one x one w/ frienderman312

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

one x one w/ frienderman312

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:52 am

one x one between frienderman312 and myself
- please do not post but feel free to stalk c: -
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one w/ frienderman312

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:59 am

Oliver Reed

Age- 16

Gender- Male

Race- Werewolf

Looks- A short (4 foot 11 inches), skinny pale boy. Eyes are green. Has a really light blonde hair that is curly. Sharp k-9s. Ears are a bit pointed.

Wolf Type- A Cascade mountain wolf.

Personality- Nice to his fellow werewolves, rude to vampires and has a neutral feeling about humans.

History- Growing up in a family of humans and werewolves, it was always tough trying to hide the secret from the human family members. Eventually when Oliver got old enough to move away, he did so and found himself a great house in the woods.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:16 pm

name ;; sylvia walsh
    nicknames ;; none
    age ;; appears to be seventeen
    gender ;; female
    race ;; vampire
    appearance ;; straight, jet black hair that goes to the middle of her back and blunt bangs (sometimes pushes them aside) | stands around 5'3" | porcelain skin | crimson eyes - wears contacts so they appear to be hazel | skinny - weighs around 49 kg
    personality ;; towards humans, sylvia is cold and reserved, pushing people away who try to talk to her. she just wants to keep herself safe by keeping her identity a secret and staying away from people. she is stubborn and hot-headed, easy irritated by the simplest things. also impatient and protective over those she cares about. is polite to other vampires and those older than her. she is cunning and reckless. absolutely hates werewolves. will usually choose flight over fight.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:48 am

s y l v i ax w a l s h
    It was a cloudy day, with no breaks in the clouds to allow sunlight to peek through. These were the kind of days that Sylvia loved the most. No, not because the sunlight would cause her to "sparkle" like some glitter doll, but because she had always preferred stormy weather over clear skies. The sunlight was also too bright, and she hated it. Sylvia had her bangs parted in the middle and pushed to opposite sides; they were beginning to get in her eyes and she would need to trim them later on. Walking down the sidewalk, Sylvia looked at the window displays of different stores and even stopped in front of a few. Very much a window shopper, Sylvia never spent her money on anything useless. Those were things she wanted but didn't need. She was very strict with money. It was hard to get a job when you never aged. She didn't want to be like those vampires who are constantly on the move from one city to the next. Sylvia wanted to settle down in one place and stay there. She liked travelling for vacations and all, but when it came to moving, she hated having to lug all of her belongings with her (even though she had very little possessions). She lived in a decent apartment that had a cheap rent. Where did she get the money to pay for it? That was a story for another time.

Sylvia shoved her hands in the pockets of her hoodie, and looked up towards the sky after feeling a drop of rain land on her head. Sure enough, rain was beginning to fall all around. What had the weather said today? A two percent chance of rainfall? Yeah right. She forgot her umbrella at home, and didn't want to turn around and go all the way back to her apartment. Sylvia huffed, looking around for a possible shelter until the rain cleared up. Her eyes spotted a small coffee shop up ahead, and she headed towards it, the rain beginning to get heavier by the second. Arriving at the shop, she opened the door and slipped in, a little wet, but it could've been worse. She sat down in a booth, hoping the employees wouldn't make her buy something - because she had no money on her and wasn't hungry for food.

theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:35 am

Oliver Reed

Waking up that morning, Oliver wanted to go on a run. He just needed to clear his mind from what happened the day before. He rather not talk about what happened, since it’s not important to the story. Oliver shifted into his wolf form and began running around the woods. He had to be careful not run into the couple who lived in the woods with him. People and other werewolves usually like to come to his land and hangout or mess around. Usually they’ll pay Oliver a bit of money while others don’t. But the couple who does live on his land pay him a great amount of money, which is where he gets his money from. He always make sure not to run into them while in his wolf form. It’s already bad enough that people spread rumors about him and say that he is a werewolf, but usually someone always swoops in and day they aren’t real.

On this particular run, Oliver wanted to go to the city and checkout what it looks like. He hasn’t been there since he was a pup. Horrible memories started to appear in his mind. That is the place where his father got killed from a vampire. Oliver remembered it was all over the news but there was no video taken to prove it. When Ollie arrived to the edge of the woods he turned into his human form and walked out. He had to walk a bit of ways before reaching the city limits. Looking around he notice so many changes. He walked around the place for a while until he saw a coffee shop. That’s where his parents met. Oliver walked inside and ordered something to drink and eat. Going over to a window table and looking outside to watch all the people walk by. When it started to rain, he noticed a lot of people were running. He chuckled a bit and looked over to the door when it opened. It was a female who had a particular scent. Vampire Oliver said to himself. He shook his head and looked out the window again to try to change his thoughts.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:08 am

s y l v i ax w a l s h
    That smell... It smelled like wet dog, but a thousand times worse. Sylvia's eyes narrowed as she slowly stood up from the seat, and looked around. Her face wrinkled in disgust as she began to walk around, searching for the source of the smell. Her boots clacked against the floor as she walked through the tables, her eyes darting from one person to the next. It reeked of wolf. Where was that mangy werewolf? She hissed under her breath as her eyes landed on a boy sitting down at a table. His ears... She stood a good distance away, not wanting to draw attention to herself, although he had most likely already caught onto her. Sylvia cursed under her breath as she headed back over to the booth she had originally been at and slumped down in the seat. She wasn't a fighter, but she would if she had to defend herself. Her first instinct was to run, and get away from the werewolf - he could easily overpower and kill her. He wouldn't attack her in public and in front of everyone, right? The humans were still oblivious to their existence. Debating over what to do, she rubbed her temples and tried to focus on the situation at hand. She could stay until he left, and then leave once the coast was clear. Or leave right now and risk him going after her. But what if he hid and waited to ambush her. She was putting too much thought into this. Three... two... one.. Go. Sylvia stood up and turned on her heel, heading straight to the door and bursting out into the rain.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:28 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver watched as the vampire left the coffee shop. He chuckled to himself and watched as she got soaked trying to run. 'I wasn't even planning on attacking her.' He said to himself. After some time, the werewolf got up and left the coffee shop. Luck for him the rain was as bad as earlier, but it was still raining. Oliver quickly started to run towards the mall to maybe look at some shops. When he got in, he looked around the place. "Whoa..." He said. He never seen such a big place before. He walked around a bit, looking at stores and even going into them to buy things. He didn't buy much since he didn't need much. He hung out at the mall until it was no longer raining. When it stopped, he left the mall, along with other shoppers. He headed towards the woods and started to run to his home. He did slip and trip over some things cause of the wet and muddy ground.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:12 pm

s y l v i ax w a l s h
    Sylvia put her hand over her eyes to prevent any of the rain from getting into her eyes. She smacked her forehead as she went under an awning in front of a large hotel. She stayed there for a while, soaking wet from the rain. She should've just stayed at that coffee shop. No doubt that werewolf was laughing at how cowardly she was. She put up a tough facade in front of werewolves and other vampires to hide how scared she actually was. Despite having been a vampire for all these years, she was still weak. What a fool she was. As a human, she'd been terrified of death. Even now as a vampire, nothing's changed; she would run from anything that was potentially dangerous, that werewolf being an example. He was just enjoying a meal and she got paranoid and fled. Sylvia ran a hand through her tangled hair and huffed as she crossed her arms, wondering what to do now. Time flew by, and soon enough the rain was clearing up. How long had she stood there looking like an idiot to the passing cars and people (who were actually smart enough to bring an umbrella)?
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:24 pm

Oliver Reed
    Oliver did eventually return home. He put his things in his bedroom. He wanted to take a shower and change into something that isn't messy. About half an hour later, Oliver was done with his shower. His hair was dripping wet, and he actually smelt much better than a wet dog to those who can actually smell werewolves and vampires. Oliver deiced to walk back to the city, there wasn't much he could do at home anyways besides sit around and watch the trees move in the wind. Oliver ran to the city in his human form, when he arrived he just walked around for a while, looking at buildings and people. He would do a friendly wave and smile to them. Oliver wondered what his brothers would be doing if they all still lived together. While wondering, Oliver could smell the vampire from earlier. He looked at her for a few seconds before walking off. He didn't want to pick a fight with her since she wasn't harming him.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:18 pm

s y l v i ax w a l s h
    A change of clothes would be nice. She was drenched from head to toe. Water dripped from her hair and fell to the already wet sidewalk. The way the fabric clung to her skin felt very uncomfortable. Sylvia wasn't far from her apartment complex. It was like a mini village, one where everyone knew each other. She tended to avoid any type of social interactions with her neighbors, so if this were a village, she'd be labeled as that crabby old (she actually was old, despite her appearance) lady who yelled at little kids to get off of her yawn and owned a million cats. Not that she had anything against cats - but sometimes she drank animal blood instead of human blood. It was easier to catch animals in the woods, and people wouldn't get suspicious over a dead animal in the woods. They would assume a larger animal had attacked it, not a vampire. It didn't sustain her as well as human blood, but it was better than nothing. Sylvia would resort to animal blood if people began to get suspicious over the multiple unexplained disappearances and deaths. She would rather not have people snooping around while she tried to get a meal. So a pet wasn't the best idea for her. Walking up the stairs to her apartment, Sylvia unlocked the door and headed inside. She headed straight to her room, not bothering to turn on the light. Changing into dry clothes, Sylvia tossed the wet clothes into a dirty clothes hamper, making a mental note to take it down to the central laundry room later. She ran a brush through her messy hair so it didn't look like a tornado had hit it. She still cared about her appearance. Heading back out, Sylvia started walking to the park, which was only a few blocks away. She enjoyed going there. It was peaceful and relaxing... It made her feel like she was just a normal human being enjoying a day at the park.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me