1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

Postby frienderman312 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:41 am

Oliver Reed
    Ollie noticed the bit of pain in her face. He sighed and tried calming her down. You need to switch to your wolf form. You can’t fight back to urge. I promise you, it’s the worse thing ever. He ignored the fact that she said ‘Omega.’ Ollie huffed and sighed. He wanted to help the girl, but he didn’t want to seem like a treat. Ollie held out his hand and slowly walked towards her. He spoke softly and calmly towards her.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:46 am

Wolf girl
    The Wolf girl made a noise halfway between a growl and a whimper as Oliver approached her. Don't touch me you Omegea! She growled again before practically doubling over and clutching her head from the immense about it pain. Her alpha told her not to change and she couldn't break her word. You're an Omega! Omega! The girl shook her head though was speaking to herself this time
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:54 am

Oliver Reed
    He slightly growled. He then quickly shook his head and looked at the girl. Come on... please just change so you don’t hurt yourself. He wondered why the girl kept calling him an omega. He wasn’t in a pack, so he would be considered a loner. He looked at the girl. Who ever told you to stay in your human form is stupid. You have to go to your wolf form. If you like I can put you in a guess room so you can have some privacy. Ollie didn’t want to see her pain.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:04 am

Wolf girl
    The Wolf girl growled at him as he continued to speak to her as an outsider looking in. Don't speak to me like that! I'm part of a mighty pack. I may be the omega but its more than you have. You can't disobey the alpha The girl soon collapsed to the floor, shifting and shrinking into the size of a tiny wolf pup. The pup painted heavily, whining as she waiting for the pain to pass. She was hardly big at all, being a white wolf about the size of a border terrior
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:09 am

Oliver Reed
    Ollie sighed, knowing what she said is somewhat true. He has his friend, his brother and a girlfriend, which is all he wanted anyways. He looked at the girl and saw her turn into a pup. Ollie quickly set up a comfortable spot for the small pup to rest. He gently picked her up, not caring if she is hurting him. He then placed her down on the makeshift comfortable bed. He lightly petted her before walking away to get some food for the girl. He got a dead rabbit from the fridge and gave it to the girl so she could eat it.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:20 am

Wolf girl
    The Wolf girl growled and wriggle in hopes of at least biting his wrists but couldn't quite reach. When we was placed dow, she curled up in a ball, hiding her face behind her tail in a scared way, very aware that she was in another wolf's territory, spying for her alpha but it wasn't like she could go anywhere else as she normally slept wherever there was shelter. She suggests rabbit, about to eat it when Mara once again burst through the door
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:25 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver was caught off guard when he heard someone burst through the door. He was about to attack the intruder, but realized it was only Mara. Could you knock next time? He asked going over to her and giving her hug. He smiled and looked at her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. He asked her how is she doing.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:30 am

Mara Adze
    Mara rolled her eyes at Oliver, hugging him back. I shouldn't have to, I'm always over here anyway, it's like you have an emotional attachment to this house Mara blushed faintly before dumping the book she was carrying in the table. Now to do some werewolf reading, how fun... Mara glanced over at the small pup who had decided to 'viciously' attack Oliver's trouser legs as a way of retaliation
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:38 am

Oliver Reed
    He said ‘oh’ to Mara. He looked down at the pup and carefully picked her up. Calm down. He said sternly. He set the pup down on the small makeshift bed and started to pet her. He tried to make her eat the rabbit that he has given her. Oliver looked at Mara. I thought you knew a lot about werewolves. He said with a grin.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:43 am

Mara Adze
    Mara rolled her eyes at him, blushing slightly as she turns the page over. I know more about loners than packs so I'm reading about it Mara glanced sideways at him and watched him with the pup who seemed more interested in biting his hand that the rabbit as she didn't want to listen to Oliver. Mara sighed slightly and watcged, wondering what her and Oliver's future would hold more than anything
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me