1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

Postby Fraus » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:39 am

A mundane world where a werewolf and a vampire, natural enemies, cross paths. What on earth could go wrong ?

This is a 1x1 with frienderman
so please don't post unless you are myself or them
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

Postby Fraus » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:10 am

Mara Adze
"Nothing is done without a purpose"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Species: Vampire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: Mara has long, pitch black hair with red streaks which reach just further than her shoulder blades. It is usually tied up in a French braid apart from a few wisps of hair which escape and frame her face. She has paper white skin, grey eyes and dark red lips. She always wears a grey hoodie which hides her face, a red crop top and denim shorts, with black converse trainers, no matter what weather it. Her vampire appearance isn't much different with dark red eyes, long white fangs and slightly pointed ears.

Personality: Mara is a rather anti-social person who tends to enjoy her own company more than anyone else's. She stays away from humans as her thirst is strong around them as a new and young vampire. She is described by classmates as rude yet intelligent as it is her second time going through school and always rushes out the door as soon as they're dismissed. She always gets herself out of group projects using her seduction techniques if need be. Once somebody knows her, she's a passionate, warm person, just wanting to have friends like anyone else and show her perfected hobbies she'd learnt through her existence.

History: Mara is a complete mystery to herself and others, only remembering her undead life and fuzzy images of before she was changed. She was found by a coven, starving in the forest where she was renamed and fed. She was advised to go through school again by the coven though she soon left afterwards. Mara often goes to them for advice on what to do in certain circumstances which she struggles with. She has no interest in who turned her and why, just wanting to get on with "life"
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:00 pm

Oliver Reed

Age- 16

Gender- Male

Race- Werewolf

Looks- A short (4 foot 11 inches), skinny pale boy. Eyes are green. Has a really light blonde hair that is curly. Sharp k-9s. Ears are a bit pointed.

Wolf Type- A Cascade mountain wolf.

Personality- Nice to his fellow werewolves, rude to vampires and has a neutral feeling about humans.

History- Growing up in a family of humans and werewolves, it was always tough trying to hide the secret from the human family members. Eventually when Oliver got old enough to move away, he did so and found himself a great house in the woods.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:17 am

Mara Adze
    Mara made her way into the forest, dragging a human behind her while licking her fangs. Tonight was going to be a feast and she was looking forward to it. It had been about a week since she'd last fed and it was affecting her behaviour at school. She promised herself and the coven that she wouldn't let herself be discovered and endangered herself. She pushed her victim onto the ground with a small smirk. This is what you get when you try to trespass onto my land and discover my secrets. She purred before sinking her teeth into his neck and draining them until she was no longer hungry.
    She dropped her victim to the ground and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Mara stood up and glanced around, checking that she hadn't been seen by anyone. She couldn't be caught by anyone. She'd been told stories about when towns had found out about their secrets, it ended up in a massacre and places being wiped from maps.
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:40 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver was running around in human form in his pet of the woods. He would turn into his wolf form but people like through the woods. He never mind people walking through, they were usually friendly and respected his land. There was even a young couple who lived on the land, but they pay Oliver a great amount of money for doing so.

While running around, Oliver accidentally cross the border of his property and went onto some vampire’s property. Oliver wasn’t ever a fan of vampires especially this one. In the distance he smelt a corpse and blood. He quickly ran towards the corpse and sniffed them. He smelt the vampire’s scent. Poor human. You didn’t deserve this. Oliver wanted to go burry the dead human, but he knew someone was close, a vampire to be exact.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:48 am

Mara Adze
    Mara had ran around the forest, in search of any human who could have been around and seen the mess she'd made but there was nobody. The only thing that she noticed was the pungent, disgusting smell of a wolf. Crossing into my territory? Big mistake wolf. She hissed before taking off at top speed and following the smell only to end up where she was moments before. At the corpse
    Hmm, a wolf boy in vampire land. I wonder what I could do to you. You're not even in you're wolf form, how disappointing She purred, circling the boy like a predator even though she knew he was just as strong as her. Tell me, does this make you're blood run cold with hatred pup? Mara asked, stopping behind them so she was speaking directly into their ear
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:05 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver pushed the vampire away from him. Yeah it does. He said. Oliver wanted to kill the vampire so badly, but he didn’t lash out. He didn’t feel like wasting his time with her. Oliver kept his eyes on her though, in case she tried to attack. I’m going to go. I’m not going to waste my time dealing with you. Oliver started to pick up the corpse until he realized something. I guess I’ll see you at school tomorrow. With that, Oliver started to run. He wasn’t really fast when he was carrying someone. Especially if they weigh more than him and are taller than him.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:13 am

Mara Adze
    Mara let out a sharp laugh, following him as he walked, not caring much as she didn't respect him. Naïve little pup, you're still in my territory. I'll leave you alone as soon as I cant see you anymore She stuck her hands in her jacket pocket, tilting her head. Oh yes, you're that little boy who always sits in the front of class and is constantly spreading your scent She laughed while stopping in her tracks as she reached the border of her territory. Good bye wolf pup. By the way, he was delicious She waved before disappearing quicker than he could blink
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:19 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver shook his head at the last thing that the vampire said. He felt really mad. ‘Better hurry up.’ He said to himself. Oliver quickly started to dig a hole. Once he was done, he put the dead person in and then covered them up. Oliver then quickly ran home. He took a quick shower and got on his bed.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:27 am

(Imma just skip to the next day)

Mara Adze
    Mara headed to school the next day, after practicing piano all night and having a shower in the morning. She had to layer up on sun screen even though it wasn't a particularly sunny day. Mara wasn't planning to risk her life. Once she reached school she put her hood up and put her hands in her jacket pockets to look as unapproachable as possible. She didn't want to be caught drinking a humans blood in public. As she was there quite early compared to the time class started, she was outside in the tree above the school gates, wondering if she'd be able to see the werewolf come to school. Mara wanted a few words with and to possibly annoy him even further
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me