1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

Postby frienderman312 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:17 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver saw Mara but didn't say anything to her. Tyler and Oliver left the rock a few minutes before class started. Going into class Oliver heard so many kids talking about some sort of death. Oliver ignored it really, not really caring until Tyler brought it up. Oliver hit his friend's arm. It's just probably a modquito. He said with a wink. Implying it was a vampire. Tyler said 'oooh.' and stayed quiet after that.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:32 am

Mara Adze
    Mara hung out with the girls all day til lunch when they recommended they all each lunch together as the were getting along so well. "Come on Mara, we wont bite, each lunch with us. It's not as if you eat anything gross." The girls laughed, all except Mara who fidgeted. All she had was a juice box which was filled with blood, one of the covens mysterious secrets. I really don't have anything to eat, I'll be back as soon as I'm done. A different girl answered. We're not letting you go anywhere, we'll share our food with her! Mara bit her lip, hating human food. It tasted like cardboard but she sat down, taking a sandwich from the girl who told the others to share, Luka
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:49 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver and Tyler walked out of the school and headed towards a steak house to eat food. Oliver got a rare cooked steak while Tyler got a medium-rare. When their food arrived, Oliver ate his steak very quickly. Tyler got full quickly so Oliver ate his food. When they left they walked around the town for a bit before heading back to school
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:00 am

Mara Adze
    Mara somehow manage to eat a whole sandwich though it wasn't settling well with her. Does this have ham in it, I hate ham, cant digest it... She abruptly stood up, making the girls stare at her. I've got to go, a bathroom to visit... Mara ran out of the classroom and down the hallway to the bathrooms, Luka close on her heels. Mara! Was it that bad? I'm sorry, I didn't know. Luka sighed before grabbing the first person who walked past that happened to be Oliver. I'm sorry, you're in my class next with Mara. She's ate something that didn't agree with her so will you tell her I'm taking her to the nurse. I just felt bad as she only had a juice carton Luka whined, looking at the floor in defeat
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:13 am

Oliver Reed
    I'm sorry I don't know her. Oliver said with a smile. Neither do I. Tyler grabbed Oliver's arm and dragged him along to class. They laughed like crazy cause they were talking about something funny before hand. Man, I mean like she did say she won't know who we are today, so might as well not know who she is either. Who? They both started laughing like crazy again. The teacher asked them what was so funny, but the two of them couldn't answer since they couldn't stop laughing.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:25 am

Luka Winters
    Luka sighed, hitting the doorframe lightly a few times, hoping that Mara wouldn't get mad for her leaving her in the bathrooms but followed the boys to class, completely furious. What is wrong with you? She's sick and needs help and you just walking away laughing? I don't care how badly she treated you! You're both terrible people. If you were ill, do you think she'd just leave you?! Luka walked over to Olivet, her posture calm before slapping him. You know, you are the person people describe you to be, rude and selfish. Luka stared him down, not really knowing the danger she'd put herself in but wasn't going to stand back and let someone be treated like that
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:38 am

Oliver Reed
When the girl slapped him, he looked right at her and made a growling sound. Oh shoot. You made him mad. Tyler tried to grab Oliver, but Oliver shoved him away. I hope you can run fast. Oliver said. His teeth started to get sharp along with his nails. He was about the lunge himself at her, but Tyler grabbed Oliver and shoved him the ground. Sorry about him. But yeah sure we'll go tell her. Tyler bent down towards Oliver and picked him up and started to drag him out of class. Boy you almost screwed up. Oliver huffed, how badly he wanted to attack the girl now. When they arrived outside of the bathroom, they just stood at the door. Luka Oliver, made him mad, almost causing him to attack her, which forced us to come here and tell some girl name Mara that Luka is going to the nurse.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:55 am

Luka Winters
    Luka backed away, shaking with fear and anger until she fell on the floor. You have an anger issue! She yelled after the boys as her friends picked her off the ground and taking her to her seat and getting a drink of water

Mara Adze
    Mara walked out of the bathroom, leaning against the doorframe staring the two down. You're absolute idiots. Both of you. You're a werewolf, learn how to control you're anger. That was an innocent human you attacked, I'm not deaf. Mara pushed her hair from her face, looking at Tyler. And you, encouraging him when you know he's easy to anger, know where the line is. She asked you to do her a favour as a classmate, not for me. I hope you both feel ashamed of yourself. Mara gave them one last glare before turning her back on them.
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:05 am

Oliver Reed
How did I encourage him? I tried to stop him but he shoved me away. Tyler rolled his eyes and told Oliver they should head back to class. Tyler looked at Luka. We told her. He said and sat in his seat. Oliver wasn't happy. Tyler just rubbed his back through out class. He even asked what's wrong, but Oliver would just tell him to shut up. Tyler would sigh and write down notes. After class was over, Tyler walked with Oliver outside to the rock. They didn't have a class during this time, so they just sat outside. Eventually Oliver calmed enough to talk to Tyler. I wished I never ran into that mosquito the other day. Probably wouldn't have to worry about it at all. Good thing we are deciding to say we have never met. Tyler sighed but had to agree with Oliver.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:18 am

Mara Adze
    Mara soon returned to class, pulling Luka close and holding her tight in her arms. She didn't deserve to be scared out of her mind because of a werewolf jerk. If you cheer up, I'll get you ice cream Luka looked at Mara bleary eyed and a sniff. Promise? Big scoops? Mara laughed while nodding, holding Luks until she calmed down, then they both left. Mara saw the boys on the rock talking to each other, raising an eyebrow. Its rude to talk to people behind their back. Buzz buzz pup Mara muttered under her breath in return, slinging an arm around Luka's shoulder and holding her tight as if she would slip through Mara's fingers
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me