1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:57 am

Oliver Reed
    Well...I guess we have a pack then. He smiled. Looking down at the girl, Oliver petted her. I promise he won't hurt you. Tyler nodded and said he promises. Ollie yawned, it was become night time he needed rest. Giving Mara a kiss, Ollie took Max back to his room before going to his own bed upstairs. He got under the covers and drifted off to sleep. The next morning, Oliver woke up. He got ready to school and headed off. When he arrived, he sat on the rock he usually sits at and waited for school to start. He stared at the ants that got onto the rock. Anytime they got close, he would squish it.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:04 am

Adrianna ---
    Adrianna walked to school as the time she'd gotten up, everyone was gone. Mara left a note saying she'd gone hunting and she'd overslept for school. When she walked to school, she was radiating excitement as she saw Oliver, practically dropping all of her school work. Alpha! Alpha? Look at me alpha?! Adrianna whined, wiggling like she couldn't stand still as she begged for Oliver's attention. Are we doing something fun today alpha? Do you have any instructions for me? She grinned, dropping to her knees out of respect
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:14 am

Oliver Reed
    The two of them got strange looks from other people who were walking by. We can do something fun after school. umm... Just pick up your things. He watched her for a moment. Hearing his name being called, he looked and saw Tyler heading over towards him. They chatted for a bit. When the bell rang, the two headed to class. Ollie made sure Adrianna came as well. Arriving to class, Ollie sat in his seat and looked at Adrianna. At school, call me Oliver. So what's your name? He asked with a small smile. He didn't want to refer her to as 'wolf girl' or 'pup'. He thought that would be rude.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:26 am

Adrianna ---
    Adrianna grinned. You could practically see her pup self going mad with excitement. Yay! I'm doing something fun with Alpha! Yeah! I'll pick everything up right now Adrianna scrambled to pick up all of her things though growled as soon as she spotted Tyler, trailing behind then while they went to class. She sat next to Oliver, growling at anyone who told her to move before looking over at Oliver. Yes Alpha! Oliver it is! I don't have a name. Adrianna looked at him with big unfazed eyes. My ex-alapha called my annoying so everyone called me Adrianna as a reminder of my stupidity
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:52 am

Oliver Reed
    Poor thing... He felt bad for her, so he wanted to rename her. He thought for a bit, thinking through out class. He came up with two names. Hey, would you like to be renamed? You can rename yourself if you like. Or I can choose your name. He smiled at her. When the bell rang, Ollie took her to the library, since he has study hall. He started to teach the wolf girl how to fit in with humans. If she had any problems with someone, she was told to come to him or Mara to deal with them. Lunch time came around and Ollie felt hungry. He asked the girl if she wanted to go hunting.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:24 am

Adrianna ---
    Adrianna looked at him rather confused, quickly grabbing her books and following Oliver as quickly as she could, gnawing and the corner of her text book as she walked, liking to chew on things. Alpha would give me a name! Really? Adrianna looked at him excitingly before continuing to gnaw at her text book, sitting as close to get alpha as possible. She didn't know how to function in modern society, only with wolves though she wasn't good at that either. I was told i couldn't hunt on this property alphs She blinked in confusion before looking shocked. I meant Oliver alpha! I swear
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:53 am

Oliver Reed
    You can choose between Lena or Poppy. He smiled at her. Saw her gnawing on her textbook, he sighed and told her to stop. I didn’t mean for us to hunt here. I mean go hunting on my property. Also, does your teeth hurt or something? You seemed to be gnawing on a lot of things. He felt concerned about her. He felt it was the right thing to help her out as best as he could. Getting up from his seat, he lead the girl to the woods. He shifted into his wolf form and waited for her to do the thing. He started to trot since he didn’t want to accidentally leave the girl behind while running. In no time they arrived to his territory. Ollie started to hunt with the girl.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:50 am

Adrianna ---
    Adrianna looked up from chewing the corner of her textbook, tilting her head rather confused. I mean, not really, they're just really sharp and I'm wearing them down. I just like biting this too Adrianna put her textbook down, leaning across the table with some excitement as the got to choose her name. I like Lena alpha! Best alpha ever! She practically howled with excitement meant. She quickly followed after him, elegantly turning into her pup form and started to roll in the mud for a minute before realizing Oliver had started moving and practically followed behind his with a skip to keep up
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:43 am

Oliver Reed
    Ollie killed a couple of animals. He then sat on the ground and started to eat one. He saved the other just Incase Lena couldn’t get a kill. After their little feast, Ollie went back to school. Before getting out of the woods though, he turned into human form. Walking to gym class, he got ready for today’s activity. It was dodgeball. Ollie didn’t exactly like dogeball. After teams were picked, he mentally prepared himself. He took in a few deep breaths to calm himself so he wouldn’t shift. When the whistle was blown, Ollie quickly ran to one of the dodgeballs. He picked up one and quickly threw it towards a person. He missed. Ollie sighed as he tried his best to doge the incoming dodgeballs. He caught one successfully and threw it towards a person.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:43 pm

Lena ---
    Lena didn't bother hunting, simply watching her alpha with a lot of excitement which ended up in her stealing most of his catches. Lena followed him back to school though didn't change back into human form, she simply waited at the school gates, curled up in a ball. She knew it would be painful is she shifted back into a human so quickly so was waiting as long as she needed which mean luckily she could skip school to do so
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me