1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

Postby frienderman312 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:26 am

Oliver Reed
    Walking out of school, Oliver saw Lena in her pup form. He went over to her and picked her up. He smiled and petted her gently while he walked back to his home. School felt boring today. He said to her. When he arrived home he placed Lena down on the ground and took his bookbag off. He took Lena’s school things out and placed them on the dining table. Well Lena, is there anything you want to do specifically? You did say you wanted to something fun after school. He looked over at her and waited for her answer.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:39 am

Lena ---
    Lena nuzzled into Oliver tired as he walked them home, glad to be as small as she was as she didn't have to walk. When he got them home, she jumped out of his arms with ease and sprawling out on the floor, turning into human. No alpha! Anything alpha! She grinned happily before sitting on her knees respectfully as shed been taught a long time ago. Lena let out a small whine as she thought about her last pack, starting to slump over a bit, wondering if she was supposed to act like that
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:23 am

Oliver Reed
    He started to think of fun things they could do. One thing that popped in mind was the dog park. They could either be there as wolves or as humans. Looking over at Lena, Oliver started to grin. Why not go to the dog park? We can be in our wolf form or in our human form. He was planning to have her decide if they should be in their human form or not. Ollie went over to the table and wrote a note to Maria saying he went with Lena to the dog park.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:44 am

Lena ---
    Lena looked at him with a small frown, tilting her head to the side out of confusion. Dog Park? What's that alpha? We're going to have fun right alpha? Lena pretty much yapped at his heals before looking at Oliver's note and squinting. She couldn't read what he'd written because if you looked at her class notes they were all scribbles. She hadn't been taught those things as the omega. What's that alpha, it looks pretty! She grinned before finding something random to gnaw on out of instinct
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:18 am

Oliver Reed
    He looked at her. Oh, a dog park is a place where people take their dogs to have fun. We can play with the dogs in our human or in our wolf form. Oh and this is a note. I don’t exactly have great handwriting. But thanks for the compliment. Ollie smiled. He went to the tv and turned it on. There was a show that feature a dog park. Ollie explained it while he let Lena watch some of it. So... you ready to go?” He asked.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:42 pm

Lena ---
    Lena looked at him, getting excited at the thought of going somewhere where there were maybe less human. When Oliver turned the TV on she pawed at the moving animals occasionally. She knew what a phone and a TV was but it still fascinated her. She quickly looked at Oliver when he spoke. Lena quickly nodded, looking at him with a grin. Yeah yeah yeah. Alpha do we have any of those things Lena asked, hoping he would so she could play with them
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:05 am

Oliver Reed
    No, but I can go to the store and buy some of those things. Ollie told Lena they should go now. Walking to the dog park, Ollie asked if she wanted to be in her wolf form or human form. He said he was planning to stay in his human. Maybe go into his wolf form time to time if he got bored. When they arrived there he heard some dogs barking. Ollie smiled and went over to the dogs and started to play with them.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:17 am

Lena ---
    Lena practically beamed a smile at the plan before shifting into her wolf form and following him out of the door. To most people she would have probably looked like a husky puppy when she was actually a wolf. She followed Oliver at his heels, especially when he fussed the other dogs, having huge anxiety at the dogs who were bigger than her. Lena saw a full grown husky and practically buried her face in Oliver's leg with a scared whimper, slowly sinking down until the was on the fall
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

Oliver Reed
    Oliver gently picked Lena up. He hid somewhere and made sure no one could see him, he quickly went into his wolf form. Picking Lena up by the scruff, he walked away from the hiding places and went back over to the dog park. Ollie gently placed her down. It seemed like a smile spread across his face. He walked around the place, making sure he kept an eye on Lena if she just felt like running off to go do something. The humans there didn’t seem to mind that a wolf was there. They would sometimes come over and gently pet him before walking away.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:41 pm

Lena ---
    Lena started to yap loudly and quickly when Oliver picked her up before going limp with a small whine, not being the best pack member. When they were back in the dog park, Lena stayed ver close to him, looking sad when he got fuss and she didn't. She glanced sideways to see a large dog running in their direction, quickly getting scared and running off in hopes of escaping. She jumped into a bush and hid, the same way she used to do when the pack was angry at her
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me