1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

Postby frienderman312 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:30 am

Oliver Reed
    He looked sad after all that Mara said. He looked down at the ground. He didn’t know what to do. He has never been in a relationship before, so this is fairly new to him. He started to question if the relationship was a mistake. Sighing, Oliver looked up at her. He kissed her on the lips, hoping that would work. I’m sorry Mara... I just never been in a relationship... This is all new to me. He sighed again and started to walk out of the place. He just felt upset about all of this. If Mara doesn’t want him, then he’ll just have to accept the fact she doesn’t want to be in a relationship with him.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:52 am

Mara Adze
    Mara went a bright pink, surprised he actually kissed her instead of talking like he normally would. She quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him back using her vampire strength. I'm not breaking up with you, I'm telling you honestly how I feel so out relationship can function healthily. Now, kiss me again! She went an even darker red but she was holding his hand making sure he wouldn't walk off. I've had relationships move too fast and too slow, this is perfect, I promise
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:47 pm

Oliver Reed
    He went a bright red, since Mara told him to kiss her out loud. Doing as she said, he kissed her. He could feel the stares they were getting, but he simply ignored them. He listened to say how their relationship is going at a perfect speed. Ollie grin, but quickly frowned. A-are you sure it’s perfect? I feel like it’s not. He sighed and looked down at the ground. We don’t ever really do what you want to do... well at least I think we don’t. We typically just sit around and cuddle, and I feel like that isn’t enough. He looked back up at her.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:59 am

Mara Adze
    Mara sighed softly and rested her head against him as the was thinking. Well for me, everything is slow when you live forever but I don't mind how this is going. I just like affection Oliver, kissing, cuddling. Everything. Mara touched her lips with a large blush, looking up at him with a complete expression of awe, just wanting to kiss him again. Nothing is perfect Oliver but I don't want to lose you, you're so precious to me and I dont want to ruin everything.... I love you
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:41 am

Oliver Reed
    He looked at her and smiled. I love you as well. Oliver hugged Mara close to him. After standing for a minute he asked her if they were going to stand there all night. I mean I don’t mind if we do. It would just be nice to go somewhere, like the cafe. He smiled. Oliver grabbed her hands and held onto them. He started to rub circles on them as well.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:01 am

Mara Adze
    Mara looked at him with a small smile and a nod, unable to stop blushing at him warmth. Yeah, coffee sounds good about now. Mara quickly started to lead the way to her favourite cafe nearby as it has delicious coffee with a plus it one of the baristas being a vampire. She was enjoying Oliver's company a lot more than at the dog park
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me