one x one w/ frienderman312

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ frienderman312

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:56 pm

Oliver Reed
    Oliver continued his journey around the city. Eventually Oliver got to the spot where his father died. Oliver sighed and made a whimpering sound. A few people who were walking by looked at him confused as to why and how he made that sound. After standing there for a few moments, he walked away. “I wonder what happened to that vampire.” He asked himself. He wanted to go find her, but didn’t want to seem like a stalker or seem like he wanted to kill her. He was just curious. Oliver walked to the place where he last saw the vampire and took in a deep breath to know the general direction she went. It took some time since he could just act like an actual wolf by going around sniffing the ground. Upon finding her, he saw her walking around the park. He watched for a moment before seeing a dog not far from her. He seemed to get excited from that and quickly ran over to the dog. “Can I play with your doggy?” He asked the owner. The owner nodded and went to a bench to sit down. Oliver ran around with the dog and played a couple of games with it. The dog did feel tired afterwards and went back to it’s owner, ready to leave. Oliver sighed, feeling bored again. He headed towards the woods and started to head back home.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:35 pm

s y l v i ax w a l s h
    Sylvia plopped down on a bench after using her jacket to wipe the water from the rain off. Crossing her arms she sat back and looked up at the sky. She heard the sound of a dog barking and glanced over curiously. There was a dog playing with a boy not too far from her. At first, she just thought it was some guy with his dog, but she did a double take and realized it was the werewolf from the coffee shop. A slight breeze carried his scent towards her. It was slightly different from earlier... Hmmm. Why was he at the park? Surely he wasn't following her? Or was he? Was he waiting to attack? She averted her gaze to watch a few birds splash in the birdbath. Sylvia was still wary of the werewolf, but she didn't want to watch and stare at him like a creep. It got quiet after a while, and Sylvia looked over to see the werewolf walking out of the park. This intrigued her. She didn't think he was actually going to attack her. Relaxing a bit, she let out a soft sigh. Although werewolves and vampires hated each other, some chose to not bother with each other as long as they weren't provoking them in any way. Those who were filled with hatred and bitterness were the ones who would attack someone, even if they were casually strolling down the sidewalk minding their own business. She supposed that werewolf didn't care about her as long as she wasn't in his territory, wherever that was.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:26 am

Oliver Reed
    Once arriving to his territory, he was greeted with his neighbors. “Hey here’s our rent.” The shoved it into Oliver’s hands before he could say anything about it. Oliver sighed at the envelop that contained the money. He never wanted them to give him money, but he would tell them that he didn’t need it or want it. They would always give it back and say ‘it’s only fair.’ Oliver opened up the envelope to see a note attached to it saying ‘Sorry we were gonna drop it off at your house. And we went inside since the door opened upon pushing on it slightly, well we saw your home and the terrible shape it’s in. So we decided to add more money to help with your home.’ Oliver huffed, he didn’t care that his home was run down. He did the need a whole house, he only needs a bedroom and bathroom and that’s it. When Oliver did arrive home, the scent of the neighbors did linger around. He walked into his bedroom and saw some of his belongings were moved. Oliver just threw the money to pile of letters and other money his neighbors give him. He doesn’t mind getting it cause it does come in handy when he does need to buy something. Oliver doesn’t pay bills cause he never gets any, all the water he gets is from the nearby spring. He doesn’t use electricity at all and never have used it.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:59 am

s y l v i ax w a l s h
    Her hunger was starting to become a pain to deal with. Her last meal had been rather small, since someone - another vampire most likely - had been stirring up trouble in the city by deciding not to discard his or her last meal. She didn't know about the details, but the police had found it and it had been displayed all over the news for multiple days. A top story. They had discovered the fang marks on the body. People became uneasy and scared, or fired up about hunting for vampires. Either something supernatural had popped up, or it was a serial killer who murdered people with a stapler remover. It had affected her, and now vampire hunters were crawling around the city with their fake equipment and cameras. She hadn't seen any lately, so maybe all the excitement had died down? It's been a few weeks since that body turned up. Surely, they would've forgotten about it by now. Whoever that vampire was, she hated them for being so ignorant. Should she play it safe and go out and catch an animal again? That wouldn't satisfy her. As she was walking through town, she smelled... blood? Following the smell, it led her to a narrow alley, clustered with trash bags that had missed the dumpster. Flies were everywhere, and she swatted them away as she walked forward. She grumbled under her breath when she saw the body. The stapler remover serial killer had struck again! There was no one around, so she would get rid of the body herself. Cleaning up someone else's mess. But she was doing it for her own sake. Hauling the body up, she ran to the woods that started at the outskirts. If a normal person had been running while carrying a limp body, it would've taken them forever to get to the woods. Luckily, she wasn't a normal person. The smell of blood overwhelmed the scent of werewolf, so she didn't realize where she was at first. Once she was deep into the woods, she dropped the body onto the ground and turned to leave. That's when she realized that the woods reeked of werewolf.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:47 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver had nothing to really do at home, expect to make his house look even worse, sleep, or go run around outside. "Maybe I could go figure out why the neighbors went into my house anyways." Getting up from his bed, he jumped out his window and started to walk to his neighbor's home. Oliver did see a few people wondering around, a couple of them had their kids with them. Oliver would simply wave at them and continued to walk. When he reached his neighbor's house, he rung the doorbell and waited. He did hear a bit of yelling, but thought nothing of it. When the door opened Oliver smiled. "Hey I was just wondering why you even went into my house without my acknowledgement." The boyfriend shrugged. "We jut thought you opened the door when it opened, but obviously you weren't. My girlfriend wanted to check out the place and walked around. She mess with things, sorry about that. Won't happen again." The boyfriend then closed the door. Oliver sighed and began walking away. He stopped when he smelt blood, not from a animal but a human. Another scent came to him and it was a vampire's scent. Oliver growled and started to run towards the scent. Mid-way to his destination he did turn into his wolf form. Seeing the vampire up ahead he tackled her down and growled at her.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:42 pm

s y l v i ax w a l s h
    This was a mistake... How had she not realized this was werewolf territory? Sylvia turned to run, but in the blink of an eye she was lying on the ground, face to face with a snarling, wolf. "Get off of me you mongrel!" Sylvia hissed while pushing the large wolf off of her and scrambling up to her feet. Her voice had a faint Australian accent. She slowly stepped back to put some distance between her and the furious werewolf. She had been the one to cross into his territory, it was her fault she had gotten herself in this mess. She stayed still, moving ever so slightly away from him so if the opportunity presented itself, she would run out of his territory and back into the safety of the city. She had an odd feeling that she'd seen this wolf before, but her last werewolf encounter had been ages ago - not including the boy from the coffee shop. Her lips were parted slightly to reveal her fangs. If she had been the one who had killed the human, then she would have blood on her teeth. She hadn't been the one to kill the woman. Though that reason alone wouldn't be enough to stop the werewolf from killing her. Muscles tense, Sylvia stood still as she stared at the werewolf, waiting for him to make the next move.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:56 pm

Oliver Reed
    Oliver looked up at the vampire. He sniffed her a bit from where he was and smelt no blood on her. He calmed down a bit and turned to look at the human. Slowly shifting back into a human, Oliver study the human before looking at the vampire. “Sorry for attacking you.” He said. Oliver sighed, wondering why the vampire even went into his territory in the first place. He wanted to ask questions, but decided not to. Getting up from the ground, Oliver looked around to make sure no one saw what happened. “Just take the body away from here. And don’t return to my territory.” Oliver said. He began to walk away from the vampire, but stayed on high alert in case she did attack him. Oliver wondered who killed the poor woman. It’s strange to him that the vampire girl is carrying around the body, even though she didn’t kill the person. “Vampires are just strange.” He said to himself. Arriving to his home, he jumped through the window of his bedroom and laid on his bed while looking outside. He didn’t want to fall asleep just yet, afraid that the vampire girl will actually come and kill him.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:20 pm

s y l v i ax w a l s h
    Sylvia frowned when he shifted back into a human. She stepped back instantly, thinking he had some sort of vampire killing trick up his sleeve. But he just.. apologized to her? Her eyes widened once she recognized the boy's face. It was... that same dude from the coffee shop! And he had been at the park. Why did she keep running into him? She was confused as he turned and began walking away from her, only giving her a warning about staying off his territory. She looked back down at the dead woman and huffed. "Stupid... stapler remover serial killer..." She kicked at a rock. She didn't even know who this other vampire was, but they were already inconveniencing her enough. Scooping the woman's limp body back into her arms, she began running in a random direction until she could no longer smell the stench of werewolf. She then dropped the body and wondered if she should cover the woman with anything, just in case someone happened to be passing through. Deciding against it, Sylvia began to head back to the city. What a day.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:41 am

Oliver Reed
    After minutes go by, Oliver assumed that the vampire went away. Knowing that it's most likely safe, Oliver covered himself with his one and only blanket and started to go to sleep. A sudden noise could be hear in his house, Oliver quickly got up and quietly walked through his home. When he saw the outline of the person, he pinned them to the ground. "Hey, it's me your friend Tyler!" Oliver got off of his friend and looked at him. "Don't do that again. I could have hurt you." Tyler got up and nodded while brushing the dust off of him. "Well do you wanna hang out?" He asked. Oliver shrugged and told him sure.
    Tyler is the only friend that Oliver has (since he doesn't count the neighbors). Tyler is a normal human that knows his secret about being a werewolf. It was a long time ago, but when they were much younger they lived in the same neighbor hood. Oliver would come over a lot and run around in their backyard or play video games. One day while having a sleep over, Tyler's older sister came in and started to mess with Oliver and make fun of him. This caused the werewolf the shift and attack her. The sister has no memories of this but Tyler does. He thought it was cool and often times ask Oliver questions. Ever since that day, they've been friends who will help each other no matter what. Tyler at times would make sure that Oliver won't transform into his wolf form if he's out in public.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:28 am

s y l v i ax w a l s h
    Strolling through the woods, she was suddenly reminded of how hungry she still was. She stopped, checking to make sure that she wasn't in werewolf territory. If she got lucky, there would be someone walking through the woods alone. Quietly, she walked through the woods, her eyes searching for any movement. A twig snapped and she heard someone talking. The thought of a potential meal excited her, and she crept up behind a tree, peeking around it to see who it was. There was one person, walking with some weird equipment and holding a camera. "We are currently investigating the woods, searching for that bloodsucker who murdered that innocent woman a few weeks ago," The man narrated as he walked forward, jumping at the slightest sound. Sylvia peered at the camera. If that was live, it would cause some problems for her. She crept up behind the man to look at the screen. The man whirled around, but the vampire was already back in her hiding spot. He shivered and continued to walk forward. It was a cheap camera, he probably couldn't afford a better one since he wasted all of his money on that fake equipment. She was fast, running and snatching the camera out of his hand and turning it off before easily knocking him out with a single punch to the face. She looked at his equipment. He didn't have much, just one of those devices that beeped whenever a supernatural entity was nearby and a few other things she didn't know about. She removed all of his gear and set in under a tree. Sylvia was being cautious, since she didn't know what all the equipment did. After making sure no one was around, she happily sank her fangs into the side of his neck.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me