. After clearing his throat, "Why do you talk to me?....I know from my friends you were..uh flustered. I just am curious. Because I have never know- No uh met..Meet-met. Yes met. Met anyone like you. That is good." The mistakes in his speaking caused him to have a light blush on his cheeks before staring out the window; which, he could see the English vegetation and if he focused closely he could see the angel face of the bow across from him being reflected off the glass. A mushy feeling was happening especially as he witness the small yawn.'Ponte juntos.' (Put/pull yourself together.)
Last edited by White Eagle on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me