The Dark is My Friend - for Firedancer77 and apricotflyer

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The Dark is My Friend - for Firedancer77 and apricotflyer

Postby Firedancer77 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:03 am

there was a coin hidden here for round 3 of the scavenger hunt
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rosefang

Postby Firedancer77 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:04 am

Name: Rosefang Age: 21 Moons Gender: She-Cat
Clan: Featherclan Position: Warrior

Positive Traits: Sweet, optimistic, diligent, trustworthy, slow to anger
Negative Traits: Impatient, self-deprecating, naive, lonely, clumsy, jealous
Family: Her father is Falconwhisker. Her mother is Hazelfeather, the clan deputy. Her littermates are Thornheart and Ivyleg.
Brief Past: Rosefang was always a few steps behind her siblings when it came to training. It wasn't that she was bad at being a warrior, per say, but she certainly wasn't good at it either. There was discussion about moving her over to train as a medicine cat, but she wasn't quite bad enough to require that change. She received her warrior name a moon after her siblings due to her inability to keep up with them training wise, and even now is one of the clan's weaker warriors. She was humiliated by this, and so has become a bit more withdrawn and quiet, not wanting to call more attention to her lack of ability than she needs to. Her mentor, Blackpelt, was the main one who supported her, and he still tries to offer her support now. However, Hazelfeather has made it very clear to Rosefang that she is a failure, and Rosefang would do anything to regain her mother's favor and prove she's not a humiliation to the family.
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

blackthorn

Postby apricotflyer » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:36 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

name;; blackthorn
    gender;; tom
    clan;; dark forest
    past position;; ex-warrior of wispclan
    positive traits;; charismatic, confident, bold, loyal
    negative traits;; vindictive, deceitful, overly ambitious
    brief past;; once a proud member of wispclan until his sister fell in
    love with a featherclan cat, which blackthorn saw as forbidden. he was
    exiled after ending the cat's life and died soon after, joining the dark forest.
    swearing venegence he is now armed with a plan to destroy both featherclan
    and wispclan.
apricotflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark is My Friend - for Firedancer77 and apricotflye

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:25 pm

( woah! took me a bit longer than I expected, but I finally finished my form! would you like me to start us off? )
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricotflyer » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:20 pm

(Aha no problem. And yes please. If you could start that would be awesome)
apricotflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rosefang [1]

Postby Firedancer77 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:13 pm

To say Rosefang was exhausted was an understatement.

The young she-cat settled down in her nest with a sigh of contentment.It was nice to be in her nest after having the dusk patrol. It had taken longer than usual, and while no one had said anything, Rosefang could tell they’d blamed her for it. She didn’t fault them for it; actually, she agreed with them. She didn’t know what she’d done, but it probably was their fault they’d been so late going back. That’s what her mother would surely be telling her in the morning. Rosefang wouldn’t have been surprised if Hazelfeather had put her on dusk patrol just to punish her.

Nestling further into the nest, Rosefang yawned. It was too late at night to be contemplating these sort of things. She didn’t have the mentally energy to think about how she was failing her mother, entire family, and clan right now. So instead, she shifted a little where she lay to get more comfortable, letting the quiet peace that came from laying near the entrance of the den lull her to sleep. It wasn’t the best spot in the den, not by a long shot. It honestly wasn’t desired at all; it was constantly breezy there, and while that could be nice if it was sweltering out, more often than not it was just chilling.

But the peace and quiet was worth it. It helped distract Rosefang at night. Glancing one last time at the starry night sky and whispering a quiet good night to it, her eyelids drooped, and the she-cat drifted off to sleep.

When her eyes opened again, Rosefang was surprised to find not the den, but instead a somewhat shadowy forest. She tensed up, ears flattening against her head as she nervously glanced around. Surely this was a dream. After all, she had most certainly fallen asleep in her den. But if this was a dream, why was she so aware?

I have too many questions and not enough answers. She remarked bitterly to herself, taking a hesitant step forward. Something felt off, but Rosefang was too curious to stay put. She’d just have to be apprehensive as she looked about. This was just some weird dream she would laugh off when she woke up anyways. ”Hello? Is anyone there?” It was a silly question. Why would anyone be there? But still, she wanted to ask it nonetheless, just to ease her mind.
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

blackthorn [1]

Postby apricotflyer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:57 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    It was easy to say he hated it here, but that was the point. They all did, cats sent and banished here apparently against their will, all because the 'almighty' Starclan disagreed with their actions. The Dark Forest had certainly earned it's name considering light was barely ever let through, so there wasn't exactly much cheer to go around. Just bitter, angry, dead cats who didn't give each other the time of day. Many kept to themselves and Blackthorn found that just fine. All they wanted to do was sit around grumble. His plan, however, that was far more interesting.

The dark and ginger tom stalked through the shadows, flickering in and out like a flame due to his pelt. He was stuck in his boiling thoughts since it was all there was to do, but he was growing sick of it. He had to take action. He wanted to do something big and exact his revenge on the clans that had ruined his life. They had been the ones to break the rules first and yet Starclan probably still loved them, the fox brains. Even his own kin had shunned him and that had hurt more than anything else. A sharp stab to his chest, a breach of trust. He didn't want to feel that again, but he sure hoped they would. And if he found a way to get to them from this cursed forest then no cat could stop him from tearing them apart.

He was closer to the edge of where he'd wandered before when his ears twitched. He caught the sound of something, no, it was a voice he identified. Not one he recognised though. Tilting his head slightly he strode forward confidently and curiously, moving past shadowy trees to be met with a cat. The way her pelt shone clean and crisp, and her eyes carried a brightness he hadn't seen in a while, it was obvious she wasn't from the Dark Forest. But she wasn't from Starclan either. His green eyes analysed her, understanding what this meant suddenly. He had heard rumours of being able to interact with cats in their dreams but it had just been gossip. Communication shouldn't have been possible, surely Starclan had seen to that. But right here was a cat who couldn't be from anywhere else, at least he hoped. This was his chance to start something big.

Blackthorn offered her a smile quickly, knowing he couldn't let her know how excited he was. He was going to have to get very convincing, especially when she seemed so lost and cautious. "Hello, I'm Blackthorn," he offered, ending with another charming smile. He wasn't about to lie about his name, he just hoped she had never been told of him before. Though he was curious about what kind of stories were told down there. "You must be confused, but don't worry. You're safe with me here." That was not exactly a lie, with him around other cats were less likely to come near or notice her. But he's was also very good at lying too. "It seems you've wandered into the right place, because here, I can teach you to be stronger." Blackthorn was certainly keeping it vague, he had no idea who she was or what she was like. So he was just going to try to tempt her with what he knew best, power. Strong cats wouldn't be likely to end up here he figured, the tom was definitely wishing that she was a weak one. Much easier to manipulate that way.
apricotflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rosefang [2]

Postby Firedancer77 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:59 am

To Rosefang, it was as if the tom appeared out of nowhere. Green eyes met green, and the small calico stepped back, taken aback by the sudden appearance. He was smiling, but it didn't totally put her at ease. There was something to it that seemed off, but she couldn't come up with any reason for it.

She hesitantly stepped a bit closer, ducking her head as she nervously mewed, ”I...I'm Rosefang.” She stared at her paws for a moment before working up the nerve to meet the tom's - Blackthorn, he'd said - gaze again and forcing out, "A-Are you from Starclan? Is that why I'm here? Because you saw I needed help? Can you really teach me? Are you like my guardi-"

Rosefang's mind came to a crashing halt and she slumped down a bit, frowning. ”I'm sorry, I'm rambling. I didn't mean to bombard you, I just...I don't want to be the worst anymore.” She shut her eyes for a moment to take a deep breath, calming her now racing heart. Once she was sure she wouldn't start going on and on again, she looked back at Blackthorn and said as confidently as she could manage, ”Let's try this again. Hi, I'm Rosefang. Can you really train me?”

Still, she couldn't stop herself from bouncing on her paws as she awaited his answer. Had Starclan finally decided to smile upon her and train her?
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

blackthorn [2]

Postby apricotflyer » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:10 am

He could sense her hesitation and he didn't exactly blame her. He just needed to lower her guard a little. Though as she sputtered out frantic words and questions running together as she met his gaze, he realised it was going to be a lot easier than he'd first expected. Starclan, that who she thought he was. It was charming how naive this innocent warrior was, considering their surroundings being so shadowy. With the right words, however, he could get away with it.

He sat down, tail flicking behind him, as she struggled to calm herself. Blackthorn just needed a little patience and so he watched her quietly, green eyes trained to the calico. "It's nice to meet you, Rosefang," he responded in a soothing voice, designed to make him sound more trustworthy. "And to answer your questions, yes, I am indeed from Starclan. And yes, I do plan on training you," he offered, standing up with a smile. "I could make you the best warrior in your clan if you agree."

It was easy to start planting that thought in Rosefang's head, that she could be the best. Better than she already was which he doubted was very good considering her enthusiasm and comment about needing help. The one problem was making sure she didn't see any of the other cats here before she caught onto the fact he wasn't actually a Starclan cat. "I hope you say yes, Rosefang. Starclan sees a lot of potential in you." As long as she didn't ask any questions about what he knew about her everything would be fine.
apricotflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:59 pm

( sorry for not responding yet! Life is hectic, school just started, but I’ll respond later/tonight! )
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me