warning [ one x one for hoshi, and oonga boonga ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

warning [ one x one for hoshi, and oonga boonga ]

Postby rogan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:27 pm

i'm actually very conflicted atm lmao
do i want to use

"lean on me even if it’s just for a moment"
[ lean on me -- day6 ]

"it clearly states
"don't cross this line"."
[ warning! -- day6 ]

or

"i'm all alone, i need someone"
[ i need someone -- day6 ]

anyway, this is a one x one between wade wilson and myself, please don't post unless you're one of us ^^
Last edited by rogan on Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ⊱ ko jung-woo ,, ━ ❜ )

Postby rogan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:21 pm

-- ko jung-woo [ 고정수 ]
    -- likes to be called thirteen or lex, just because
    -- cismale
    -- twenty-two, born december thirty-first
    -- homosexual?? bisexual?? he's confused too it's alright
    -- hella telekinetic, there's really no evidence showing how the hell it's actually so strong. he also possessed a few other abilities (weather manipulation, animal telepathy as well as regeneration) but they aren't as prominent-- his weakest being regeneration, while telekinesis and weather manipulation (still a bit behind telekinesis) are the strongest
    -- he could really use a nap, but he can't sleep knowing that people are still after him just to poke and prod at him
    -- honestly, he's extremely tense-- but could you blame him?
    -- a bit irritable, at this point, as well, to be frank
    -- actually it'd probably be best not to touch him lmao
    -- he's even-tempered, but once he's mad, run.
    -- super sweet box smile, kinda rare now, but it's still sweet
    -- he's actually really affectionate and loves to love people
    -- honestly, he wants to be loved just as much as he loves just about everyone else, but at the same time he doesn't want to risk it so he pushes everyone away. literally.
    -- tends to close himself off because of his abilities, doesn't want to be thrown into a lab again nor does he want to have anyone be scared of him because of his abilities.
    -- he's extremely terrified of bubbles. and needles.

// i give up on coding. good night.
Last edited by rogan on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 23 times in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

`` ⊱ ryu yeon-su ━━━★

Postby astrohund » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:02 am

━ ryu yeon-su, nicknamed sue by family
━ cismale, prefers he/him pronouns
━ twenty-three, his birthday is on august 20th
━ closeted pansexual/romantic, only really liked a few people before though
━ pretty lithe and lean-muscled in physique, consider him as a flightless bird
━ once tripped and fell on his face, giving him a slightly chipped tooth that he can live with
got a tattoo when he was eighteen, it takes up most of his back that he hides -- also has a rose on his left arm
━ wants to become a graphic designer, takes online college
━ recently moved to his apartment forty-six hours away from his aunt's
━ really loves literature, dogs, electric guitars and science fiction
━ pretty happy-go-lucky, easygoing and sociable
━ also a bit lonely, gloomy and mostly relies on comfort from his dog
━ can be a bit awkward in public if he doesn't have someone close with him
━ coming from a classy and sophisticated school, he never made any true friends
━ wasn't always this talkative, didn't talk when he was a little kid for the most part
━ was born in los angeles with his mother and no father, who had passed away
━ his father passed away from chronic illness, mother passed away from a car accident
━ never had any siblings, but had lived with his aunt and annoying cousins until moving
━ never grew close to his mother, who went to work early and went straight to bed when getting home
━ this has left some scars on him, along with never making any friends, but he hides pain behind his cheerfulness
━ speaking of dogs earlier, he owns a miniature schnauzer (draco) that he hides in his apartment since no pets are allowed
━ is an early bird; wakes up extremely early in the morning, at 5:30am, and goes to bed at 10:20am, likes to work
━ gets tired way too quickly, you'd think he'd have energy for days but no, when sleepy, he is very very VERY clumsy
━ his attire consists of mostly cashmere sweaters, colored and monochrome hoodies, scarfs and leggings and bleached jeans
━ likes to listen to indie and alternative rock (imagine dragons and nirvana) as well as pop-rock, disco (daft punk)
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- ⊱ if i leave here tomorrow // 001

Postby rogan » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:40 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxxirritated.
      xxxxwell, irritated and hungry. more so irritated than he was hungry, however. why wouldn't these people just give up and leave him alone, for crying out loud? all he wanted to do was be free. he wanted to be able to walk around the streets of california without having to constantly look over his shoulder in fear that someone would pounce at him. that's all that he ever worried about now, was the thought of someone from that stupid lab managing to pull him right back to it all just to poke at him while trying to figure out what the heck kind of hybrid, alien creature he was. but the thing was, he was human-- he was just gifted, as his mother had put it before they had been separated and he hadn't seen her again. lex had managed to escape a month or so ago-- and ended up in sacramento after having run north from stockton just to try and lose the stupid scientists staying at his tail. he had lost them a few times before reaching sacramento, but then something always came up and he ended up on the run all over again. that was why he was so irritated.
      xxxxlex wasn't the best keeping his whole secret thing, an actual secret. he was also extremely mad at himself for that simple inability to not use his telekinetic abilities in public. that was part of the reason he was in this huge mess. because he couldn't keep it in his mind that he needed to keep it a damn secret. before even being discovered by the scientists-- or whatever people called them these days --he was living as a normal thirteen year old. that was, until he decided to get the bright idea to move something with his mind. well, you could imaging how exactly that turned out in the end. not even his own mom was safe during that entire thing. how his brother had made it out without being caught, was beyond him. but he didn't bother with his brother, especially not now that he was stuck running from people who just wanted to run continuous tests on him as if he were a lab rat. that, and he really didn't have a phone, so contacting him wasn't exactly the easiest thing on earth to begin with.
      xxxxwith his eyebrows furrowed, lex jogged up the last flight of stairs in the apartment with the beg in hand. the bag didn't contain much, just a can of potato soup and spaghetti. the paper bag was tucked under his arm slightly as he neared his door, glancing around cautiously before he shifted his hand around in his pocket in search for his room key. that was the one and only thing he had told himself he couldn't lose, and if he did manage to lose it, then... well, he definitely wouldn't be happy with himself.
      xxxxgroaning, the brunet shoved his hand further into his pocket and shifted around. where was that damn key? he had barely received it earlier that day, and he hadn't even been able to pull it out of his pocket-- if it was even there. grumbling inaudible words under his breath, jung-woo pulled his hand from his pocket and began to search through the other pocket. a few seconds after he had, he leaned forward to try and get his hand in his pocket (which didn't work all too well) while poking his tongue out of the corner of his mouth. though, that really could have been a less than intelligent move. after accidentally leaning too far forward in his pathetic attempts to search his pocket, the can of potator soup rolled out of the bag and hit the floor with a loud thunk, and had then rolled into the door. the series of noise had caused him to jump up in surprise, and eye the can that was now against the dirty, white door. "i swear to the lords," the male muttered to himself, standing up straight before finally pulling the key from his pocket.
      xxxxleaning down to pick up the soup, the spaghetti had came tumbling out. two boxes, one right after the other, hit the floor. lex yelled out a single 'ag' before snatching the boxes of spaghetti off of the ground and setting the bag down next to the door, placing the boxes inside of it. he then snatched up the can of soup and nonchalantly dropped it right inside of the back, which had resulted in yet another thunk as it hit the floor. closing his eyes upon hearing the noise, the brunet stood up and shuffled around with his key before finally inserting it, and turning the knob on the door to open it, only to find that it didn't unlock.
      xxxxconvenient.
      xxxx"are you freaking kidding me?" he said, speaking a little louder than he had intended to. though, id overall didn't matter at that point. all he wanted to do was get inside of that room and freaking sleep, even if he would just lay there on the bed making sure no one was around him before getting a small ten minutes of sleep in before walking up to some loud sound caused by the neighbors.
      xxxxnow, while he may have simply been causing a spool of colorful words, he considered this a light payback.
      xxxxjung-woo closed his eyes and drew in a breath, bringing his right hand up and doing a few motions before it fell back to his side. brushing his brown hair back, he inserted the key once again, and once the door was opened, he sighed in relief. at least one thing was going somewhat right compared to what usually would have been going on. but, when he pushed the door open a little farther, the can pulled at the weight of the side of the bag, causing it to tip towards the side. soon enough, the can and managed to roll the back onto it's side entirely and had then rolled into the apartment. well, at least it was inside of the room, that much he could have been thankful for. releasing a low sigh, lex used his foot to shove the back, and the noddles that were inside, inside.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊱ i. : i didn't want to be the one to forget. ━━━ ★

Postby astrohund » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:33 pm

██
YEON-SU
██
        " i didn't want to be the one to forget.
        i thought of everything I'd never regret. "

current song setting // instant crush by daft punk.

mood // annoyed to gloomy to confused to sociable

xxxx"and don't forget to do all your work, honey, you wouldn't want to miss out on your dream job, would you?"

xxxxof course he doesn't want to, but just for her to assume he wasn't doing his work just sickened him a little bit, sue felt a bit prickled. "no, auntie min, i will promise to do all my work." he muttered plainly, rubbing the smooth skin of his face with his other hand, sighing into the phone. "good, dear, do you know how proud your mother would be? i would definitely be proud if i were her." yeon-su winced at the mention of his mother, disregarding that sudden proclamation. a few more exclamations followed before sue's auntie finally decided to go, leaving sue exhaling a sigh of relief this time.

xxxx the boy groaned and his eyes immediately settled on his open toshiba laptop that was currently on photoshop cc as he was in the middle of working on a project before his auntie called him, startling him out of his mind. sue had been avoiding everyone ever since he moved into his new apartment, not exactly in his cheerful persona. sue grabbed his phone that was sitting on the coffee table that was a few inches away from him, unlocking it and scrolling down at his contacts━━seeing a contact for his auntie min, cousin johan and cousin jin and a couple of restaurant numbers━━his thumb rested above one titled amelia, his eyes instantly hooding over with melancholy. her name was a reminder of all the stuff that happened throughout middle school, but everything was like a fuzzy blur and white filled his head as he tried to reminiscence, but he couldn't just stop thinking about it━━it was his history, and history cannot be forgotten.

xxxx"you think we're still friends? how hilarious," he continuously stared at her name, his thumb still ghosting above it━━he felt like she was hovering above him, mocking him out of his misery. "i've got new friends, yeon-su, this is middle school now, we make friends and we let old ones go. that's just how it goes." that particular phrase echoed in his anxious mind, his eyes had actually began to water a tad bit but he didn't dare let it fall for he would be crying over something absolutely ridiculous━━once it rained, it never stopped. "mr. ryu! what on earth do you think you're doing? what is wrong with you, boy?" sue sniffled, his pet miniature schnauzer, draco, running over to him with visible worry in his little dog mind. the schnauzer hopped up onto the couch that he was sitting on with two to four blankets wrapped around his body, sue, without hesitation, tugged him closer into the blankets. "hi, buddy, you don't have to worry━━i'm perfectly a-okay." he giggled at the dog but it showed not trace of joy, instead, it was gloomy. sue was never fine, but he wasn't one to express or share his pain to anyone, not even his auntie or draco━━thinking that they would ignore his pain or be excused of faking it.

xxxxyeon-su got up and ambled over towards his fridge, grabbing one of the cheap plastic cups that he had ran out to get today, and poured some cool water into it. he stared down at the water, it rippled as he moved slightly, somehow this cup of water could change his whole mood and clear his thoughts━━which he definitely needed relief from, so with one big gulp, sue downed the water in two seconds of time. he looked down as he felt something furry rub against his feet, his eyes coming to draco who was rolling around against the cold tiled floor, causing him to chuckle at the dog's silly behavior. thank god he found a way to bring him here, sue couldn't imagine living without the small, mischievous schnauzer. draco glanced up at him with his tongue sticking slightly out of his mouth and eyes filled of pure dog-like glee, sue noticed his grey grizzled face and exhaled deeply━━draco was getting older, how old was he now? ten years old? how old do schnauzers live? sue was very embarrassed to admit this to anyone, but he was actually fearful of letting his companion go, wanting to do everything to keep him by his side and make him feel happy and carefree, and draco actually was still like a puppy━━sue just hoped that this personality of his wouldn't be cursed by his upcoming dotage. no one could top him, and draco was a friend━━not just a dog.

xxxxhe had sauntered over to his couch that was outlined by the glimmering light coming from his computer, the entirety of his apartment cast in the darkness and shady atmosphere apart from the dimming, red light coming from his mini lamp that was plugged into the cream hued walls. even though his personality was sunny, sue enjoyed the dark, it brought on more peace than fear. he looked over to the dimming light. in a way, that light reminded him of himself in fact━━a reminder that his merry and blithe identity was fading as time passed on, flickering as it died silently. sue refused to be gloomy and weird, just like this darkness that engulfed him, but he couldn't help himself at times━━he couldn't just hold back his sadness for this long, and eventually, he may just break again like last time. no━no, the boy straightened himself up, no one could see this side of him━━he was strong enough to hold it in, he wasn't a weakling━━he'd been holding it in for five years and he wasn't going to let it get a hold of him━━no one was going to see it. after all, sue did have an ugly cry━━sadness wasn't his thing.

xxxxas he rested in his bed of blankets with draco curled up atop him as he watched funny videos on youtube and stalked forums, sue couldn't help but overhear the slight shuffling and noise that was coming from out the apartment. the schnauzer's ears had perked at every noise, so he knew he wasn't going insane yet. as much as he wanted to go and see what it was, something whispered in his mind for him to mind his business, so he did just that... for those few moments. sue tried to focus on the video that was playing in front of him, but he couldn't help but let his legs lead him toward the front door as the noises continued. without no doubt, he was feeling more perplexed than confused and curiosity plagued his mind━━hopefully curiosity wouldn't get him killed, you know what they always say, "curiosity is what killed the cat," but sue was not a cat━━he thought of himself as more of a dog person than a cat person, so he this little investigation couldn't kill him━━he definitely didn't get the idea of there being a serial killer wandering about here when he first saw the apartment's ad on a site.

xxxxsue opened the his front door cautiously, scooting draco back into the apartment with his foot. his eyes widened as he noticed crumbs of food on the ground a couple of meters away from him, or was it crumbs? his sight couldn't be that good. silently, he cracked his door behind him, but not before running back and shutting his schnauzer in his room in fear of having him run out and exposing him. sue could barely hear the barks and yips coming from his bare bedroom, so he hoped that nobody would hear it by any chance━━draco's barks weren't exacty loud. mindlessly, sue strolled over more, then noticing an door that was wide open━━he walked over to it, catching sight of someone attempting to pick up their... cans of food? "sir, do you need any help━━" he stopped once he saw his face, a little bit struck. with his brownish blond hair and seemingly warm, milky brown eyes, he was actually kinda handsome? no, what the hell, sue, he couldn't be eyeing him like this━━he totally seemed disheveled right now, but he did let his eyes wander a little bit before he turned to him. "uh, i heard some noises coming from outside, so i decided to check up on you and see what was the matter?" he explained with a light chirp of vivaciousness in his tone. no━━he came to check up on the noise, not him, and he didn't even know who this man was... did they even live here? his face did seem familiar, but why did he hide away? sue thought little of that and gave him a slight lighthearted, gummy grin.

| ooc: here's my post! hope its good enough for you and if i get something misinterpreted then please tell me! cx yes i got this up at 3:30am,, i never really get sleep.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- ⊱ would you still remember me? // 002

Postby rogan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:32 am

xxxxlex used his fingers to count up the amount of food that he had gotten, which overall wasn't even much. though, he needed things he could live off of for a few days.
      xxxxthe male refused to leave his apartment unless it was crucial. he arrived the day before, and had only left that afternoon in order to get food to last him. though, he had also initially planned to buy hair bleach, just to try and make himself a little less recognizable, but that was the one thing that he had actually forgotten. the damn hair dye.
      xxxxshaking his head, jung-woo rubbed his eyes tiredly, grumbling curses under his breath.
      xxxxhonestly, lex was jealous of people who didn't have any abilities, or could control them well enough to keep them hidden. he was jealous of the fact that they could live without scientists chasing after them. without having to fear hurting anyone. without having to worry about putting anyone in danger. without constantly having to run away from people. all lex wanted to do was live a normal life. he often dreamed-- whether it be an hour of actual sleep, or daydreaming --about living a normal life outside of a lab, settling down without having to worry twenty-four seven. he desired to be able to go outside in the open without having to look over his shoulder ever five seconds. he just wanted to be normal, to be treated like a normal person. to be able to love someone without fearing that they'd cast him out as soon as they found out about his inevitable abilities. he wanted to be loved the same way he wanted to love people-- but he couldn't. because of these stupid abilities that he was "gifted" with at birth.
      xxxxupon hearing a voice, he jumped and released a yelp-- door slamming loudly behind him, merely as he had willed it to --as he gazed at the source with widened eyes. after a second of seeing the face that belonged to the voice, he narrowed his eyes and muttered more curses under his breath, brushing his hands on his pants as he turned his head up towards the other man. his gaze wasn't full of anger, nor was it close to it-- it was more so fearful, while all trying to mask that fact with making it appear angry. not that he believed it would entirely appear like he was angry-- because he was still shaking --but he was still going to attempt it.
      xxxx"m'fine," he snipped, folding his arms over his chest as he tried to keep his arms from shaking. though, that was far from the truth.
      xxxxhe really was far from being fine, especially at that point. he was shaken, he was nervous, and he was more than just terrified. after seeing the other's gummy grin, he shook his head at himself and turned his gaze away. he knew that if he stared too long he'd appear to be a creep, that or he'd find himself seeing that man's face when he was tucked away inside of the apartment. he didn't want that. he didn't want to have him on his mind all the time, especially not knowing his name. it would be a lie to say he didn't find the latter attractive-- because seeing him then, it was rather obvious that he was attractive --but there was something about attractive people that sent something off inside of his mind.
      xxxxwhy was that? all because of the college interns at that stupid lab that he was locked in. they were attractive-- most were, anyway --whether it be cute or hot. they didn't even seem to think over what it was they were doing. they just did it. he didn't see sympathy. he didn't see any form of sorrow. just the intention to do what they were told so they could get on with things. not once had any of them asked if he was okay, not even when he was thrashing against their stupid cuffs or trying his best to avoid any needles that came in his direction. he just couldn't trust them, not after what he had gone through. not after knowing that they didn't care that someone just as human as them wasn't terrified for his life, all because he was a lab rat. though, it wasn't even just attractive people. it was really all people. all people posed as a threat, and all people he felt that he should do his best to avoid all people. no matter the cost.
      xxxx"i just dropped my crap, that's it." jung-woo turned his head back towards the male, rubbing his hands together, "i'm sorry for disturbing you, but everything is absolutely freaking perfect." the lie slipped from his mouth easily, though sarcasm doused his words heavily. he shifted his key in his hand and turned towards his door once more, turning the knob and pushing it open, hand still wrapped around the knob as he took a step inside of the room, turning his head towards yeon-su once more, "thank you for checking up, though, i guess?"
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊱ ii. : i thought of everything I'd never regret. ━━━ ★

Postby astrohund » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:09 pm

██
YEON-SU
██

" i thought of everything I'd never regret.
        let's run with it because it's all we can take. "

xxxxyeon-su was taken back by this man's reaction. observing him, he could clearly be seen shaking and shivering quite violently. was something the matter with him? was he cold? the apartment complex was around room temperature, so that couldn't be it. he just observed him as he scrambled to get up, running to his door and closing it until it was merely cracked. "yeah sure . . ." he muttered awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck as he gazed away from him. the door closed rather abruptly behind, leaving sue in the dimly lit, silent hallway. "nice meeting you, i guess?" he murmured loudly as he turned to walk back to his apartment, a strange feeling following him.

xxxxwhy did he feel hurt all of a sudden? it wasn't like that man had insulted him or something in front of him, so what was up with the shaky feeling? sue ignored it, gripping the doorknob to his apartment rather tightly and pushing it open slowly. the first thing he did was letting the schnauzer from out of the empty bedroom, who had been barking all this time. "you're free to go now, bud." he smiled as draco came waddling out. as he opened the door to his bedroom more widely, he noticed the alarm clock that he had set up, its numbers glowing in a luminous, dark red. it was around 10:00pm? sue sighed to himself, he managed to get nothing done today━━he didn't even get to finish his project he was working on. "guess i'll get it done tomorrow . . ." he glanced at the schnauzer sitting in the doorway, eyeing him with eyes of jovial. "well, draco, time for bed." sue went over to his dresser and took out a fresh pair of underclothes as well as a large, white t-shirt. he headed off to the bathroom to take a shower and prepare for bed.

xxxxonce he was done, sue ambled over to the living room and plopped down onto the couch, pushing aside his laptop as he sunk down into the bundle of blankets once again. he turned on the old television that he brought from his auntie's house from out of the attic, surfing for something to watch. sue tried to focus on the show playing on the television, trying to relax for once ever since he moved here, but his mind kept drifting away from it. he still couldn't get his mind away from what had happened years and years ago, he missed alyssa━━even after everything she had done to him━━but of course she didn't miss him. it seemed that the only thing sue had to do in his life was work, he didn't have a social life and definitely not a romantic one. he was going to admit his feelings at the time, his feelings for her, but that was when she had decided to disown him right there and then, right in front of all of those people . . . he felt so humiliated then, so humiliated that he decided to skip the rest of the class in one of the bathroom stalls. though its years later, he couldn't let go of it, that memory was bounded to him it seemed.

xxxxsue rolled onto his side and closed his eyes, gripping onto his pillow tightly. besides all the alyssa drama, he had thought about what had just happened earlier with that man. who was he? it was almost as if he were nonexistent, sue knew all the residents in the apartment complex, all except for him. he wondered if he ever came out of his apartment except for that one time, he probably was a hermit━━a very handsome hermit that is. "ugh." he hissed uncomfortably, hiding into the covers. how could he like someone that he doesn't even know? that man could be a serial killer, hoarding dead bodies into his apartment━━that's probably why he was hiding in there all the time, he didn't want his secret to be revealed, but what a silly, childish thought that is. maybe he was regular, just like everyone? but no one was really regular, at least not sue himself that is.

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- ⊱ for i must be traveling on, now // 003

Postby rogan » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:31 pm

xxxxclosing the door before the other had a chance to reply, he drew in a deep breath and shook his head as he sighed out. jung-woo leaned against the door, hitting the back of his head on it slightly-- creating a soft thud that echoed around the nearly empty room. of course he felt bad for snapping at the man-- but at the same time he didn't want to risk anything. the thought of the scientists finding an intern that he hadn't yet seen, ever, in order to get to him was haunting, as was the thought of the people using a random citizen in order to capture him. he didn't know anyone within the complex, either-- not that he really intended to, because he knew that within a week or so he'd have to start running again to avoid getting himself caught after accidentally doing something stupid --therefore, it was only natural that he didn't trust them, even if they did seem like they were kind enough to not lodge a knife in his thigh, or be capable of committing a murder.
      xxxxone, especially someone in his state of mind, couldn't ever be too sure.
      xxxx"gah, jung-woo, it's for the better and you know that." the brunet combed both hands through his hair, grabbing onto a handful of it and leaning forward. he didn't have any intentions to make him feel bad, none at all. and after seeing the look he received after the subconscious snap he had directed towards him when he had simply come to make sure he wasn't in any form of bad trouble, the feeling had gotten worse. but he knew that it was best, even if the snap did manage to hurt the other's feelings in the slightest. he didn't want to get attached. he didn't want to risk getting thrown into a lab. to risk having to run and never see the man's face again, if he had gotten attached. he just didn't want to risk any of it, especially not knowing that even he wouldn't even be able to handle it all.
      xxxxit was for the best.
      xxxxhe pushed himself to his feet, dropping his hands to his sides. he wished he didn't jump as bad as he did. he wished he didn't snap. he wished he didn't have to hide the fact he could move things with his mind. he just wanted to be normal. had he been normal, he would have been more than happy to talk to the other. jung-woo groaned, mumbling curses under his breath as he snatched up the bag of boxed noodles, and can of potato soup. he walked the food to the kitchen, and lazily set it down on the counter before making his way towards the empty room that he had just been in.
      xxxxthat was another thing, he had absolutely nothing. no furniture, no electronics. nothing. the only way he could feed himself was stealing cash from people. yes, he did that. constantly. clothing wise? he often stole them from thrift stores from previous towns he had been in. he didn't have a job, he couldn't manage to get one, and there was no way in hell he was going to go rob a bank. therefore, he dealt off of what he could manage. which, yes, was robbery, as well as some shoplifting. but, it wasn't like he wasn't stealing the cash for drugs, cigarettes, or alcohol. he was stealing it as a means of survival. and while in many people's minds it didn't seem all too "human like" he was doing it so that he wouldn't starve or run from scientists in california in nothing but a dirty old rag. he was doing what he had to.
      xxxxthough, it didn't make him any less of a criminal. he was still stealing things, even as a means for survival. and he felt bad for it all.
      xxxx"these stupid genetics," jung-woo grumbled, looking down at his hands as he flipped them over, then to his palm once again, "because of them, i'm nothing more than a freak." tears began to spring into his eyes, and he dropped his hands heavily to his side and walked towards the nearest wall, leaning forward until his forehead came in contact with it. "stupid. stupid. stupid."
      xxxxjung-woo quickly pushed himself away from the wall and folded his arms over his chest, only to lift one of his hands and lightly bite down on his thumb nail. he began to pace back and forth, muttering light curses and words of disappointment under his breath. though the tears stung at his eyes, jung-woo fought past them, staring at the ground as he paced from one end of the room, back to the other, pace quickening slightly each time he turned around to pace in the other direction. his worn down shoes made a soft tapping noise each step he took, the empty room leaving an open space for it to bounce of the walls and quietly echo around him.
      xxxxhe just wanted it all to stop.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊱ iii. : a little time with you is all that i get, ━━━ ★

Postby astrohund » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:34 pm

██
YEON-SU
██

" a little time with you is all that I get,
        that's all we need because it's all we can take. "

xxxxsleep . . . sleep, damn it, sleep. sue clutched the pillow over his head as he tried to ease himself off into a black, blank void of rest. he was getting nowhere, every sound made him even more conscious. a bead of sweat rolled down his forehead, but he wasn't hot━━it was cold in the room in fact. why was this happening? usually, sue could go to sleep within a minute, but apparently this was not one of those nights where he could just ignore everything. did he just hear something? "n-no, get it together, you have courses to do in the morning . . ." sue sighed loudly, pulling the blankets up more.

xxxxsue found himself sleepless, rising up into a sitting position. his eyes were heaving and he was a bit tired, but sleep just couldn't embrace him. perhaps he needed a little bit of tea, maybe that would help him get some rest. he lifted himself from off the couch and walked over towards the miniature kitchen again, opening up cabinets until he found the box of tea packets. he then warmed up some water until it was boiling, placing a tea packet in and waiting for it to be finished. sue had been like this for about three nights already, not including this one, and his body's unwillingness to go to sleep was very sudden. maybe he was becoming an insomniac? he needed to get some medication, was the pharmacy open at a time like this? sue grabbed the cup and took a sip and another until the cup was drained completely.

xxxxchecking the time, he noticed that it was now nearing eleven o'clock. the pharmacy was open still, he should go and get some medicine. putting on some shoes, sue had no care that he was in his night clothes, he needed to go there so that he won't be plagued by this type of insomnia for days━━his lack of sleep will cause him to be tired in the morning, and if he's tired, he's clumsy and gets nothing done. he remembered he once spilled tea on his precious laptop, thank god it was only a few drips and didn't hit anywhere vital, that computer was practically sue's whole life━━he used it for work and to keep him entertained, and he couldn't get it fixed in which it could take days or be too expensive.

xxxxsue was about to head out the door before he heard a small yip coming from the schnauzer that he had assumed was asleep, but apparently was not. draco sat a couple of inches away from the front door, looking up at him with wide, doe eyes and slightly drooped ears. sue knew exactly what that expression meant, he wanted to go outside, but he didn't want to risk getting evicted or worst, getting draco taken away? could they even do that? "stay there." sue commanded, but the schnauzer only walked up until he was right next to him, his expression intensifying. sue sighed and rubbed his face, maybe he could go? who was up at eleven? probably no one and who would want to snitch on him for having a dog? before finally going out, sue went and got draco's leash and clipped it to his collar. the schnauzer let out yip and danced around happily, sue hushed him.

xxxxthe two walked down the empty hallway, sue was constantly checking his surroundings, seeing as he was getting increasingly more tired. he walked and walked until he heard something slammed, he instantly stopped in his tracks, the schnauzer letting out one loud bark. "h-hey!" grumbled sue, stomping his foot near the dog, who backed away. what was that noise? where did it come from? he glanced over at one of the doors, noticing the closest one he was near . . . wasn't that he same room as that man from earlier? was he alright? sue should've continued on there and then but then found himself walking towards the door, placing his ear against it to check for noises. what he was doing was totally inappropriate, but sleepy sue didn't find anything wrong with that. should he have knocked? he looked down at the schnauzer who stared blankly back at him with a wagging tail, sue gulped, even his conscious knew this was uncalled for . . . and he was tired.

xxxxrather quietly, sue knocked once and then twice, slowly, and backed a couple of inches away from the door━━ready to leave if he wasn't going to answer the door. maybe he was being crazy, but he did feel a little worried for the other, they were neighbors and neighbors should care about each other he guessed. practically most neighbors here either didn't like him, never saw him or don't even have an opinion of him, being indifferent. was he really that annoying? unlikable? what had he ever did to those people? sue grumbled curses to himself, ready to walk on.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- ⊱ cause there's too many places i've got to see // 004

Postby rogan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:38 pm

xxxx"these powers are a blessing, don't misuse them."
      xxxxhis mother's words echoed inside of his head, and he squeezed his eyes shut. maybe, just maybe, his mom could have been right. but then? then, all that jungwoo could think was how much of a burden they were, how much of a problem they caused. how much pain they caused him.
      xxxxlifting his hands, he rubbed his eyes gently. it was obvious that he was tired. the bags under his eyes had become prominent after the first few restless nights that had occurred since he had managed to escape. sleep wasn't easy to come by, especially not when you were constantly running from government officials. sleep used to come easy, but after he had left-- and after the first time he had nearly been caught again, he couldn't sleep without the worry of someone managing to catch him and drag him all the way back.
      xxxxand when it did come down to having to sleep, he put a whole new meaning to "sleeping with one eye open."
      xxxxhis nearly unpleasant thoughts, merely about his stupid powers, were interrupted by a short, loud yip outside of his door. he stopped in his tracts, eyes glued to the door. his eyebrow slowly arched. he thought that animals weren't permitted within the property? though, jungwoo knew that, despite that rule existing, there was still bound to be someone to break it so they wouldn't have to put their furry companion in a shelter, or leave them with another family member. even jungwoo had to admit, had he owned a dog or a cat-- he would have done just the same thing, and smuggled them into the apartment, so he wouldn't have to part with him.
      xxxxnearing his door, he tilted his head to the side. was that an actual bark? or was he just hearing things? perhaps he may have just been hearing things-- and if that were the case, he would entirely blame sleep deprivation for coming off as insane to just about anyone else. even at this point, he himself was starting to doubt himself all because of the lack of sleep. he genuinely didn't doubt that he was slowly going insane because he wasn't getting enough sleep, at all, and would soon end up in a mental institution or right back into a lab, depending on what exactly caught him first.
      xxxxhe was close to the door, just as there was a knock on it. the knock caused him to jump back slightly, eyes widened. maybe he wasn't entirely going insane yet. or maybe this was just what happened when you didn't get enough sleep.
      xxxxslowly approaching the door, he stood on his toes and peeked through the peep hole, eyes narrowing slightly when he saw the slightly manipulated-- all because of the glass in the peephole --body of the man he had met earlier that day. or, a little under an hour ago, at least. shaking out his hands, he attached the chain door lock in place, and turned the door knob so that the door opened, until the chain didn't allow him to open it any further, and it overall wasn't much of a space. peering over the edge of the door, his eyes fell on the masculine figure standing in front of him.
      xxxx"yes?" he asked softly, hand tightly clutching the knob of the door in fear. "do you need some-- awe," his voice softened, eyes falling on the schnauzer who was still next to the other. so he wasn't going crazy or hearing things. that was a relief.
      xxxxaverting his gaze up towards the male once again, he tucked his other hand behind his back as his grip on the doorknob lessened slightly. he didn't know what it was the male wanted, though he could honestly figure that it could have, and more than likely, was about the fact that he was busy pacing around his room, creating a bunch of noise while trying to sleep. that, or hitting his head on the wall-- maybe even both. either way, if that was what this whole thing was about, jung-woo wouldn't blame him for showing up just a few minutes after eleven o'clock to tell him to keep it down. he'd do the same thing if he had to hear the constant pacing of his neighbor, of forms.
      xxxxhis gaze lingered on the male for awhile longer, simply taking in his features before he dropped it towards the dog. he couldn't help but smile as the dog took small steps towards the cracked door. lowering himself so that he was squatting down behind the door, lex extended a hand towards the canine and tipped his head towards the side, his other hand still wrapped around the doorknob. he was genuinely surprised to see that the other male had the audacity to house a pet when the rules had stated that it was against the rules. he didn't even think that fish were allowed in the apartment building.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me