1x1 With Nezuko

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 With Nezuko

Postby WolfPups99 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:58 pm

Don't post unless you're Nezuko or I.

Main Characters
Alex(Alexander)-#8080FF
Zander(Alex's Other Side)-#FFBF00

Vita-#0080FF
Vanessa(Vita's Other Side)-#FF8000

Vero-#808080
Gale(Vero's Other Side)-#008000

Fern-#808000
Anxiety/Osa(Fern's Other Side)-#400000

Kodi-#800000

Side Characters
Chef-#408080

Guards/Hunter-#FF0000

Nurse/Healer-#8000BF

Packmates-#BF8080

Wild Dogs-#FF0080
Last edited by WolfPups99 on Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:38 am, edited 23 times in total.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vita

Postby WolfPups99 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:11 pm

V I T A

Name: Vita
Orientations: Heterosexual
Breed: Grey Wolf
Family: Father-Woie-Captured by Hunters
Mother-Delia
Mate-Alexander
Kids-Vero(Son)
Personality: Kind and Compassionate when she has no reason to turn angry and hostile.
Bio: Vita has always been surrounded by her loving pack. When she goes off in search of food in the winter for her family she gets lost. She finds herself near a human pack when she was knocked out. When she awoke she was in a strange place that didn't smell familiar. That is where the story kicks off.
Last edited by WolfPups99 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 With CorgiTheFluff

Postby WolfPups99 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:02 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

"Huh-Where am I?" Vita jerks her head up desperately trying to figure out where she is. She finds something comfortable under her paws. She feels encased. She can't see where she is. What's blocking her sight? She attempts to stand despite her feelings but hits her head crumbling to the ground. "Gah, I was in the woods wasn't I? What happened to lead me to now? Cmon Vita think. For Vero and Alexander. What happened?" A memory flashes forward, answering her questions. It shows her walking away from her last sleeping spot in search of food. The rustling of the bushes had caught her attention, pulling her in, to what could be a delicious meal. She had seen a strange creature pop out of the bush instead, one she'd never seen before, but had heard of from her mother. Humans? What were they doing in the territory? They haven't been seen there since-Since they caught dad. What resembles a tear slides down her face as she remembered that she was trapped. Clicking the pieces together she realized she'd been taken by hunters. Why didn't they kill her? Why was she still alive? What did they want from her? She was snapped out of the moment by the sudden jolt of being dropped. She became fearful. What was going on? Why was she dropped? What is going on?

OOC: So quotes are what shes saying but without them is her thoughts? Blue is used for both though.
Last edited by WolfPups99 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:26 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

"Hello? Is anyone in there?" The strange little voice echoed around Vita's crate, causing her to push herself up so she wasn't sprawled out from her, uh, unpredicted fall. She couldn't see out the cage, the darkness still surrounding every inch of her fur. She could smell though and she smelt the fear coming from what she could only guess was one of the humans 'dogs'. Am I here to train them? She hated the thought of helping dogs even if they were distant cousins. She pushed the thoughts out her head. What happens happens. I have to wait to see what they do first. With that she nudged her head against the door, successfully pushing it open, letting the light assault her eyes. While she was blinded she heard a yelp come from behind the door. Want to seem friendly as to avoid angering the humans-of which none where around-she peeked around the door spotting a tiny brown pup. It was adorable and looked kinda like Vero.

OOC: Vero is her son and Alexander is her, uh, soulmate?
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:38 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

"Don't make me call my master!" Vita almost fell over when she saw how truly tiny the pup was. Short but long. Brown and white. Was it some hybrid creature? It was climbing some black and blue objects attempting to get as high as possible. Vita resisted the urge to help the pup up and instead started to question it. "Uh hu, and what this master gonna do to me? They obviously brought me here. They want me for a reason. Did you think of that?" She proceded to plop down next to the pup waiting for a response.
Last edited by WolfPups99 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:52 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

"Bleh, I probably taste like a rotten deer." Vita was determined to show her dominance and make the pup bow to her. She was the alpha female in her pack after all. She knew she'd easily win in a fi- but the pup looks so much like Vero? How could she fight the (seemingly female) pup? She couldn't. She knew that but she didn't want to admit it. Didn't want to admit that she couldn't harm this pup no matter how much it may get on her nerves. She was snapped back to reality when the pup started speaking again, now standing on a 5th book. "Ugh, if you’re gonna try to be smart, at least tell me you know how to work a TV. . ." Vita zoned out to think about her pack but not before snapping to the pup. "I'm a wild wolf. Why would I know what a 'TV' is let alone how to work it?"
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita's face flickered from confusion to calm as she attempted to keep a straight face. "Pollution? You mean like trash and stuff 'humans' through out? I haven't seen a human in my life much less what they don't want!" Her anger was slowly bubbling up in her chest as she remembered that she was trying to show dominance. Dang it! I was so focused on how this pup looks like Vero. Wait what is she saying? Shaking her head she watches the pup, now on the 7th book, had a weird black object in her mouth before turning to Vita. "The name's Fern, and we play by my rules-" Vita cut the pup off with a low growl, although the pup seemed unfazed and continued speaking. "Who are you? Do you know where you are?" Vita simply glanced at the pup before replying solemnly, "Vita. Also, do you really think I'll listen to you? I'm still a wolf. I have a pack unlike you and I'm the Alpha Female. To answer your question, I have no idea where I am. Those filthy hunters took me while I was hunting for the pack."

OOC: Sorry I was busy with family all day. I'm back now <3
Last edited by WolfPups99 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:07 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

"Royalty? Last I checked royals didn't earn anything but being born to the throne. And a castle? I'd like to see it to believe it. I'm not in a cage though. I'm clearly standing in front of you." Vita lowers herself down to Fern's height to examine her, attempting to figure the pup out. Why was she so determined to be Alpha? If she wants to be alpha then she has to earn it. I wasn't just given my rank. It was only then she noticed the strange guards wearing red. Who the heck are they and what are they doing here? "Stay calm girlie, we won’t hurt you. . ." Vita turned back to the pup, nudging it in order to show these strange humans she meant no harm and was simply looking. "Hmm, seems Fern here is just scared because her new sister has bigger legs." With that, the guards walked out laughing their butts off. "See I meant no harm to you. You had no reason to panic, well to FAKE panicking since I know real panic. Just say you want help climbing those books because I can be kind as long as YOU don't get on MY nerves. Just don't annoy me and you'll be fine and uninjured."
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:26 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita noticed the pup tensing up and realized it'd probably attack. The growl put her on edge as she made a mental note to scare the pup in the future. "Grrr, fine. It better be good." Vita followed the short pup down the hallway keeping track of how many doors they passed, 5, 6, 7, how many rooms are there? She tuned in to what the pup was saying around this time. "What! They can't take me away from my pack! No! No, they can't make me leave Alexander and Vero! No!" Vita broke down, crying. She collapsed curling herself in a ball. She didn't care that the pup could see her weak side. All she wanted was her mate and pup back and these humans were taking it from her. Just like her father. Wait 'Fern' said if I do something wrong they'll kill me. I can use that to my advantage if I can't find a way to escape! Deaths better than losing my family, right? Gah! No, it won't. Alex and Vero would be devastated. But then again if they figure out I was taken... Shaking her head she turned to the pup, careful to hide the tears that had escaped whilst standing. "W-Where next?" She noticed her voice crack and her stutter, but at this point, she was hurt that she might not see her family again.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:37 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita felt the lick on her ear, knowing it was from the pu-Fern. The lick was from Fern. I need to stop calling her a pup. Vita turned to Fern as they walked into a big open space. "Huh, this isn't too bad. It's not as big as what I'm used too but I suppose its better than nothing. I'm gonna do a few laps if you want to rest, while I clear my head?"
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me